AVS Forum banner

Wikipedia CECB comarison page...

10K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  BensonInABox 
#1 ·
... was deleted on August 13, 2011. I used it a few times a year when buying replacement tuners for some of my low-budget, "headend" applications.

Did anyone arcvhive it before it was taken down? Someone I know needs some boxes for tuning of Canadian digital signals and I need to know which CECBs incorporated the permissible software to enable it to process Canadian Broadcasting rating codes.

#3 ·
I just complained to Wiki about this deletion.

I urge others to tell them too.

The deletion is ridiculous.

Around here, more and more people are watching tv.

I wouldn't use any bundled package, cable or sat, even if it were free.

Highest in the country here, while they spend millions lobbying to keep the bundles and high prices.

They'd love to kill netflix, in fact.

Who needs dancing kardashians?

#4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntAltMike  /t/1358923/wikipedia-cecb-comarison-page#post_20916957

... was deleted on August 13, 2011. I used it a few times a year when buying replacement tuners for some of my low-budget, "headend" applications.....Did anyone archive it before it was taken down? Someone I know needs some boxes for tuning of Canadian digital signals and I need to know which CECBs incorporated the permissible software to enable it to process Canadian Broadcasting rating codes.
Did Wikipedia ever respond to protests over this? It seems dumb to have totally deleted the topic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.