Studio and Year: Warner - 2013
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Feature running time: 143 minutes
Genre: Fantasy/Action

Disc Format: BD-50
Encoding: AVC/MVC
Video Aspect: 2.40:1
Resolution: 1080p/24

Audio Format(s): English DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio, French/Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish
Starring: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Antje Traue, Ayelet Zurer, Christopher Meloni, Russell Crowe
Directed by: Zack Snyder
Music by: Hans Zimmer
Written by: David S. Goyer
Region Code: A,B,C

Blu-ray Disc release Date: November 12, 2013

"A hero rises…"

Film Synopsis:

A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.

My Take:

Superman holds a revered place in comic book lore and those of us that read (as a child or continue to read) comics have probably all at some point held one of his books in our hands. There have been television shows as well as big screen films that have brought him to life in a way that for fans, have given us new ways to make him more tangible and larger than life. Christopher Reeve/Richard Donner’s Superman is easily the big screen’s most iconic portrayal and certainly the one against which all that have come since have been measured. It is indeed special and regardless of what comes next will remain upon that pedestal.

When Man of Steel was announced I couldn’t help but think, really? I mean the 2006 “reboot” “Superman returns” didn’t work out very well although I think the beating it took might be a little heavy handed. When director Zack Snyder was announced along with screenwriter David S. Goyer I held out a glimmer of hope that what we would get would bring a differing element and not another extension of past films good or bad. What we have here is probably much different than other Superman films. There isn’t much in the way of rich character development or familiar levity although frankly I didn’t miss it as we are or should be familiar with the various characters and basic narrative. There is a decidedly darker thematic tone and its extension that pervades as we see killings that aren’t just associated with cataclysms etc. Lastly, the sequences of battle are not only longer but seemingly integral to the plots focus.

I don’t have a problem with Goyer’s script or Snyder’s vision and while Man of Steel isn’t a wholly satisfying film experience per se I do think that it successfully re-images the character. I say this with regard to its life on the big screen. I liked the depiction of Krypton, the events that lead up to Kal-El’s departure from his parents and the handling of back and forth glimpses of his life up until the point that he meets Lois. Yes the brevity associated with his background is noted but it’s clear that the thought process was to more or less introduce him (Superman) to the people of Earth, establish the connection to those that will be important to him going forward and to provide a viable protagonist in the invading General and his minions.

The pacing through the first two acts is a little frenetic but the flow works within the narrative’s construct. The third act drags mostly due to the extended battle/attack sequences. There again I didn’t necessarily have a problem with that and simply reveled in the superb special effects/production elements. I went to see Man of Steel on release day with my son. We liked it but duly noted its shortcomings which left us feeling minimally indifferent and hoping a second viewing might yield better results. As I sat and watched it this second time around I found myself enjoying it more than when I saw it in the theater. By the time the credits rolled I felt deeper satisfaction and appreciation for the experience.

I don’t know what the future holds but a follow up is in the works supposedly for release sometime in 2015. I still love the Christopher Reeve/Richard Donner Superman films and always will. Man of Steel isn’t meant to supersede them and in my opinion feel very different (and rightly so). This is the next big screen evolution for the beloved superhero. It isn’t perfect but struck an entertaining chord with me. I hope the next installment does the same.

“Man of Steel” will be available on Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack for $44.95, on Blu-ray Combo Pack for $35.99, on DVD 2-disc Special Edition for $28.98, and as a 3D Limited Collector’s Edition for $59.99. The Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack features the theatrical version of the film in 3D hi-definition, hi-definition and standard definition; the Blu-ray Combo Pack features the theatrical version of the film in hi-definition and standard definition; the DVD 2-disc Special Edition features the theatrical version in standard definition; and the 3D Limited Collector’s Edition features the theatrical version of the film in 3D hi-definition, hi-definition and standard definition, and also includes a limited release metal “S” glyph with lucite glass stand. The Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD 2-disc Special Edition and 3D Limited Collector’s Edition include UltraViolet* which allows consumers to download and instantly stream the standard definition theatrical version of the film to a wide range of devices including computers and compatible tablets, smartphones, game consoles, Internet-connected TVs and Blu-ray players.

Parental Guide:

The rating is for intense sequences of sci-fi violence, action and destruction, and for some language.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100 / EXCELLENT = 83-91 / GOOD = 74-82 / AVERAGE = 65-73 / BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

Audio: 100

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Dynamics: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

• Low frequency extension: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

• Surround Sound presentation: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

• Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

• Dialogue Reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

3D Presentation: 86

• Depth (Onscreen): attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Dimension (Beyond the screen): attachment.php?attachmentid=109945&d=1210373692

• Realism: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

Man of Steel 3D comes to Blu-ray Disc from Warner Home Video featuring 1080p MVC encoded video and lossless DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio sound that has an average bitrate of 4.8 Mbps.

This film wasn’t shot natively in 3D but was converted in post- production. I didn’t see it in the 3D at the theater and wondered how the film’s effects and CG based elements would look. I was very pleased to see that the reproduction of the digital effects etc. translates as well here as it does in the 2D presentation. Depth is appreciable as evidenced by the near field detection of objects and/or people layered in the foreground/background which creates a perceptible sense of virtual space. High definition dimensionality and apparent resolution is identical to the 2D presentation. Comparing white/black levels, color and skin tone reproduction to the 2D presentation I found them to be identical as well. There isn’t an abundance of 3D effects that transcend the boundaries of the screen but several sequences, containing a mixture of both action and non-action, make use of the platform via floating particles, exploding debris and protruding objects. The majority of the time the presentation sticks to varying levels of “natural” dimension that really neither adds or detracts from the experience. I didn’t notice any distracting instances of crosstalk or other video related anomalies. I enjoyed watching Man of Steel in 3D which like the 2D version looks terrific on Blu-ray.

The DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio soundtrack is technically proficient and in a word, terrific. This is a supremely articulated and commanding presentation that will reward those with systems capable of thoroughly reproducing its elements. This is an aggressive presentation that produces powerful dynamics and deep bass transients that underscore the action with aplomb. This is an engaging and purposeful sound design that transforms the room into a three dimensional soundstage that creates an immersive web of sound that encapsulates the sweet spot with its plethora of sounds/ effects that seem to emanate from every direction during the films active moments.

Dialogue is definitive and appreciably lucid through the center channel as it reaches far into the room. It’s located just slightly in front of the left/right speakers within the acoustic space it occupies in the soundfield. I never had any trouble distinguishing even the slightest changes in the pitch or tonal inflection of voices. Pinpoint imaging draws out both large and small sounds and by allowing their directional correlation (based upon the onscreen events) to be definable within the room’s acoustic boundaries. Hans Zimmer’s music score helps set the stage with its perfect blend of evocative instrumentation and rousing orchestration.

Low frequency effects are applied authoritatively and effectively underscore the bombastic and dramatic aspects of the audio. This mix delivers bass response that can be room shaking as it extends down to lower frequencies that on occasion approach skin tingling regions. This is an active sound design that is loaded with various sound effects, spatial cues, music, and dialogue. Each is represented with enriching clarity, detail and appropriate sound field placement. This is a superlative audio/video presentation that elevated the enjoyment of this action film. Those who like to drive their systems at reference levels will appreciate its transient low frequency peaks, extended dynamic range and high level clarity. I love the stylized and faithful high definition presentation which features deep blacks and exquisite rendering that looks terrific on my large screen. Kudos to Warner on what is among the year’s best home theater experiences.

2D Video Quality:

Video: 96

• Resolution/Clarity: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Black level/Shadow detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

• Fleshtones: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

• Compression: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

Man of Steel comes to Blu-ray Disc from Warner Home Video 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 20 Mbps.

Having seen Man of Steel theatrically I found this rendering to faithfully mimic that presentation. The film utilizes a stylized visual design comprised of various elements that represent the differing environs featured in the story. Planet Krypton and the interior of Kryptonian vessels have a limited color scheme that aesthetically delineates them. The color range is limited to shades of dark blue, grays and black with splashes of crimson and muted sepia tones. The sequences that take place on Earth have slightly deeper chromatic emphasis with reserved primaries, sullen fleshtones and boldly applied contrast. I find the film’s deep grays, rich blacks and use of color to be thematically complimentary. Warm golden accents are used to break up the monochromatic essence as uneven light and shading are prevalent. Contrast is spot on which empowers whites and grays without washing away detail. Whites are snappy and crisp and grays are multi-staged and layered. Blacks are dynamic and gradational and detail in shadows is just as strong. The large amount of CGI featured in the film softens some of the background elements but I didn’t found it to be excessive or distracting as the quality of the video is high. It isn’t always razor sharp but it is cleanly rendered with revealing refinement that increases the perception of fine detail. The video has a pleasing, grain splashed texture, that coincides nicely with its storyline.

Bonus Features:

• Disc 1:

• Man of Steel – 3D Blu-ray

• Disc 2:

• Man of Steel – 2D Blu-ray (plus the following bonus features):

• (HD) Strong Characters, Legendary Roles – Explore the legendary characters of the Superman mythology and how they have evolved in this new iteration of the Superman story – 26 minutes

• (HD) All-Out Action – Go inside the intense training regimen that sculpted Henry Cavill into the Man of Steel and Michael Shannon and Antje Traue into his Kyptonian nemeses. Includes interviews with cast and crew – 26 minutes

• (HD) Krypton Decoded – Dylan Sprayberry (Clark Kent, age 13) gives the lowdown on all the amazing Krypton tech, weapons and spaceships featured in “Man of Steel” – 6 minutes

• (HD) Superman 75th anniversary animated short – 2 minutes

• (HD) New Zealand: Home of Middle-Earth – 6 minute promo for The Hobbit: An unexpected journey (this seems like an choice)

• Disc 3 Special Features:

1. Journey of Discovery: Creating “Man of Steel” – This immersive feature-length experience allows you to watch the movie with director Zack Snyder and stars Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Diane Lane and others as they share the incredible journey to re-imagine Superman. Presented in full 1080p AVC HD with DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound and a runtime of 2:54:05.

2. (HD) Planet Krypton – The world’s first exploration of Krypton and its lost society – 17 minutes
    3. Bonus DVD
    4. Ultraviolet Digital Copy

Final Thoughts:

Man of Steel is screenwriter David S. Goyer and director Zack Snyder’s re-imaging of Superman and while some have complained that it lacks character development and has an over reliance upon CGI I enjoyed its “take” on the character. I will admit that it isn’t as well rounded as I’d hoped but I find it to be an entertaining film experience that is found in the total sum of its parts. Man of Steel comes to Blu-ray from Warner Home Video in both 3D (the subject of this review) and 2D Combo Packs. The 3D converted video presentation probably won’t be your go to disc to show off screen popping effects but I found it complimented the film nicely. The 2D high definition video appeared to faithfully represent the film’s theatrical presentation and looked terrific on my big screen. The DTS-HD Master Audio surround sound is among this year’s best on Blu-ray and knocked my socks off. A complimentary assortment of bonus supplements (excluding the odd inclusion of The Hobbit: An unexpected journey promo) rounds out a stellar offering that is a must have for fans and home theater enthusiasts. Enjoy!

attachment.php?attachmentid=109949&d=1210373731

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS55 3D Ready 1080p High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6 Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV8801 11.2 Channel Audio/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
B&K Reference 200.7 Series 2 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo BDP-103 Universal Disc/3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Panasonic DMP-BDT310 3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" Series speakers
Axiom Audio QS8 Quadpolar speakers
SV Sound PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
APC AV S15BLK Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package

XStanleyX, angelboc and fredxr2d2 like this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2013, 12:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Awesome can't wait to get this, have had it on pre-order for months. Thanks Ralph, I skipped straight to the audio rating and saw that you gave it 100, boy did that bring a grin to my face smile.gif

Collingwood Magpies 2010 AFL Premiers
Old 11-06-2013, 12:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked: 341

I absolutely loved this film in the theaters.  Interestingly enough, the third act sparked in my mind the notion that this is what a Dragon Ball Z movie would be like if done properly (any anime fans out there?).  Outside of that, as someone who hasn't followed Superman's comic arc(s), but actually liked Superman Returns (or parts of it, anyway), this is an absolute must buy.  Thanks for the review, Ralph.

Old 11-06-2013, 01:00 PM

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Thanks for the great review. Day one for me, thinking about splurging for the Collector's Edition. And I wholeheartedly agree about the DBZ reference.

PSN ID: javant86

Old 11-06-2013, 01:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 409
Ralph thank you for in depth review! I can't wait to pick this up on day 1, I just got a new plasma panel and it will be the first 3D movie at my house. A perfect 100 DTS-HD MA sound track... Oh yeah biggrin.gif
Old 11-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 24
good stuff, cant wait to see it again.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:30 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 44
You had me at "Audio 100".
BrolicBeast, jproy13 and comfynumb like this.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I wish these reviews would stick to the technical aspects of the transfer (audio, visual) and the features of the blu-ray package. Having a review of the movie is fine, but it seems rather pretentious to include a rating of the movie itself, unless you're including your credentials (e.g. "I studied film at Yale"). I don't think anyone is reading these blu-ray reviews for a review of the movie. The rest of the review, though, is helpful.
eyalas likes this.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Old 11-06-2013, 01:42 PM

Liked: 18
@impetigo I just have to step in and say that I have always enjoyed and typically agree with Ralph's reviews. I could not begin to count the number of reviews he has done (I would love to see the number) but it is far more than enough to establish his credibility. The review clearly spells out what he did and did not like regarding the film and why. Seeing as I read a review to determine if I will enjoy a film, I don't think "studying film as Yale" is even remotely important. Perhaps saying otherwise could also be viewed as rather pretentious.

EDIT: @comfynumb Much more eloquent. Me likey. biggrin.gif
dfergie, slimm and comfynumb like this.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by impetigo View Post

I wish these reviews would stick to the technical aspects of the transfer (audio, visual) and the features of the blu-ray package. Having a review of the movie is fine, but it seems rather pretentious to include a rating of the movie itself, unless you're including your credentials (e.g. "I studied film at Yale"). I don't think anyone is reading these blu-ray reviews for a review of the movie. The rest of the review, though, is helpful.

I disagree. Ralph is doing a great job in all aspects. I trust his content review more than those who have "credentials".

In addition, if you don't like that part of the review don't read.

It seems rather pretentious for you to make such comments without including your credentials to be able to make such a comment.
akm3, dfergie, slimm and 2 others like this.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Harman Kardon AVR 1600
PS3, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Qattron
Old 11-06-2013, 01:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Quote:

I actually look for the commentary on the movie itself and Ralph's take on the movie, specially on movies that I did not watch or movies with high expectations.
I welcome both sides of the reviews -- technical side and the subjective personal side.

Job well done Ralph!!!
dfergie likes this.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
Screening Room - The Dream House
RPCRT-TV Overscan Reduction
Reference Blu-Ray Demo Disc

Reference 2: Blu-Ray Demo Disc

The Best of the Demo Discs Demo Disc

Old 11-06-2013, 02:12 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 659
Quote:

Greetings,

Hence the reason why I offer my thoughts described as "My Take". We are all film fans here and having an opinion on the merits or lack thereof of a particular film certainly doesn't require a degree from Yale or elsewhere. The fact that there are those that take my opinion into consideration seeing it as beneficial when making choices about what to buy may be something that is important even if only to a few. In that light it serves a purpose to our community here. I agree that if you don't find that aspect of the reviews helpful don't read that and stick to what you do find helpful.

Thanks either way for reading. smile.gif

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Old 11-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 29
im offended :-)
Old 11-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post

Greetings,

Hence the reason why I offer my thoughts described as "My Take". We are all film fans here and having an opinion on the merits or lack thereof of a particular film certainly doesn't require a degree from Yale or elsewhere. The fact that there are those that take my opinion into consideration seeing it as beneficial when making choices about what to buy may be something that is important even if only to a few. In that light it serves a purpose to our community here. I agree that if you don't find that aspect of the reviews helpful don't read that and stick to what you do find helpful.

Thanks either way for reading. smile.gif

Regards,

Point taken, and no offense was intended. Thanks for taking the time to write these reviews, they are very helpful and fun to read.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:32 PM

Liked: 50
Good job Mr. Potts!!!!
old corps likes this.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:

unless you're including your credentials (e.g. "I studied film at Yale")

lol thats more pretentious than my snarky remarks.

uhm and ... Yale ?? what is Yale good at in relation to cinema anyway? pls enlighten me and i have special cure for your skin infection
Old 11-06-2013, 02:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 43
I saw this in a movie theatre, and wasn't too impressed with the story/plot. I do have the same thought as you that if I see it the 2nd time, maybe it will sink in better. knowing the audio/Video will be awesome in this, I am hoping for a Black friday deal coming up soon! Thanks Ralph!!
Old 11-06-2013, 02:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 115
My wife didnt want to see this in theaters as she is tired of me dragging her to comic book movies...however I did get to see it on the airplane on my return from france about a month ago. I really enjoyed it. But I really look forward to hearing it in my system with surround sound and in HD.

This one is going on the Xmas List!
comfynumb likes this.

Trying to enjoy the simple things in life.

Steam: madbrayniak

Old 11-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Liked: 531
Thanks Ralph! Looking forward to checking this out, especially with those A/V marks. cool.gif
comfynumb likes this.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
Old 11-06-2013, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I thought the audio was awesome, though I did have to dial it back a little in the third act as it felt like they cranked up the average SPL as the movie went on
Old 11-06-2013, 03:47 PM

Liked: 12
I haven't watch this film yet but all my friends did. We all are anime fans and that's all they've told me to imagine concerning the action elements of the film.

Thanks Ralph! cant wait for the post. its going to be one noisy winter holiday! YEEHAA!biggrin.gif
Old 11-06-2013, 04:41 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Thank Ralph.
Love your review as you help me not to buy the disc blindly prior to its release date.
Even you rate the 3D for only 86pt. This disc will still go to my collection.
I just checked the Amazon that your quote for the 3D seemed high and north of the border is even cheaper such that I'd placed the pre-order already.
Curious, how many discs that you rated 'Audio 100 ' so far this year ? As I like to collect those that I missed.
Thx
Old 11-06-2013, 04:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kis3dhc View Post

Curious, how many discs that you rated 'Audio 100 ' so far this year ? As I like to collect those that I missed.
Thx

Check out the full list w/ ratings here!  That's my go-to page for figuring out movies to buy.

Taranteacher likes this.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

Check out the full list w/ ratings here!  That's my go-to page for figuring out movies to buy.

Wow thanks for the link! I didn't know it was there before you posted it.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:36 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

Thank . Now I got a handful of reviews to read.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Happy to help, fellas!

Would I be wrong if I just flipped to the final battle first?  It's the most epic battle in recent memory (previous title-holder: Neo v.s. Mr. Smith in Matrix Revolutions)

Old 11-06-2013, 06:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Of course, the worst cover of the three editions is naturally used on the 3D release. Anyone know if there's an alternate 3D release (such as those Best Buy or Walmart exclusives)?

Old 11-06-2013, 06:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 286
Quote:
Audio: 100

Ralph - this is fantastic, I kinda wish it was released in NeoX for my 11.3 HT...... will take the 7.1 of course.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:02 PM

Liked: 21
Quote:

This is just my opinion, but I'd rather read his review than someone who studied film at Yale. I don't watch art. I don't watch films. I watch movies.

Ralph's opinions match mine much of the time (except he posts his reviews before I see the movie more often than not). He has an excellent grasp of the technical aspects of the film that you won't find in most reviews (which is a bonus).
slimm, Taranteacher and comfynumb like this.

No matter where you go, There you are ;)

Tags
Man Of Steel Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack