Don't need a coupon? Donate it! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 07-06-2009, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
There's only one month left to order coupons. If you haven't already ordered coupons or don't need one that you have, consider donating it!

As many of you know, I'm an authorized retailer in the coupon program and I get requests every day from a number of organizations around the country asking if I have any donated coupons. There are still people in need of coupons that don't have the ability or technical know-how to do it themselves!

I would recommend that if you donate a coupon, give it to a reputable non-profit organization that has been working with the FCC throughout this transition period. You can search on the internet to find one near you. Do not give it directly to a retailer.

Please tell friends and neighbors that have cable or satellite to do this as well. There is a big, unknown need for donated coupons out there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-17-2009, 06:27 PM

I contacted the local Senior Citizens center. They only have 2 unused coupons on hand. However they do have some, (I don't know how many) used boxes. Some local folks bought coupon boxes and then bought new TV sets & donated their boxes.
I had thought that Wal-Mart would roll back their prices by now. They still want $49.95.

Bob 61231
post #3 of 3 Old 07-27-2009, 07:33 PM - Thread Starter

Just an additional note on this: If you have a coupon that you'd like to donate, you could also save the organization some time and hassle by buying a $40 box online with free shipping and have it sent directly to their location. I know there are a few "free" options out there that you can leverage for this.

Only a few days left to order coupons!
Reply Coupon Eligible Converter Box (CECB)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page