Feature running time: 129 minutes
Genre: Drama

Disc Format: BD-50
Encoding: AVC (MPEG-4)
Video Aspect: 2.40:1
Resolution: 1080p/24

Audio Format(s): English DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio, French Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish
Starring: Matt Damon, Cecile De France, Jay Mohr, Bryce Dallas Howard, Frankie McLaren, George McLaren, Lyndsey Marshal,
Directed by: Clint Eastwood
Written by: Peter Morgan
Region Code: A,B,C

Blu-ray Disc release Date: March 15, 2011

"Do you believe? "

Film Synopsis:

George (Matt Damon) is a blue-collar American with a special connection to the afterlife dating from his childhood. French journalist Marie (Cécile de France) has a near-death experience that shakes her reality. And when London schoolboy Marcus (Frankie and George McLaren) loses the person closest to him, he desperately needs answers. Each seeking the truth, their lives will intersect, forever changed by what they believe might - or must - exist in the hereafter.

My Take:

attachment.php?attachmentid=205219&d=1300041411

I really like Clint Eastwood as a director. I think that he has a flair for capturing the essence of the subject matter portrayed in his films and does so by establishing an intrinsically affirming connection with the characters. Hereafter tells the story of three people, George, Marie, and Marcus. George (Damon) has the ability to connect with people and through them make contact with those close to them who have recently died. He sees this ability as a curse rather than a blessing and probably with good reason. He has tried to put it behind him, a task that remains difficult for various reasons. Marie is a French television personality who has a near death experience while on vacation. Afterward she finds her life changed by it and can't concentrate at work. She opts to take a leave of absence and begins researching the hereafter for the purpose of writing a book about it. Marcus, is a twelve year old boy living in England. He and twin brother Jason live with their heroin addicted mother and when not in school spend their time running the home and keeping social services from taking them. Their three stories are told in a concurrent narrative that follows them as their lives devolve taking them on a converging path where the answers they seek will be found in one another.

I expect that this film's impact may be dependent on how open you are to its subject matter. it's a drama more than a film about the supernatural. It purposefully meanders but engages with clearly drawn characters whose individual stories speak of the human condition both within and beyond the story's context. I liked that and enjoyed the depiction of each aspect however I found myself wondering how the three would intersect. The why was obvious especially in the case of George and Marcus. Marie was the question mark and later when things come together it just left me perplexed and unsatisfied. The entire film builds to this defining moment and then fizzles. Other than that I must say that I really enjoyed Hereafter. The script is a bit uneven but holds together thanks to the subject matter, Eastwood's apt direction and a rock solid cast. I have never seen Cecile De France before but hope to again. She is captivating and gave a standout performance that overshadowed star Matt Damon. He is very consistent actor and is fine in the role of the lonely and tortured psychic George. There are several excellent moments in the film. Among them is Bryce Dallas Howard's part during the food sampling scene which was beautifully shot and tastefully erotic. The opening sequence that featured the tsunami hitting the small coastal town was amazing. Watching I couldn't help but be moved for the victims of the recent earthquake/tsunami that struck Japan. We should all take a moment to remember them as well as their families. Depending on your point of view you may appreciate the meaningful ideal behind Hereafter. It isn't a prerequisite though because there is more to enjoying it than just a belief in life after death. I found its evocative drama, excellent direction and wonderful cast to be compelling enough to satisfy despite an unfulfilling ending.

Parental Guide:

The rating is for mature thematic elements including disturbing disaster and accident images, and for brief strong language.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100 / EXCELLENT = 83-91 / GOOD = 74-82 / AVERAGE = 65-73 / BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

Audio: 86

• Dynamics: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373699

• Low frequency extension: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Surround Sound presentation: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Dialogue Reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

Video: 90

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Resolution/Clarity: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Black level/Shadow detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373699

• Fleshtones: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Compression: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699
attachment.php?attachmentid=205221&d=1300041411

Hereafter comes to Blu-ray Disc from Warner Home Video featuring 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 18 Mbps and lossless DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio that has an average bitrate of 3.2 Mbps.

Colors are effectively used in this film to help set the tone/setting based upon the mood of the scene and characters within it. The chroma range isn't diverse but hues can vary from being sullen and inanimate to warm and inviting. Skin tones are appropriately bland with natural highlights and descriptive variation. Images onscreen were exquisitely detailed and sharp with superb depth of field and visible texture during wide angle shots. Contrast was strong and blacks were deep with revealing delineation that provided excellent perceptibility during scenes shot at night or in lower lighting. The video had a clean, pristine quality that enhanced dimensionality and provided a looking through a window effect.

This is a surprisingly good lossless audio soundtrack. Being a film driven by dialogue it makes primary use of the front soundstage. Voice reproduction is tonally descriptive and full bodied which adds depth and audible texture to spoken dialogue. It doesn't consistently make active use of the surround platform however high level detail and extended dynamic range combine to invigorate the sounds/effects during several sequences. Listen to the power of the tsunami as it rips through the vacation resort/village or the explosive low frequency punch found in a terrorist bomb that goes off in a public area. Low level detail such as the atmospherics of a crowded subway platform or the finger plucking of an acoustic guitar are reproduced with sparkling realism. On a number of occasions I found myself completely immersed in this wonderful audio presentation.

Bonus Features:

• Step into Hereafter - An interactive Bonus view feature with director Clint Eastwood and Matt Damon as they discuss the possibility of life after death, skeptics, psychics and mediums while the film plays.

• (HD) Focus Points (approximately 43 minutes)

1. Tsunami: recreating a disaster
    2. Is there life after death?
    3. Clint on casting
    4. Delving into the Hereafter
    5. Twin bonding
    6. French speaking French
    7. Why the white light?
    8. Hereafter locations: Casting the silent characters
    9. The Eastwood experience

• The Eastwood Factor: Extended Version - 88 minute documentary

• Bonus DVD of Hereafter

• Digital Copy
attachment.php?attachmentid=205220&d=1300041411

Final Thoughts:

Hereafter is a rewarding dramatic film with a level of impact that very well may be tied to how open you are to its subject matter. Depending on your point of view you may appreciate the meaningful ideal behind it however there is more to enjoying Hereafter than just a belief in life after death. I found its emotive components, apt direction and wonderful cast to be compelling enough to satisfy despite my reservations about its ending. It makes its way onto Blu-ray via a strong two disc offering from Warner Home Video that features excellent audio/video quality, worthwhile supplemental features and a bonus DVD/Digital copy in case you want to take it on the go. This is worth checking out so feel free to toss it in your rental queue and take it for a spin.

attachment.php?attachmentid=109949&d=1210373731

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS50 3D Ready 1080p High Definition Front Projector
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100 16x9 Screen
Anthem AVM50v THX Ultra 2 Preamp/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo BDP-93 Universal Disc/3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Samsung BD-C7900 3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" Series speakers
Axiom Audio QS8 Quadpolar speakers
SV Sound PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
APC AV S15BLK Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Furman SPR-20i Stable Power Regulator
Wireworld, VizionWare, Audioquest, Better Cables, Best Deal Cables - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 Old 03-13-2011, 02:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I was on the fence on this one...but it may make it way onto my collection...thanks as always King P, your reviews are great !

Any chance on the Ten Commandments up coming ? I hear the transfer was spectacular despite it's age.
post #3 of 43 Old 03-13-2011, 03:09 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLEFAN67 View Post

I was on the fence on this one...but it may make it way onto my collection...thanks as always King P, your reviews are great !

Any chance on the Ten Commandments up coming ? I hear the transfer was spectacular despite it's age.

Greetings,

I have the Ten Commandments and it does look great. Review forthcoming...

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #4 of 43 Old 03-14-2011, 12:40 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Should be receiving this soon Ralph thank you for the review.

Frank

post #5 of 43 Old 03-14-2011, 07:10 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 29
really looking forward to this one....thanks for the review
post #6 of 43 Old 03-14-2011, 07:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 10
Being this film was directed by Clint himself i thought this was a great movie! The drama and action definitely held up.

Although...

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
after seeing the tsunami that just recently happened in Japan and this movie it's just very very sad. The tsunami scene in this movie automatically reminded me that what happened in Japan and that it is in fact a reality and up until now i still can't process what happened.

Cheers
post #7 of 43 Old 03-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 22
Clint Eastwood directing--Matt Damon staring--definitely worth a look.

Bob

post #8 of 43 Old 03-14-2011, 03:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Spoiler  
I liked the ending. George finally finds someone who he can connect with and who isn't upset and "spooked" by his abilities. He's tortured and lonely and she's feeling isolated and alienated by her friends and colleagues - they have a shared understanding and connect. Works for me.
post #9 of 43 Old 03-14-2011, 04:22 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post

Spoiler  
I liked the ending. George finally finds someone who he can connect with and who isn't upset and "spooked" by his abilities. He's tortured and lonely and she's feeling isolated and alienated by her friends and colleagues - they have a shared understanding and connect. Works for me.

Greetings,

Spoiler  
People weren't spooked by his abilities at all. He was primarily the one who had difficulty with the constant bombardment of feelings etc. when he came in contact with people and their deceased loved ones etc. The excpetion being Bryce Dallas Howard's character but her problem was due to the embarrassment she felt when George found out that her father molested her when she was younger.

I would love to get your take on the "understanding" they shared. She had a near death experience, he didn't. He had an extra sensory perception, she didn't. What was their connection? And what was up with their initial meeting at the book signing?

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #10 of 43 Old 03-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Advanced Member

Thank you for the review sir. I'm curious because it's starting to bug me now that I got such a nice tv, but why are so many movies transferred over in the 2.35 aspect ratio? It's crazy the difference it makes when movies are in 1.85 in my opinion. Any thoughts or ideas? If not, cool, just wanted to vent a bit. Oh I will be blind buying this bluray, Matt Damon is my guy (I don't mean that literally, I just like him as an actor) and usually makes some really good movies.
post #11 of 43 Old 03-14-2011, 05:41 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmathers View Post

Thank you for the review sir. I'm curious because it's starting to bug me now that I got such a nice tv, but why are so many movies transferred over in the 2.35 aspect ratio?

I love it. Keep it up I say more 2:35:1.

Frank

post #12 of 43 Old 03-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

I love it. Keep it up I say more 2:35:1.

So you prefer the bars on top and bottom of the screen as opposed to full screen? Don't you feel like your missing out on the picture?
post #13 of 43 Old 03-14-2011, 08:50 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

So you prefer the bars on top and bottom of the screen as opposed to full screen? Don't you feel like your missing out on the picture?

I have a scope screen with an anamorphic lens so no black bars.

Frank

post #14 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 12:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:

You're not missing any of the picture, my friend. Movies that were filmed in 2.35:1 should stay in 2.35:1 or else you WILL be missing some of the picture.
post #15 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 06:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summa View Post

You're not missing any of the picture, my friend. Movies that were filmed in 2.35:1 should stay in 2.35:1 or else you WILL be missing some of the picture.

Absolutely correct!
post #16 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 06:43 AM
AVS Special Member

I am really on the fence about this movie. The reviews are split down the middle. However, a great price point along with Ralph's review are causing me to lean towards a blind buy. I'm a big fan of Eastwood.
post #17 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 06:53 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach View Post

I am really on the fence about this movie. The reviews are split down the middle. However, a great price point along with Ralph's review are causing me to lean towards a blind buy. I'm a big fan of Eastwood.

Same! I decided to go down the blind buy road on this one.

Frank

post #18 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 07:27 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

No, I know you still get the whole picture. I guess what I meant is I feel by having the bars on top and bottom I'm missing out on a few more inches of picture that my tv has to offer. I feel that the bars take away from the movie-even though I know we are seeing the whole picture. Thanks for your input though, its interesting getting others' opinions..
post #19 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 12:40 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 386
Ralph -- Thanks for another informative review. Your reservations about the film, along with its strengths you noted were valuable. I got it this morning at a neighborhood BB as an exchange for a mail order disc. I also got The Fighter. For obvious reasons, I plan to watch The Fighter tonight and wait until tomorrow night to see Hereafter. I am virtually certain I won't buy Hereafter but there can't be a whole lot wrong with any Clint Eastwood film, especially one starring Matt Damon, so I certainly plan to watch it.
post #20 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 01:50 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

No, I know you still get the whole picture. I guess what I meant is I feel by having the bars on top and bottom I'm missing out on a few more inches of picture that my tv has to offer. I feel that the bars take away from the movie-even though I know we are seeing the whole picture. Thanks for your input though, its interesting getting others' opinions..

I agree with you. Best example I can think of is Dark Knight. That movie had scenes in both 1.85 (Imax cameras) and 2.35. IMO the 1.85 scenes were so much more enjoyable to watch as they filled up the screen.

I realize the directors make the decisions - and they like 2.35 for the theaters - which is where most of the income/money comes from.
post #21 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 03:46 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 524
More 2.35:1 .. let's not digress back to pan and scan or side cropping ..

Saw Ralphs review and rather than wait for NF / RB release, ponied up the coin for the BD at the "Last Video Store in Town" today .. on for tonight .. I'll have to load up on the coffee since I picked up "The Fighter" BD last night at RB ..

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

post #22 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 07:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I see, well in that case you should get a projector
post #23 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Advanced Member

No bars on a projector huh? That wud be nice...
post #24 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 08:57 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

I see, well in that case you should get a projector

Not only that but you do require an anamorphic lens also.

Frank

post #25 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 08:58 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Very nice.

Frank

post #26 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 11:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Well, depends on what aspect your screen is, but the image is so big that the bars don't even bother you (errr, me). I've always wanted to do what Frank is doing, though, and go with the anamorphic lens with a 2.35:1 screen. That would rock. But I've been using a 16:9 screen since I first jumped into the projector game back in 2005. I don't care if I have to set up a projector in the closet, I'll never be without one again. I watch all my regular tv on my 32" Samsung LCD, and all movies and important sporting events are on the 100" screen in my living room.
post #27 of 43 Old 03-15-2011, 11:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Oh yeah, almost forgot...I just got done watching the movie a few mins ago...this was the first place I wanted to come to share thoughts

I have to say, this was right up my alley. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was very pleasantly surprised. I have a prior degree in psych, which included some work on death and dying, and I've worked as an R.N. for the past ten years. Needless to say, this subject matter has come into play in my profession. I've also taken a personal interest in the "hereafter", as well, so I was really looking forward to this one.

I've enjoyed Clint's work these past few years immensely...I really wish the guy wasn't pushing 80 years old, because his films have brought me a tremendous amount of entertainment over the years. Gran Torino has stayed with me since I first saw it a year or two ago, and I thought he did a great job with this project, too. I don't know if there is any effort here to very loosely base this film on one of the more intriguing people I have come across in my life, but Matt Damon's character has some parallels to a man by the name of George Anderson (www.georgeanderson.com) If I were ever asked if I believe in psychics/mediums/etc, I would typically say 'no', save for one gentleman - Mr Anderson.

Spoiler  

Anyway, obviously religion has all but cornered the market on the afterlife, and the various belief systems that are prevalent throughout the world have gone to great lengths in order to persuade others of their validity. I love the fact that this film takes a neutral stance, although there was a subtle shot or two at organized religion. It's a very interesting contrast between those who are in some way affected by thoughts and/or experiences with what lies beyond, and those who remain completely caught up in their every day lives and simply cannot be bothered to open their minds to something they confidently assume is non-existent. I also enjoyed the contrast between Matt Damon's character who is trying his hardest to "turn off" his involvement with the very same thing that Marie is enthusiastically searching to learn more about. He wishes to be anonymous and to not be recognized, she's seeking to share her experiences with anyone who will listen...in the end, they sort of meet in the middle and balance each other out, IMO.

What JamE55 said above also struck me during the opening sequence...the special effects were such that it really put you in the middle of a tsunami and with the tragic, ongoing disaster in Japan in the forefront of our minds, that was very very hard to watch. When the wave(s) hit that beach in the film and started washing away everything in its path, it looked nearly identical to the images we've seen on the news since Thursday night...just horrifying.

I'm glad I spent a couple hours with this film tonight...I hope the rest of you guys enjoy it, too
post #28 of 43 Old 03-16-2011, 02:01 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:

Oh yeah, almost forgot...I just got done watching the movie a few mins ago...this was the first place I wanted to come to share thoughts

I have to say, this was right up my alley. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was very pleasantly surprised. I have a prior degree in psych, which included some work on death and dying, and I've worked as an R.N. for the past ten years. Needless to say, this subject matter has come into play in my profession. I've also taken a personal interest in the "hereafter", as well, so I was really looking forward to this one.

I've enjoyed Clint's work these past few years immensely...I really wish the guy wasn't pushing 80 years old, because his films have brought me a tremendous amount of entertainment over the years. Gran Torino has stayed with me since I first saw it a year or two ago, and I thought he did a great job with this project, too. I don't know if there is any effort here to very loosely base this film on one of the more intriguing people I have come across in my life, but Matt Damon's character has some parallels to a man by the name of George Anderson (www.georgeanderson.com) If I were ever asked if I believe in psychics/mediums/etc, I would typically say 'no', save for one gentleman - Mr Anderson.

Spoiler  

Anyway, obviously religion has all but cornered the market on the afterlife, and the various belief systems that are prevalent throughout the world have gone to great lengths in order to persuade others of their validity. I love the fact that this film takes a neutral stance, although there was a subtle shot or two at organized religion. It's a very interesting contrast between those who are in some way affected by thoughts and/or experiences with what lies beyond, and those who remain completely caught up in their every day lives and simply cannot be bothered to open their minds to something they confidently assume is non-existent. I also enjoyed the contrast between Matt Damon's character who is trying his hardest to "turn off" his involvement with the very same thing that Marie is enthusiastically searching to learn more about. He wishes to be anonymous and to not be recognized, she's seeking to share her experiences with anyone who will listen...in the end, they sort of meet in the middle and balance each other out, IMO.

What JamE55 said above also struck me during the opening sequence...the special effects were such that it really put you in the middle of a tsunami and with the tragic, ongoing disaster in Japan in the forefront of our minds, that was very very hard to watch. When the wave(s) hit that beach in the film and started washing away everything in its path, it looked nearly identical to the images we've seen on the news since Thursday night...just horrifying.

I'm glad I spent a couple hours with this film tonight...I hope the rest of you guys enjoy it, too

Greetings,

Great stuff Summa. Thanks for sharing..

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #29 of 43 Old 03-18-2011, 07:59 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 386
I watched the Hereafter BD Thursday night and pleasantly surprised. There is something to be said for coming into a film with low expectations. I thought Matt Damon was excellent as always and that his French costar, Cécile De France, did a good job, too. I even liked the ending. Although it was a bit open ended, it was sweet and optimistic, so it worked, at least for me.

The video was outstanding, Eastwood and his director of photography, Tom Stern, laid down some extremely effective images. Some of the scenes of the aftermath of the tsunami were startlingly similar to the actual film and photos we have seen coming from Japan since its disaster.

The audio was curious. In order to produce suitable volume for the dialog, it was necessary to set the volume so high that the other channels nearly blew my brains out during action sequences, especially the one involving the tsunami. Overall, though, I thought the audio was just fine and the odd balance between the dialog and other sounds did not bother me much.

I recommend Hereafter and would give it a solid 7 Stars out of 10, perhaps even 8.
post #30 of 43 Old 03-18-2011, 08:17 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post

I watched the Hereafter BD Thursday night and pleasantly surprised. There is something to be said for coming into a film with low expectations. I thought Matt Damon was excellent as always and that his French costar, Cécile De France, did a good job, too. I even liked the ending. Although it was a bit open ended, it was sweet and optimistic, so it worked, at least for me.

The video was outstanding, Eastwood and his director of photography, Tom Stern, laid down some extremely effective images. Some of the scenes of the aftermath of the tsunami were startlingly similar to the actual film and photos we have seen coming from Japan since its disaster.

The audio was curious. In order to produce suitable volume for the dialog, it was necessary to set the volume so high that the other channels nearly blew my brains out during action sequences, especially the one involving the tsunami. Overall, though, I thought the audio was just fine and the odd balance between the dialog and other sounds did not bother me much.

I recommend Hereafter and would give it a solid 7 Stars out of 10, perhaps even 8.

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing your impressions gwsat.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
Reply Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Hereafter Blu Ray
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version