Inception (Blu-ray) Official AVSForum Review - Page 8 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #211 of 228 Old 01-28-2011, 07:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I don't think that in the end he was
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
still in the dream world primarily because you could see in the end that the top was starting to wobble and earlier they said that in the dream world, it would keep spinning and not wobble
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 228 Old 01-28-2011, 08:04 AM

Liked: 10
To JackB and any other people who didn't get the movie or couldn't fully follow it, you can go to IMDB and look it up and then read the plot summary. It's like the Cliffs Notes version. After reading it, watch the film again....you'll enjoy it more if you understand it.

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"

post #213 of 228 Old 01-28-2011, 01:56 PM
dfp
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 20
My one disc HD version has 5 special "how they did it" features. Are the other 9 on the DVD in the 2 disc package? Or is there some other way to get to them? Play All doesn't do it.
post #214 of 228 Old 01-30-2011, 12:58 PM

Unless I missed it, I'm suprised noone has mentioned this:

Spoiler  
That his totem isn't the top, that was his wife's totem. His totem is his wedding ring. It bothered me that he was using his wife's totem as his own totem when I first saw the film in the theater. After I got home I looked it up and saw a theory that his totem was actually his wedding ring. When I watched it again a couple weeks ago and paid attention to his ring it makes sense. At the end when they all wake up on the plane he is not wearing a ring, so he is awake in the end with this theory. The totem falling or not falling doesn't matter.
kkirsche likes this.
post #215 of 228 Old 01-31-2011, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucks24 View Post
Unless I missed it, I'm suprised noone has mentioned this:

Spoiler  
That his totem isn't the top, that was his wife's totem. His totem is his wedding ring. It bothered me that he was using his wife's totem as his own totem when I first saw the film in the theater. After I got home I looked it up and saw a theory that his totem was actually his wedding ring. When I watched it again a couple weeks ago and paid attention to his ring it makes sense. At the end when they all wake up on the plane he is not wearing a ring, so he is awake in the end with this theory. The totem falling or not falling doesn't matter.
Wow I completely missed that. But how come on the plane he doesn't have it? Shouldn't he have it to determine what's going on?
post #216 of 228 Old 01-31-2011, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by russr View Post

Wow I completely missed that. But how come on the plane he doesn't have it? Shouldn't he have it to determine what's going on?

Spoiler  
Because when they are on the plane that is realty so he doesn't have it on. He is only wearing the ring when he is dreaming so he knows that he is in a dream (it's his totem that only he knows the feel and weight of). They are all put under on the plane and then through the next few levels you will see he is wearing the ring until they are all awoken by the kickback and are on the plane again and he is back to not wearing it.
post #217 of 228 Old 01-31-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:

Spoiler  
Because when they are on the plane that is realty so he doesn't have it on. He is only wearing the ring when he is dreaming so he knows that he is in a dream (it's his totem that only he knows the feel and weight of). They are all put under on the plane and then through the next few levels you will see he is wearing the ring until they are all awoken by the kickback and are on the plane again and he is back to not wearing it.

Buck24, if he only needed his totem
Spoiler  
in his dreams then the very presence of it in a dream would indicate it was a dream. The fact that he's not wearing it on the plane doesn't mean he's not in a dream. How is one to test whether they're in a dream world or reality without the ring? So he'd have to test the airplane and his home with his ring to make sure it was reality right? The other thing is that I thought he took on his wife's totem as his own after she died.
kkirsche likes this.
post #218 of 228 Old 01-31-2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by russr View Post

Buck24, if he only needed his totem
Spoiler  
in his dreams then the very presence of it in a dream would indicate it was a dream. The fact that he's not wearing it on the plane doesn't mean he's not in a dream. How is one to test whether they're in a dream world or reality without the ring? So he'd have to test the airplane and his home with his ring to make sure it was reality right? The other thing is that I thought he took on his wife's totem as his own after she died.

Spoiler  
I guess I should have worded that better. The totem is used to ensure that they are not caught in someone's else dream. Not necessarily their own dream. That is why they say its important to never let someone else handle your totem. Only the person who's totem it is should know what it feels like. When Arthur is explaning the totem to Ariadne he shows her the dice but doesn't let her touch them or show her how they work. Only he knows how they work and he didn't want her to know and be able to trick him when she creates a dream world. Also even though its not an actual totem, at the begining of the movie when Saito is on the floor and mentions the carpet is the wrong texture and then he realizes he is in someone's dream. So it's important to have something that only you know the shape and feel of to know if you are in someone elses dream. It's never explained how his ring works but we do know that a few different people have seen and know how the top totem works (His wife, Ariadne and Saito(although he only touched it and doesn't know how exactly it works)). When his wife was alive and before he taught her about Inception he had to have had a totem and it doesn't really make sense for him to take on a different totem that his wife used and then let people touch it and explain how it works to them. That is what I said bothered me when I first saw the movie, then I read about the ring being his totem and it makes sense after watching it again and focusing on the ring. That is something only he knows how it feels when he wears it. As I said its never expalined how the ring totem would work, as its not mentioned at all in the movie but if you watch it and look to see when he is wearing it you will notice he is not wearing it in supposed reality and is wearing it in supposed dream sequences. I also believe that along with the main inception of implanting the thought into Fischer's mind to split the company that the others pulled an inception on him to get him over his wife. I think he usually spun the top for his wife and at the end was able to finally let go of her and walk away from the top.
post #219 of 228 Old 03-24-2011, 02:36 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Spoiler  
I guess I should have worded that better. The totem is used to ensure that they are not caught in someone's else dream. Not necessarily their own dream. That is why they say its important to never let someone else handle your totem. Only the person who's totem it is should know what it feels like. When Arthur is explaining the totem to Ariadne he shows her the dice but doesn't let her touch them or show her how they work. Only he knows how they work and he didn't want her to know and be able to trick him when she creates a dream world. Also even though its not an actual totem, at the beginning of the movie when Saito is on the floor and mentions the carpet is the wrong texture and then he realizes he is in someone's dream. So it's important to have something that only you know the shape and feel of to know if you are in someone else's dream. It's never explained how his ring works but we do know that a few different people have seen and know how the top totem works (His wife, Ariadne and Saito(although he only touched it and doesn't know how exactly it works)). When his wife was alive and before he taught her about Inception he had to have had a totem and it doesn't really make sense for him to take on a different totem that his wife used and then let people touch it and explain how it works to them. That is what I said bothered me when I first saw the movie, then I read about the ring being his totem and it makes sense after watching it again and focusing on the ring. That is something only he knows how it feels when he wears it. As I said its never explained how the ring totem would work, as its not mentioned at all in the movie but if you watch it and look to see when he is wearing it you will notice he is not wearing it in supposed reality and is wearing it in supposed dream sequences. I also believe that along with the main inception of implanting the thought into Fischer's mind to split the company that the others pulled an inception on him to get him over his wife. I think he usually spun the top for his wife and at the end was able to finally let go of her and walk away from the top.
Spoiler  
I for one might say the ring is on his finger as he is one the plane after he awoke and going through the immigration line.
it flashes but almost hidden. remember he meets a old Saito. he lives a life with his kids
before washing up on shore. it was just set out of order,
and continues.......
he just wanted to see if Saito will follow through. how many years was it way way down?
maybe I should be a writer......

my HT
post #220 of 228 Old 03-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I think I might be addicted to the movie AND the soundtrack. I have a once a day habit for the film and at least twice a day habit for the soundtrack. At least once on the way to work and at least once on the way home.

Has anyone else read up on the dream-share technology? It's on the BD live portion of the disc and can be found online via the WB site.

I can't wait to go to sleep.
post #221 of 228 Old 08-03-2011, 05:54 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebesthereis View Post

I think I might be addicted to the movie AND the soundtrack. I have a once a day habit for the film and at least twice a day habit for the soundtrack. At least once on the way to work and at least once on the way home.

Has anyone else read up on the dream-share technology? It's on the BD live portion of the disc and can be found online via the WB site.

I can't wait to go to sleep.

The track "time" sounds amazing!
post #222 of 228 Old 08-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregdpw View Post

The track "time" sounds amazing!

If you can get the digital download, there are 2 extra tracks not on the Blu-Ray disc - Don't Think About Elephants & Projections.

http://www.inceptionscore.com/
post #223 of 228 Old 09-09-2013, 06:50 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I assume
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post

attachment.php?attachmentid=193192&d=1291489289

The Review at a Glance: (max score: 5 )

Film: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

Extras: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373699

Audio/Video total rating:
( Max score: 100 )

Studio and Year: Warner - 2010
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Feature running time: 148 minutes
Genre: Sci-fi/Action/Thriller

Disc Format: BD-50
Encoding: VC-1
Video Aspect: 2.40:1
Resolution: 1080p/24

Audio Format(s): English DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio, English/French/Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Ken Watanabe, Jospeh Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard, Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Tom Berenger, Michael Caine
Written & Directed by: Christopher Nolan
Music by: Hans Zimmer
Region Code: A,B,C

Blu-ray Disc release Date: December 7, 2010

"The dream is real"

Film Synopsis:

Acclaimed filmmaker Christopher Nolan directs an international cast in this sci-fi actioner that travels around the globe and into the world of dreams. Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is the best there is at extraction: stealing valuable secrets inside the subconscious during the mind's vulnerable dream state. His skill has made him a coveted player in industrial espionage but also has made him a fugitive and cost him dearly. Now he may get a second chance if he can do the impossible: inception, planting an idea rather than stealing one. If they succeed, Cobb and his team could pull off the perfect crime. But no planning or expertise can prepare them for a dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move. An enemy only Cobb could have seen coming.

My Take:

The synopsis above provides a good summary of Inception's primary components so I will refrain from going into any depth with regard to explaining the plot as I think this film works best going in with little knowledge for the first time. I saw Inception during its theatrical run. Before seeing it I had heard from several people who didn't care for it and found it annoyingly confusing and hard to follow. Conversely I had heard from others who thoroughly enjoyed it and found it intriguing. I went in with reserved expectations and full confidence in the cast and director. As I watched the first 25 minutes or so I must admit to feeling a little frustrated with regard to exactly what was happening and why. Once it became clearer things got decidedly better. The concept of inception is simple it's the execution that proves daunting as these well drawn and interesting characters lead by Cobb (DiCaprio) descend deeper and deeper into the abyss. The plan is to insert the idea of dismantling a company that is about to become a conglomerate into the mind of the company's heir apparent. The team is assembled and put into place with a clear cut design that will require the need to enter into dreams within dreams in order to ensure that the idea is firmly implanted. Entering into the dreams of another has the inherent danger of being accosted by the projected elements within the subconscious of the dreamer. Unfortunately for Cobb's crew they have no idea of what lies in store for them for not only do they have to contend with the projections of the target but a dangerous projection that is linked to Cobb that could seemingly trap them all in limbo for eternity.
Inception is a mind bending, intelligently crafted sci-fi thriller with a complex narrative that is conceptually strong and rewarding. I love the proprietary nature of the story's plot which makes this the kind of film that you don't just walk in the middle of and pick up for the first time. It demands your attention as the constant shifting of its cascading elements as well as an understanding of their fundamental rules keeps you slightly off balance but prove highly entertaining. There is plenty of action, suspense and intrigue. The coolness factor runs high as this is an effects laden and visually involving spectacle befitting a large scale production from the imaginative mind of Christopher Nolan. Everything from the cinematography to Hans Zimmer's spectacular music score played an integral role in bringing this well conceived film to life. I thought the international cast lead by front man Leonardo DiCaprio were perfectly placed. I have heard some complain about the ending. I couldn't help but feel that it was spot on and appropriate within the context of the storyline. Inception is one of the best film's of the year and has become a personal favorite that I look forward to revisiting again.

Parental Guide:

The rating is for sequences of violence and action throughout.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100 / EXCELLENT = 83-91 / GOOD = 74-82 / AVERAGE = 65-73 / BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

Audio: 100

• Dynamics: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699
  • Low frequency extension: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699
  • Surround Sound presentation: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699
  • Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699
  • Dialogue Reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

Video: 94

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)
  • Resolution/Clarity: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699
  • Black level/Shadow detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699
  • Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699
  • Fleshtones: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699
  • Compression: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699
Inception comes to Blu-ray Disc from Warner featuring 1080p VC-1 encoded video that has an average bitrate of 26 Mbps and lossless DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound that has an average bitrate of 3.5 Mbps.
First and foremost this is a dark film (as it should be) and its ability to clearly render its elements under those conditions is essential to getting the most out of it. Well you can rest assured that this Blu-ray disc delivers some of the richest, deepest and velvety textured blacks that I have seen. The sequences featuring the various city/snow covered landscapes rain or shine look superb. Images are gradationally adept and three dimensionally depicted so that wide angle perspectives, unevenly lit interiors, and shadow laden environs have a seemingly infinite level of depth. Shadow detail is consistent and is probably as good as I have seen. Images are crisp with subtle refinement, resolute sharpness and exquisite three dimensional definition that can be visually arresting. Contrast is well balanced and dynamic which energizes colors, empowers whites/grays and engages blacks. Colors are appreciably delineated with natural rendering and punchy primaries that stood out among those within the varied range used. Fleshtones are beautifully textured with subtle description and warm complexional depiction. The video has a pleasing, filmic texture, that coincides nicely with it gritty storyline. This plays hand in hand with the film's stark visual style and provides an incredibly entertaining experience that looks superb regardless of the size of your display.
Having seen Inception in the theater I had high hopes for its soundtrack in the home environment and I wasn't disappointed. This lossless DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio soundtrack is demonstration quality and is going to please those who like to play their systems loud. This recording has wide dynamic range and boasts superlative clarity and high level detail that is truly impressive. Dialogue is definitive and appreciably lucid through the center channel as it reaches far into the room. It's located just slightly in front of the left/right speakers within the acoustic space it occupies within the soundstage. Front channel separation and imaging is excellent. This draws out both large and small sound elements and allows their directional correlation based upon the onscreen events to be readily definable. The mix makes effective and aggressive use of the surround channels to extend the front soundstage and reproduce the spatial and discrete sounds of this engaging soundtrack. The listening position is submerged into a 360 degree web of sound that can be riveting as it bombards the senses with a combination of well placed sound effects and music. This is a dynamically charged sound mix that frequently utilizes the subwoofer to provide viscerally potent impact. The audio's low frequency effects are applied authoritatively to underscore the bombastic and aggressive aspects of the presentation and it does so quite effectively. Its palpable presence is never in question as it fills the room with refined bass quality that is appreciably superior and on occasion skin tingling. This is a sophisticated sound design that is loaded with various sound effects, spatial cues, music, and dialogue. Each is clearly represented with enriching clarity, detail and appropriate sound field placement. I couldn't see it sounding any better.
This is a reference quality audio/video presentation that truly enhances the enjoyment of this film. Those who like playing their systems at reference levels will want to exercise caution as there are transient peaks and extended dynamic range in this recording capable of testing the limits of lesser systems. Kudos to Warner Home Video on this one.

Bonus Features:

Disc 1:

Extraction Mode - Bonusview in movie experience that spans the films signature moments/production as told by the cast/crew

(HD) Jump right to the action (14 segments with play all option):
  1. The inception of Inception
  2. The Japanese castle: The dream collapsing
  3. Disintegration of the Paris cafe
  4. Constructing paradoxical architecture
  5. The freight train
  6. Ambush on the city streets
  7. The tilting bar
  8. The rotating corridor
  9. The mountain fortress
  10. Simulating Zero-G
  11. Limbo: The design of unobstructed dream space
  12. The fortress explosion
  13. The music of dreams
  14. The dream shore

Disc 2: (BD-25 Blu-ray Disc)

(HD) Behind the story:
  1. Dreams: cinema of the subconscious - 44 minute documentary hosted by Joseph Gordon-Levitt
  2. Inception: The Cobol Job - 14 minute animated prologue to the films opening sequence

Project Somnacin: Confidential files - BD-live feature

(HD) 3 trailers & 13 TV Spots

5.1 Inception soundtrack

Extras: Concept art & Promotional art archive
Disc 3: Bonus DVD of Inception

BD-Live enabled

Digital Copyattachment.php?attachmentid=193191&d=1291489289

Final Thoughts:

Inception is a mind bending, intelligently crafted sci-fi thriller that features plenty of action, suspense and intrigue coupled along with a conceptually strong and complex narrative that proves very rewarding. Since seeing it in the theater I have eagerly anticipated its release on Blu-ray Disc. I am happy to report that the wait was well worth it. This is a spectacular home theater presentation that features reference quality high definition video and one of the best surround sound demonstrations I have experienced in my theater room. The bonus features are spread over two discs and offer a comprehensive look at the film's special effects/production and a glimpse behind the scenes with each including insights from the cast/crew. A bonus DVD and Digital Copy is included for those who want to take the movie on the go. Kudos to Warner Home Video on this terrific Blu-ray offering of Inception. It is one of the best film's of the year and is deserving of serious consideration for a place in your home video collection. Highly recommended!

attachment.php?attachmentid=109949&d=1210373731

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS20 1080p High Definition Front Projector (Calibrated by Jeff Meier)

Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100 16x9 Screen

Anthem AVM50v THX Ultra 2 Preamp/Video Processor

Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier

Oppo BDP-83 Universal disc/Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)

Samsung BD-C7900 Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)

Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD Player (HDMI Audio/Video)

Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player (HDMI Audio/Video)

System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule HD Universal Remote Control

Canton "Ergo" Series speakers

Axiom Audio QS8 Quadpolar speakers

SV Sound PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)

APC AV S15BLK Power Conditioner/Surge Protector

Furman SPR-20i Stable Power Regulator

Wireworld, VizionWare, Audioquest, Better Cables, Best Deal Cables - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling

Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package
you mentioned in the review that the audio presentation in this movie is very dynamic. I was just wondering if everyone pretty much has had the same experience as myself when watching this movie. In the beginning of the movie, I can set the volume at -25 and hear the dialogue just fine. However, once they enter the dream with Fisher....the sound tends to gets much much louder. I just wanted to make sure everyone experiences the same thing with the sound. Its almost like you have to lower the volume it gets so loud. Can you confirm that's just how the audio is mixed for this movie? Thanks.

Equipment: Marantz SR7005, Oppo BDP 80, HPC HP10 Power Conditioner, Xbox 360
SP: Paradigm Studio 100s, CC-690 (black gloss), MA RXFXs (black gloss), HSU VTF3-MK4
post #224 of 228 Old 09-09-2013, 08:39 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidwelr1 View Post

you mentioned in the review that the audio presentation in this movie is very dynamic. I was just wondering if everyone pretty much has had the same experience as myself when watching this movie. In the beginning of the movie, I can set the volume at -25 and hear the dialogue just fine. However, once they enter the dream with Fisher....the sound tends to gets much much louder. I just wanted to make sure everyone experiences the same thing with the sound. Its almost like you have to lower the volume it gets so loud. Can you confirm that's just how the audio is mixed for this movie? Thanks.

I've never noticed this and have watched it plenty of times. Next time I'll watch it I'll listen out for it. I think the scenes call for much for louder dynamic audio. If you are talking about when they enter the first dream with Fisher with the train and all that?
post #225 of 228 Old 09-10-2013, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mldardy View Post

I've never noticed this and have watched it plenty of times. Next time I'll watch it I'll listen out for it. I think the scenes call for much for louder dynamic audio. If you are talking about when they enter the first dream with Fisher with the train and all that?
Yes, I guess I'm referring to the train and then the subsequent gun fire, etc. I'm pretty sure it's the way they intended. I guess I'm just wondering as well if some people tend to find the dynamics of the audio presentation an annoyance sometimes when it's so much louder compared to other scenes in the movie. Of course, having young kids and a wife in the house that dislike the explosions, etc doesn't help. One of the things I like about regular DD audio presentations is that u can adjust the dynamic range. At least with my receiver (marantz sr7005), it doesn't allow dynamic range compression with blue ray discs.

SP: Paradigm Studio 100s, CC-690 (black gloss), MA RXFXs (black gloss), HSU VTF3-MK4
post #226 of 228 Old 09-10-2013, 07:41 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidwelr1 View Post

Yes, I guess I'm referring to the train and then the subsequent gun fire, etc. I'm pretty sure it's the way they intended. I guess I'm just wondering as well if some people tend to find the dynamics of the audio presentation an annoyance sometimes when it's so much louder compared to other scenes in the movie. Of course, having young kids and a wife in the house that dislike the explosions, etc doesn't help. One of the things I like about regular DD audio presentations is that u can adjust the dynamic range. At least with my receiver (marantz sr7005), it doesn't allow dynamic range compression with blue ray discs.

Yeah I'll definitely check it out. The more I think about it that train gets so loud and amped up unusually. I think you may be on to something.
post #227 of 228 Old 09-10-2013, 09:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 78
I love the sound of the train hit. It's so scary loud, just like it was in theaters (and I saw this movie in theaters five times). Definitely no issue with that, as that's how it's supposed to be.

I never recall turning down the volume of this film as time goes on. Yeah, I've had to turn it down for specific moments before (based on who's in the house and who needs it quieter, etc.), but not as like a standard from the first half of it to the second half of it where it would seem to "get louder" or anything.
post #228 of 228 Old 09-11-2013, 05:17 PM

Ok. Good. Sounds like everyone is having the same experience in terms of the sound that I'm having. The movie is just really dynamic in terms of the sound. Thanks for the feedback.

Reply Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Tags
Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Blu Ray Movies
Gear in this thread - Inception by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page