Let The Right One In (Blu-ray) Official AVSForum Review - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #31 of 102 Old 03-13-2009, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer
 
Ralph Potts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Middletown NY
Posts: 8,964
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieSwede View Post

Ralph, I have noticed that many people (including myself) have discovered that the movie grows the more time that goes from the first watch.

Like after the movie: Its an OK movie.
One day after: Its was a fantastic movie.
One week after: Best movie of 2008.
Two week after: Best vampire movie ever.

Have you (or any other by the way) experienced something similar?

Greetings,

This is absolutely true in my case as well. I watched it for the purposes of reviewing it. I went on about it to my wife and kids so we all watched it the following again the following night. I like it better the second time. I have since loaned the DVD to three separate people at work who all loved it.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Ralph Potts is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 102 Old 03-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Member
 
half vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieSwede View Post

Women dont see the beuty in having a vampire as a girlfriend.

Ewwww! Besides, it'd be a bit painful if you got punctured "down there"! Anyway, I can't believe that since reading your comment I found this on a completely unrelated site:

http://www.coloribus.com/paedia/prin.../03/13/292102/

I suffer from sexy dyslexia - I prefer black bras on my screen.
half vader is offline  
post #33 of 102 Old 03-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieSwede View Post

Ralph, I have noticed that many people (including myself) have discovered that the movie grows the more time that goes from the first watch.

Like after the movie: Its an OK movie.
One day after: Its was a fantastic movie.
One week after: Best movie of 2008.
Two week after: Best vampire movie ever.

Have you (or any other by the way) experienced something similar?

Great post. This seems to be happening to me as well.... I keep thinking about this film the past few days and if I had waited until NOW to write my opinion of the movie it would be more along the lines of "great" film instead of just "good" which is how I was feeling after I watched it and how I felt when I wrote my comments here and another thread. The more I think about it, the more I am realizing how great the acting was and how affective the more realistic (in comparison to how it would have no doubt been done if an American film) film style approach was. I love it when a film grows on you AFTER the fact which does not happen that often for me. Definitely going to rewatch this one again at some point when I get my que caught up.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
Toe is online now  
post #34 of 102 Old 03-13-2009, 10:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JeffKB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 1,922
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I liked this film very much, and thought that much of its appeal came from the fact that it was an artist's film, as far removed from Hollywood as it gets, BUT....and I have to think I'm not alone here, wasn't it actually a depressing story rather than a touching romance? Rather than being uplifting, I find it depressing, because:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Isn't Eli just coldly looking for a replacement for Haken, who is getting too old and incompetent to find victims for her? Oskar is the perfect candidate because he is a social outcast with murderous fantasies. Isn't Oskar doomed to a life of murder and some horrible fate when he outlives his usefulness? Won't Eli just cast him aside and kill him when the time comes? Why should we believe that Eli has any honest or genuine emotion regarding Oskar at all?
JeffKB is offline  
post #35 of 102 Old 03-13-2009, 11:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
MovieSwede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gothenburg
Posts: 6,761
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKB View Post

I liked this film very much, and thought that much of its appeal came from the fact that it was an artist's film, as far removed from Hollywood as it gets, BUT....and I have to think I'm not alone here, wasn't it actually a depressing story rather than a touching romance? Rather than being uplifting, I find it depressing, because:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Isn't Eli just coldly looking for a replacement for Haken, who is getting too old and incompetent to find victims for her? Oskar is the perfect candidate because he is a social outcast with murderous fantasies. Isn't Oskar doomed to a life of murder and some horrible fate when he outlives his usefulness? Won't Eli just cast him aside and kill him when the time comes? Why should we believe that Eli has any honest or genuine emotion regarding Oskar at all?

I have a different view on that, but thats what so great, we see different things in the same movie.

By the way, I saw that the movie was nominated for 3 Saturn awards.
Best performance by a younger actor: Lina Leandersson
Best writing: Johan Ajvide Lindqvist
Best international film: Let the Right One In.

Good movies are as rare as an on topic discussion.
MovieSwede is offline  
post #36 of 102 Old 03-14-2009, 01:03 AM
Member
 
half vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Mine's on it's way (I'd rather see the theatrical version but I don't know if they're even bothering with an Oz release), can't wait.

Oh and cue lazy American mainstream remake (for those who can't/don't like to read) in 5,4,3,2...

I suffer from sexy dyslexia - I prefer black bras on my screen.
half vader is offline  
post #37 of 102 Old 03-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Stormshadow4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieSwede View Post

Women dont see the beuty in having a vampire as a girlfriend.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Actually, Eli was a boy. He was castrated (they showed the scar). Also, he tells Oskar that he isn't a girl. Of course that's not 100% clear if you didn't read the book.
Stormshadow4life is offline  
post #38 of 102 Old 03-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Stormshadow4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 31
as for the movie itself, I really enjoyed it. We watched it last night for the first time and I've been thinking about it most of the day. I hope to re-watch soon. Wonder if I'll like it more the second time.
Stormshadow4life is offline  
post #39 of 102 Old 03-14-2009, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer
 
Ralph Potts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Middletown NY
Posts: 8,964
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormshadow4life View Post

as for the movie itself, I really enjoyed it. We watched it last night for the first time and I've been thinking about it most of the day. I hope to re-watch soon. Wonder if I'll like it more the second time.

Greetings,

I suspect you will but everyone is different. It's funny but most who see it for the first time often comment that they can't hep but think about it afterward...

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Ralph Potts is online now  
post #40 of 102 Old 03-18-2009, 11:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
MovieSwede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gothenburg
Posts: 6,761
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by half vader View Post

The other part of my question is if anyone can weigh in on the rumour that the translation is different and much worse than the theatrical translation? Things like "do you want to be my girlfriend" changing to the ridiculous "do I have a chance with you?". Yep because that's how 12 year olds talk... I really hope it's not true. Anyone?

I heard that the english subtitles on the swedish Bluray is the same as the DVD screener and theatrical version.

When I get my copy returned, I can check it up.

Good movies are as rare as an on topic discussion.
MovieSwede is offline  
post #41 of 102 Old 03-19-2009, 06:55 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rboster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 17,542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieSwede View Post

I heard that the english subtitles on the swedish Bluray is the same as the DVD screener and theatrical version.

When I get my copy returned, I can check it up.

I think in the trailer, the line "do you want to be my girlfriend" can be found too.

"Retired" AVS Moderator
rboster is online now  
post #42 of 102 Old 03-19-2009, 09:26 AM
AVS Special Member
 
pbmpharmacist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,802
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post

Greetings,

I suspect you will but everyone is different. It's funny but most who see it for the first time often comment that they can't hep but think about it afterward...

Regards,

Put me in the "can't help but think about this movie after watching it" category too. Watched it last night and I can hardly think about work today. This was one AMAZING movie and I would have never even heard of it if you hadn't reviewed it Ralph. Thanks!
pbmpharmacist is offline  
post #43 of 102 Old 03-19-2009, 12:31 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer
 
Ralph Potts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Middletown NY
Posts: 8,964
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmpharmacist View Post

Put me in the "can't help but think about this movie after watching it" category too. Watched it last night and I can hardly think about work today. This was one AMAZING movie and I would have never even heard of it if you hadn't reviewed it Ralph. Thanks!

Greetings,

You are more than welcome and I am glad that you enjoyed it..


Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Ralph Potts is online now  
post #44 of 102 Old 03-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Member
 
hthillbilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 49
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have to add to the chorus of praise for this one. So refreshingly different than a hollywood release. Plus I spent a summer in Sweden in the seventies so it was nice to see the subtle cultural differences.

Thanks for the review Ralph would not have heard of it otherwise
hthillbilly is offline  
post #45 of 102 Old 03-20-2009, 02:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
MovieSwede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gothenburg
Posts: 6,761
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by hthillbilly View Post

I have to add to the chorus of praise for this one. So refreshingly different than a hollywood release.

I thought it was refreshing with a movie that wasnt shoot on steadycam with MTV style editing. Its rare over here aswell nowdays.

Quote:


Plus I spent a summer in Sweden in the seventies so it was nice to see the subtle cultural differences.

Like no colors.

Good movies are as rare as an on topic discussion.
MovieSwede is offline  
post #46 of 102 Old 03-20-2009, 11:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Hyrax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Eastern Massachusetts
Posts: 2,558
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 16
A great review of an interesting movie. I enjoyed the pace and really wish I could understand the original language - I felt I missed a lot reading the subtitles. As others have said, this is a movie you think about after you've seen it. I watched it two nights ago and am still wonder what lies ahead for Oskar and Eli.

Netflix is delivering Twilight tomorrow, I wonder if I'll be thinking about it even 20 minutes after I've seen it.
Hyrax is offline  
post #47 of 102 Old 03-20-2009, 11:28 AM
Member
 
Jenova's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 131
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
loved this movie, especially the soundtrack!
Jenova is offline  
post #48 of 102 Old 03-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Stormshadow4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrax View Post

A great review of an interesting movie. I enjoyed the pace and really wish I could understand the original language - I felt I missed a lot reading the subtitles. As others have said, this is a movie you think about after you've seen it. I watched it two nights ago and am still wonder what lies ahead for Oskar and Eli.

Netflix is delivering Twilight tomorrow, I wonder if I'll be thinking about it even 20 minutes after I've seen it.

There is an english dub track for the movie (which on my player, it was the default for some reason).
Personally, sometimes I prefer subtitles....like in Pan's Labyrinth, i would NEVER EVER want to see that movie in English.
Unfortunately, Hollywood is remaking Let The Right One In....I shudder at the changes they'll surely make.
Stormshadow4life is offline  
post #49 of 102 Old 03-22-2009, 06:45 AM
Advanced Member
 
Boogie7910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My friend at work lent me the Blu-Ray and said it's the best vampire movie ever. This was basically a Rocky I paced film with a vampire. I thought it was "ok" after viewing it, but a day later and then two days later I keep thinking about it and realize how different and amazing it was.
Boogie7910 is offline  
post #50 of 102 Old 03-22-2009, 07:08 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer
 
Ralph Potts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Middletown NY
Posts: 8,964
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie7910 View Post

My friend at work lent me the Blu-Ray and said it's the best vampire movie ever. This was basically a Rocky I paced film with a vampire. I thought it was "ok" after viewing it, but a day later and then two days later I keep thinking about it and realize how different and amazing it was.

Greetings,

Welcome to the club..

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Ralph Potts is online now  
post #51 of 102 Old 03-22-2009, 10:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
taz291819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Huntsville, Al
Posts: 5,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormshadow4life View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Actually, Eli was a boy. He was castrated (they showed the scar). Also, he tells Oskar that he isn't a girl. Of course that's not 100% clear if you didn't read the book.

I had a different take on that:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I didn't think Eli was a boy. When Eli tells Oskar she isn't a girl, I thought it meant she was a vampire. Also, I thought the scar looked like she had a c-section. Didn't read the book, but I do like how the movie has a different view for everyone.

Currently testing 3D with Sammy DLP, shutter glasses, and HTPC
taz291819 is offline  
post #52 of 102 Old 03-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Stormshadow4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz291819 View Post

I had a different take on that:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I didn't think Eli was a boy. When Eli tells Oskar she isn't a girl, I thought it meant she was a vampire. Also, I thought the scar looked like she had a c-section. Didn't read the book, but I do like how the movie has a different view for everyone.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah, definitely, the movie is a little more open to interpretation than the novel is. On my first viewing, I was with you. I assumed that she said "I'm not a girl", because she was a vampire....and I thought they had her vagina sewn up.
Stormshadow4life is offline  
post #53 of 102 Old 03-23-2009, 04:33 AM
Member
 
HappyHourIB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I must say I am with all of you. I watched this movie alone on my new theater, cranked up at night. I ended thinking it was a great movie, I now think it is one of my top 5 or 6 movies. I think the LFE should get a little more credit than it has. I know my twin 18" Fi's were scaring the crap out of my on some of the scenes. And as far as stormshadows first spoiler, wow, didn't see that coming! I tend to agree with taz's take on it. Most likely because that was my impression.
I must say if you do watch this movie, DO NOT WATCH THE DUBBED VERSION!! Dust off those brain cells and force yourself to read the subtitles while watching it! I lasted 5 minutes with the english dub on and had already started to loose interest in it. Then I started it over with the subtitles and could not have been happier. You really get to see the amazing acting and can feel the emotions that they have instead of rainbow and lollipop voice overs.
Great flick! Going to have to put on my Queue again so I can re watch it.
HappyHourIB is offline  
post #54 of 102 Old 03-25-2009, 06:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Stormshadow4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Wow...i am just extremely unhappy with Magnolia right now.
I noticed a few people here commenting that some of the subtitles were a little different....but I didn't know HOW different they were.
link: http://iconsoffright.com/news/2009/0...les_in_to.html

To me, that is just unacceptable. I bought the movie blindly based on reviews of the theatrical version, and Magnolia sells me a butchered version instead.

Now they say they will release the movie again with the correct subs, however, no exchange program! So if i want to watch this movie the way the director intended, I have to put out another 20-30 dollars!?
link: http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#mytwocents
Stormshadow4life is offline  
post #55 of 102 Old 03-25-2009, 02:53 PM
AVS Special Member
 
taz291819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Huntsville, Al
Posts: 5,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormshadow4life View Post

Wow...i am just extremely unhappy with Magnolia right now.
I noticed a few people here commenting that some of the subtitles were a little different....but I didn't know HOW different they were.
link: http://iconsoffright.com/news/2009/0...les_in_to.html

To me, that is just unacceptable. I bought the movie blindly based on reviews of the theatrical version, and Magnolia sells me a butchered version instead.

Now they say they will release the movie again with the correct subs, however, no exchange program! So if i want to watch this movie the way the director intended, I have to put out another 20-30 dollars!?
link: http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#mytwocents

Well, if you have a HTPC, rip the disc, and search for the corrected subs (that's what I did).

*NOTE* I understand subtitles still fall under copyright laws, so I'm not advocating piracy. I just think if you've purchased the disc, subtitles shouldn't be that big of a deal to get. Hmm, come to think of it, maybe with 2.0 players, they could be downloaded?

Currently testing 3D with Sammy DLP, shutter glasses, and HTPC
taz291819 is offline  
post #56 of 102 Old 03-25-2009, 02:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Stormshadow4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Hi Ralph,
Which version did you actually review? The screener (which has the original subtitles) or the production one?
Stormshadow4life is offline  
post #57 of 102 Old 03-26-2009, 04:57 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer
 
Ralph Potts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Middletown NY
Posts: 8,964
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormshadow4life View Post

Hi Ralph,
Which version did you actually review? The screener (which has the original subtitles) or the production one?

Greetings,

The production version...


Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Ralph Potts is online now  
post #58 of 102 Old 03-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Advanced Member
 
porsche951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Near Laguna Beach
Posts: 884
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Saw this movie a few weeks ago in my home theater. Love vampire movies.Still think it's just an o.k. vampire movie...
porsche951 is offline  
post #59 of 102 Old 03-30-2009, 09:37 AM
Member
 
aubsxc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I watched the movie on Saturday night and enjoyed it very much. Several things I liked about:

1. the slow, methodical development of the plot, never rushed, giving the viewer enough time to immerse oneself in the story

2. the portrayal of a stark, colorless winter in Sweden was excellent - it really set the atmosphere for the whole film

3. an original storyline, so different from most of the films I watch on a regular basis.

4. great performances by both lead actors

5. near reference quality audio/video
aubsxc is offline  
post #60 of 102 Old 04-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Member
 
Usual Suspect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This is the first movie in years I re-watched the very next day.
After seing both versions I have to agree that the un-dubbed version is slightly better.
However, I knew what to expect, pace-like, so I was not in the slightest disapointed. Just the opposite.
I also kept thinking about the movie for a long time after I saw it.
It may sound silly, but the movie kind of reminds me of "the road to perdition" in terms of how the filmmaker lets
speak the pictures and the music for itself without having to add tons of unnecessary dialogue.
For once a fantastic movie that really lives up the the hype it received.
A great, great movie.
But it is not for everyone, that's for sure.
On the other hand, which movie is?
Usual Suspect is offline  
Reply Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Let The Right One In Blu Ray
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off