Studio and Year: Paramount - 2012
MPAA Rating: R
Feature running time: 138 minutes
Genre: Drama

Disc Format: BD-50
Encoding: AVC (MPEG-4)
Video Aspect: 2.35:1
Resolution: 1080p/24

Audio Format(s): DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio, French/Spanish/Portuguese Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Starring: Denzel Washington, Kelly Reilly, Bruce Greenwood, Don Cheadle, John Goodman, Melissa Leo
Directed by: Robert Zemeckis
Music by: Alan Silvestri
Written by: John Gatins
Region Code: A,B,C

Blu-ray Disc release Date: February 5, 2013

"What if…?"

Film Synopsis:

Commercial airline pilot Captain Whip Whitaker (Denzel Washington) miraculously lands his plane after a mid-air catastrophe. But even as he's being hailed for his heroic efforts, questions arise as to who or what was really at fault.

My Take:

Flight was Written by John Gatins, and tells the story of Whip Whitaker, a commercial airline pilot who miraculously lands a crippled and plummeting airliner with 102 passengers/crew aboard. But despite his heroics, Whip soon comes under investigation by the NTSB and begins what may be an even more harrowing personal descent.

I purposefully read very little about this film going into this review. Other than a rather interesting discussion on the forum regarding the authenticity of the actions performed by Denzel Washington’s character with respect to the plane crash I knew what was revealed in the trailer. I have to say that this film really wasn’t what I was expecting in terms of the plot. Once you see the opening sequence none of what follows should come as a surprise. Flight isn’t so much about the plane crash as it is a character study based upon a concept derived from screenwriter John Gatlin’s 1999 experience while traveling on a plane sitting next to “deadheading” airline pilot. The film is a powerful human melodrama about circling the drain and what it takes to unmask the self-deprecating person within. Flight isn’t an uplifting or moving film as it speaks to personal anguish and the possibility of redemption but not until rock bottom draws upon the very depths of humanity which has spent long years in the dark.

Denzel Washington is one of the finest actors of his generation. I think we have become accustomed to seeing him portray characters of a certain ilk. I couldn’t help but be reminded of the adjustment I had to make the first time I saw “Training day”. Here I felt similarly about Whip Whitaker, a damaged, self- serving sociopath. As with Training Day Washington’s performance solidifies the character and anchors the film. Strong supporting turns by Bruce Greenwood, Don Cheadle, John Goodman and Kelly Reilly lend credibility that enhances the thematic weight of the story.

Flight isn’t a perfect film in that it raises a few legitimate questions but doesn’t convincingly see all of its elements through to fruition. What I like about Flight is that it is a dramatically enriching film comprised of moments. A few examples would be The opening sequence, Kelly’s introduction, the hospital stairwell, the hotel room, and the hearing. Those moments don’t necessarily always correlate but each could easily stand on its own. So although not perfect, Flight succeeds based on the total sum of its parts which includes a terrific lead performance by Denzel Washington, spot on supporting roles and apt direction by Robert Zemeckis.

Parental Guide:

The rating is for drug and alcohol abuse, language, sexuality/nudity and an intense action sequence.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100 / EXCELLENT = 83-91 / GOOD = 74-82 / AVERAGE = 65-73 / BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

Audio: 88

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Dynamics: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

• Low frequency extension: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Surround Sound presentation: attachment.php?attachmentid=109945&d=1210373692

• Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Dialogue Reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

Video: 92

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Resolution/Clarity: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Black level/Shadow detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373699

• Fleshtones: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

• Compression: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

Flight comes to Blu-ray Disc from Paramount HE featuring 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 23 Mbps and lossless DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound that has an average bitrate of 2.8 Mbps.

This is a great looking video presentation that has a clean, filmic appearance that falls just shy of the definitive delineation offered by the best high definition available on Blu-ray Disc. Images onscreen exhibit plenty of fine rendering and crisp definition that on occasion rises to higher levels especially during close ups which can be very revealing. Long range shots appear resolute with good dimensional depth and notable object detail. The geographic locations and vista views featured in the film look magnificent in high definition. Bright exterior segments are punchy with crisp dynamic whites and appreciable texture. Colors aren’t overly engaging as the palette is limited to sepia tones and drab secondary hues that don’t offer much to catch the eye. Rendering is excellent though and the balance is kept in proper focus which mates well with the films overall visual perspective. Fleshtones are tonally divergent and appear lifelike in depiction. Blacks are rich/dynamic and shadow detail is quite good which reveals plenty of visible delineation in dark backgrounds and low lighting. I didn’t detect any deleterious artifacts or other video related anomalies.

The lossless DTS-HD Master Audio mix handles this predominantly front oriented soundtrack with uncompromising competence. While the bulk of the audio is reproduced by the front three channels the surrounds are used effectively to produce a rear sound field rich in immersive ambience. This isn’t an active soundtrack as dialogue and music play more of a central role but there are moments that require use of the entire surround platform for effect. When things kick (the plane failure/crash sequence) this mix has no trouble flexing its dynamic muscle or creating a natural and immersive listening environment. Clarity and detail are exemplary which reveal lots of subtle nuance in the recording. Vocal reproduction is crystalline with discernible intonation and descriptive character. Alan Silvestri’s beautifully crafted music films the room and sounds incredibly smooth, airy and pleasing.

Bonus Features:

• (HD) Origins of Flight – 10 minute featurette

• (HD) The making of Flight – 11 minute production featurette

• (HD) Anatomy of a plane crash – 7 minute behind the scene look

• (HD) Q&A Highlights – 14 minutes with members of the cast/filmmakers

• Bonus DVD

• Ultraviolet Digital Copy

Final Thoughts:

Flight is a tough film to watch as it tackles difficult subject matter and pulls few punches doing so. I found myself drawn in by its character centric focus, powerful melodrama and superb lead performance by star Denzel Washington. It isn’t a perfect film but readily succeeds based upon the total sum of its parts. It comes to Blu-ray from Paramount Home Entertainment featuring excellent high definition audio/video and a disappointingly limited but worthwhile supplemental offering that offers insights from the cast/filmmakers and a brief look behind the scenes. If you’re a Denzel Washington fan don’t miss Flight on Blu-ray.

attachment.php?attachmentid=109949&d=1210373731

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS55 3D Ready 1080p High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6 Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Onkyo PR-SC5508 THX Ultra 2 Audio/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo BDP-103 Universal Disc/3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Panasonic DMP-BDT310 3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" Series speakers
Axiom Audio QS8 Quadpolar speakers
SV Sound PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
APC AV S15BLK Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package
MPMorph likes this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 60 Old 01-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Thanks Ralph.

Will rent first then buy.

Denzel is great as well as your review.

Nice Stuff!
post #3 of 60 Old 01-27-2013, 06:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Does anyone else not think that Denzel's a really overrated actor? I dunno, I guess with him, you know exactly who you're gonna get so maybe that's not really a bad thing.

Every movie he's in he basically does the same character. There's no variances to his performances really at all.

And what's the deal with most movies he's in where there always seems to be at least 1 mention of him being good looking??? redface.gif

I do like his movies and I have been looking forward to seeing Flight for quite some time. biggrin.gif

1 Mitsubishi WD-82642 82" TV
1 Onkyo TX-NR929 11.4 setup
2 Emotiva XPA-5's
1 Emotiva XPA-100
1 Definitive Technology CLR 3000 (Center)
2 Definitive Technology BP2004TL's (Mains)
2 Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000's (Heights)
6 Definitive Technology BPX's (Rears Wides Sides)
4 CHT VS-18.1 Subs
post #4 of 60 Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 PM
CIH USER

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 297
Thanks for the review Ralph looking forward in receiving my copy soon.

Frank
post #5 of 60 Old 01-28-2013, 06:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by yadfgp View Post

Does anyone else not think that Denzel's a really overrated actor? I dunno, I guess with him, you know exactly who you're gonna get so maybe that's not really a bad thing.

Every movie he's in he basically does the same character. There's no variances to his performances really at all.

And what's the deal with most movies he's in where there always seems to be at least 1 mention of him being good looking??? redface.gif

I do like his movies and I have been looking forward to seeing Flight for quite some time. biggrin.gif
i tend to agree with you. Denzel is pretty much one dimensional. But I think he stretched his legs a bit here. I thought the job he did was superb. The plane crash, however, was a technical joke.

Television: Mitsubishi WD65737 DLP
Processor: Emotiva UMC-200
Amps: Carver AV 806x/Behringer EP4000
Mains: DCM TimeFrame 600 Center: AT 453C
Surrounds: AT 251.1 Sub: Danley DTS-10
Blu Ray: Panasonic DMP-BD655
post #6 of 60 Old 01-28-2013, 07:04 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:

My brother and I always joke around.. "THIS AIN'T NO BANK ROBBERY!" But, we sub "bank robbery" for whatever film he's in... "THIS AIN'T NO PLANE CRASH" "THIS AIN'T NO SAFE HOUSE" "THIS AIN'T NO KIDNAPPING"...

Seems to always fit.

Either way, still like him and his movies.

post #7 of 60 Old 01-28-2013, 07:52 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
Liked: 688
Greetings,

My take on him is that he may not be as versatile as say a Daniel Day Lewis however he consistently delivers engaging performances sticking to what works best for him. Which in my mind meets our expectations, occasionally surpasses them and results in compelling film experiences.

I would prefer not to derail this thread with an extended discussion on opinions regarding Denzel Washington as an actor. I have no problem with the subject as it pertains to this film.

Regards,
MPMorph likes this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #8 of 60 Old 01-28-2013, 08:15 AM

Liked: 14
I don't know about you guys but the girl(DAAYYYUMMMM) at the beginning of the movie with denzel in the room made the movie for me!!! It made me forget that denzel was the main actor.rolleyes.gif LOL

Anyways solid movie. Really like the real message of the movie, that doing things wrong doesn't mean you get a pass for doing one thing right!!. And we see this everyday. There's people out there living like this. The entire movie kept you wondering, waiting for him that cornerstone. His gonna do good now. His gonna live up to this new hero reputation. But it never happened.

I actually applaud the ending. my two cents...

Loved the movie.
post #9 of 60 Old 01-28-2013, 09:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Have always enjoyed Denzel's part in various films. And I feel his acting (and John Goodman) were both superb in this one.

SPOILER ALERT
However; overall this movie didn't do it for me. First 1/2 hour was good. However...
How many times in the next 100 minutes of; seeing someone falling off the wagon and then getting straight again >> can you actually enjoy ??
I have no regrets about renting it - but for me, glad I did not buy it!

Cuzed2
Check out a video of my theater here
CuznEddy Cinema
Officially Hanesamatized on 8/1/09

post #10 of 60 Old 01-28-2013, 10:51 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Nadine Velazquez is really HOT...
Aside from that this is a ho-hum movie IMHO.
post #11 of 60 Old 01-28-2013, 07:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
The movie was good but not great . Denzel i an ok actor in my opinion but not a great one. He did ok in this one though. The plane couldn't`t glide before the crash because of the problem with the plane and that was stupid. Overall it was a good watch but had some very iffy scenes in it.
post #12 of 60 Old 01-28-2013, 10:14 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:

No he's not an overrated actor. See Cry Freedom, Malcolm X, Hurricane for his incredible range. i don't get 'you know exactly who you're gonna get..' You're getting Denzel as an actor. Unless he's imitating somebody then you are going to get that from most actors 'knowing exactly who you're gonna get'. The difference between the average and the really good like Denzel is the delivery, the appearance, facial expressions, demeanor, etc. That's what makes him really good.

I see people still nitpicking at the plane scene. I'll say it again "IT'S A MOVIE'.
MPMorph likes this.
post #13 of 60 Old 01-29-2013, 12:52 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I agree, Denzel is one of the few actors that I make a point in seeing the movies he is in, regardless of the subject matter. He's just a slick, cool ass dude. Like the above poster mentioned, it's his overall delivery that makes him great in my opinion
post #14 of 60 Old 01-29-2013, 07:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mldardy View Post

No he's not an overrated actor. See Cry Freedom, Malcolm X, Hurricane for his incredible range. i don't get 'you know exactly who you're gonna get..' You're getting Denzel as an actor. Unless he's imitating somebody then you are going to get that from most actors 'knowing exactly who you're gonna get'. The difference between the average and the really good like Denzel is the delivery, the appearance, facial expressions, demeanor, etc. That's what makes him really good.

I see people still nitpicking at the plane scene. I'll say it again "IT'S A MOVIE'.

That's funny that you say that. As those just happen to be pretty much the only movies of his I've never seen. I'll have to check those movies out. Maybe they'll change my mind. Thanks.

2 Emotiva XPA-5's
1 Emotiva XPA-100
4 CHT VS-18.1 Subs
post #15 of 60 Old 01-29-2013, 09:12 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:

That's funny that you say that. As those just happen to be pretty much the only movies of his I've never seen. I'll have to check those movies out. Maybe they'll change my mind. Thanks.

Cool man.
What you should do in addition to this is watch his other movies: Man On Fire, Training Day, Crimson Tide, Book Of Eli, He Got Game just to name a few where you see the contrast from those movies you've already seen.
post #16 of 60 Old 01-30-2013, 10:39 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I might just buy it. I bet the LFE is awesome.
post #17 of 60 Old 01-30-2013, 10:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Is it just me or is Ralph upping the ante with his reviews of late? Continually fair and concise yet full of substance. Great work Ralph!
post #18 of 60 Old 02-02-2013, 05:36 PM

Liked: 10
Thanks Ralph will be in my collection.
post #19 of 60 Old 02-02-2013, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closet Geek View Post

Is it just me or is Ralph upping the ante with his reviews of late? Continually fair and concise yet full of substance. Great work Ralph!

Greetings,

It's just you CG.. biggrin.gif

Thanks much as always for your support... smile.gif

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #20 of 60 Old 02-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 22
Just the kind of review I was looking for--looks like a fine movie--but decided to cancel my BD order and give it a rental first.

Bob

post #21 of 60 Old 02-06-2013, 11:49 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked: 257
Watched this yesterday. I found it to be a provocative and thoughtful character study. Time well spent.
post #22 of 60 Old 02-06-2013, 01:15 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post

Watched this yesterday. I found it to be a provocative and thoughtful character study. Time well spent.

Greetings,

cool.gif

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #23 of 60 Old 02-07-2013, 09:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post

Just finished, exactly Ron, Denzel is one of my favorites and he knocked this one out of the park.
post #24 of 60 Old 02-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Liked: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfergie View Post

Just finished, exactly Ron, Denzel is one of my favorites and he knocked this one out of the park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfergie View Post

Agreed! Watched last night and Denzel was absolutely fantastic as usual. John Goodman was great as well I thought and I was half expecting "The Dude" to make an appearance. biggrin.gif Everyone else did great as well. Enjoyed this one all around!

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
post #25 of 60 Old 02-08-2013, 09:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I did finally see this the other night with my family and we all enjoyed it alot.
Denzel was great in it as expected, in fact I think this was 1 of his better roles.

The more I think about the comment I made before as quoted here, the more I realize what I really meant to say in terms of Denzel and his acting ability.

Basically what I meant is that Denzel is a great actor, no doubt. He'll do a great job in any role he undertakes. He's just not 1 of those kinds of actors though who can be like a chameleon in that you wouldn't be able to tell that it was Denzel who was portraying that certain character. Because Denzel despite portraying his characters believably and accurately. He still has all those mannerisms and tone of voice and way of speaking that you know it's Denzel.

Look at other great actors like Daniel Day Lewis. That's the kind of actor who is a step above someone like Denzel. He can just disappear into his characters persona so well, that you almost might not know it was really Daniel unless you knew it beforehand.

That was my point I guess.

2 Emotiva XPA-5's
1 Emotiva XPA-100
4 CHT VS-18.1 Subs
post #26 of 60 Old 02-09-2013, 06:51 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked: 257
Quote:

Look at other great actors like Daniel Day Lewis. That's the kind of actor who is a step above someone like Denzel. He can just disappear into his characters persona so well, that you almost might not know it was really Daniel unless you knew it beforehand.

That was my point I guess.

It's a valid point. But others might feel that a "great" actor is one who never "appears" to be acting at all. Actors like Lewis or Gary Oldman who vanish into a role, you know they're acting no matter how good they are. To some extent this is a matter of the choice of roles they make, and what's called for in the role. But this is a discussion that's been repeated for as long as there have been actors. Great actors who fall into Denzel's type would include Jimmy Stewart and John Wayne, that's pretty good company even though some will disagree.

Point being that there's room for both types in the "great actors" list, neither is really better - just different. A few really talented types can go either way, Dustin Hoffman is an example.
post #27 of 60 Old 02-09-2013, 07:13 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Not a big fan of Denzel, but this was his best movie yet. I really enjoyed it.

Seems like it was a lower budget film as there really was no 'plane crash' event.

None the less, a very good film.

My Home Theater of the Month- Le Petit Trianon

There are more than a handful of [op amps] that sound so good that most designers want to be using them as opposed to discreet transistors. Dave Reich, Theta 2009
post #28 of 60 Old 02-09-2013, 08:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebland View Post

Not a big fan of Denzel, but this was his best movie yet. I really enjoyed it.

Seems like it was a lower budget film as there really was no 'plane crash' event.

None the less, a very good film.

Flight according to Bluray.com

Audio
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
French: Dolby Digital 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1

McIntosh MX151 Owner's Thread

Owner, AudioXtream.
Authorized Dealer for Kef, Triad, Bryston, Auralic, Audeze, Grado, Audioquest, Marantz

Audioxtream.com
post #29 of 60 Old 02-09-2013, 12:02 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Tony

I went back this morning and threw the disc in my other blu ray player and same menu options came up (no lossless choice). I knew the picture didn't look very good, so much so that I even got up to check my player's output resolution. It showed 1080P60 (up scaling res on my player). That should have tipped me off but still I didn't put it all together. Then again I was more than 1/2 way through a great bottle of Bridesmaid Red...smile.gif

So this morning, I finally figured out I was watching the DVD. Grabbed the wrong disc out of the case. No wonder the audio was lower, less immersive, etc. I watched at +5 over reference and still needed to raise it louder (but have my preamp limited to +5 so my kids won't blow things up).

The good news is my wife slept through all of it (long work week) so I'll get to watch it again. That said, the upscaled DVD looked pretty darn good on my 14' wide screen. That Lumis is really a great piece still at 5 years of age. The scaling errors should also have tipped me off. Very good film.

Any decision on your new kit?

My Home Theater of the Month- Le Petit Trianon

There are more than a handful of [op amps] that sound so good that most designers want to be using them as opposed to discreet transistors. Dave Reich, Theta 2009
post #30 of 60 Old 02-09-2013, 01:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebland View Post

Tony

I went back this morning and threw the disc in my other blu ray player and same menu options came up (no lossless choice). I knew the picture didn't look very good, so much so that I even got up to check my player's output resolution. It showed 1080P60 (up scaling res on my player). That should have tipped me off but still I didn't put it all together. Then again I was more than 1/2 way through a great bottle of Bridesmaid Red...smile.gif

So this morning, I finally figured out I was watching the DVD. Grabbed the wrong disc out of the case. No wonder the audio was lower, less immersive, etc. I watched at +5 over reference and still needed to raise it louder (but have my preamp limited to +5 so my kids won't blow things up).

The good news is my wife slept through all of it (long work week) so I'll get to watch it again. That said, the upscaled DVD looked pretty darn good on my 14' wide screen. That Lumis is really a great piece still at 5 years of age. The scaling errors should also have tipped me off. Very good film.

Any decision on your new kit?

Can't go wrong with the Lumis. Can't do much better.
I'm going to try the Bryston SP3 + Trinnov a spin. I thought a basic featured processor with the best possible analog output section would make sense considering I'm going through Trinnov anyway. We'll see how that works out but I have a good feeling about it.

McIntosh MX151 Owner's Thread

Owner, AudioXtream.
Authorized Dealer for Kef, Triad, Bryston, Auralic, Audeze, Grado, Audioquest, Marantz

Audioxtream.com
Reply Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Flight Two Disc Combo Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page