Frozen (Blu-ray) Official AVSForum Review - Page 4 - AVS Forum
First ... 2  3  4
Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews > Frozen (Blu-ray) Official AVSForum Review
Ralph Potts's Avatar Ralph Potts 03:41 PM 04-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post

Getting this one in on Wed from Netflix, sounds like a good viewing with the Grandson and wife & daughter smile.gif

Greetings,

Awesome! Enjoy it Jeff and be sure to post back with your thoughts afterward...smile.gif

Regards,

Edgar_in_Indy's Avatar Edgar_in_Indy 08:18 PM 04-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by powertoburn View Post

I received a shipping notice from Amazon UK that my Frozen 3D had shipped via Royal Mail I assume by the time it arrives in the US - USPS will deliver it?

No, this guy will deliver it:

tre74's Avatar tre74 10:35 PM 04-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bguzman View Post

UltraViolet codes are region locked as well. mad.gif
Still annoyed by the code, but the 3D presentation is just so good that I've decided to... "Let It Go!"biggrin.gif
AnnapolisSony's Avatar AnnapolisSony 06:58 AM 04-19-2014
My 3D version arrived earlier this week from Amazon UK and this weekend I plan to head down with the kiddos and give it a watch. We'll be watching it on an OPPO 103 and will post any and all feedback. I do not anticipate ANY problems at all since it is region free. biggrin.gif
gwsat's Avatar gwsat 02:21 PM 04-19-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnapolisSony View Post

My 3D version arrived earlier this week from Amazon UK and this weekend I plan to head down with the kiddos and give it a watch. We'll be watching it on an OPPO 103 and will post any and all feedback. I do not anticipate ANY problems at all since it is region free. biggrin.gif

Because you have an Oppo 103 there are several modestly priced chips you can install that will let you play any BD from anywhere, no matter the region encoding on the disc. My all regions chip came from JVB Digital and I have loved it. It cost only $79 and was very early to install. Highly recommended!
aaronwt's Avatar aaronwt 05:22 PM 04-19-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post

Because you have an Oppo 103 there are several modestly priced chips you can install that will let you play any BD from anywhere, no matter the region encoding on the disc. My all regions chip came from JVB Digital and I have loved it. It cost only $79 and was very early to install. Highly recommended!

eek.gif WOw!! Are they still around? I remember getting some DVD players from them in the early 2000's Although I didn't get them for their region free capability. I got them for the SDI (Serial Digital Interface) output that had been added so I could get the digital video directly to my Video Processor. This was before HDMI came out.
General Kenobi's Avatar General Kenobi 04:07 PM 04-21-2014
Quote:

Awesome! I'm going to order one, I had no idea a 3D version was released. Thanks for the heads up!
mo949's Avatar mo949 09:53 AM 04-22-2014
Yup, the 3d version from UK was well worth it. While I was over there I also picked up Aladdin on Blu smile.gif
AnnapolisSony's Avatar AnnapolisSony 01:22 PM 04-28-2014
Quote:

Well, we watched Frozen in all it's 3D glory and it was nothing short of PHENOMENAL. It blows all of our other 3D animated films OUT OF THE WATER (and we have quite a few). No problems at all with the region-free disc in my OPPO BDP-103. You haven't seen Frozen until you've seen it in 3D.
ozar's Avatar ozar 08:34 PM 05-03-2014
Quote:

Well, we watched Frozen in all it's 3D glory and it was nothing short of PHENOMENAL. It blows all of our other 3D animated films OUT OF THE WATER (and we have quite a few). No problems at all with the region-free disc in my OPPO BDP-103. You haven't seen Frozen until you've seen it in 3D.

Yep, I just watched the 3D version and agree with you on all points. It's certainly the best 3D animated film in my collection, by far. I liked everything about this movie (audio, video, and story) and plan to watch it again in a day or two.

Thanks for the review, Ralp! cool.gif
Sacc Attack's Avatar Sacc Attack 08:11 AM 05-06-2014
watched the 3d version a week ago. Absolutely great story and music. Awesome visuals and the sound during the snow monster scene was amazing. well done all around.
Tags: Frozen Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy
First ... 2  3  4

Up
Mobile  Desktop