Other (Please State What Service) 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-02-2012, 04:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a couple of Xbox 360's (used mainly as Media Extenders), AppleTV 1 and AppleTV2, and a Dell XPS Quad Core Q6600 with 8gigs RAM and 1.5TB on board serving as my DVR with a HDHomerun Prime. I also have NAS storage of 1TB. I'm having the worst time trying to figure out which service I should use. I have over 300 DVD and I am tryingto find the best digital service so I don't have all of these disks lying around. I have tried Amazon, Vudu, iTunes, and Xbox Video (Zune Video). Out of those 4 services I liked Amazon the least. I am wary of Vudu because I will have no physical backup if they decide to remove a movie like they did with some of the Marvel movies. iTunes I get the copy plus cloud backup. I only own a few through iTunes already, but kind of like the idea of using one box for all my video. Xbox video is good, I get a copy, but not all movies in HD like I can get with iTunes. My eyes and ears can not really tell the difference between the video and sound quality of the three services I like. So if you had the equipment I have, which service would get your money and why? Vudu, iTunes, or Xbox Video? Is there another service I have not looked at that may be better?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-02-2012, 04:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sorry, could the moderators delete this thread, I accidently posted it twice somehow. Sorry.
Reply Video Download Services & Hardware

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page