Coship n9901t??? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-09-2009, 09:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I haven't seen a thread on this particular model. The 9901 model offers analog pass-thru.

Anybody have any experience with this particular model? Any gotchas or strengths about this model? (or brand)

thx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-14-2009, 12:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgtr View Post

I haven't seen a thread on this particular model. The 9901 model offers analog pass-thru.

Anybody have any experience with this particular model? Any gotchas or strengths about this model? (or brand)

thx

There is Coship thread 3pages with 'whidbe' on 2nd page, all contributions
under my name refer to the last model N9901T APT, see for yourself, if you
have any question just ask, informatively speaking...
the Coship gross wght. of 3lbs indicate the box is under 2lbs of solid metal construction, it has 12W consumption, power switch On/Off on back to turn off main power to shut off Standby very red light,
making it dead no power in box good for cooling off or against power surge/outage, so it never goes to very bright green light of active switch Off other boxes have.
The Aspect Ratio if the dialog box appears in middle screen you cannot change it, if it is at bottom of screen you change it from 'Set by program' to 'Letterbox' or full screen of 'Cropped' or to 'Squeezed'
then to Set by program cycle.
It has one of the largest CC from all conv.boxes sold, the Custom-ized made letter to Large any Font1 or F4 or F7 stretched out or squeezed letters in translucent-transparent-any color you choose
it gives slightly larger CC than my 20inchSony CC, superb.
The box CC has its Services as all boxes have,usually on TV S1 or SC1 gives cc in broadcast langu-age, the spanish TV broadcast in english on S2/SC2 the station let you now at start,ch.47Telemundo has virtually all of the 1hour telenovelas or longer shows in CC1Espanol,CC3English(Service2english), their 47 programming is the best on TV.
Unfortunately it has the idiotic Now/Next Epg, the Info provides the real epg, also the Info of some channels shut off my box into red Standby, it might not do the same to you.
No matter what I have written in the existing Coship thread, it was on assumption that the box was clone of Cadence now off of the online, with its deficiencies in epg, I like this box, it has less than minute to 1pass Full Auto scan, but it has real Manual Add/Delete, you can scan from 2-69 up or down
all channels showing Add/Delete and signal meter reading same time, the best Manual Add,Delete-Erase, Alo
Reply Coupon Eligible Converter Box (CECB)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page