Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Xbox Video

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please State What Service)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Which would you choose and why?

232 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  benjaminmarle 
#1 ·
I have a couple of Xbox 360's (used mainly as Media Extenders), AppleTV 1 and AppleTV2, and a Dell XPS Quad Core Q6600 with 8gigs RAM and 1.5TB on board serving as my DVR with a HDHomerun Prime. I also have NAS storage of 1TB. I'm having the worst time trying to figure out which service I should use. I have over 300 DVD and I am tryingto find the best digital service so I don't have all of these disks lying around. I have tried Amazon, Vudu, iTunes, and Xbox Video (Zune Video). Out of those 4 services I liked Amazon the least. I am wary of Vudu because I will have no physical backup if they decide to remove a movie like they did with some of the Marvel movies. iTunes I get the copy plus cloud backup. I only own a few through iTunes already, but kind of like the idea of using one box for all my video. Xbox video is good, I get a copy, but not all movies in HD like I can get with iTunes. My eyes and ears can not really tell the difference between the video and sound quality of the three services I like. So if you had the equipment I have, which service would get your money and why? Vudu, iTunes, or Xbox Video? Is there another service I have not looked at that may be better?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.