Netflix streaming quality - Page 246 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 298Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #7351 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 06:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
Aero 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Totowa, NJ
Posts: 789
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddice View Post
Netflix testing pre-roll ads for there originals.
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/06...next-tv-binge/

I better not see this crap. Bad enough they shrink the credit's promoting there MA rated original crap at the end of some family, PG movies and TV shows that have a PG rating when I finished the series. I better not see no stupid pre-roll MA rated Netflix original crap trailers while when I want to watch programs like Leverage, Psych or X-Files. This will make me call Netflix and cancel the service before they get a mouth full from me.
please spare yourself the irritating aggravation that this has caused you for years or will constantly cause you and cancel now. it will make you happier and it will spare all of us the repetitive aggravation that this will bring us.

Ill do some work for you, here are family friendly streaming service that doesnt have "MA rated crap" as you eloquently tell us over and over and over again:

http://www.hallmarkchanneleverywhere.com/Home?NodeID=27

https://www.sesamestreetgo.com/

https://www.joelosteen.com/Pages/WatchOnline.aspx

http://www.nick.com/
Gary J, mgkdragn and Boxozaxu like this.

Cord Cutter | OTA - NYC DMA - TiVo Roamio - 3 TiVo Mini's | Plex Pass | Netflix | Hulu+ | Amazon Prime | NBA via Ballstreams, MLB.tv & MLS Live with No Blackouts!
Aero 1 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7352 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 08:26 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mailiang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Springsteen Country
Posts: 7,208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
Liked: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
please spare yourself the irritating aggravation that this has caused you for years or will constantly cause you and cancel now. it will make you happier and it will spare all of us the repetitive aggravation that this will bring us.

Ill do some work for you, here are family friendly streaming service that doesnt have "MA rated crap" as you eloquently tell us over and over and over again:

http://www.hallmarkchanneleverywhere.com/Home?NodeID=27

https://www.sesamestreetgo.com/

https://www.joelosteen.com/Pages/WatchOnline.aspx

http://www.nick.com/
Sesame Street Go is my favorite!


Ian

The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice you give to others

mailiang is offline  
post #7353 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 09:51 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 11,580
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
Liked: 1021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
please spare yourself the irritating aggravation that this has caused you for years or will constantly cause you and cancel now. it will make you happier and it will spare all of us the repetitive aggravation that this will bring us.

Ill do some work for you, here are family friendly streaming service that doesnt have "MA rated crap" as you eloquently tell us over and over and over again

Gary J likes this.

Uncle Willie


Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
mgkdragn is online now  
post #7354 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 11:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Conrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Martinez, CA, USA
Posts: 4,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Comparing Netflix and Amazon to Hulu+ and VUDU. The first two ramp up so the first half minute is often in low-res. Hulu+ makes you sit there with "Loading" in the upper corner (at least on the app on my BD player) but starts out at full resolution. Obviously they prefer to fill the buffer at full resolution than ramp up. Same with VUDU. You're paying for HDX so you better see it the first frame.

That said, the pre-rolls on Netflix would be a way to fill the buffer so your selected title could start out at full HD rather than ramp up.
Brian Conrad is online now  
post #7355 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 11:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
reddice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 2,239
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked: 67
I never watch anything MA rated sorry but I hate constant swearing and sex. What gets me if they start showing pre-rolls for MA rated originals when I watch unrelated shows like they do now with their post play garbage I will complain. I might not have to worry about seeing a pre-roll original promo anyway as I think only originals show promo's for other originals and since I never watch the adult originals (just kids originals like Richie Rich, Puss & Boots and King Julian which they will most likely not show adult original pre-rolls during those shows) so I don't have to worry about.

Sorry for the rant anyway. For those who want to watch them that just don't shove them in my face even after I rated all of them not interested which means I have no interest don't show it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-06-02_144430.png
Views:	17
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	752081  

EarthLink Extreme powered by Time Warner Cable Brooklyn.
ASUS RT-N66W Router 374.43 (Merlin Build) 208.67.222.220, 8.8.4.4.
Toshiba 39L2300U (My Bedroom) - Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Sony BDPS5200, Sony PS4.
Toshiba 32RV530U (Living Room) - Amazon Fire TV, Sony PS3 Slim.
Cats are the best pets.

Last edited by reddice; Yesterday at 11:46 AM.
reddice is offline  
post #7356 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 11:50 AM
AVS Special Member
 
reddice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 2,239
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Conrad View Post
That said, the pre-rolls on Netflix would be a way to fill the buffer so your selected title could start out at full HD rather than ramp up.
Most of the time Netflix my Fire TV starts out in 1080p unless there is congestion otherwise it ramps up in about 10 to 30 seconds.

EarthLink Extreme powered by Time Warner Cable Brooklyn.
ASUS RT-N66W Router 374.43 (Merlin Build) 208.67.222.220, 8.8.4.4.
Toshiba 39L2300U (My Bedroom) - Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Sony BDPS5200, Sony PS4.
Toshiba 32RV530U (Living Room) - Amazon Fire TV, Sony PS3 Slim.
Cats are the best pets.
reddice is offline  
post #7357 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 12:05 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 22,978
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1491 Post(s)
Liked: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Conrad View Post
Comparing Netflix and Amazon to Hulu+ and VUDU. The first two ramp up so the first half minute is often in low-res. Hulu+ makes you sit there with "Loading" in the upper corner (at least on the app on my BD player) but starts out at full resolution. Obviously they prefer to fill the buffer at full resolution than ramp up. Same with VUDU. You're paying for HDX so you better see it the first frame.

That said, the pre-rolls on Netflix would be a way to fill the buffer so your selected title could start out at full HD rather than ramp up.
Netflix is 1080P for me within a few seconds(if not right away). Vudu is also HDX within a few seconds too(if not right away). I don't see a loading screen on Hulu+. It starts quickly. Now Amazon is the one that can really be inconsistent depending on the device. Some devices take a minute to reach HD and some will be HD within a few seconds.

53TB unRAID2--38TB unRAID3--33TB unRAID1a
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #7358 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 12:08 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 22,978
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1491 Post(s)
Liked: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddice View Post
I never watch anything MA rated sorry but I hate constant swearing and sex. What gets me if they start showing pre-rolls for MA rated originals when I watch unrelated shows like they do now with their post play garbage I will complain. I might not have to worry about seeing a pre-roll original promo anyway as I think only originals show promo's for other originals and since I never watch the adult originals (just kids originals like Richie Rich, Puss & Boots and King Julian which they will most likely not show adult original pre-rolls during those shows) so I don't have to worry about.

Sorry for the rant anyway. For those who want to watch them that just don't shove them in my face even after I rated all of them not interested which means I have no interest don't show it.
They are just taking a page from the premium channels like HBO, Showtime, Starz etc. Those channels are constantly bombarding you with advertisements for their original programming as well as other content they show.

53TB unRAID2--38TB unRAID3--33TB unRAID1a
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #7359 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 01:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
reddice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 2,239
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
They are just taking a page from the premium channels like HBO, Showtime, Starz etc. Those channels are constantly bombarding you with advertisements for their original programming as well as other content they show.
I think you are right. I find the premium channels annoying with that too so if I watch a movie on there I keep it muted and go do something until the movie starts.

EarthLink Extreme powered by Time Warner Cable Brooklyn.
ASUS RT-N66W Router 374.43 (Merlin Build) 208.67.222.220, 8.8.4.4.
Toshiba 39L2300U (My Bedroom) - Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Sony BDPS5200, Sony PS4.
Toshiba 32RV530U (Living Room) - Amazon Fire TV, Sony PS3 Slim.
Cats are the best pets.
reddice is offline  
post #7360 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 03:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mailiang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Springsteen Country
Posts: 7,208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
Liked: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddice View Post
I think you are right. I find the premium channels annoying with that too so if I watch a movie on there I keep it muted and go do something until the movie starts.
Doesn't anybody record and FF anymore? Except for live sports, all of my viewing is done either on-line, BD or from my DVR.

Ian

The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice you give to others

mailiang is offline  
post #7361 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 03:33 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
michaeltscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Posts: 18,928
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1674 Post(s)
Liked: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Conrad View Post
You're paying for HDX so you better see it the first frame.

If there's insufficient bandwidth on your connection to VUDU to sustain their lowest bit rate HDX they'll drop down to a lower quality video encode, but they will pause and tell you that's what they're doing. They will not, however, offer you a refund on the delta in price between HD and HDX (if there is one; I just clicked through all 35 of the "New to Rent" titles and not one of them had a different price for 720p HD and 1080p HDX). The do give you a mechanism for testing whether you have the bandwidth for HDX, though probably not that many customers become aware of it.

Mike Scott (XBL: MikeHellion, PSN: MarcHellion)

"Think of the cable company as a group of terrorist (sic)." -- hookbill
michaeltscott is online now  
post #7362 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 03:47 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 11,580
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
Liked: 1021
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post
If there's insufficient bandwidth on your connection to VUDU to sustain their lowest bit rate HDX they'll drop down to a lower quality video encode, but they will pause and tell you that's what they're doing. They will not, however, offer you a refund on the delta in price between HD and HDX (if there is one; I just clicked through all 35 of the "New to Rent" titles and not one of them had a different price for 720p HD and 1080p HDX). The do give you a mechanism for testing whether you have the bandwidth for HDX, though probably not that many customers become aware of it.
Clever .. .. and you would think that if you're using VUDU, the bandwidth test would be pretty well known .. it's been there a while ..

Uncle Willie


Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
mgkdragn is online now  
post #7363 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 03:54 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
michaeltscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Posts: 18,928
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1674 Post(s)
Liked: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post
Clever .. .. and you would think that if you're using VUDU, the bandwidth test would be pretty well known .. it's been there a while ..

True, but I still wonder how many of their Jill and Joe Average users will have found and used it. They ought to give an option to test on the dialog on which they offer you the selection of quality that you want to rent.

Mike Scott (XBL: MikeHellion, PSN: MarcHellion)

"Think of the cable company as a group of terrorist (sic)." -- hookbill
michaeltscott is online now  
post #7364 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 05:50 PM
Advanced Member
 
Boxozaxu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Conrad View Post
Comparing Netflix and Amazon to Hulu+ and VUDU. The first two ramp up so the first half minute is often in low-res. Hulu+ makes you sit there with "Loading" in the upper corner (at least on the app on my BD player) but starts out at full resolution. Obviously they prefer to fill the buffer at full resolution than ramp up. Same with VUDU. You're paying for HDX so you better see it the first frame.

That said, the pre-rolls on Netflix would be a way to fill the buffer so your selected title could start out at full HD rather than ramp up.
I would gladly give up the first 30 seconds of HD if that means I don't have to watch ads.

EDIT: What are the ads that people are seeing? Products or just previews for other content on Netflix?

My curved front ported Classix II

"I'm not happy unless it costs twice as much and requires three times the work."

Last edited by Boxozaxu; Yesterday at 05:55 PM.
Boxozaxu is offline  
post #7365 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 07:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Westly-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Techno World
Posts: 3,186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Netflix is not selling ads...Netflix is not showing ads....Netflix is not putting ads on streaming...Netflix is not inserting ads into programming...

As do all other monthly subscription pay TV services (HBO, Epix, Stars, Encore, Showtime, etc, etc), they are simply showing brief promos/trailers for Netflix content.

No GEICO ads...no Sham Way ads, no deordorant ads, no Zaxbees ads...No ads, period.

Dazed and confused over high tech.

Sigh...Concrap. The Internet Overlord Cometh
They're not com-tastic!
Westly-C is online now  
post #7366 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 07:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Mark12547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Salem, Oregon, United States, Earth, Solar System, Orian Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Laniakea, Universe
Posts: 1,031
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Liked: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westly-C View Post
Netflix is not selling ads...Netflix is not showing ads....Netflix is not putting ads on streaming...Netflix is not inserting ads into programming...

As do all other monthly subscription pay TV services (HBO, Epix, Stars, Encore, Showtime, etc, etc), they are simply showing brief promos/trailers for Netflix content.
I typed
define trailer
in the Google search bar and got:



So, according to that definition, Netflix is showing advertising some of their content.

As long as they keep it brief but not too brief, the stream can ramp up to 1080p by the time it gets to the actual content, but not so long as to get me to start swearing off streaming.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	def_trailer.GIF
Views:	68
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	752721  

My very humble setup:
Man Cave:Vizio E500i-A1 "Smart TV" (50-in 1080p 120Hz LED/LCD, has Netflix app.), Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray player, Roku N1000 (original model), PC (Windows 7), Comcast Internet (120Mbps/12Mbps).
Bedroom:LG 32LV3400-UA TV (32-in 768p 60Hz LED/LCD), HD DVR (Motorola RNG200N), Xfinity Comcast cable (Digital Preferred Plus), DVD/VHS player.
Mark12547 is online now  
post #7367 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 09:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Westly-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Techno World
Posts: 3,186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 92
HBO turns 43 this November. In 43 years of operation, nobody has ever called the promotional spots and trailers shown between features, ADS. My question continues to be, why is this standard not being applied to Netflix? It's the same exact thing.
Rashman likes this.

Dazed and confused over high tech.

Sigh...Concrap. The Internet Overlord Cometh
They're not com-tastic!
Westly-C is online now  
post #7368 of 7372 Unread Yesterday, 11:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Mark12547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Salem, Oregon, United States, Earth, Solar System, Orian Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Laniakea, Universe
Posts: 1,031
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Liked: 186
I haven't watched HBO for 43 years so I can't confirm that nobody referred to the trailers as advertisements. However, when I googled "define trailer", the second noun definition did clearly use the word "advertise".

"Trailers" are subset of "advertisements". That's how I read the dictionary definition. Therefore, to claim trailers are not advertisements is against the dictionary definition; but one could state that the proposed advertisements are just trailers.

You may argue common usage, but that wouldn't be the same as the definition of the words.

My very humble setup:
Man Cave:Vizio E500i-A1 "Smart TV" (50-in 1080p 120Hz LED/LCD, has Netflix app.), Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray player, Roku N1000 (original model), PC (Windows 7), Comcast Internet (120Mbps/12Mbps).
Bedroom:LG 32LV3400-UA TV (32-in 768p 60Hz LED/LCD), HD DVR (Motorola RNG200N), Xfinity Comcast cable (Digital Preferred Plus), DVD/VHS player.
Mark12547 is online now  
post #7369 of 7372 Unread Today, 07:38 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
mgkdragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois, East of St Louis
Posts: 11,580
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
Liked: 1021
You go to the Theater for a movie .. you are bombarded with "Trailers", which, semantics aside, are ads for upcoming or currently running material .. you rent a DVD or a BD, you are bombarded with "Trailers", which, semantics aside, are ads for upcoming or currently running material ..


If any of that "Trailer" material sparks my interest in viewing anything, it's not only done it's job, but it's helped me decide if I want to go further and view the whole thing .. I have no problem with that .. over the years, it's pushed me toward material that I may have otherwise not even known about ..

Uncle Willie


Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
mgkdragn is online now  
post #7370 of 7372 Unread Today, 07:49 AM
Senior Member
 
jgyenese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 228
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddice View Post
I never watch anything MA rated sorry but I hate constant swearing and sex. What gets me if they start showing pre-rolls for MA rated originals when I watch unrelated shows like they do now with their post play garbage I will complain. I might not have to worry about seeing a pre-roll original promo anyway as I think only originals show promo's for other originals and since I never watch the adult originals (just kids originals like Richie Rich, Puss & Boots and King Julian which they will most likely not show adult original pre-rolls during those shows) so I don't have to worry about.

Sorry for the rant anyway. For those who want to watch them that just don't shove them in my face even after I rated all of them not interested which means I have no interest don't show it.
Why not simply set the parental controls to filter out the shows you don't want?
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/264
jgyenese is online now  
post #7371 of 7372 Unread Today, 12:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Conrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Martinez, CA, USA
Posts: 4,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
Netflix is 1080P for me within a few seconds(if not right away). Vudu is also HDX within a few seconds too(if not right away). I don't see a loading screen on Hulu+. It starts quickly. Now Amazon is the one that can really be inconsistent depending on the device. Some devices take a minute to reach HD and some will be HD within a few seconds.
All depends on the device you're on and the app. Some of these companies may do the app but probably most just provide an SDK for the device manufacturers to do so. But these days if the device can run the app like a web app then the streaming company can do a "one app works for all".
Brian Conrad is online now  
post #7372 of 7372 Unread Today, 12:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Conrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Martinez, CA, USA
Posts: 4,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailiang View Post
Doesn't anybody record and FF anymore? Except for live sports, all of my viewing is done either on-line, BD or from my DVR.

Ian
You can't skip or FF ads on Hulu+. Last night Hulu+ crashed twice on ads with a message about SSL authentication. Time to go ping them and see if they give me a free month for that. The message said to restart the app.

What I do on ads is hit the mute button. That dramatically reduces the impact and then complain if they start increasing the length of the ad breaks. Squeekly wheel gets the oil.

Last summer I played the latest episode of "Fargo" on Amazon and a guest who was visiting suddenly blurted out "no commercials?" Actually FX was played an opening promo for a show so I think he thought there were be ads throughout. IMO, we pay too much for streaming without ads. The scam is we get to "own" the show but I think there is a large percentage of cable cutters who would be willing to trade "own" for "rent" for 1/3 the price or less. I haven't gotten too much traction on the "rent" idea here but this site has a collector mindset.
Brian Conrad is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Video Download Services & Hardware



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off