Pinocchio 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition (Blu-ray) Official AVSForum Review - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 12:23 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 517
attachment.php?attachmentid=134950&d=1235739956
The Review at a Glance: (max score: 5 )

Film: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

Extras: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

Audio/Video total rating:

( Max score: 100 )

Studio and Year: Disney - 1940
MPAA Rating: G
Feature running time: 88 Minutes
Genre: Family/Animation

Disc Format: BD-50
Encoding: AVC (MPEG-4)
Video Aspect: 1.33:1
Resolution: 1080p/24

Audio Format(s): English DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio, English Dolby Mono
Subtitles: English SDH
Directed by: Hamilton Luske & Ben Sharpsteen
Music by: Leigh Harline, Ned Washington, Paul J. Smith
Written by: Carlo Collodi
Region Code: A

Blu-ray Disc release Date: March 10, 2009

"When you wish upon a star"

Film Synopsis:

Celebrate the 70th anniversary of Walt Disney's Pinocchio! The legendary masterpiece that inspired millions to believe in their dreams has reawakened with an all-new, state-of-the-art digital restoration that shines brilliantly on 2-disc DVD. Now, for the first time ever, the richly detailed animation, unforgettable award-winning music ("When You Wish Upon A Star") and heartwarming adventure-filled story comes to life like never before. Plus, all-new dazzling bonus features transport you into Pinocchio's fantastic world! Join Geppetto's beloved puppet -- with Jiminy Cricket as his guide -- on a thrilling quest that tests Pinocchio's bravery, loyalty and honesty, virtues he must learn to become a real boy. The one and only Pinocchio will live on forever in the heart of anyone who has wished upon a star.

My Take:

attachment.php?attachmentid=135719&d=1236284044

I love this story. Pinocchio was one of my earliest movie going experiences (early 1970's) and I will never forget it. When I was young there was no home video and in order to see films like this you went to the theater. I can clearly remember the angst I felt when Geppetto, Jiminy and Pinocchio were trying to escape from that rather nasty whale (Monstro?) and the heartbreaking moment that followed. Of course we all know how things turned out and I think that growing up watching Disney films is where I developed my affinity for feel good movies. I haven't seen it since my teenagers were little but the nostalgic feeling that washes over me when I watch it never seems to diminish. I think the music is what brings it back most. Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee, I've got not strings and When you wish upon a star represent my favorites. The music is every bit as integral to this story's telling as the characters themselves and it is recognized the world over. The movie is based upon the story by Carlo Collodi and while it may not strictly adhere to it the adaptation is warm, touching and value oriented. We should all have a conscience (and friend) like Jiminy. He is the constant in the story that helps to keep Pinoc from straying to far and provides a bit of light comic relief so that we can have a chuckle here and there. Figaro and Cleo never speak a word but there is never any doubt about their ability to communicate thanks to the beautifully articulated and expressive animation that has become a Disney staple. Pinocchio is the second animated feature film released by Disney (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs preceded it) and it is my favorite of those early classic tales.

Disney is a class act that set the bar early on for feature length animated films. This 70th Anniversary Edition home video release of Pinocchio is another example of their long standing investment to offering quality home video releases. They, like a few other studios, have shown a fervent commitment to the Blu-ray format. Disney high definition Blu-ray discs have consistently been technically impressive as well as providing worthwhile bonus supplements. I appreciate their attention to detail such as their Total Menu navigation and enhanced BD-Live features like Movie Chat, Movie Mail etc. Recently they have started to include a standard definition DVD of the film in the multi-disc Blu-ray release packages. This is a great way for those who haven't yet upgraded to Blu-ray Disc (but intend to) to enjoy these releases now with the high definition option open later on. Blu-ray Disc has come a long way in the last year and a half or so. Most of the growing pains experienced by early adopters seem to have been resolved. I recall a time where I would drop a disc into my player and hold my breath waiting for it to load and play (trouble free). Those instances have all but vanished. We are beginning to see what the format is capable of and from what I can see Disney is looking toward the future by providing high quality releases that will hopefully solidify the place of this great medium. If you don't believe me just pick up a copy of Pinocchio..

Parental Guide:

This film is appropriate for all ages.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100 / EXCELLENT = 83-91 / GOOD = 74-82 / AVERAGE = 65-73 / BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

Audio: 72

• Dynamics: attachment.php?attachmentid=109945&d=1210373692

• Low frequency extension: attachment.php?attachmentid=109943&d=1210373692

• Surround Sound presentation: attachment.php?attachmentid=109944&d=1210373692

• Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

• Dialogue Reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

Video: 86

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Resolution/Clarity: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373699

• Black level/Shadow detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373699

• Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

• Fleshtones: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373699

• Compression: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699
attachment.php?attachmentid=135720&d=1236284044

Pinocchio comes to Blu-ray Disc from Disney featuring 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 27 mbps and lossless DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio sound that has an average bitrate of 3.3 mbps.

This film has undergone a restorative process that cleaned up the original print and the results are impressive. Colors shine brilliantly with pleasing saturation and striking blues that look absolutely beautiful. The 1.33:1 framed video is pillarboxed in black however Disney offers the option of viewing it via their Disney-view option where the pillarboxes feature custom artwork by Toby Bluth. The original film elements don't have the high resolution of today's digitally enhanced animated films but fidelity remains intact as image quality is excellent. Blacks don't have velvety texture and eye popping contrast but they are solid black and stand out well when onscreen with mixed content. Looking at the sequence where the Can Can dancers appear onstage at Stromboli's show (when Pinocchio sings I've got no strings) the black portions of their costumes are a deep shade of black. I noticed the same thing later as the black smoke from the steam ship carrying the boys to Pleasure Island looked deep black. Dark scenes had excellent contrast with visible stages in grays and dark colors within backgrounds. I saw a brief flash of video noise that appeared on the back of Geppetto's shirt in the final scene as he cried over Pinocchio. Other than that this appeared to be a flawless encoding that looked excellent.

Disney included the restored original mono track and a lossless DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 channel surround mix. I listened to both but primarily used the multi-channel soundtrack during my evaluation. The main focus is in the front with the award winning music spread over the entire soundstage. The four surround channels are mixed a bit lower than the mains so that frontal perspective remained intact while providing a discernible amount of spatiality that added dimension. That is pretty much the extent of the surround activity which was fine with me but really made the 7.1 channel presentation seem unnecessary. I think that the mix was appropriate in that it didn't feel disingenuous to the original soundtrack but simply added a bit of polish. There was some low frequency detail associated with claps of thunder and the pounding ocean water but it didn't provide enough depth to resonate deep into the room. The audio was crystal clear and free of the crackle and hiss that sometimes accompanies older recordings. Listening to the original soundtrack only yielded a minor change in depth perception and imaging. I didn't feel it sounded compressed or dynamically inferior which says something for the restoration process. Obviously this isn't a new recording but considering it was made nearly 70 years ago it sounds pretty darn good.

Bonus Features:

• Disc 1:

• Disney View : Enhanced viewing mode - replaces black pillarboxes with custom paintings by Toby Bluth

• Cine-explore - PiP BonusView commentary with Leonard Maltin, J.B. Kaufman and Eric Goldberg. Includes storyboards, background on the production and more

• Music video - Meaghan Jette Martin performing When you wish upon a star

• The music of Pinocchio - with sing along pop up lyrics which includes an option during movie playback

• Pinocchio's matter of facts trivia track

• Pinocchio know trivia challenge

• (HD) Disney Sneek Peeks - Bolt, Monster's Inc., Up, Tinker Bell and the lost treasure and more

• Disney BD-Live - Movie Chat, Movie Mall, Movie Challenge and Disney Movie Rewards are all announced but not currently enabled - Be sure to check on or after release date

• Disc 2:
  • (HD) Pinocchio's Puzzles

• Pleasure Island Carnival Games

• (HD) No strings attached: The making of Pinocchio - 55 minute documentary

• 2 deleted Scenes with introduction and an alternate ending

• (HD) The Sweatbox - A brief look at the Disney invention used for viewing storyboards in projected sequence

• (HD) Live action reference footage featurette

• Pinocchio art galleries

• Deleted song - Honest John

• (HD) Geppetto's then and now - Documentary that focuses on toy makers and their history

• Theatrical trailers - Original, 1984, and 1992

• Disc 3:

• Standard Definition bonus copy of Platinum Edition DVD of Pinocchio
attachment.php?attachmentid=135721&d=1236284044

Final Thoughts:

Pinocchio is one of the most beloved of the Disney Classic animated feature films. It is a personal favorite of mine and seeing it brings back fond memories not just of my childhood but of sharing it with my own children when they were little. Kudos to Disney on a spectacular Blu-ray Disc package that presents this wonderful family film looking better than ever. It is brimming with bonus features including Blu-ray disc exclusive and interactive features that present fans with a great way to enhance the high definition experience. This set is a must have, period.

attachment.php?attachmentid=109949&d=1210373731

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS20 1080p High Definition Front Projector
Carada Precision Brilliant White 96" Screen
Oppo 970HD universal disc DVD Player (480i HDMI)
Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Panasonic DMP-BD55K Blu-ray disc Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Marantz DV7001 Universal Disc Player
Denon AVR 5308CI THX Ultra 2 Preamp/Video Processor
B&K Reference 200.7 Series 2 seven Channel amplifier
Philips TSU9400 Pro Series Touch Panel Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" Series speakers
Axiom Audio QS8 Quadpolar speakers
SV Sound PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
APC AV S15BLK Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Furman SPR-20i Stable Power Regulator
Wireworld, VizionWare, Audioquest, Best Deal Cables - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 12:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I can finally retire my old VHS edition
post #3 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 12:38 PM

"Disney offers the option of viewing it via their Disney-view option where the pillarboxes feature custom artwork by Toby Bluth."

Are you serious? The guys name is Toby Bluth? I wonder if that is short for Tobias?

My build thread:

post #4 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmac3522 View Post

"Disney offers the option of viewing it via their Disney-view option where the pillarboxes feature custom artwork by Toby Bluth."

Are you serious? The guys name is Toby Bluth? I wonder if that is short for Tobias?

I wonder if he is related to the former Disney artist Don Bluth who later went his separate ways and directed The Land Before Time, Anastasia and Titan A.E. as well as some other films and he also worked on The Rescuers and was an assistant on Sleeping Beauty many years ago when starting out.

Nah it can't be a coincidence and i'm sure they are related.
post #5 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:

Pinocchio is none of the most beloved of the Disney Classic animated feature films

I think you mean "one".
post #6 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 12
Are those actual screen caps from the Blu-Ray?

David

post #7 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Advanced Member

Audio 72? Are you kidding? You do realize when the original soundtrack was recorded, right? Maybe a new rating system should be made that factors in what equipment was used in the original film. There is an actual limit to enhancement. What exactly are you comparing the audio to?
post #8 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 01:22 PM

Awesome...I am glad they are actually able to restore/impove it to a HD quality...1940 was long time ago...[IMG]http://z09a0222gshv273.imageshacknow.info/img/3044************************[/IMG]
post #9 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 01:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
I'm glad Disney is including a DVD with their BD releases,now people can watch it anywhere.
I'm still waiting for Fantasia to be released,I might be in a retirement home when that happens.
post #10 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Good to see that Disney are going to their vaults and getting their treasures out on Blu-ray. However, I would have thought that movies made (I almost said filmed) with a 1:33 aspect ratio would be towards the end of the list.

I think the only movie I have in my HD collection with a 1.33 ratio is Casablanca and I got that on a HD DVD closeout.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on Finding Nemo.
post #11 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Wadsworth View Post

Audio 72? Are you kidding? You do realize when the original soundtrack was recorded, right? Maybe a new rating system should be made that factors in what equipment was used in the original film. There is an actual limit to enhancement. What exactly are you comparing the audio to?

Greetings,

Considering the age of this recording a rating of 72 is quite good. Most who read my reviews are able to put the rating into relative terms.

And no I'm not kidding..

Cheers,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

post #12 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 02:40 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator840 View Post

Are those actual screen caps from the Blu-Ray?

Greetings,

No, they are publicity caps from Disney's press site.

Quote:

I think you mean "one".

I sure did. Spell check couldn't help me on that one..

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

post #13 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 02:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 35
To me, a DVD copy included w/ the BD is much more usefull to the masses than Digital Copy discs.

With the exception of the freebies I got via Panasonic for buying a BD35, I tend to avoid Disney releases like this on Blu - the kids will watch it far more & don't have BD players. This package fixes that - HD for Mom & Dad's collection, DVD for the kiddies!

Money does not buy happiness. It can, however, buy you a giant boat that you can pull up alongside happiness. - David Lee Roth

post #14 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 03:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Another fabulous job Ralph. My question to you is your take on the 4x3 presentation.
  1. How much did it take away from enjoying the film, if any?
  2. Did you use the Disney enhanced viewing mode in the review? If yes, what is your take on it, distraction or enhances?

The reason I ask is because I've quitted buying full-frame DVDs a long time ago , except for the plethora of Thomas and Friends showings for the babies ofcourse, and look for the widescreen version if available. Playing around with the TV zoom and fit functions is a little bit awkward to me . Since this is a "must have, period" BD title, and I'm still on the fence about the purchase, I'm interested in your thoughts.

Thank buddy!
Your biggest fan,
Barney

-
Samsung BD-P1400 Questions?
The 1400 Technical Boomoo Reviews
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
Be INTOLERANT! Some things are just too stupid to put up with.
post #15 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 04:43 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 48
I would ask how a 4x3 presentation of a 4x3 film could distract from the enjoyment. I could see if it were a 16x9 presentation of a 4x3 film.

Art

iRule rules my theater

"If she's amazing she won't be easy,if she's easy she won't be amazing"

Bob Marley

post #16 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 04:46 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney_DaPurple1 View Post

Another fabulous job Ralph. My question to you is your take on the 4x3 presentation.
  1. How much did it take away from enjoying the film, if any?
  2. Did you use the Disney enhanced viewing mode in the review? If yes, what is your take on it, distraction or enhances?

The reason I ask is because I've quitted buying full-frame DVDs a long time ago , except for the plethora of Thomas and Friends showings for the babies ofcourse, and look for the widescreen version if available. Playing around with the TV zoom and fit functions is a little bit awkward to me . Since this is a "must have, period" BD title, and I'm still on the fence about the purchase, I'm interested in your thoughts.

Thank buddy!
Your biggest fan,
Barney

Greetings,

The 1.33:1 AR didn't take anything away from the experience in my opinion. The Disney View enhanced mode didn't really change the presentation in terms of making it feel "wider". This is how the film was shot so it didn't feel as though it should have appeared any other way. You may find that you prefer the enhanced mode but personally I left it off.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

post #17 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 05:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post

Greetings,

Considering the age of this recording a rating of 72 is quite good. Most who read my reviews are able to put the rating into relative terms.

And no I'm not kidding..

Cheers,

Precisely. Wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks for the review, Ralph!

You see me reaching for my f****** wallet?!?
post #18 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 07:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Another great review,Ralph,will pick this one.
post #19 of 48 Old 03-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwebb1970 View Post

To me, a DVD copy included w/ the BD is much more usefull to the masses than Digital Copy discs.

With the exception of the freebies I got via Panasonic for buying a BD35, I tend to avoid Disney releases like this on Blu - the kids will watch it far more & don't have BD players. This package fixes that - HD for Mom & Dad's collection, DVD for the kiddies!

I agree and I wish more studios would adopt this on there BD releases. Having a DVD copy is really handy because I only have BD in the HT, but in my family someone might want to watch the movie upstairs, or in the car, or on the laptop.

David

post #20 of 48 Old 03-06-2009, 02:43 AM

I read an earlier (albeit more casual) review and upon a quick glance at the score you gave, I was a bit worried about the final presentation. Your explanation of your numbers and the actual text of the review alleviated my concerns and once again have me excited about this release.

Thanks for the review!
post #21 of 48 Old 03-06-2009, 05:26 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVizzle View Post

I read an earlier (albeit more casual) review and upon a quick glance at the score you gave, I was a bit worried about the final presentation. Your explanation of your numbers and the actual text of the review alleviated my concerns and once again have me excited about this release.

Thanks for the review!

Greetings,

As well you should be Evizzle. Thanks for taking the time to comment and for actually reading the review as opposed to offering a knee jerk reaction to the score. I include the text description for just that reason because the score alone doesn't always tell the whole story.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

post #22 of 48 Old 03-06-2009, 06:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post

Greetings,

The 1.33:1 AR didn't take anything away from the experience in my opinion. The Disney View enhanced mode didn't really change the presentation in terms of making it feel "wider". This is how the film was shot so it didn't feel as though it should have appeared any other way. You may find that you prefer the enhanced mode but personally I left it off.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

thx for the insight buddy!

We'll probably play it by ear on the purchase decision . I would test it out as a rental first tho.

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #23 of 48 Old 03-06-2009, 06:57 AM
AVS Special Member

I like reading your reviews Ralph. I especially appreciate the explanation of you evaluation of the audio and video presentation, which to me is more valuable than the numeric score. Keep up the good work!

"He who asks feels dumb for a few minutes, but he who does not ask remains dumb forever."

post #24 of 48 Old 03-06-2009, 08:36 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertjan View Post

I like reading your reviews Ralph. I especially appreciate the explanation of you evaluation of the audio and video presentation, which to me is more valuable than the numeric score. Keep up the good work!

Greetings,

Thanks Gertjan..

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

post #25 of 48 Old 03-06-2009, 08:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn View Post

I would ask how a 4x3 presentation of a 4x3 film could distract from the enjoyment. I could see if it were a 16x9 presentation of a 4x3 film.

Art

I think it's a combination of factors.
  1. I'm not old enough to have watched it and appreciated it originally in it's 4x3 presentation.
  2. Since I have a 16x9 TV, and I don't have the luxury of masking the pillars and black bars like with a pj/screen, I choose by preference to "live" with them on while watching a movie.
The inclination to stretch/zoom/full a 4x3 presentation to fit my 16x9 TV is high, significantly higher than those that are presented at an aspect ratio greater than 1.78:1 for me. I have grown accustomed to them, still tolerating it, knowing this is the original format of the film.

I am by no mean proposing remastering Pinocchio in widescreen. It should be preserved in its original format. However, I would still like to know from those who have seen it, on BD, how it affected their viewing experiences, especially with the Disney enhanced view mode feature.

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #26 of 48 Old 03-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney_DaPurple1 View Post

I think it's a combination of factors.
  1. I'm not old enough to have watched it and appreciated it originally in it's 4x3 presentation.
  2. Since I have a 16x9 TV, and I don't have the luxury of masking the pillars and black bars like with a pj/screen, I choose by preference to "live" with them on while watching a movie.
The inclination to stretch/zoom/full a 4x3 presentation to fit my 16x9 TV is high, significantly higher than those that are presented at an aspect ratio greater than 1.78:1 for me. I have grown accustomed to them, still tolerating it, knowing this is the original format of the film.

I am by no mean proposing remastering Pinocchio in widescreen. It should be preserved in its original format. However, I would still like to know from those who have seen it, on BD, how it affected their viewing experiences, especially with the Disney enhanced view mode feature.

Well, how does wathcing regular 4x3 TV work out for you? Same thing.
post #27 of 48 Old 03-06-2009, 10:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Thanks for the review. This is a definite buy for me. I think Disney's Pinocchio has been and will continue to be the time-tested champion of all the full-length hand-drawn animated features ever made. The most beautifully animated, strongest story, best music, most suspenseful, most dramatic and on and on.
post #28 of 48 Old 03-06-2009, 10:11 AM

Liked: 18
Thanks for the review Ralph. I've got this on the "Must Purchase" list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmac3522 View Post

Tobias Fünke. Hilarious reference.
post #29 of 48 Old 03-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Advanced Member

How can you review the picture quality of a movie that hasn't been released yet?
post #30 of 48 Old 03-06-2009, 11:59 AM
AVS Club Gold

Ralph -

Thanks.
Adding it to the kids BR list.

Mike

Reply Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Pinocchio Two Disc 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page