Starring: Kevin Costner, Amber Heard, Hailee Steinfeld, Connie Nielsen
Directed by: McG
Music by: Guillaume Roussel
Written by: Luc Besson & Adi Hasak
Region Code: A

Blu-ray Disc release Date: May 20, 2014

"I’m going to need a new suit…"

Film Synopsis:

A dying CIA agent trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter is offered an experimental drug that could save his life in exchange for one last assignment.

My Take:

In this heart pounding action-thriller, Kevin Costner is a dangerous international spy, who is determined to give up his high stakes life to finally build a closer relationship with his estranged wife and daughter, whom he's previously kept at arm's length to keep out of danger. But first, he must complete one last mission- even if it means juggling the two toughest assignments yet: hunting down the world's most ruthless terrorist and looking after his teenage daughter for the first time in tenyears, while his wife is out of town.

Kevin Costner plays Ethan Renner, a daring International spy with lethal skills and a hard-earned reputation for tackling the most dangerous missions imaginable. When is discovers that he has a terminal disease he retires from the game and seeks to build a closer relationship with his estranged daughter who is living in Paris with his ex-wife. In the meantime the CIA has targeted a ruthless terrorist and assigned their best operative Vivi Delay (Amber Heard) to complete the task. The only problem is that she doesn’t know what he looks like. Luckily for her there is someone who has seen him, Ethan. She approaches Ethan in Paris and makes him an offer he can’t refuse. Ethan reluctantly accepts adding his own conditions and finding himself forced to juggle his two toughest assignments yet: keeping track of his rebellious teenage daughter Zoey (Hailee Steinfeld), and hunting down the world’s most ruthless terrorist.

I am most definitely a Kevin Costner fan and have been for years. I have noticed over the past few years that he has gotten away from playing the lead in action films which is understandable. I was happy to see the trailer for 3 days to kill as it looked like he still had some gas left in the tank. I waited for it to come to Blu-ray rather than take it in at the theater. The script was co-penned by Luc Besson based on a story he developed which gave me a bit of hope. My reaction to the film is mixed. Besson blends several genres beginning with the central plot which is action based and revolves around Ethan, Vivi and the hunt for the terrorist. There is a secondary familial plot that revolves around Ethan and his attempt to overcome his estrangement from his ex-wife and daughter. Lastly there are subplots involving a family of squatters that have taken up residence in Ethan’s flat in Paris and Ethan’s newly formed relationship with Mitat an informant he uses to get him closer to finding the terrorist.

The script interjects humorous quips, staged situational gags and off handed levity that give the film more of an action comedy feel than I cared for. I liked the action set pieces and while certainly over the top they are slick and fun to watch. The elements of drama surrounding Ethan and Zoey were hit and miss feeling shallow at times and decent at others. The lighter side of their relationship worked better and provided a few chuckles. The relationship between Ethan and Vivi is probably the film’s biggest obstacle. The integration of and use of her character is poor. She literally does nothing but appear from time to time seeming only to interject flippant repartee, which left me shaking my head wondering why she was even in the film.

So the question is, did I like 3 days to kill? The answer is yes. It’s not an especially good film however it doesn’t take itself too seriously and Kevin Costner’s approach to playing the role coincides well with the multi-genre theme. Despite the poorly written character of Vivi I liked Amber Heard’s handling of her and Hailee Steinfeld and Connie Nielsen do the best with what they had to work with. McG knows how to direct an action film and the production elements are very decent. At the end of the day I found 3 days to kill to be a watchable popcorn flick.

Parental Guide:

The rating is for intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality and language.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100 / EXCELLENT = 83-91 / GOOD = 74-82 / AVERAGE = 65-73 / BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

Audio: 94

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Dynamics: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

• Low frequency effects: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Surround Sound presentation: attachment.php?attachmentid=109946&d=1210373692

• Clarity/Detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Dialogue Reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• *Low frequency extension (non-rated element): attachment.php?attachmentid=109945&d=1210373692

Video: 96

(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Resolution/Clarity: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Black level/Shadow detail: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

• Color reproduction: attachment.php?attachmentid=109947&d=1210373692

• Fleshtones: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

• Compression: attachment.php?attachmentid=109948&d=1210373692

3 days to kill comes to Blu-ray Disc from 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment featuring 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 27 Mbps and lossless DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound that has an average bitrate of 4 Mbps.

This is an excellent video presentation that boasts plenty of high level detail, bold use of contrast, natural colors and excellent dimension. Blacks are punchy with good dynamic range and discernible gradational highlights. Visual perspective in low lighting and darkened areas is estimable. The combination gives dark scenes appreciable depth. Images are snappy, clearly drawn, eye catching and perfectly suited for the source material. Any softening is innate and strictly limited to the film’s visual style.

This 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack is aggressive and features an active surround mix that has extended dynamic range that positively renders the bombastic nature of the elements in the recording. The action based sequences transform the listening area into a three dimensional sound field filled via immersive surround activity that mates perfectly with the events unfolding onscreen. Low frequency effects produce deep resonating bass that rumbles with tactile authority that occasionally pressurizes the room. Dialogue is reproduced with lucid expression and exacting clarity that imparts just the slightest hint of sibilance in the upper registers. This is a wonderfully involving and dynamically rewarding sound design that features high level sonic detail, superb directional correlation and rhythmically charged bass extension. My advice is to crank this one up, sit back and enjoy.

Bonus Features:

• (HD) The making of 3 days to kill – 10 minute featurette

• (HD) McG’s method – 4 minute featurette

• (HD) Covert operation – 5 minute featurette

• (HD) Theatrical trailer

• Bonus DVD

• Ultraviolet Digital Copy

Final Thoughts:

3 days to kill is a stylish action film with an unbalanced script that waters down its thematic focus. Be that as it may I found it to be a fun and watchable popcorn film that rides on the charisma of star Kevin Costner. It comes to Blu-ray from 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment featuring reference quality high definition video, an engaging DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack and fluff over substance supplemental material. This isn’t great cinema but it’s easily worth the price of a rental and a big bag of popcorn. Be sure to check your brain at the door and have fun.

attachment.php?attachmentid=109949&d=1210373731

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS4910 3D Ready 1080p High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6 Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV8801 11.2 Channel Audio/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
B&K Reference 200.7 Series 2 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo BDP-103D Universal Disc/3D capable Blu-ray Player (With Darbee video processing)
Panasonic DMP-BDT310 3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" Series speakers
Axiom Audio QS8 Quadpolar speakers
SVS PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
SVS PC12-NSD
APC AV S15BLK Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 Old 05-14-2014, 07:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Thanks Ralph. I have this one shipping to the house when it gets released. Great review, as always.
post #3 of 33 Old 05-14-2014, 09:53 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 39
How does this film compare to Taken? There seem to be some parallels between the two plot-wise i.e. retired spy trying to re-connect with estranged daughter, but judging from the review, this one doesn't seem to be as 'intense'.
post #4 of 33 Old 05-14-2014, 10:53 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by tezster View Post

How does this film compare to Taken? There seem to be some parallels between the two plot-wise i.e. retired spy trying to re-connect with estranged daughter, but judging from the review, this one doesn't seem to be as 'intense'.

Greetings,

There are some similarities but the two films feel very different. Taken is a more taught and distinctive action/thriller whereas this is noticeably lighter and lacking the same adrenaline.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #5 of 33 Old 05-14-2014, 02:28 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 28
The bit of comedy may hurt the film for me. I was expecting an over the top CIA badass akin to Liam Neeson in Taken. I wanted to see this one in theaters but never got the chance. I'd like to see Kevin Costner show he still has that leading man charisma even if The Untouchables and Field of Dreams are from such a distant time. Plus it's always sad to see actors age and grow old. So if he's kicking ass and taking names and not being a farmer father to Henry Cavill I'm sure I'll like this one just fine. Sounds like a Sunday afternoon type of movie.

Thanks for the review Ralph!

post #6 of 33 Old 05-14-2014, 03:51 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 44
^^^

Lethean,
You should check out, "Mr. Brooks."

Dyslexics are teople poo.
post #7 of 33 Old 05-15-2014, 01:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Yeah this isn't Taken, and it's all better for it.
However Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ethan's sickness always seems to come at a crucial moment at one too many times only to be saved by something or someone, this got old and predictable very quickly.
Other then that I enjoyed this quiet a bit.

The Hun
post #8 of 33 Old 05-15-2014, 01:36 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEd View Post

^^^

Lethean,

I definitely will. I've wanted to for a while now but always forget about it. Thanks for reminding me!

post #9 of 33 Old 05-15-2014, 02:36 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEd View Post

^^^

Lethean,

I liked Mr. Brooks a lot too, 9 Stars out of 10. I think it tells a compelling tale and is one of Costner's best performances. In fact, I think Costner is really a good actor but seriously hurt his reputation when he was riding high with bloated vanity projects such as Waterworld and The Postman. Still, he was wonderful in too many other films to mention here. Forearmed with suitably low expectations, I expect I will like 3 Days to Kill just fine.
post #10 of 33 Old 05-16-2014, 06:08 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Thanks Ralph just read your review and watched the trailer, I'll add this to my list in must watch.

Frank

post #11 of 33 Old 05-16-2014, 07:26 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Thanks Ralph just read your review and watched the trailer, I'll add this to my list in must watch.

Greetings,

Sure thing Frank. Be sure to post back after you've seen it... smile.gif

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #12 of 33 Old 05-17-2014, 07:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Mr Brooks is a really good flick. Even with it having Dane Cook in it it was still a good flick and he was actually likeable I think in his role.

Been looking forward to 3 Days to Kill for awhile now. Glad to hear it's a good overall blu ray. Thanks Ralph. biggrin.gif

1 Mitsubishi WD-82642 82" TV
1 Onkyo TX-NR929 11.4 setup
2 Emotiva XPA-5's
1 Emotiva XPA-100
1 Definitive Technology CLR 3000 (Center)
2 Definitive Technology BP2004TL's (Mains)
2 Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000's (Heights)
6 Definitive Technology BPX's (Rears Wides Sides)
4 CHT VS-18.1 Subs
post #13 of 33 Old 05-18-2014, 06:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Any movie with Amber Heard deserves at least a watch.wink.gif

My equipment: JVC RS55 for 2D, BenQ W7000 for 3D, Carada 40x117 2.925:1 AR BW Criterion screen, Navatar .8 HD conversion lens, Darbee Darblet, region free Oppo BP93, Toshiba HD-A35 HD-DVD, JVC HD-DH5U D-Theater, Mitsubishi HS-HD 20000 DVHS, Pioneer CLD-97 LD player/AC-3 mod, B&K AC3 Demodulator
post #14 of 33 Old 05-19-2014, 01:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, Not as far east as Vegas
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Monahan View Post

Any movie with Amber Heard deserves at least a watch.wink.gif
I can't argue with that...

"Bring out yer dead!".."Wait I'm not dead yet!"..(Sound Austrian here) "WRONG !!" (You know what happens next..)
post #15 of 33 Old 05-19-2014, 08:53 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 27
THe one thing that bothers me is maybe a bit too much "dad" in it.

Other wise it seems like it may be a fairly fun flick to watch.

Missed it in the theater.
post #16 of 33 Old 05-19-2014, 08:55 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Oh, and thanks for the review Mr. Ralph.
post #17 of 33 Old 05-23-2014, 08:09 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Ralph or anyone notice the dialogue seemed very "forward" sounding to the point of sounding too aggressive/calling attention to itself. Almost artificial in the sound mix.

"Retired" AVS Moderator
post #18 of 33 Old 05-25-2014, 03:56 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboster View Post

Ralph or anyone notice the dialogue seemed very "forward" sounding to the point of sounding too aggressive/calling attention to itself. Almost artificial in the sound mix.

Greetings,

Ron, I didn't notice that the dialogue drew any inordinate attention to itself during my evaluation. confused.gif

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #19 of 33 Old 06-01-2014, 12:35 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rboster View Post

I noticed it too. It seemed especially obvious in outdoor scenes where the dialog should be partly masked by ambient noise; instead it all sounded like it was coming from a studio. I also felt like the sound mixer was a bit overzealous with the LFE.
post #20 of 33 Old 06-02-2014, 06:18 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Thanks Ralph and Johnny for your replies. Like Johnny, I noticed the same issue...in some outdoor scenes (an inordinate vocals ). I'll try to locate the first scene it became apparent. My wife remarked right away about how odd the actress playing his daughter sounded in one of the outdoor scenes towards the first half of the film. Johnny, you described it perfecty, as if it was a studio booth recording of the dialogue with no enviroment impact (outdoors) to the recording. We then started to pick this up in some other instances too.

For comparison's sake:

I am using a OPPO 103D, Anthem MRX-510 receiver, Sherwood Newcastle Amp (don't remember the model), and JTR Triple 8HT (L/C/R) speakers.

Ron

"Retired" AVS Moderator
post #21 of 33 Old 06-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Thanks for the review, Ralph!

I'm thinking about picking this up on blu-ray because I like Costner, and all three of the female actors that you mentioned above.

Will post back after watching it...

oz
post #22 of 33 Old 06-12-2014, 03:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWash1 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by rboster

I noticed it too. It seemed especially obvious in outdoor scenes where the dialog should be partly masked by ambient noise; instead it all sounded like it was coming from a studio. I also felt like the sound mixer was a bit overzealous with the LFE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rboster View Post
Thanks Ralph and Johnny for your replies. Like Johnny, I noticed the same issue...in some outdoor scenes (an inordinate vocals ). I'll try to locate the first scene it became apparent. My wife remarked right away about how odd the actress playing his daughter sounded in one of the outdoor scenes towards the first half of the film. Johnny, you described it perfecty, as if it was a studio booth recording of the dialogue with no enviroment impact (outdoors) to the recording. We then started to pick this up in some other instances too.

For comparison's sake:

I am using a OPPO 103D, Anthem MRX-510 receiver, Sherwood Newcastle Amp (don't remember the model), and JTR Triple 8HT (L/C/R) speakers.

Ron
Yes, I noticed this too. The first time it really stood out was the first scene when he meets his daughter outside the school with his wife.

It wasn't simply that the scene lacked sufficient ambient effects for an outdoor environment, I could actually hear the reverb of a small recording space. Unless they overdubbed the voices in a recording studio (occasionally done when ambient noise is too high) AND the recording studio had poor acoustic treatment, it could potentially be the sound mixer adding in artificial reverb.

Most recording studios have a LOT of acoustic treatment to absorb any and all potential audio reflections. The acoustic absorption creates an unnervingly dead acoustic space for those unused to it, but it's for the specific reason of eliminating the recording/capturing of any early reflections that will reproduce the 'sound' of the small recording space. The sound mixer/editor can then later add reverb effects to reproduce the effect of being in a smaller acoustic space etc., but it's currently way too difficult to correct/remove the effects of the early reflections if they're captured in the recording, hence it's better to eliminate them in the recording studio, then add back the desired amount if any, at a later time.

Outdoors, with open spaces, we don't hear these early and higher SPL reflections. Indoors, we're used to it. Hearing those indoor reflections in the soundtrack for this movie and the effect it has on the audio in what's supposed to be an outdoor scene is what makes it stand out and sound 'off'.

It's similar to how we can overlook a little bit of audio lag because we're used to hearing sounds slightly delayed from what we see when we're further away from the sound source, since light travels faster than sound. Video lag (where the audio slightly precedes the video) is much more noticeable because it never happens in real life.

Overall though, I found the movie enjoyable enough. Not great, but certainly light-years ahead of something like 'The Legend of Hercules'.

Max
Ralph Potts likes this.

Last edited by djbluemax1; 06-12-2014 at 03:20 PM.
post #23 of 33 Old 06-13-2014, 05:49 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozar View Post
Thanks for the review, Ralph!

I'm thinking about picking this up on blu-ray because I like Costner, and all three of the female actors that you mentioned above.

Will post back after watching it...
Greetings,

If you opt to check it out oz be sure to post back with your impressions afterward.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #24 of 33 Old 06-18-2014, 05:46 AM

Liked: 30
I rented yesterday from Red Box and thought it was really good. Well paced, and it wasn't just explosions and action it was a pretty good story. Worth mentioning is the audio; I may just buy this. it's one of the better sounding discs that I have heard recently. Recommended.
Ralph Potts and GOLFVUE3 like this.
post #25 of 33 Old 06-19-2014, 08:10 PM

Liked: 12
Pleasant surprise

Really enjoyed this one.

Nice use of LFE in several scenes.

After watching Jack Ryan, Veronica Mars, and this in the past week, 3 Days stands clearly above the other two.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #26 of 33 Old 06-20-2014, 02:06 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFVUE3 View Post
Really enjoyed this one.

Nice use of LFE in several scenes.

After watching Jack Ryan, Veronica Mars, and this in the past week, 3 Days stands clearly above the other two.
Greetings,

Thanks for offering your thoughts GOLFVUE3...

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #27 of 33 Old 07-09-2014, 02:09 PM

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post
Greetings,

Thanks for offering your thoughts GOLFVUE3...

Regards,
Just watched it. Well, Im glad I rented it. This one will not find its way into my collection, sorry to say that.

I liked Kevin for some time ago, like where he acted as "postman pat". But after waterworld, I skipped the actor totally, until yesterday and them days to kill.

Paris footage was magical. But the movie was a horrible. Like putting some pigs blood into a too sweet milkshake. Two different scripts, an almost well done thriller / action and then that horrible part the family drama/ comedy. That latter part killed the movie for me it was, so ridculous bad written and so so acting. Like Why did they have all them western references, to Brookeback M and Wyatt Earp. Myself, I had to check wikipedia on that, I cannot fathom any teenagers in Paris would know these oldish movies now in 2014.

Thus, tonight I watched the magical Taken. A completely different animal, shot in the same city, the true reference how a really good action movie should be.

Ps. Reminds me of Robert Redfords return to the big screen lately. As a sailor. Another failed movie. Why cant Hollywood accept them old stars being just that, worn out and have them old ones as supporting actors "wise old men". Like in Shadow Recruit/ jack reacher, Kevin well in backseat, Chris Pine the star.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #28 of 33 Old 07-09-2014, 03:16 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryasanne View Post
Just watched it. Well, Im glad I rented it. This one will not find its way into my collection, sorry to say that.

I liked Kevin for some time ago, like where he acted as "postman pat". But after waterworld, I skipped the actor totally, until yesterday and them days to kill.

Paris footage was magical. But the movie was a horrible. Like putting some pigs blood into a too sweet milkshake. Two different scripts, an almost well done thriller / action and then that horrible part the family drama/ comedy. That latter part killed the movie for me it was, so ridculous bad written and so so acting. Like Why did they have all them western references, to Brookeback M and Wyatt Earp. Myself, I had to check wikipedia on that, I cannot fathom any teenagers in Paris would know these oldish movies now in 2014.

Thus, tonight I watched the magical Taken. A completely different animal, shot in the same city, the true reference how a really good action movie should be.

Ps. Reminds me of Robert Redfords return to the big screen lately. As a sailor. Another failed movie. Why cant Hollywood accept them old stars being just that, worn out and have them old ones as supporting actors "wise old men". Like in Shadow Recruit/ jack reacher, Kevin well in backseat, Chris Pine the star.
Greetings,

Sorry this one didn't work for you although if you're not really much of a Kevin Costner fan I can probably see why I suppose. Thanks for chiming in...

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #29 of 33 Old 07-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 93
I personally enjoyed this Blu-ray flick, greatly. The action was Luc Besson's style (big fan), the picture quality was polished, and the sound was dynamite.

Plus, with all the cool action (humor style) there was also love, lots of it. ...Love with that family he was sharing his appt with, renewed love with his wife, and with his daughter.

Technically I agree with Ralph's score. Movie wise, I'd rate it even higher (that's my own score), one more notch @ 3.5 or even 4.0 (make that 3.75, right in the middle) for pleasant entertainment from a group of cool writers, including Luc.

Very happy to have this Blu in my movie collection.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #30 of 33 Old 07-10-2014, 07:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Reply Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page