HULU+ on Apple TV3 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-01-2012, 07:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Now that Apple has released HULU+ for APPLE TV3, I was wondering if anybody has used it yet. I updated my Apple TV last night and HULU+ appeared on the main screen. I logged into HULU and tried to watch Lost. 1/4 the way through the eppisode, the show buffered and would not play. The screen froze, but I could hear the sound. I never had this problem with my PS3. Also, HULU+ on the Apple TV does not auto play the next show if you are watching a season of TV. PS3 does this. I do not like the menue setup on the Apple TV compared to my PS3. Apple TV is limited on what and how you can search for movies and shows. For example, on my PS3, I can search by genre for movies, not on the Apple TV. I read that the UI on the PS3 is closer in functionality to the web UI. Tell me your thoughts?

X-Box Live name: OGgamer1974

If you want to be friends on through xbox network, just send me a request through X-Box Live and mention AVS in the request.

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-22-2012, 06:21 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have not used apple TV 3 yet,but I think it will not be so much different from apple other TVs,you can search some information about apple TV 3 and operate it!
post #3 of 3 Old 08-24-2012, 09:21 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the Apple TV3, so far I have nothing bad to say about it. We tried HULU for a day and it worked great, but i'm not willing to pay for ads. So I didn't spend much time looking through the entire user interface.

We mainly use the apple tv to watch movies and tv shows through home sharing, netflix, and airplay.
Reply Video Download Services & Hardware

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page