Studio and Year: Sony - 2012
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Feature running time: 106 minutes
Genre: Sci-Fi/Comedy

Disc Format: BD-50
Encoding: MVC/AVC
Video Aspect: 1.85:1
Resolution: 1080p/24

Audio Format(s): English/French DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish
Starring: Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, Josh Brolin, Emma Thompson, Jemaine Clement, Mihael Stuhlbarg, Alice Eve
Directed by: Barry Sonnenfeld
Music by: Danny Elfman
Written by: Etan Cohen
Region Code: A,B,C

Blu-ray Disc release Date: November 30, 2012

"They are back….in time"

Film Synopsis:

In Men in Black 3, Agents J [Will Smith] and K [Tommy Lee Jones] are back... in time. J has seen some inexplicable things in his 15 years with the Men in Black, but nothing, not even aliens, perplexes him as much as his wry, reticent partner. But when K’s life and the fate of the planet are put at stake, Agent J will have to travel back in time to put things right. J discovers that there are secrets to the universe that K never told him – secrets that will reveal themselves as he teams up with the young Agent K [Josh Brolin] to save his partner, the agency and the future of humankind.

My Take:

I am indeed a fan of the Men in Black franchise although I will say that Men in Black II eschews much of the witty dialogue and wonderfully infused banter of its predecessor in favor of overused slapstick, an unaffecting villain and repetitive action resulting in a middling sequel that fails to capture the freshness and charm of the original. With that said I still enjoy its thematic appeal and core cast. When Men in Black 3 was released I had every intention of seeing it in the theater but simply never got around to it despite hearing positive things. I sat down and watched it with my wife. As I watched I was immediately reminded of what initially drew me to the first film which is clever writing, creative visual design/special effects and great casting.

The storyline revolves around an alien threat which in this case will require Agent J to go back in time to 1969 to thwart. After encountering and failing to capture Boris the animal, a recent moon prison escapee, MIB partners, Agents J & K have a bit of a tiff over an undisclosed event from the past, sparked by Boris’ emergence that K refuses to share. The next morning Agent J awakens to find Agent K’s existence has been extinguished and that an impending alien invasion is threatening to wipe out humanity. A little investigating leads Agent J to his next mission locate, Boris, who has gone back in time with the intention of killing Agent K who in 1969 was responsible for capturing him and shooting off his arm in the process. The outcome would be dual purpose allowing him to keep his arm and prevent K from obtaining an earth protecting alien shield specifically designed to keep his kind from attacking our planet.

Agent J makes the time jump and encounter’s 1960’s MIB along with a noticeably younger and slightly “happier” Agent K. Agent J must make him understand what has occurred, enlist his help and ensure that the series of events that transpire restore balance to the present while saving the life of his partner. What Agent J doesn’t know is that the past holds a secret for him. Before he can make that discovery he will need the help of a few important people, several of whom are closer to him than he knows.

This movie was lots of fun and successfully reinvigorates the MIB franchise. I liked the storyline and its interconnection to J & K both past and present. Josh Brolin’s interpretation of the younger K is spot on and hilarious. As usual, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones share excellent chemistry. Luckily this applied to interaction with Josh Brolin as well. The dialogue and situational gags is spot on and reminiscent of what made Men in Black fun. Emma Thompson adds an air of freshness to new character Agent O as does her younger counterpart played by the eye pleasing Alice Eve. All in all Men in Black 3 is a good time and a complimentary addition to the franchise.

Parental Guide:

The rating is for sci-fi action violence and brief suggestive content.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100 / EXCELLENT = 83-91 / GOOD = 74-82 / AVERAGE = 65-73 / BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

Audio: 92

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Dynamics: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Low frequency extension: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Surround Sound presentation: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Dialogue Reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

3D Presentation: 84

• Depth (Onscreen): attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Dimension (Beyond the screen): attachment.php?attachmentid=109945&d=1210373692

• Realism: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

Men in Black 3 3D comes to Blu-ray Disc from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment featuring 1080p MVC encoded video and lossless DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound that has an average bitrate of 2.4 Mbps.

I have found that the native 2D to 3D converted films that I have reviewed on Blu-ray can be hit or miss in terms of visually stimulating dimensional imagery. I will say that the last few that I have sat down to watch have been quite good and I was hoping for more of the same here. Detail is well preserved as the image retains its high level of clarity as objects within the frame are delineated and sharp. Depth of field is appreciable as evidenced by the virtual separation of objects or people within the frame. There is a variety of sequences that provide a bit of reach out and touch dimensionality as well as a bit of screen popping wizardry. This primarily revolves around the action based sequences and the effect is fun. Comparing contrast, color reproduction and skin tones to the 2D presentation I think that this appears a tad flatter by comparison but the difference is minimal. The rendering of detail and clarity is similar and I didn’t observe any overt instances of crosstalk/ghosting. Overall Men in Black 3 makes for a decent 3D experience.

The 5.1 channel DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack makes regular use of the entire system and delivers an engaging surround sound experience. This is an active soundtrack that features palpably rich bass response that reinforces the dynamic impact associated with the films action based elements and music. The seamless integration of the front and rear channels creates a stable and well proportioned listening experience that is complimented by palpably rich low frequency effects. Clarity and detail are first rate as I never had any trouble discerning subtle vocal inflections or the presence of low level sounds mixed into the background. This is an entertaining and active surround sound presentation that enhanced the enjoyment of the film. Give the volume knob a few extra clicks sit back and enjoy it.

2D Video Quality:

Video: 94

• Resolution/Clarity: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

• Black level/Shadow detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Fleshtones: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Compression: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

Men in Black 3 comes to Blu-ray Disc from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment featuring 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 23 Mbps.

This is a superb looking Blu-ray presentation that delivers high level detail, razor sharpness and resolute definition that brings out the lifelike textures captured by the camera lens. Detail perception is nearly flawless with lucid visual acuity and fine rendering throughout. Colors are lavish and eye popping with oversaturated primaries and warm tonality that make them pleasing. Flesh tones are tonally natural with appreciable delineation among the varied complexional types in the cast. Spot on contrast and inky blacks impart a dynamic aesthetic that enhances sequences containing mixed content. Shadow detail is discerning which adds depth to the film’s variety of sequences shot in low lighting. On occasion the nature of the photography softens some shots but its effects are innate as fidelity appears unaffected. From what I could see there are no compression related video artifacts or noise present in this whistle clean high definition video transfer that looked superb on my big screen.

Bonus Features:

• Disc 1:

• 3D Blu-ray – Men in Black 3

• (HD) 3D The case of Boris the Animal: The 3D models of MIB 3

• (HD) 3D Converting to 3D featurette – 2 minute

• Disc 2:

• (HD) Partners in time: The making of Men in Black 3 – 26 minute featurette

• (HD) The evolution of cool: MIB 60’s vs. today – 11 minute featurette

• (HD) Keeping it surreal: The visual FX of MIB 3 – 10 minute featurette

• (HD) Scene investigations – Breakdown of 4 segments from the film

• (HD) Progression reels – A look at 6 segments from the film before and after the visual effects by Sony Image Picture Works

• (HD) Gag reel – 4 minutes

• (HD) “Back in time” music video by Pitbull

• Bonus DVD

• Ultraviolet Digital Copy

Final Thoughts:

Men in Black 3 successfully reinvigorates the Men in Black film franchise and harkens back to the clever writing, creative visual design/special effects and great casting that made the original film so much fun. It comes to Blu-ray in this fan friendly three disc package from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment that features a satisfying 3D presentation, reference quality high definition audio/video quality and a solid supplemental offering that includes Blu-ray exclusive content and a look behind the curtain at the production. If you’re a fan Men in Black 3 is worth adding to your video collection. Otherwise toss it in your rental queue and give it a spin on Blu-ray.

attachment.php?attachmentid=109949&d=1210373731

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS55 3D Ready 1080p High Definition Front Projector
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Onkyo PR-SC5508 THX Ultra 2 Audio/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo BDP-103 Universal Disc/3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Panasonic DMP-BDT310 3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" Series speakers
Axiom Audio QS8 Quadpolar speakers
SV Sound PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
APC AV S15BLK Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 11-27-2012, 07:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Great review Ralph. I liked this movie a lot and will definitely watch it again.

David Vaughn

Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer

Sound & Vision Magazine (Print & Online)

post #3 of 28 Old 11-27-2012, 08:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
Liked: 556
I can't decide whether to buy this blind or not. Leaning towards a rental. Or I'll buy the set. Then I can watch through them all.

Thanks for the review.
post #4 of 28 Old 11-27-2012, 12:46 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 83
I totally agree with your review, Ralph! Great, as usual! cool.gif

I do have a question, though: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I remember jumping back when I watched this in 3D at the theater in the scene where J makes the jump and there's this Tyranosaurus Rex taking a big bite at him while "flying" through time. Did the Blu-ray 3D give you the same experience? I thought that was pretty cool at the movies!

tuxedocivic, if you liked MIB 1 you are bound to enjoy this 3rd installment, just as Ralph, Dave, and I did! wink.gif
post #5 of 28 Old 11-27-2012, 01:34 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranteacher View Post

I totally agree with your review, Ralph! Great, as usual! cool.gif
I do have a question, though: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I remember jumping back when I watched this in 3D at the theater in the scene where J makes the jump and there's this Tyranosaurus Rex taking a big bite at him while "flying" through time. Did the Blu-ray 3D give you the same experience? I thought that was pretty cool at the movies!
tuxedocivic, if you liked MIB 1 you are bound to enjoy this 3rd installment, just as Ralph, Dave, and I did! wink.gif

Greetings,

Glad to hear it Taranteacher. smile.gif

Regarding your question: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I recall that scene but don't remember it having the effect you describe.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

post #6 of 28 Old 11-27-2012, 11:15 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 61
why in every review 3d is always worse then 2d? I mean other then darkening the image do to the glasses normally warn how else is it worse? I mean just general bulletin points on the pros cons of 3d versus 2d would be great since I dont own a 3d tv/projector yet. ^_^

post #7 of 28 Old 11-28-2012, 02:12 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Chaves View Post

why in every review 3d is always worse then 2d? I mean other then darkening the image do to the glasses normally warn how else is it worse? I mean just general bulletin points on the pros cons of 3d versus 2d would be great since I dont own a 3d tv/projector yet. ^_^

Greetings,

Daniel, in terms of the overall score the reason is that the rating parameters are different. In my comments I always make reference to how the 3D compares to the 2D in terms of the rating values they share. I am sure that if you check this forum you can find plenty of discussion related to the pros and cons of making the move to a 3D system.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

post #8 of 28 Old 11-28-2012, 02:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I watched this movie about a month ago or so and I agree with the ratings.. I missed this one at the theaters and thought that it was slightly better than MIB II...

Chris.

JVC RS65, ST 130, B&W 803 Diamonds mains, B&W HTM2 Diamond center channel,B&W 805 Diamond surrounds, B&W DB1 subwoofer, Anthem D2v, Parasound Halo A51+A21,Oppo BDP 103D,PS Audio Power Plant Premier
post #9 of 28 Old 11-28-2012, 08:38 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post

Greetings,
Daniel, in terms of the overall score the reason is that the rating parameters are different. In my comments I always make reference to how the 3D compares to the 2D in terms of the rating values they share. I am sure that if you check this forum you can find plenty of discussion related to the pros and cons of making the move to a 3D system.
Regards,

I have looked around and all I really find is, it has a darker picture, so I was hoping for maybe some links or more details on such but alright.

post #10 of 28 Old 11-28-2012, 08:57 AM

From the pic, it seems the disc-holding plastic case will be the clear-white one that comes with the Amazing Spider-Man 3D bundle...that one looks really, really, cool and comes with a lenticular slipcase that is equally good-looking. Hope this one'll be up to par! cool.gif
post #11 of 28 Old 11-28-2012, 09:04 AM
CIH USER

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked: 213
I really enjoyed this on blu ray and I found this film better than the second.

Frank

post #12 of 28 Old 11-28-2012, 11:12 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
MIB3 was a true return to form for this franchise and carried some surprisingly affecting emotion heft as well. Only gripe (if even that) is that I was distracted by the amount of foundation makeup they put on Tommy Lee Jones in is closeups. Sometimes hi-def can be a bad thing perhaps?

biggrin.gif
post #13 of 28 Old 11-28-2012, 10:30 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 23
maybe just me ... i found it dull
post #14 of 28 Old 11-30-2012, 11:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1262
I thought the movie was great. The LFE in the later part of the movie had me shaking in my seat. Loved the ending the most.

Denon AVR4311CI
Carver Amazing Originals/ Carver Amazing Silvers
(2) Sonotube Subs with 18" Stereo Integrity D4 Drivers
Projector: BenQ W1070
Some audio history:

post #15 of 28 Old 12-02-2012, 04:33 AM

Liked: 10
I really liked this movie. I enjoyed it more than the first or second one.
post #16 of 28 Old 12-02-2012, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
While I enjoyed the movie, I DID NOT enjoy the 3D.
post #17 of 28 Old 12-02-2012, 10:58 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Chaves View Post

I have looked around and all I really find is, it has a darker picture, so I was hoping for maybe some links or more details on such but alright.

LOL come to my house and Ill show you a 3-D picture that will blow you away! LOL : )

Saw MIBIII and it rocks in 2-D and 3-D for not being shot in 3-D

curtis smith

post #18 of 28 Old 12-02-2012, 11:45 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzalc3 View Post

I watched this movie about a month ago or so and I agree with the ratings.. I missed this one at the theaters and thought that it was slightly better than MIB II...

Watched it last night; non 3D.....have to admit it was alot better than I thought. I definitely agree, better than MIB II

Make it a Great Day,

Shawn

Epson 8350

Carada 96' Screen

Onkyo 609

Sony BDP350

Polk CS1 Center channel

Polk Monitor 60

(4) Yamaha Satellite

Yamaha and Sony Subs

post #19 of 28 Old 12-22-2012, 06:17 AM

i watched this last night in 2D and i have to say, it was the best looking and sounding movie i've seen yet on my updated rig(55" gt50, sony790). i thought the picture depth and dimension in 2D was better than anything i've seen yet in 3D. i thouroughly enjoyed the film.2 big thumbs up. while i rented it i'd say it is a purchaser.
post #20 of 28 Old 12-26-2012, 10:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 29
Is it just me, or is the bass bloated in this ?

Kaboom.
post #21 of 28 Old 12-26-2012, 11:07 AM

towards the end of the film i thought it got a bit fat, but enjoyable nonetheless. although i haven't had a chance to recalibrate my sunfire true sub sig yet or the marantz audysee yet so it might have been that.
post #22 of 28 Old 12-27-2012, 03:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut4772 View Post

Not quite exactly sure what is meant by "bloated", but the term seems to imply a certain assertion of presence without actual heft or substance? -- if so, I would agree. The lower tones seem to basically phone in at a single frequency, sit there at monotone, but will get turned up or down to buzz in on events in the screen presentation -- almost as if someone was just sitting there with a dial and laying it on. Not that impressive, little if any dynamic punctuation or deviation from form.

The picture however, was glorious -- one of the best I've seen. Rented first, then got the 3D, which I tried to watch it in last night. Sometimes the whole scope of things you deal with about the glasses etc., starts to bug me. Last night I guess I was laying too low in bed because the 3D was going in and out, so sat up and that seemed to correct the continuity of the signal to the glasses, but just around then I started to tire of the whole process anyway -- movie was darker, seen enough 3D lately -- about half-way into the movie, I just went with the fantastic 2D picture.

Actually my set-up is probably not the norm -- I have two identical Blu-ray players, which I didn't buy for this purpose, but when it became apparent that my processor wouldn't pass the 3D picture to my 70" SHARP, I broke out the second player to hook up to the TV directly. I then take the blu-ray of the multi-disc set, place it in the processor-connected player, set that up in pause at 00.00, then set up the 3D disc in the other player -- paused the same way. Put on the glasses, press "PLAY" and viola! -- 3D movie synched with another disc's track in HD sound. Anyway, turned off the 3D player at about halfway, just went with the 2D picture, which is bright and colorful and detailed.......
post #23 of 28 Old 12-27-2012, 04:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaych View Post

Not quite exactly sure what is meant by "bloated", but that term seems to imply a certain assertion of presence without actual heft or substance? -- if so, I would agree. the lower tones seems to basically phone in at a single frequency, sits there pretty monotone, but will get turned up or down to match the screen presentation -- almost as if someone was just sitting there with a dial and laying it on. Not that impressive.
The picture however, was glorious -- one of the best I've seen. Rented first, then got the 3D, which I tried to watch it in last night. Sometimes the whole scope of things you deal with about the glasses etc., starts to bug me. Last night I guess I was laying too low in bed because the 3D was going in and out, so sat up and that seemed to correct the continuity of the signal to the glasses, but just around then I started to tire of the whole process anyway -- movie was darker, seen enough 3D lately -- about half-way into the movie, I just went with the fantastic 2D picture.
Actually my set-up is probably not the norm -- I have two identical Blu-ray players, which I didn't buy for this purpose, but when it became apparent that my processor wouldn't pass the 3D picture to my 70" SHARP, I broke out the second player to hook up to the TV directly. I then take the blu-ray of the multi-disc set, place it in the processor-connected player, set that up in pause at 00.00, then set up the 3D disc in the other player -- paused the same way. Put on the glasses, press "PLAY" and viola! -- 3D movie synched with another disc's track in HD sound. Anyway, turned off the 3D player at about halfway, just went with the 2D picture, which is bright and colorful and detailed.......
Yes. That's what I meant by bloated smile.gif

Kaboom.
post #24 of 28 Old 01-09-2013, 11:03 AM

Own and love this one in 3D! Makes me laugh every time! cool.gif
post #25 of 28 Old 01-24-2013, 12:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut4772 View Post

Big yes! bloated is an under statement! having said that and being late to the party spot on Ralph! That ending put a wet spot in the ole eye, it was very touching!
post #26 of 28 Old 03-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 56
A little late to the party, but…

Really glad I read the reviews on here b/c I probably would have given this a pass.

Watched the 2D version over the weekend and I don’t know if I was in an extra goofy mood at the time but I really enjoyed this flick. I’ve been a big Will Smith fan from Fresh Prince to Bad Boys on up and he had me going the whole film. I also enjoyed Josh Brolin and was surprised to hear/see Jemaine Clement as Boris (I’m also a fan of Flight of the Concords).

2D PQ was fantastic as well. Highly recommend if you enjoyed the first two and are in a sit-back and laugh type of mood.

post #27 of 28 Old 03-05-2013, 10:46 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAd13 View Post

Really glad I read the reviews on here b/c I probably would have given this a pass.

Watched the 2D version over the weekend and I don’t know if I was in an extra goofy mood at the time but I really enjoyed this flick. I’ve been a big Will Smith fan from Fresh Prince to Bad Boys on up and he had me going the whole film. I also enjoyed Josh Brolin and was surprised to hear/see Jemaine Clement as Boris (I’m also a fan of Flight of the Concords).

2D PQ was fantastic as well. Highly recommend if you enjoyed the first two and are in a sit-back and laugh type of mood.

Greetings,

Better late than never. cool.gif

Glad to hear that you enjoyed this one UGAd13..smile.gif

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

post #28 of 28 Old 03-05-2013, 12:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAd13 View Post

Yes, this one still retained a sufficient enough "goof factor" to reflect its heritage, though it was more of a return to the first in terms of tone and style. I recently rewatched the second one and with that one, the goofiness is off the charts, much to the detriment of viewer satisfaction. Even in the opening segments of the second installment, we are treated to the prime alien landing and immediately consuming an entire man whole (behind a shrub), though the form the alien had adopted was smaller than the man. The engorgement registers as only an overfull belly, which the alien apparently thinks does not match the model appearance it was shooting for, so then the whole man is vomited back out once more. I'm not sure what purpose it was thought the segment served, but the instantaneous effect was one of turning me off to the movie -- whatever humor might have been inherent was totally overshadowed by the physics-annulling preposterousness of it all. Also welcome with three was the heart core that found full fruition in the end coda.
Reply Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Tags
Men In Black 3 Two Disc Combo Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Blu Ray Movies , Sony Blu Ray Player 3d Black

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page