AVS Forum banner

Netflix Being Weird

471 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  CJSOSIC 
#1 ·
Hello, For some reason Netflix works perfectly normal for some shows, But for others it starts to work but in a minute it starts to skip and the words and the picture are not sinc (don't match up)

I've watched many shows and they work, but for many others they dont, I can skip ahead and again, works for a moment than starts skipping again. The lighter colored load bar loads normally but yet it still does this.... Any explanation or help.. could it be something with the computer ? or do you think it's netflix ?

#2 ·
A little more information, please. What are you watching it on? You say "computer"; PC or Mac? Web player, WMC player, Win8 app? What titles work well and which is it screwing up on (specific episodes if a television series)?

#3 ·
What I'm using is PC and is windows 8... I watched all of "prison break" on netflix and it worked fine through out the 4 seasons, and since I wrote my last message I was watching "American dad" and it was working fine, but just today it started to skip and go off sinc along with "the cleavland show", yesterday "buffy the vampire slayer" worked too, and now is going off sinc... I dont understand the problem, the load bar loads and it does have to reload by itself it keep playing but off sinc and minor skips

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.