Provantage DTV-Pal Orders - Did yours get cancelled? - Page 9 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
View Poll Results: If you pre-ordered a DTV-Pal or TR-40 from Provantage, has your order been cancelled?
Yes, I recieved a cancellation e-mail 0 0%
No, I did not recieve a cancellation e-mail 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

First ... 7  8  9
Coupon Eligible Converter Box (CECB) > Provantage DTV-Pal Orders - Did yours get cancelled?
Whidbey's Avatar Whidbey 11:01 AM 09-22-2008
Originally Posted by Symbios View Post

Go to and enter your address.

Give it more time, I'm sure they'll show up.

I checked, still says it was due to mail on the 5th. I'm beginning to wonder if it was liberated from my mailbox.

Whidbey's Avatar Whidbey 03:41 PM 10-16-2008
My coupon finally arrived in my mailbox today!
It was supposed to have been mailed on 9/5/08. A week ago, on the 9th to be exact, I sent an e-mail to and with my .pdf copy NTIA letter attached as well as a .pdf of the results screen from the "Where's my Coupon" webpage.

Well, I think someone may have read my e-mail...maybe. I never did get a response nor was there any acknowledgment of it with my coupon. However, my coupon is only valid through 12/10/09 AND the envelope it came in was postmarked 10/14/09... so it must have been scheduled to mail in September. So, I guess it was sitting on a shelf at NTIA all this time.

So, if you were like me and your ProVantage replacement coupon never came, fire off an email with a copy of your NTIA letter and a screen capture from the coupon status page and you might get lucky.
First ... 7  8  9