Studio and Year: Disney - 1989
MPAA Rating: G
Feature running time: 83 minutes
Genre: Family

Disc Format: BD-50
Encoding: AVC/MVC
Video Aspect: 1.78:1
Resolution: 1080p/24

Audio Format(s): English DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio, French/Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English SDH, French and Spanish
Written & Directed by: Ron Clements & John Musker
Music by: Alan Menken
Region Code: ABC

Blu-ray Disc release Date: October 1, 2013

"Love has no boundaries"

Film Synopsis:

Ariel (voiced by Jodi Benson), is a free-spirited mermaid, who is off on the adventure of a lifetime with her best friend, the adorable Flounder (voiced by Jason Marin), and the reggae-singing Caribbean crab Sebastian (voiced by Samuel E. Wright) at her side. But it will take all of her courage and determination to make her dreams come true—and save her father’s beloved kingdom from the sneaky sea witch Ursula (voiced by Pat Carroll).

My Take:

Disney animation returned to its classic fairy tale roots in 1989 for the first time in three decades with its 28th full-length animated feature “The Little Mermaid.” Hans Christian Andersen’s enchanting fantasy of a beautiful young mermaid who risks life and “limbs” to be part of the human world when she meets the prince of her dreams provided the Disney creative team with one of its strongest stories in years and one of its greatest challenges ever.

Along with a colorful cast of animated characters, dazzling art direction and effects animation, the film features seven outstanding tunes, resulting from a unique collaboration with the celebrated songwriting team of Howard Ashman and Alan Menken (“Little Shop of Horrors,” “Beauty and the Beast”). The songs are integrally woven into the plot and add a memorable sense of theatricality that thematically enhances the film. Not since 1959, when the studio released “Sleeping Beauty,” had the Disney animators tackled a traditional story of this type. Other examples of animated classics derived from classic fairy tales include “Cinderella” (1950) and Disney’s very first animated feature, “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” (1937).

I love this film. I haven’t seen it in a long time but watching it again brought back wonderful memories of watching it countless times with my kids when they were little. The little Mermaid is an enamoring film with incredibly endearing characters and one of the most memorable music scores in the Disney canon. It helped define Disney animation for a new generation as the first film in the “Disney Animation Renaissance” (1989-1999) and revitalized animated features by captivating mature audiences while still delighting young viewers.

Walt Disney was truly a pioneer whose vision has brought us some of the most beloved characters (both animated and living) in American cinema. This is a classic that easily stands the test of time and like many of Disney’s animated films has touched and will continue to touch generations of viewers. My daughter was quite a fan and loved singing along to the musical numbers. I am sure that my children, like me, will share the experience of The Little Mermaid with their children when the time comes. What an immeasurable legacy for Disney, which is a class act with an impeccable track record for wonderful family oriented films.

This Diamond Edition release of The Little Mermaid is another example of Disney’s fervent commitment to the Blu-ray format as their high definition presentations have consistently yielded technically impressive results along with fan friendly supplemental material. Their willingness to digitally restore their films while carefully preserving the original source elements allows fans and newcomers alike to experience them looking and sounding better than ever. I am thrilled that this animated classic has finally arrived in high definition. I can’t think of a better way to experience it all over again or perhaps for the first time.

Parental Guide:

This film is appropriate for all ages.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100 / EXCELLENT = 83-91 / GOOD = 74-82 / AVERAGE = 65-73 / BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

Audio: 88

• Dynamics: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Low frequency extension: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Surround Sound presentation: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

• Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Dialogue Reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

3D Presentation: 86

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Depth (Onscreen): attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Dimension (Beyond the screen): attachment.php?attachmentid=109945&d=1210373692

• Realism: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

The Little Mermaid 3D comes to Blu-ray Disc from Disney featuring 1080p MVC encoded video and lossless DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio sound that has an average bitrate of 5.6 Mbps.

So far the majority of 3D converted films that have come to Blu-ray haven’t blown me away however there have been exceptions. I wouldn’t necessarily rank this conversion among the best but it’s very decent. The animated elements retain their eye pleasing splendor in terms of delineation, color reproduction and contrast. Detail is well preserved as the image retains its high level of clarity as objects within the frame are refined and sharp. Depth is appreciable as evidenced by the notable separation of objects/characters layered in the foreground/background. There isn’t a consistent array of pop out of the screen effects but there are instances where objects extended beyond the screen to create a noticeable sense of virtual depth. The hurricane sequence and Ursula’s demise are examples that come to mind. The added effects are subtle which seemed appropriate as I wasn’t drawn out of the film by odd looking proportions or hokey 3D for 3D’s sake. Comparing color, contrast, and resolution to the 2D presentation I saw no discernible difference. I didn’t notice any distracting signs of crosstalk/ghosting. For those hoping for all the 3D bells and whistles you won’t find them here but that shouldn’t be seen as a shortcoming as this is a rewarding and complimentary presentation.

Disney provides a lossless DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 channel surround mix which retains much of the feel of the original soundtrack while adding a bit of polish. This is a well balanced presentation that features high level detail in a resplendent blend of dialogue, sound effects, bass and music that maintains excellent prioritization that utilize the entire soundstage. The film’s superb music sounds simply marvelous as the variety of musical numbers take center stage to create an involving surround experience. This isn’t a dynamically charged mix but bass response is appropriate and noticeably palpable in support of the soundtrack’s elements. The audio is crystal clear, free of the edginess and never shows its age which says something for the care that went into the encoding.

2D Video Quality:

Video: 94

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Resolution/Clarity: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373699

• Black level/Shadow detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

• Fleshtones: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

• Compression: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

The Little Mermaid comes to Blu-ray Disc from Disney featuring 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 29 Mbps.

This film has undergone a restorative process and the results are impressive. Colors shine brilliantly with pleasing saturation and striking blues that look absolutely beautiful. The original film elements don’t have the highly polished gloss of today’s digitally enhanced animated films which is to be expected but this presentation isn’t far behind. On several occasions I found myself marveling at just how good this 24 year old animated feature looks. Fidelity is intact and images have excellent visual depth with deep, rich, color fidelity and stable contrast that enhances dimension. I can fully appreciate the attention to detail that went into design of each of the animated characters. Contrast and brightness is stable and strikes a wonderful balance that highlights the multi-layered grays and delineated chromatic elements within the video. Blacks have excellent dynamic range while falling shy of the ink like levels of the best discs available in high definition. Whites sparkle and appear crisp, bright and punchy. As fans I don’t think that we could ask for this film to look any better than this.

Bonus Features:

• Disc 1:

• The Little Mermaid 3D Blu-ray

• Disc 2:

• The Little Mermaid 2D Blu-ray (plus the following bonus features):
  • (HD) “Part of your world” music video performed by Carly Rae Jepsen

• (HD) @Disney Animation – A look behind the curtain at Disney Animation Studios – 10 minutes

• (HD) Deleted character: Harold the Merman – 2 minutes

• (HD) Under the scene: The art of Live-Action Reference – A discussion with director’s Ron Clements and John Musker as they look back at The Little Mermaid and their revival of the art of live-action reference used in the film (including behind the scenes footage) – 13 minutes

• (HD) Part of her world: Jodi Benson’s voyage to New Fantasyland – 4 minutes

• (HD) Howard’s lecture – 16 minute featurette on the Howard Ashman and his contribution not only to The Little Mermaid but other Disney classic (includes previously unreleased archival video)

• Disney Intermission (Crab-E-Oke Sing-Along) – Featuring Sebastian the Crab in his popular songs numbers from the film which are activated when the film is put in pause mode

• Classic DVD Bonus Features including – The making of The Little Mermaid, special effects, deleted scenes, song selections, audio commentary with Ron Clements, John Musker, and Alan Menken, “Kiss the girl” music video (by Ashley Tisdale) and more..

• Bonus DVD

• Digital Copy

Final Thoughts:

For Disney fans The Little Mermaid is among the most anticipated Blu-ray Disc releases to date. It is a marvelous family film that has an endearing charm and entertaining story that people of all ages can appreciate. I was excited to learn that its high definition debut would include 3D as well as 2D versions. Going into this review of its 3D converted video I kept my expectations in check but am happy to report that the experience enhanced my enjoyment of the film. In addition its 2D high definition audio/video, fall in line with the type of rewarding and technically proficient Blu-ray offerings we have come to expect from Disney. This multi-disc Diamond Edition release includes new bonus supplements as well as previously released extras. The new features are worth exploring and contain interactive content along with new insights from the filmmakers. If you have a 3D capable setup this release is worth considering. If not the standard 2D Blu-ray version is equally worthwhile. Either way The Little Mermaid on Blu-ray is a no brainer.

attachment.php?attachmentid=109949&d=1210373731

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS55 3D Ready 1080p High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6 Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV8801 11.2 Channel Audio/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
B&K Reference 200.7 Series 2 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo BDP-103 Universal Disc/3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Panasonic DMP-BDT310 3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" Series speakers
Axiom Audio QS8 Quadpolar speakers
SV Sound PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
APC AV S15BLK Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 Old 09-26-2013, 12:28 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Great review...my stepmom will get this movie on bluray since she owns the DVD. The only disney converted 3d movie i've seen in theaters is The Nightmare Before Christmas, which returned to theaters in 2006; i saw it at the amc loews jersey gardens in reald 3d back when there were fewer 3d theaters. This was pre-avatar. The conversion was a bit dark but some scenes were lifelike. When it comes to remastering and restoring movies for bluray, Disney knows how to do it right.
post #3 of 41 Old 09-26-2013, 01:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 208
Never seen this movie and this is the edition I ordered for the family.

This will be a good break from all the horror movies I will be watching next month!

Thanks for the review!

October HorrorFest Participant
post #4 of 41 Old 09-26-2013, 01:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 200
If you enjoy the film I really recommend watching the documentary Waking Sleeping Beauty about the behind the scenes action taking place inside Disney Animation at this time.

They really point to Howard Ashman as the greatest creative force on the picture.

My HTPC front end set up
Integration for whole home ATSC, CableCARD, FM radio, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, DVD, VHS control & capture, video games, and archived & streaming media playback
Mironto's Panasonic plasma black level restoration guide
Restore the initial MLL on a 2009 Panasonic plasma
post #5 of 41 Old 09-26-2013, 04:46 PM

Liked: 17
Finally, a Bluray my wife can be excited about
post #6 of 41 Old 09-26-2013, 09:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 537 Post(s)
Liked: 337
Did they fix the editing glitch during the song "Part of Your World?"
MarcGSR likes this.

Listen up, studios! Just say "NO" to DNR and EE!!
post #7 of 41 Old 09-27-2013, 02:10 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post

Greetings,

I am not familiar with the problem. I didn't observe anything obvious during the song though. If you describe it I will take a look.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #8 of 41 Old 09-27-2013, 08:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:

The error is still there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kg57ivgvFE

Ralph, it's two switched shots. Watch as she floats down, flounder is shown first, and then it's the far away shot, when it should be reversed. You can see the lips not matching.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #9 of 41 Old 09-27-2013, 12:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Sadly, they'll never admit the problem. They're too big a company to care about their classics anymore. The same goes for the horribly cropped and scrubbed Sword in the Stone.

What the heck happened, Mr. Lasseter?

post #10 of 41 Old 09-27-2013, 12:26 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirpie View Post

The error is still there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kg57ivgvFE

Ralph, it's two switched shots. Watch as she floats down, flounder is shown first, and then it's the far away shot, when it should be reversed. You can see the lips not matching.

Greetings,

Gotcha. Thanks chirpie...

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #11 of 41 Old 09-27-2013, 12:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Sadly, they'll never admit the problem. They're too big a company to care about their classics anymore. The same goes for the horribly cropped and scrubbed Sword in the Stone.

What the heck happened, Mr. Lasseter?

It's weird, they fixed that framing error with the POTC blu-ray, but never offered a swap for The Lion King. Le sigh.
post #12 of 41 Old 09-27-2013, 01:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:

It's weird, they fixed that framing error with the POTC blu-ray, but never offered a swap for The Lion King. Le sigh.

In that case (PotC), we were in the midst of the format war, and they would do just about anything to keep from looking bad, or giving the other side ammunition. Now, they have no such motivation...

Peace... Vader

"Ya see, we plan ahead. That way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me." - Valentine McKee

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them....

post #13 of 41 Old 09-27-2013, 01:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader424242 View Post

In that case (PotC), we were in the midst of the format war, and they would do just about anything to keep from looking bad, or giving the other side ammunition. Now, they have no such motivation...

This ^

post #14 of 41 Old 10-02-2013, 01:02 AM

Liked: 15
Thanks for the review Ralph...

My "burning question" would have to be: with the improvements made in 3D conversions (Titanic, Wizard of Oz et al) over the last few years, is the quality of this conversion the same or superior to The Lion King? (Disney's first conversion). And I don't want to give the impression I was disappointed with Lion King!

(and I don't want to split hairs either, Disney/Pixar conversions have been very good... Finding Nemo & Monsters Inc... but they were originally Pixar releases before Disney got smart and acquired Pixar!)

I must agree the music in 7.1 would be magnificent... "Under the Sea" and "Kiss the Girl" rank right up their with "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast, some of the best songs Disney has!

Looks like A Bugs Life will be out in November... and that should be great, and then Aladdin some time after that. Looking forward to your reviews of those in the near future, keep up the great work!

(PS... oh how I wish they would convert Fantasia and Fantasia 2000!)
post #15 of 41 Old 10-02-2013, 02:35 AM

Liked: 10

The kids will surely be happy with this.. 

post #16 of 41 Old 10-02-2013, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVTrauma View Post

Thanks for the review Ralph...

My "burning question" would have to be: with the improvements made in 3D conversions (Titanic, Wizard of Oz et al) over the last few years, is the quality of this conversion the same or superior to The Lion King? (Disney's first conversion). And I don't want to give the impression I was disappointed with Lion King!

(and I don't want to split hairs either, Disney/Pixar conversions have been very good... Finding Nemo & Monsters Inc... but they were originally Pixar releases before Disney got smart and acquired Pixar!)

I must agree the music in 7.1 would be magnificent... "Under the Sea" and "Kiss the Girl" rank right up their with "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast, some of the best songs Disney has!

Looks like A Bugs Life will be out in November... and that should be great, and then Aladdin some time after that. Looking forward to your reviews of those in the near future, keep up the great work!

(PS... oh how I wish they would convert Fantasia and Fantasia 2000!)

Greetings,

I would have to go back and re-watch The Lion King but I found this conversion to be well done. My guess would be that if you were pleased with TLK then more than likely you will feel the same here.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #17 of 41 Old 10-02-2013, 07:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Well, I'm happy to say that I was wrong... the rub is that they are only replacing the 2D BD and the DVD (they say they are not doing the 3D "at this time")..... smile.gif

Peace... Vader

"Ya see, we plan ahead. That way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me." - Valentine McKee

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them....

post #18 of 41 Old 10-02-2013, 08:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Well, I'm happy to say that I was wrong... the rub is that they are only replacing the 2D BD and the DVD (they say they are not doing the 3D "at this time")..... smile.gif

So, what are you saying? Disney is recalling the 2D Blu-ray? Is this legit? Where did you get this info.?

post #19 of 41 Old 10-02-2013, 08:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Another note that the film is different than it's original theatrical ratio. I knew it was 1: 1.66 like the back of my hand and I was scratching my head when it filled my screen perfectly. (1.78) A few searches and apparently it was animated at that ratio and cropped at 1.66 theatrically. Not sure how I feel about it since it isn't cutting anything off that was there before, but also wasn't the original intended framing. :-/
post #20 of 41 Old 10-02-2013, 08:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

So, what are you saying? Disney is recalling the 2D Blu-ray? Is this legit? Where did you get this info.?

I got this info from over at Blu-ray.com, in the Little Mermaid release thread (read through mainly today's posts). Disney has yet to announce this formally, and unless I am just missing the joke (not beyond possibility, mind you), Disney is taking calls for replacement discs (of the 2D BD and DVD only at this point). Those who have called said that they require the UPC, spine code, and the etched number on the disc hub. If I am mistaken, I apologize for getting people's hopes up (I am calling tomorrow, so if I end up being wrong about being wrong, well, it's not the first time)...

Peace... Vader

post #21 of 41 Old 10-02-2013, 08:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I got this info from over at Blu-ray.com, in the Little Mermaid release thread (read through mainly today's posts). Disney has yet to announce this formally, and unless I am just missing the joke (not beyond possibility, mind you), Disney is taking calls for replacement discs (of the 2D BD and DVD only at this point). Those who have called said that they require the UPC, spine code, and the etched number on the disc hub. If I am mistaken, I apologize for getting people's hopes up (I am calling tomorrow, so if I end up being wrong about being wrong, well, it's not the first time)...
Post back on the 411 for the rest of us. Thanks!
post #22 of 41 Old 10-03-2013, 09:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Well, I have good news and I have bad news... shall we go in reverse alphabetical order and start with the good?

The good news is that I just got off the phone with Disney CS, and the exchange is legitimate. The lady I talked with knew exactly what I was calling about, and she took down my info (address, disc numbers, etc), and told me that they would be sending out a mailer for the return discs (the discs only; no packaging).

The bad news is that the exchange is indeed only for the 2D BD and DVD at this time, so those of us who shelled out the extra for the 3D are still kinda stuck with the errors (keep those calls coming, however...)

http://www.disneystudioshelp.com/ContactUs
800-723-4763 (U.S.)
888-877-2843 (Canada)
chirpie and MarcGSR like this.

Peace... Vader

post #23 of 41 Old 10-03-2013, 02:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:

Well, I have good news and I have bad news... shall we go in reverse alphabetical order and start with the good?

The good news is that I just got off the phone with Disney CS, and the exchange is legitimate. The lady I talked with knew exactly what I was calling about, and she took down my info (address, disc numbers, etc), and told me that they would be sending out a mailer for the return discs (the discs only; no packaging).

The bad news is that the exchange is indeed only for the 2D BD and DVD at this time, so those of us who shelled out the extra for the 3D are still kinda stuck with the errors (keep those calls coming, however...)

800-723-4763 (U.S.)
888-877-2843 (Canada)

It's always great to read these threads...Thanks for the info

DJoel
post #24 of 41 Old 10-03-2013, 02:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

800-723-4763 (U.S.)
888-877-2843 (Canada)

Did they give an estimated time frame when they would be ramping up the 2D exchange? Weeks? Months?

Can't stand 2D conversions (unless the movie was totally CG to begin with), so I didn't go with the 3D version.

post #25 of 41 Old 10-03-2013, 02:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Did they give an estimated time frame when they would be ramping up the 2D exchange? Weeks? Months?

Can't stand 2D conversions (unless the movie was totally CG to begin with), so I didn't go with the 3D version.

They did not (but, I would expect it to be similar to the Pinocchio gaffe... about two weeks for the return envelopes, and another two weeks for the replacement discs). I did get the impression that they are taking advance info for discs that have yet to be pressed.... some reports say that the digital copy is already fixed. The PoYW problem is definitely fixed, but it is not clear if the Scuttle jump-cut is also fixed (I guess both are fixed in the digital download). As for the other edits (re-vamped opening credits, etc), I don't know....

Peace... Vader

post #26 of 41 Old 10-03-2013, 02:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

They did not (but, I would expect it to be similar to the Pinocchio gaffe... about two weeks for the return envelopes, and another two weeks for the replacement discs). I did get the impression that they are taking advance info for discs that have yet to be pressed.... some reports say that the digital copy is already fixed. The PoYW problem is definitely fixed, but it is not clear if the Scuttle jump-cut is also fixed (I guess both are fixed in the digital download). As for the other edits (re-vamped opening credits, etc), I don't know....

So, what disc numbers did they want?

post #27 of 41 Old 10-03-2013, 02:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

So, what disc numbers did they want?

I gave them the catalog number (on the spine), and the numbers etched into the disc hub (starting with "BVDL"... I think) for both the 2D BD and DVD. She did not require the UPC, but some posters have needed it (it may be a good idea to have it handy)...

Peace... Vader

post #28 of 41 Old 10-03-2013, 05:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 160
I filled the web site form but it asked for a numeral code, didn't get a confirmation email though.

Djoel
post #29 of 41 Old 10-03-2013, 06:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Since I'm usually more than happy to throw a studio under the bus, I'll express my public thanks that they're doing the right thing. :-)

Thanks for the footwork Vader.
post #30 of 41 Old 10-03-2013, 07:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Since I'm usually more than happy to throw a studio under the bus, I'll express my public thanks that they're doing the right thing. :-)

Thanks for the footwork Vader.

You are more than welcome, but all I did was to follow what the posters over at the other form have done...they deserve the kudos...smile.gif

Peace... Vader

Reply Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Tags
The Little Mermaid Three Disc Diamond Edition Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Music

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page