Weird Netflix bug? - AVS Forum
Video Download Services & Hardware > Weird Netflix bug?
RodHQ's Avatar RodHQ 06:34 PM 01-28-2013
When ever I watch something on netflix, I press the display button on my ps3 to check the video quality once it's finished starting up, but lately I've noticed it goes low-medium-high/SD then low-medium-high/HD and once it reaches high/HD it bumps back down to high/SD. The quality seems to stay HD (So it's apparently just the wrong info on the infobox) but I never know on what level of HD it is. Anyone else noticed this?

reddice's Avatar reddice 01:23 PM 01-29-2013
You are getting super HD which shows up as High SD.
As I will say the display is really messed up on the PS3. I don't get the Super HD streams but now since yesterday it no longer shows the time remaining left. It just says 00:00:00/00:00:00. They better release a software update soon to fix this.
RodHQ's Avatar RodHQ 09:59 PM 01-30-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddice View Post

You are getting super HD which shows up as High SD.
As I will say the display is really messed up on the PS3. I don't get the Super HD streams but now since yesterday it no longer shows the time remaining left. It just says 00:00:00/00:00:00. They better release a software update soon to fix this.
That actually just started happening to me, yesterday I could still see the running time without pausing
reddice's Avatar reddice 12:47 AM 01-31-2013
It was fine the day before but yesterday it started again with not showing the time remaining. I noticed it will do it if I go and play Mission Impossible TV series episode first.
Up
Mobile  Desktop