Feature running time: 131 minutes
Genre: Action/Thriller

Disc Format: BD-50
Encoding: AVC (MPEG-4)
Video Aspect: 2.35:1
Resolution: 1080p/24

Audio Format(s): English DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio, Spanish/French DTS 5.1
Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French
Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Sung Kang, Chris Bridges, Dwayne Johnson, Luke Evans, Gina Carano, John Ortiz
Directed by: Justin Lin
Music by: Lucas Vidal
Written by: Chris Morgan
Region Code: A,B,C

Blu-ray Disc release Date: December 10, 2013

"All roads lead to this…"

Film Synopsis:

Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson and Michelle Rodriguez lead a cast of returning all-stars as the global blockbuster franchise built on speed delivers the biggest adrenaline rush yet. Dom and his crew have retired following their successful heist in Fast Five, but remain wanted fugitives. U.S. Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) agent Luke Hobbs (Johnson) offers to clear the group's criminal records and allow them to return home in exchange for helping him to take down a skilled mercenary organization led by Owen Shaw (Evans) and his second-in-command, Dominic's presumed-dead lover Letty Ortiz (Rodriguez).

My Take:

Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian's (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin's empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete. Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.

** I would like to begin my comments by expressing my sorrow at the recent and untimely death of Paul Walker who has been not only a large component in this film franchise but has appeared in many films. He will be sorely missed and my deepest condolences go out to his family, friends and fans.

I haven’t be a devout fan when it comes to the Fast & Furious films. I haven’t seen them all but have definitely enjoyed those that I have. Fast & furious 6 is no different and is an adrenaline rush that grabs on early and doesn’t let go. Chris Morgan’s script is built around a solid protagonist in Owen Shaw and while there is little here that we haven’t seen from a conceptual standpoint there are one or two decent twists and one or two deaths that you may not see coming. Of course we are really into Fast & Furious for the high octane action and there is plenty to go around. There are several big ticket set pieces fueled by superb driving, frenetic pacing, excellent stunt work and the requisite number of muscle cars including a newly created “Flip” car that ups the ante. Is it insanely over the top? Of course it is. Is it lots of fun? YES!

The returning members of the core cast clearly share close bonds and that comes through onscreen. The new faces in my girl Gina Carano and Luke Evans compliment the proceedings quite nicely as does the return of Michelle Rodriguez. Delivering exactly what it promises Fast & Furious 6 is an unabashedly entertaining thrill ride that ratchet’s up the adrenaline and is just plain fun to watch.

Universal has included both the theatrical, which I watched during my evaluation, as well as an extended edition although both run approximately the same amount of time. I feel comfortable saying that fans probably can’t go wrong either way.

Parental Guide:

The rating is for intense sequences of violence and action and mayhem throughout, some sexuality and language.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100 / EXCELLENT = 83-91 / GOOD = 74-82 / AVERAGE = 65-73 / BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

Audio: 96

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Dynamics: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Low frequency extension: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

• Surround Sound presentation: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Dialogue Reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

Video: 90

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Resolution/Clarity: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Black level/Shadow detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373699

• Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373699

• Fleshtones: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373699

• Compression: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373699

Fast & Furious 6 comes to Blu-ray Disc from Universal Studios HE featuring 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 23 Mbps and lossless DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound that has an average bitrate of 4.3 Mbps.

This video presentation has a filmic quality that doesn’t always lend itself to razor sharp images however resolution is excellent as both people and objects are rendered with clear definition that at times is meticulously resolved. The color palette isn’t a diverse one and sticks mainly to primary and de-saturated neutral tones that render a cooler appearance. Flesh tones are slightly deemphasized but fit right in with the visual style of the video. Contrast is bold which adds dynamic essence to sequences containing bright elements. Blacks are rich and appear inky when onscreen with mixed light/dark elements. Scenes containing uneven and/or dim lighting reveal discernible detail in shadowy backgrounds and darkened areas. Images have an enriching quality that when coupled with the video’s high resolution makes for great looking and apropos presentation.

This 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack is aggressive and features an active surround mix that has extended dynamic range that positively renders the bombastic nature of the elements in the recording. The action based sequences transform the listening area into a three dimensional sound field filled via immersive surround activity that mates perfectly with the events unfolding onscreen. Low frequency effects produce deep resonating bass that rumbles with tactile authority that occasionally pressurizes the room. Dialogue is reproduced with lucid expression and exacting clarity that imparts just the slightest hint of sibilance in the upper registers. This is a wonderfully involving and dynamically rewarding sound design that features high level sonic detail, superb directional correlation and rhythmically charged bass extension. My advice is to crank this one up, sit back and enjoy.

Bonus Features:

• Theatrical & Extended versions of the film

• Feature Commentary with Director Justin Lin

• (HD) Take Control—Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and director Justin Lin appear at key moments throughout the film, offering observations and reflections on the movie, behind-the-scenes footage and more - 19 minutes

• (HD) Planes, Tanks and Automobiles
    1. The London Chase—Gives viewers a front-row seat for the filming of a sprawling car chase through the streets of one of the world’s most historic—and congested—cities. Examines how director Justin Lin and his team pulled off car-flipping mayhem on a breathtaking scale - 8 minutes
    2. Highway Heist: The Convoy Attack—A first-hand account of a meticulously planned and executed action sequence, as Dominic’s gang saves the day in this high-velocity battle featuring a tank, an armored cargo carrier and a harpoon - 6 minutes
    3. The Antonov Takedown—An exploration of what went into creating Fast & Furious 6’s spectacular finale sequence, featuring the world’s largest plane, including first- and second-unit filming, special effects, visual effects, car rigging, stunt drivers, green-screen shooting and more - 6 minutes
    4. Dom and Letty Race Again – Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez reunite on screen - 3 minutes
  • (HD) On the Set with Vin—Vin Diesel talks through a stunt he is about to perform and then rides his hot rod through an explosion, coming out unscathed - 3 minutes

• (HD) Gearhead’s Delight—From the shop to the test track, to the set and back again, a look at the latest hot cars showcased in Fast & Furious 6. Narrated by car lover Paul Walker, this piece features Dom’s latest Charger, Brian’s Nissan Skyline GTR, the BMW M5’s, the Alfa Romeo and the classic cars from the film’s car-auction scene - 6 minutes

• (HD)The FLIP Car—Provides an inside look at the Fast franchise’s newest mind-blowing vehicle—the pivoting FLIP car. Dennis McCarthy, the film’s picture car coordinator, will take us through the coolest parts of this truly astonishing vehicle, and the destruction it leaves in its wake - 5 minutes

• (HD) Hand-to-Hand Fury—This jam-packed featurette offers viewers a detailed look at the rehearsals, choreography, stunt work and filming of some of Fast & Furious 6’s most bone-jarring fight sequences - 9 minutes

• (HD) 3 deleted scenes

• (HD)The making of Fast & Furious 6
    1. The Fastest of Them All—Chronicles the epic saga of the Fast films from chapters three through six. Justin Lin and his team reveal how they brought new energy to the franchise, creating a dynamic multi-movie story arc - 10 minutes
    2. Reuniting the Team—Explores the characters (and actors) that make up the Fast family, with a focus on founding partners Dom and Brian (and Vin and Paul) - 7 minutes
    3. Letty’s Return—Heralded by a crowd-pleasing cliffhanger in Fast Five, Michelle Rodriguez (“Letty”) makes a dramatic return in the sixth installment. This short feature explores how the creative team engineered her resurrection - 4 minutes
    4. The Mastermind and The Mole—Viewers meet Fast “newbies” Luke Evans (“Shaw”) and Gina Carano (“Riley”) as they share their experience joining the cast of Fast & Furious 6 and how their characters fit into the new plot - 4 minutes
  • Bonus DVD

• Ultraviolet Digital Copy

Final Thoughts:

Fast & furious 6 successfully adds another entertaining layer to this popular franchise that continues to prove that in some cases more is better. The untimely and tragic death of star Paul Walker is not only a terrible loss for his family and the series but to Hollywood. I am not certain where this leaves the seventh film which was in production at the time of his passing. The Fast & furious franchise stands as a testament to his legacy and provides fans with a great way to remember him. Fast & furious 6 comes to Blu-ray from Universal Studios Home Entertainment featuring a terrific audio/video presentation that is highlighted by a reference quality DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack. The supplemental package is equally deserving of praise and provides a great look behind the scenes at the film’s production. If you’re a genre fan this one deserves a place in your Blu-ray collection. Be sure to put it in the “demonstration material” section…

Paul Walker
1973 - 2013

attachment.php?attachmentid=109949&d=1210373731

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS55 3D Ready 1080p High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6 Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV8801 11.2 Channel Audio/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
B&K Reference 200.7 Series 2 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo BDP-103D Universal Disc/3D capable Blu-ray Player (With Darbee video processing)
Panasonic DMP-BDT310 3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" Series speakers
Axiom Audio QS8 Quadpolar speakers
SV Sound PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
APC AV S15BLK Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package
slimm and Taranteacher like this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Great review. Sad that work on fast seven has been on hold since the passing of paul walker this weekend.
post #3 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 10:22 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kascnef82 View Post

Great review. Sad that work on fast seven has been on hold since the passing of paul walker this weekend.

What's more sad is the loss of a philanthropist and a 15 year old girl who will grow up without a father through the rest of her life and for her to deal with this heartbreak over the Holiday season. Fast 7 will still be released.

Thanks for the review Ralph. I need to watch it again. Last time I did my wife was making fun of it the whole time. Kind of killed it for me haha.
Djoel likes this.

post #4 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 10:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 63
NOT putting #7 on hold at this difficult time would have been disrespectful.
May Paul Walker be honored, and his family find comfort at this most difficult time - RIP
Lethean likes this.

Cuzed2
Check out a video of my theater here
CuznEddy Cinema
Officially Hanesamatized on 8/1/09

post #5 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Thanks for the review, Ralph. It's a day one purchase for me. I was a naysayer in the beginning with respect to these movies, but I have grown to love them over time. 2Fast2Furious will probably always be my favourite. smile.gif

My heart goes out to Paul's family, especially his daughter. I can't imagine what she must be going through... frown.gif

post #6 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 01:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 406
Ralph, thank you for the review. RIP Paul Walker.
post #7 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 02:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 161
I've got the first 3 on blu-ray, missed 4 & 5 due to busy, 6 on my get list.
RIP Paul, condolences to family and friends.
post #8 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 02:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 70
I think posting this review on the home page of AVS is in poor taste.

RIP
post #9 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 03:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 406
I think it's a good tribute wink.gif
slimm and GOLFVUE3 like this.
post #10 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Mod & Bluray Reviewer

Liked: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewTT View Post

RIP

Why?
post #11 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 03:38 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
RIP Paul Walker.

With myself being from the Philippines I was saddened that he was killed on the same day he was holding a fund raiser for the victims of the Typhoon that hit the Philippines. Being into the whole import car scene, naturally I gravitated to the Fast and Furious franchise. I liked Paul and it was quite cool that outside of the film he was an enthusiast of import cars and of cars in general. But what truly made me like Paul was seeing him on the National Geographic show Shark Men. I love watching shows on Great Whites, it has alway been one of my interests.

Again RIP and condolenses to his family.
post #12 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 03:38 PM

Liked: 19

Nice review.

I haven't even seen it in cinemas. From what i've heard it was awesome,but i agree after the terrible news of paul walker death it'll be hard to watch it. But, i'll watch it in memory of paul walker. I grew up watching his films when i was younger. Sad to see him go. 

:..=( 

Pure Audio = Audio Goodness
post #13 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 04:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 188
Coincidentally i saw Eight Below a few days ago. He wasn't a great actor. His main attribute is that he was cool.

RIP
post #14 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 54
I have all the previous films already so this one will definitely be going into my collection as well.

Thanks for reviewing it for us, Ralph! cool.gif

oz
post #15 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 07:52 PM

Liked: 17
A must buy Blu for sure. RIP Paul Walker, been a fan of this series since the beginning, won't be the same without him.
post #16 of 40 Old 12-03-2013, 08:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Nice review Ralph and I agree with your tribute to Walker. So sad to see the man die at such a young age. I've read a lot about him the last couple of days and he comes across as such a great guy with his charity work and his passion. I also read a story about how he bought a wedding ring for a service member before he was deployed to Iraq when he saw him in a jewelry store in Santa Barbara and couldn't afford a ring for his fiance. Walker called the manager over and said to put the ring on his account---now that's one classy guy. RIP.

David Vaughn

Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer

Sound & Vision Magazine (Print & Online)

post #17 of 40 Old 12-04-2013, 12:47 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Quote:

RIP

Why??
GOLFVUE3 likes this.

Frank

post #18 of 40 Old 12-04-2013, 08:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:

RIP

I know it's unfortunate of a major cast member and advocate of this film franchise passing so unexpectedly, but there is still a business at play involved with the studios and this website. The film is coming out on disc, Ralph screened said disc, and left a review as he would for any other film. He also did a commendable service by recognizing his death in the review, something which absolutely wasn't necessary but was fantastic nonetheless.

Also, don't forget that a percentage of the proceeds are being donated to Walker's charity Reach Out Worldwide. Walker would have wanted this film to come out on disc and for FF7 to be completed in his honor, whether or not it is the last film of the franchise.
Djoel likes this.
post #19 of 40 Old 12-04-2013, 10:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 29
Funny, I have yet to view [any] of the Fast & Furious movies. Guess I assumed they were a little corny, even though I actually lived the import-car lifestyle here in Southern Calif.. Now I'm very curious to watch the original feature ("The Fast and the Furious"- circa 2001), then go from there.

It's been somewhat emotionally disturbing for me, locally here in South Calif., experiencing all the local news coverage of the accident and resultant death of actor Paul Walker. My heart-felt condolences to his family. Seemed like a very good guy with a genuine heart.
post #20 of 40 Old 12-04-2013, 11:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 31
I didn't import this one so I'm looking forward to owning it next week. I really enjoy these films for what they are, fun action movies. I might have considered this the best yet if it weren't for a really long runway and the silly Letty and Dom mid air collision. I know reality needs to get thrown out of the window, but there's a limit in my head and those two scenes went past it. Still, fun movie.
post #21 of 40 Old 12-04-2013, 12:13 PM

Liked: 44
While I've never met him one of my good friends knew him relatively well. She indicated that the stories about him being a great guy are 100% accurate. I feel bad for him and his family, especially considering he only spent roughly the past two years of his lift with his daughter (she reportedly lived in Hawaii from birth to age 13 while he was in SoCal; she lived with him from 13 to 15). I know he died doing something he loved, but that crash was horrific. I liked him most in Pleasantville a movie I really enjoy.
post #22 of 40 Old 12-04-2013, 02:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Thanks for the review Ralph…

Paul's death really has had me with a heavy heart the past few days. A few years back I actually met Paul at CA Speedway in Fontana and from the first time meeting him, he is truly a car guy (pretty good driver to boot) and a really down to earth person. He will be missed and I appreciate his contribution to the car scene and his humanitarian efforts.

October HorrorFest Participant
post #23 of 40 Old 12-04-2013, 03:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastD View Post

Funny, I have yet to view [any] of the Fast & Furious movies. Guess I assumed they were a little corny, even though I actually lived the import-car lifestyle here in Southern Calif.. Now I'm very curious to watch the original feature ("The Fast and the Furious"- circa 2001), then go from there.

It's been somewhat emotionally disturbing for me, locally here in South Calif., experiencing all the local news coverage of the accident and resultant death of actor Paul Walker. My heart-felt condolences to his family. Seemed like a very good guy with a genuine heart.

Do yourself a favor and skip the 3rd one...it's horrible. 1, 4, 5, and 6 (from Ralph's review...I haven't had a chance to watch it yet) are all pretty good. I don't remember much about #2, but what I remember wasn't very good.

David Vaughn

Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer

Sound & Vision Magazine (Print & Online)

post #24 of 40 Old 12-04-2013, 04:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Vaughn View Post

Do yourself a favor and skip the 3rd one...it's horrible. 1, 4, 5, and 6 (from Ralph's review...I haven't had a chance to watch it yet) are all pretty good. I don't remember much about #2, but what I remember wasn't very good.

Though the 4th one brings back the "family" motif of the first one, it happens to be my least favorite one. The third one is obviously a huge deviation from the rest of the franchise, but when I'm watching it I can't help but love it. The 2nd one is kind of nice for a different scene and introduces people like Tyrese and Ludacris into the franchise... at the time it wasn't a hugely worthy sequel to the first one, but it did what it did just fine. Hated the little CGI in the night races though.

The 5th and 6th ones are nice going back to the "mission" aspect that the 2nd one had, but this one just had to have those super ridiculous moments, didn't they? Haha it was good though, and I'll be getting this one for Christmas for sure. Thanks for the review, Ralph!
post #25 of 40 Old 12-04-2013, 07:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 152
I liked the first one and Tokyo drift as well but just couldnt stomach the other ones. The last one had me just scratching my head at the rediculousness. Nothing wrong with some good ol fashion craziness but a 6th one of these??? Ill prolly pass.

JBL Pro Cinema
post #26 of 40 Old 12-04-2013, 07:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Vaughn View Post

Or a bigger favor and skip them all! tongue.gif:)wink.gif

JBL Pro Cinema
post #27 of 40 Old 12-05-2013, 06:39 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post

I've got the first 3 on blu-ray, missed 4 & 5 due to busy, 6 on my get list.
RIP Paul, condolences to family and friends.

Fast 5 was one of the best action movies of the year. They are barely about cars anymore, just action
post #28 of 40 Old 12-05-2013, 10:05 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Very nice job on this review, Ralph!

Loved FF6 at the movies and have owned it on Blu for 3 weeks now since it was released way earlier here in Mexico. Agreed it is crazy as hell but fun as well! It was so cool to have gone to see it with 2 colleagues and to excitedly talk for a couple of hours after sharing icy-cold ones smile.gif about how "ridiculously over-the-top-but-hella-fun" it was!

My 18-yr-old is the true fan of this franchise in the family, but I have to admit both FF5 & 6 I truly enjoy and got on Blu more for me than him! Great transfers both of 'em! Spot on regarding PQ/AQ...TURN IT UP! cool.gif

I'll be fine with my DVD copies of the first 4, and of which I hold a bit of respect probly only to Part 1. Luckily, my son keeps me tuned into it all by regularly giving the whole collection a spin! They do grow on you, don't they? tongue.gif

RIP, Paul Walker, your memory will hold a dear place in our homes... frown.gif
PcGeek626 likes this.
post #29 of 40 Old 12-05-2013, 12:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 145
While anyone with a brain knows full-well that these episodic "movies" are simply niche-filling cash-grabs for, well, their respective niches, if it's YOUR nice, they can be great. I've seen a couple of these and found them to be insulting, but maybe I'll give this one a shot.

thanks for the review.

James

Actual phone call (see pic to left):

Tech (responding to laughter): "I'm sorry sir, did I miss something?"

Me: "Yeah, a case of Diet Mountain Dew walking across my living room."

post #30 of 40 Old 12-06-2013, 05:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 117
I've had a love affair with this franchise since the opening scene of the original film. I don't know many people who considered Paul Walker a great actor, but the guy brought an energy to these films that made them more enjoyable than they would have been without him, IMO. I was really bothered by the news of his passing, both because he died in a way that is one of my biggest fears and because it's clear that he was a dedicated father and all-around good guy. The outpouring of love from his fans, friends, and family has really been touching.

RIP, Paul...
PcGeek626 likes this.
Reply Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Tags
Fast Furious 6 Extended Edition Blu Ray Dvd Digital Hd With Ultraviolet

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page