18Likes

post #1 of 32 Old 06-23-2014, 09:33 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 515
The Raid 2 (Blu-ray) Official AVSForum Review

Picking up where 2011’s THE RAID: REDEMPTION left off this high octane martial arts/crime thriller continues with Rama going undercover via the thugs of Jakarta with plans to bring down the syndicate and uncover the corruption within his police force..

The Review at a Glance:
(max score: 5 )

Film:

Extras:

Audio/Video total rating:
( Max score: 100 )

Details:

Studio and Year: Sony Pictures Classics - 2014
MPAA Rating: R
Feature running time: 150 minutes
Genre: Martial arts/Crime/Action

Disc Format: BD-50
Encoding: AVC (MPEG-4)
Video Aspect: 2.40:1
Resolution: 1080p/24

Audio Format(s): Indonesian/English DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio
Subtitles: English, English SDH
Starring: Iko Uwais, Yayan Ruhain, Arifin Putra, Oka Antara, Tio Pakusadewo, Julie Estelle, Ryuhei Matsuda, Kenichi Endo and Kazuki Kitamur.
Written & Directed by: Gareth Huw Evans
Music by: Aria Prayogi, Joseph Trapenese, Fajar Yuskemal
Region Code: A

Blu-ray Disc release Date: July 8, 2014

"It’s not over yet…"

My Take:

He thought it was over. After fighting his way out of a building filled with gangsters and madmen - a fight that left the bodies of police and gangsters alike piled in the halls - rookie Jakarta cop Rama thought it was done and he could resume a normal life. He couldn't have been more wrong. Formidable though they may have been, Rama's opponents in that fateful building were nothing more than small fish swimming in a pond much larger than he ever dreamed possible. And his triumph over the small fry has attracted the attention of the predators farther up the food chain. His family at risk, Rama has only one choice to protect his infant son and wife: He must go undercover to enter the criminal underworld himself and climb through the hierarchy of competing forces until it leads him to the corrupt politicians and police pulling the strings at the top of the heap. And so Rama begins a new odyssey of violence, a journey that will force him to set aside his own life and history and take on a new identity as the violent offender "Yuda." In prison he must gain the confidence of Uco - the son of a prominent gang kingpin - to join the gang himself, laying his own life on the line in a desperate all-or-nothing gambit to bring the whole rotten enterprise to an end.

The Raid 2 finds our young hero back in the mix but with higher stakes and larger odds. This sequel features a deeper plot with better fleshed out elements and the requisitely fun martial action that is as brutally bloody and amped up as the original film. At two and a half hours I was concerned that the film was going to be a bit long in the tooth but the supporting storyline that revolves around Rama (Yuda) essentially being forced to go undercover (in order to protect his family) working for the anti-corruption taskforce where he is given a mission to engage himself as an enforcer for a local mob boss in order to link them with police corruption at the highest levels works well. In addition to the action and crime drama interplay there is a bit of engaging suspense to be found as Rama harbors a dangerous and personal vendetta for revenge and justice that threatens to consume him- and bring both this mission and the organized crime syndicates crashing down.

I own “The Raid: Redemption” and find it to be visceral, frenetic and engrossing as its rips through its 101 minute runtime. I like the idea that this sequel maintains its visceral edge while providing a more involving story. That’s not to suggest that the concept of a cop going undercover to root out bad guys is original however coupled with the uber-violence/action/mayhem that makes for an intense film experience an argument could be made that The Raid 2 is just a bit better than its predecessor. Of course that depends largely on the appeal such a film has as not all genre fans can see past such over the top brawling. I enjoyed the breadth of its scope, the execution of its choreography, and its entertaining, albeit conventional, narrative. Is The Raid 2 better than THE RAID; REDEMPTION? I would say that it’s almost too close to call. There is no denying that they both share the same appeal and are engagingly fun to watch.

The Blu-ray and DVD will include an English dub of the film as well as the original language version (Indonesian). The Blu-ray will also come loaded with extra content, allowing fans to immerse themselves in the making of the film, including more than 90 minutes of behind-the-scenes featurettes, as well as a deleted scene and filmmaker commentary. Gareth Huw Evans’ process of transitioning the story from the first film to the sequel is explored in the “The Next Chapter: Shooting a Sequel” featurette. In the “Cinefamily Foundation Q&A” featurette, Gareth Huw Evans, Iko Uwais and Joe Trapanese discuss the making the film. Exclusive to the Blu-ray is the “Gang War” deleted scene and two additional featurettes. Fans can take an inside look at the elaborate fight choreography in “Violent Ballet: Behind the Choreography,” and “Ready for a Fight: On Location” features the cast and crew on the challenges of filming in Indonesia.

Parental Guide:

The rating is for bloody action violence, language and thematic material.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100/EXCELLENT = 83-91/GOOD = 74-82/AVERAGE = 65-73/BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

Audio: 94
(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Dynamics:
  • Low frequency effects:
  • Surround Sound presentation:
  • Clarity/Detail:
  • Dialogue Reproduction:
  • Low frequency extension * (non-rated element):

Video: 88
(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• Resolution/Clarity:
  • Black Level/Shadow Detail:
  • Color Reproduction:
  • Fleshtones:
  • Compression:

The Raid 2 comes to Blu-ray Disc from Sony Pictures featuring 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of XXX Mbps and lossless DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound that has an average bitrate of XXX Mbps.

This film’s elements aren’t lent to overly vibrant colors and high gloss video quality. Images tend to lean toward darker color schemes, and grittier textures that provide the look that the filmmakers strive for to drive the story’s elements. This is done to good effect. Shadow delineation is quite good and revealing of subtle details within dark backgrounds and low lighting sequences which gave those scenes better visual depth. Stable contrast and black levels allow scenes containing mixed content to appear dynamic with punchy dark highlights. Detail is rendered quite well with crisp textures and definitive resolution that brings forth subtle nuance within images onscreen. Colors are limited to darker tones with occasional splashes of vivid hues which stand out nicely against the film’s dark visual aesthetic.

The high resolution DTS-HD MA audio is of reference quality and delivers the soundtrack’s elements with aplomb. The higher fidelity inherent in this lossless sound mix was readily apparent. I utilized the Indonesian DTS-HD MA track during my evaluation rather than the dubbed English version. Dynamics range is extended which rendered the film’s action based sequences with definitive impact and energy. Dialogue is presented with clear intonation, full bodied texture, and excellent room penetration. The sounds of breaking skin on skin contact, swirling objects and clashing weapons were reproduced with sparkling clarity. Imaging was excellent as sounds were integrated with precision in an active surround mix that intelligently utilizes the entire system. During the fight sequences the listening position becomes immersed in a mixture of spatial and localizable sound effects that place you within the heart of the action. Low frequency detail is clean, well-articulated and authoritative as all points of contact seem to resonate with palpable bass impact. This isn’t an overtly aggressive soundtrack but it’s blend of intricate detail and room filling dynamics make for an engaging and fun home theater experience.

** CIH users should note that the subtitles appear within the picture area.

Bonus Features:
  • Director Commentary
  • Deleted scene: “Gang war”
  • Ready for a fight - featurette
  • Violent ballet: Behind the choreography
  • The next chapter: shooting sequel
  • Cinefamily Foundation Q&A with Gareth Huw Evans, Iko Uwais & Joe Trapanese

Final Thoughts:

Picking up where 2011’s THE RAID: REDEMPTION left off The Raid 2 is a high octane martial arts/crime that continues in the same vein while adding more depth to the plot/characters. It comes to Blu-ray from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment featuring gratifying high definition video, involving DTS-HD Master Audio surround sound and a complimentary supplemental offering that provides insights from the filmmaker/cast. The Raid 2 makes for an excellent companion to its predecessor and belongs in the Blu-ray collection of its fans.

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS4910 3D Ready 1080p High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6 Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV8801 11.2 Channel Audio/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
B&K Reference 200.7 Series 2 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo BDP-103D Universal Disc/3D capable Blu-ray Player (With Darbee video processing)
Panasonic DMP-BDT310 3D capable Blu-ray Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player (HDMI Audio/Video)
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" Series speakers
Axiom Audio QS8 Quadpolar speakers
SVS PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
SVS PC12-NSD
APC AV S15BLK Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ralph Potts; 06-24-2014 at 02:12 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 Old 06-23-2014, 11:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I read somewhere someone complaining how the U.S. is getting a censored copy, but I cant find any articles on this other than his rant. Uk will have uncut version.
anyone know of this?
post #3 of 32 Old 06-23-2014, 12:07 PM
Senior Writer @ AVS

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked: 2264
I do love a good martial arts-based action flick. I didn't know about this film or the original, but now I'll have to check 'em both out.
Ralph Potts and darthray like this.

Find out more about Mark Henninger at
post #4 of 32 Old 06-23-2014, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
I do love a good martial arts-based action flick. I didn't know about this film or the original, but now I'll have to check 'em both out.
Greetings,

I look forward to hearing your thoughts once you have Mark...

Regards,
imagic likes this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

post #5 of 32 Old 06-23-2014, 02:30 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 60
I watched this in theaters, talk about an intense movie, I own the first movie so this one is on the list for sure

post #6 of 32 Old 06-23-2014, 06:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistadelloco View Post
I read somewhere someone complaining how the U.S. is getting a censored copy, but I cant find any articles on this other than his rant. Uk will have uncut version.
anyone know of this?
There are 2 cuts, neither of which make any significant difference to the film other than a little less blood.

Quote:
These two films, and the pairs first film Merantau have some of the most kinetic fight sequences I've ever seen. Go into these movies with the understanding that's there's no cgi and no wire work, you'll hopefully have just as many "Holy &*(#!" moments as I did the first time I watched them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post

Final Thoughts:

Picking up where 2011’s THE RAID: REDEMPTION left off The Raid 2 is a high octane martial arts/crime that continues in the same vein while adding more depth to the plot/characters. It comes to Blu-ray from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment featuring gratifying high definition video, involving DTS-HD Master Audio surround sound and a complimentary supplemental offering that provides insights from the filmmaker/cast. The Raid 2 makes for an excellent companion to its predecessor and belongs in the Blu-ray collection of its fans.
I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!

Have I mentioned that I can't wait?
Ralph Potts and darthray like this.

Looky here!
post #7 of 32 Old 06-23-2014, 06:34 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
I had never heard of the first one either until I heard an interview with the director on a local radio station one morning. I rented it on Netflix and must say I was impressed as far as action flix go. If you like martial arts films and non-stop action, I think you will like them.
post #8 of 32 Old 06-24-2014, 08:50 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 82
The first time I heard about Pt 1 was when people were comparing the new Dredd against it, saying it was a copy, blah, blah... Since I really thought (and still think) Dredd rocked (still does), I decided against watching Raid 1...now i'll have to look both up! Thx again, Ralph!
GoCaboNow likes this.
post #9 of 32 Old 06-25-2014, 02:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Looking forward to getting this one, the first was a fantastic non stop thrill ride.
Ralph Potts likes this.

James Reid:D
post #10 of 32 Old 06-25-2014, 02:29 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardoski View Post
Looking forward to getting this one, the first was a fantastic non stop thrill ride.
This one starts slower but once gets going amazing action
incredible fight scenes
Ralph Potts likes this.

15400 Watts of Seaton Power -Quad SubMersived
post #11 of 32 Old 06-25-2014, 03:16 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPBURNS View Post
This one starts slower but once gets going amazing action
incredible fight scenes

Greetings,

I agree. The battle in the finale is off the charts...

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

post #12 of 32 Old 06-26-2014, 10:03 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranteacher View Post
The first time I heard about Pt 1 was when people were comparing the new Dredd against it, saying it was a copy, blah, blah... Since I really thought (and still think) Dredd rocked (still does), I decided against watching Raid 1...now i'll have to look both up! Thx again, Ralph!
Yes, the plots are essentially the same but both can stand their own ground in my opinion. If you liked Dredd then you will more then likely like The Raid. I enjoyed both films and have them both on Blu-Ray. Dredd is more stylized with CGI and other special affects whereas The Raid is old school physical violence with some of the best martial arts I have seen in a long time. Looking forward to The Raid 2!
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #13 of 32 Old 06-26-2014, 09:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 829
Man the first RAID had the craziest fighting i've seen, so intense and realistic! The final fight at the end was awesome! I can't wait to pop in the blu ray of this 2nd one
Ralph Potts and tenthplanet like this.

80 in Sharp Aquos Quattron led 3d tv
Denon AVR-4520CI receiver DBT-3313UDCI blu ray player
Klipsch RF-82 II, RC-62 II, RS-62 II
Dual PSA Triaxes!
Xbox one, xbox 360 My Videos! >
Christmas Surprise!

Triax!

post #14 of 32 Old 07-09-2014, 09:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 437
Data-Bass.com has measured the bass content in The Raid 2. Check out the results and vote on how well you think its bass was executed.

post #15 of 32 Old 07-10-2014, 04:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 126
Great review, Ralph! Im so stoked to see this. I loved the first one, but I had no idea that Garreth Edwards directed these films until a month or two ago when I saw Godzilla. This guy has become one of my favorite directors, even more so now. Monsters, Godzilla, the Raid films, and now on board to write one or more of the upcoming Star Wars spinoff films. He's like a poor man's JJ Abrahms to me and I love the way this guy tackles a project.

This is going to be the first film I watch when it's quittin' time at 0300 very early Saturday morning!
Ralph Potts likes this.

post #16 of 32 Old 07-10-2014, 05:25 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summa View Post
Great review, Ralph! Im so stoked to see this. I loved the first one, but I had no idea that Garreth Edwards directed these films until a month or two ago when I saw Godzilla. This guy has become one of my favorite directors, even more so now. Monsters, Godzilla, the Raid films, and now on board to write one or more of the upcoming Star Wars spinoff films. He's like a poor man's JJ Abrahms to me and I love the way this guy tackles a project.

This is going to be the first film I watch when it's quittin' time at 0300 very early Saturday morning!
Greetings,

Awesome AJ! I look forward to hearing what you think.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum

post #17 of 32 Old 07-10-2014, 11:25 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summa View Post

You are getting your Garreth's or in this case Gareth's mixed up. Gareth Evans directed the Raid movies. Gareth Edwards directed Monsters and Godzilla.
post #18 of 32 Old 07-11-2014, 09:05 AM

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 114
Watched it yesterday, now i want to see the original.

First listened in English DTS- HD MA and then switched to the Indonesian DTS-HD MA.

The English version does not sound as open or natural.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #19 of 32 Old 07-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 58
I'll definitely be picking this up when the price drops a bit. I've seen the original a couple of times and liked it, so looking forward to seeing the follow-up film, now.

Thanks for reviewing it, Ralph!
Ralph Potts likes this.

oz
post #20 of 32 Old 07-11-2014, 11:43 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozar View Post
I'll definitely be picking this up when the price drops a bit. I've seen the original a couple of times and liked it, so looking forward to seeing the follow-up film, now.

Thanks for reviewing it, Ralph!
Price dropped on AMZ $19.99 http://www.amazon.com/The-Raid-Blu-r...rds=the+raid+2

Considering that part 1 is now $9.99 If you wait long enough it will get there sooner or later.
post #21 of 32 Old 07-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Advanced Member

Okay, just ordered it and plan to watch it after work this coming Tuesday evening!

oz
post #22 of 32 Old 07-11-2014, 02:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked: 491
Just watched this last night. As an action movie buff I was surprised by just how violent this film really is. It takes the originals penchant for blunt-force-trauma-brawls, brutal takedowns and cringe inducing knife fights and turns the dial up to 11.
The change in tone from the original is interesting. The oppression and claustrophobia of the first film was so central to it's appeal that I was worried how the sequel would work. In short: it does. Though, ironically, some of the sequels best sequences take place in the confines of narrow hallways, subway trains and even the backseat of a speeding car. There is an epic feel to this film from it's scenic long shots to it's winding narrative and large cast of characters. This might be my only complaint: that Rama's storyline and, really, his character's motivation gets pushed too far into the background as the story tries to keep up with all it's various plot threads. It's a dramatic shift from the laser focused, single minded goal of it's predecessor. The rise in budget is dramatic as well. This is a good looking film with plenty of eye candy to go with it's white-knuckle thrills.
Ralph Potts likes this.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."

--Carl Sagan
post #23 of 32 Old 07-11-2014, 07:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post
Just watched this last night. As an action movie buff I was surprised by just how violent this film really is. It takes the originals penchant for blunt-force-trauma-brawls, brutal takedowns and cringe inducing knife fights and turns the dial up to 11.
The change in tone from the original is interesting. The oppression and claustrophobia of the first film was so central to it's appeal that I was worried how the sequel would work. In short: it does. Though, ironically, some of the sequels best sequences take place in the confines of narrow hallways, subway trains and even the backseat of a speeding car. There is an epic feel to this film from it's scenic long shots to it's winding narrative and large cast of characters. This might be my only complaint: that Rama's storyline and, really, his character's motivation gets pushed too far into the background as the story tries to keep up with all it's various plot threads. It's a dramatic shift from the laser focused, single minded goal of it's predecessor. The rise in budget is dramatic as well. This is a good looking film with plenty of eye candy to go with it's white-knuckle thrills.
what he said and I thought the PQ was fairly good
post #24 of 32 Old 07-13-2014, 02:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 20
Damn!!!...sorry that's all I can say after watching the movie, because I'm too exhausted.
post #25 of 32 Old 07-14-2014, 12:31 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacco View Post
Damn!!!...sorry that's all I can say after watching the movie, because I'm too exhausted.
Greetings,

I hear ya Warren!

Regards,
post #26 of 32 Old 07-15-2014, 07:27 PM
Advanced Member

Just finished watching The Raid 2 on blu-ray, and wow... what a ride it was! The martial arts choreography was amazing, and there was more deep bass to be found in it than I'd anticipated, too. I plan to watch this one again in a week, or so.

Thanks again for the review, Ralph - I'm glad to have this along with The Raid: Redemption as a permanent part of my collection!

oz
post #27 of 32 Old 07-19-2014, 03:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 273
I was looking forward to this BluRay release and enjoyed it, but I have to say, personally speaking, between the two, I still prefer the first movie.

The simple plot and focus of the first might be part of the reason, but as a long-time MA movie fan, I definitely preferred the fight choreography in the first. For those who haven't seen the first, I highly recommend a viewing.

The hero's knife usage scene and the fights with the Mad Dog (who appears in pt 2 as a different character) were particularly memorable in the 1st movie. While there was just as much violence and mayhem in the 2nd, there weren't any particular scenes/choreography that stood out to me like the scenes in the 1st.

One thing to note is that films like this (as well as Ong Bak and numerous other Asian MA films) simply can't be made like this in the West. The insurance carriers won't allow it. I think that's one of the things I like about it.

It harkens back to the heyday of HK MA/Action movies from back in the late 70's through to the early 90's, where it seemed like they didn't hold back much when it came to stunts and fight choreography.

I've known a couple of guys in stunt crews in HK back then, and in the US. The HK stuntmen would complain if the other guy didn't hit hard enough because the impact "wouldn't look realistic". The US stuntmen learned fight choreography where you never actually hit your opponent.

HK has been adopting stricter regulations though, so these days, it's the other Asian countries like Indonesia and Thailand etc. looking to break into the international market.

Max
post #28 of 32 Old 07-19-2014, 04:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 22
After seeing Raid 1 several years ago, I too was anxiously waiting for the R2. However, maybe I'm getting jaded, the final scene was good but not great. I then watched IP Man 2 and Fist of Fury, I still preferred the old fighting scenes.

As for the story, there is nothing new here. Just enjoy the action.
post #29 of 32 Old 08-16-2014, 10:54 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I finally got to watch this tonight. Plot and storyline are ehh, but that all is overcome by the incredible fight scenes. I have seen many martial arts movies, although I cannot claim to be a loyal study of them. But this movie was way beyond and unlike anything I have ever seen in an action/fighting movie.

If you want to turn your brain off and watch two and a half hours of finely choreographed violence (martial arts fighting), this is the movie for you.

JR
post #30 of 32 Old 08-29-2014, 04:44 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mldardy View Post
You are getting your Garreth's or in this case Gareth's mixed up. Gareth Evans directed the Raid movies. Gareth Edwards directed Monsters and Godzilla.
You nailed it. I was wondering how the Raid director went from that on to Godzilla. It’s another name / person mixup that adds to prior ones such as the actors David Keith and Keith David or that of actors Bill Paxton and Bill Pullman.
Reply Official AVS Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Tags
frontpage

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page