Disney's WOW: World of Wonder (Blu-ray) Official AVSForum Review - Page 26 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 13Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #751 of 774 Old 09-25-2016, 02:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RBFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York / California
Posts: 1,223
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitod View Post
I remember using the back arrow and it went to the beginning. I'll try again.

It may depend on where in the menu you are.

I do not have a disc in front of me and it has been a while since I used this disc.

Try the Menu Button as well...not the Home Menu Button.

Also, try all arrow keys in all directions.

If that doe snot work, let me know which menu you are in and I will try it myself to see what works.

I do believe you have to go to the menu with all the Audio or Video Tools on it to go to choose the next tool in the menu.

Let me now and I will open a copy and check it out for you.

Thank you.

Richard J. Casey



Disney WOW - World of Wonder


Producers Guild of America, New Media Council
(BD Industry Insider)
RBFilms is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #752 of 774 Old 10-04-2016, 03:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RBFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York / California
Posts: 1,223
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrycomo View Post
I'd like to know why the Blu-ray version has been discontinued?

I see Amazon still sells the regular 10$ dvd version. Even though it's not Blu-ray, it will deliver the same calibrated results, yes? Even on newer 4K tvs, yes?
This was a best seller for Disney consistently placing in the top 10 titles in their back catalog and often placing in the Top 5. It was also the #1 slot on Amazon in Special Interest on a regular basis and always in the top 5 or 10 in that category. However, there was an end date and a limited quantity manufactured in my agreement with Disney.

I am considering a 4K disc but since these cost at least a small fortune to produce. The problem is, there are not enough 4K Players or interest parties to support the investment. We have to sell a few hundred thousand discs to break even.

In addition, considering Disney WOW took over Two (2) years of full time, very hard work to produce, I am not sure I am ready to take that on again. Not yet anyway.

The biggest obstacle for me is that most people do not understand, nor do they appreciate, the incredible amount of time, money and effort that goes in to producing a disc of this quality. This is especially true when Disney is a partner. Disney protects their brand diligently, as they should and as do I, so the checks, due diligence and standards are very strict indeed. We have to get everything reviewed and approved by multiple department heads every step of the way.

Also, the armchair critics who are not really familiar with the technical aspects and details and sling random comments with no facts or thought behind them make this endeavor less desirable for me to take on. I have been a member if AVS for years and stopped posting due to all misinformation being promoted by passionate members who truly believe they know what they are talking about, but often do not. I cringe when I say this because while it is true, but I will get flaming posts due to this comment. Of course, this is not true of all members, just the angry trolls.

I have produced over Fourteen (14) Calibration Discs to date and they keep getting better every time. I try my best to create calibration discs that will satisfy a broad audience. I do listen to the audience on a variety of Forums and take their comments in to consideration. Yes, angry trolls included... It is almost impossible to satisfy everyone but I really do try.

Once I see enough of a market for it, I will produce a killer 4K disc. Maybe someone can start a Poll that states how many people will but a 4K disc. Something like this:

Would you buy a 4K Calibration Disc that is backward compatible with current HD Standards and if so which of these versions would you most likely purchase.

* Yes, a simple disc for Consumers for a lower cost - ($39.95 MSRP)

* Yes, a more advanced disc for Consumers, Home Theater Enthusiasts for a moderate cost - ($59.95)

* Yes, a highly advanced disc for Consumers, Home Theater Enthusiasts and Professional Calibrators for a higher cost - ($79.95)

* No, I would not be interested in nor would I purchase a 4K Calibration Disc


If I think there is enough interest, I will produce a new 4K disc.


Hopefully, someone can post this poll.
steve1106 likes this.

Richard J. Casey



Disney WOW - World of Wonder


Producers Guild of America, New Media Council
(BD Industry Insider)

Last edited by RBFilms; 10-09-2016 at 11:08 AM.
RBFilms is offline  
post #753 of 774 Old 10-04-2016, 05:43 AM
Member
 
supercell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 60
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Rich. The WOW disc provided me with a very close to profession calibration for 1/20 the cost. While I don't have a 4K TV yet, when I purchase one, the very next purchase would be a 4K WOW disc if it existed. Knowing what a pro calibration cost, I would spring for the $80 version.
supercell is offline  
 
post #754 of 774 Old 10-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Member
 
jerrycomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBFilms View Post
This was a best seller for Disney consistently placing in the top 10 titles in their back catalog and often placing in the Top 5. It was also the #1 slot on Amazon in Special Interest on a regular basis and always in the top 5 or 10 in that category. However, there was an end date and a limited quantity manufactured in my agreement with Disney.

I am considering a 4K disc but since these cost at least a small fortune to produce. The problem is, there are not enough 4K Players or interest parties to support the investment. We have to sell a few hundred thousand discs to break even.

In addition, considering Disney WOW took over Two (2) years of full time, very hard work to produce, I am not sure I am ready to take that on again. Not yet anyway.

The biggest obstacle for me is that most people do not understand, nor do they appreciate, the incredible amount of time, money and effort that goes in to producing a disc of this quality. This is especially true when Disney is a partner. Disney protects their brand diligently, as they should and as do I, so the checks, due diligence and standards are very strict indeed. We have to get everything reviewed and approved by multiple department heads every step of the way.

Also, the armchair critics who are not really familiar with the technical aspects and details and sling random comments with no facts or thought behind them make this endeavor less desirable for me to take on. I have been a member if AVS for years and stopped posting due to all misinformation being promoted by passionate members who truly believe they know what they are talking about, but often do not. I cringe when I say this because while it is true, but I will get flaming posts due to this comment. Of course, this is not true of all members, just the angry trolls.

I have produced over Fourteen (14) Calibration Discs to date and they keep getting better every time. I try my best to create calibration discs that will satisfy a broad audience. I do listen to the audience on a variety of Forums and take their comments in to consideration. Yes, angry trolls included... It is almost impossible to satisfy everyone but I really do try.

Once I see enough of a market for it, I will produce a killer 4K disc. Maybe someone can start a Poll that states how many people will but a 4K disc. Something like this:

Would you buy a 4K Calibration Disc that is backward compatible with current HD Standards and if so which of these versions would you most likely purchase.

* Yes, a simple disc for Consumers for a lower cost - ($39.95 MSRP)

* Yes, a more advanced disc for Consumers, Home Theater Enthusiasts for a moderate cost - ($59.95)

* Yes, a highly advanced disc for Consumers, Home Theater Enthusiasts and Professional Calibrators for a higher cost - ($79.95)

* No, I would not be interest din nor would I purchase a 4K Calibration Disc


If I think there is enough interest, I will produce a new 4K disc.


Hopefully, someone can post this poll.
Whoa! So it was a limited run disc. I'm lucky to have a authentic copy then. Thanks again.

Hopefully, in a few years, a 4K market will be established for you to produce another WOW disc.
jerrycomo is offline  
post #755 of 774 Old 10-04-2016, 01:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RBFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York / California
Posts: 1,223
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercell View Post
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Rich. The WOW disc provided me with a very close to profession calibration for 1/20 the cost. While I don't have a 4K TV yet, when I purchase one, the very next purchase would be a 4K WOW disc if it existed. Knowing what a pro calibration cost, I would spring for the $80 version.

That is the version I have planned out on paper, so that is good to hear.

Thanks for the input!

Richard J. Casey



Disney WOW - World of Wonder


Producers Guild of America, New Media Council
(BD Industry Insider)
RBFilms is offline  
post #756 of 774 Old 10-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Member
 
limitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I have recently invested in a 4k TV and would purchase a 4k version of the WoW calibration disc(s) if one ever became available. Is there a possibility to calibrate HDR as well?

To add: I'd be in for either the $59.95 or $79.95 depending on amount of content and reviews.
Sucks for me that I lost the actual calibration disc but still have everything else of the bluray version.

Last edited by limitz; 10-04-2016 at 01:44 PM.
limitz is offline  
post #757 of 774 Old 10-08-2016, 07:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Gorilla Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tennessee Mtns
Posts: 1,568
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Liked: 791
Richard, Id like to say its great that you still post here. Im a fan of the WOW disc and found it quite useful in my HT. I havent jumped in the market for 4k yet, waiting for another couple years to see what DV and HDR10 do to each other. Maybe at that point in time you'll have the disc out, Id for one would like to see it, as I voted that way. Here's the poll, lets see where it ends up, theres no time limit on it. I copied and pasted so any errors are on you

Jeff



Would you buy a 4K disc for calibration
Gorilla Killa is offline  
post #758 of 774 Old 10-09-2016, 11:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RBFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York / California
Posts: 1,223
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Thank you.

I had no idea how to post a poll...still don't.

You are correct, I did notice a typo in the text in the last line.

It is on me...

Maybe you can be fi it for the promise of a free copy if I ever produce one.

Just remind me when and if it releases.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Killa View Post
Richard, Id like to say its great that you still post here. Im a fan of the WOW disc and found it quite useful in my HT. I havent jumped in the market for 4k yet, waiting for another couple years to see what DV and HDR10 do to each other. Maybe at that point in time you'll have the disc out, Id for one would like to see it, as I voted that way. Here's the poll, lets see where it ends up, theres no time limit on it. I copied and pasted so any errors are on you

Jeff



Would you buy a 4K disc for calibration

Richard J. Casey



Disney WOW - World of Wonder


Producers Guild of America, New Media Council
(BD Industry Insider)
RBFilms is offline  
post #759 of 774 Old 10-09-2016, 04:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Gorilla Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tennessee Mtns
Posts: 1,568
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Liked: 791
LOl no worries. Just FYI, when you make a new thread before you submit, scroll to bottom of page and it will ask if you want to start a poll, number of questons etc. Click the box and hit submit, it will then redirect to a page to do the poll before its posted
Gorilla Killa is offline  
post #760 of 774 Old 01-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Member
 
limitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBFilms View Post
Thank you.

I had no idea how to post a poll...still don't.

You are correct, I did notice a typo in the text in the last line.

It is on me...

Maybe you can be fi it for the promise of a free copy if I ever produce one.

Just remind me when and if it releases.
As I increase contrast during a Advanced Contrast White Pattern and the image begins to change to a pink tint color at around contrast 88 and above.
Does that mean that the whites and or brighter than whites are clipping?
limitz is offline  
post #761 of 774 Old 01-08-2017, 08:36 AM
Member
 
Dale124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 36
It seems that the DVD copy of this is still available on Amazon.ca, for $30. The blu-ray copy is almost $200 (I assume this is from a different vendor). Can someone tell me if it is a waste of time and money to buy the DVD copy to do the calibrations when playing through my Blu-Ray player?
Thanks.
Dale124 is offline  
post #762 of 774 Old 01-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Member
 
limitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale124 View Post
It seems that the DVD copy of this is still available on Amazon.ca, for $30. The blu-ray copy is almost $200 (I assume this is from a different vendor). Can someone tell me if it is a waste of time and money to buy the DVD copy to do the calibrations when playing through my Blu-Ray player?
Thanks.
Check eBay from time to time. I got lucky and found blu-ray version for $41.xx shipped. And yes you would want the BR copy for a BR source and Full HD TV/Monitor.
limitz is offline  
post #763 of 774 Old 01-08-2017, 09:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Worf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 1,522
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
Liked: 308
If you want a Blu-Ray copy, talk to @RBFilms in this thread as here may still be a few copies left.
Worf is offline  
post #764 of 774 Old 01-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Advanced Member
 
kwok lau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: new jersey, usa
Posts: 959
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worf View Post
If you want a Blu-Ray copy, talk to @RBFilms in this thread as here may still be a few copies left.
==============
I just sent short message to RBFilms asking them the price and the price to buy the Disney's WOW calibratrion BR disc.

Do you know the price though? And where you bought yours?

Kwok Lau
kwok lau is offline  
post #765 of 774 Old 01-09-2017, 08:00 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 19,587
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2481 Post(s)
Liked: 1785
This BD is easily found on Amazon for around the $60 range. eBay sets are running $40-50.
rdgrimes is offline  
post #766 of 774 Old 01-14-2017, 04:09 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Wetumpka, AL
Posts: 17,407
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1704 Post(s)
Liked: 731
Can someone check the pixel flipper and tell me if they see what I'm seeing.

To my eye, it appears that its mildly reddish. This is on an oled. Anyone else seeing the same on a NON oled?
JimP is online now  
post #767 of 774 Old 01-15-2017, 02:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RBFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York / California
Posts: 1,223
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 22
The Pixel Flipper does not have a red tint to it. This probably has to do with your monitor. Did you calibrate your panel yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
Can someone check the pixel flipper and tell me if they see what I'm seeing.

To my eye, it appears that its mildly reddish. This is on an oled. Anyone else seeing the same on a NON oled?

Richard J. Casey



Disney WOW - World of Wonder


Producers Guild of America, New Media Council
(BD Industry Insider)
RBFilms is offline  
post #768 of 774 Old 01-15-2017, 03:05 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Wetumpka, AL
Posts: 17,407
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1704 Post(s)
Liked: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBFilms View Post
The Pixel Flipper does not have a red tint to it. This probably has to do with your monitor. Did you calibrate your panel yet?
That's what I'm trying to do by using pixel flipper to keep my OLED at operating temperatures while switching back and forth between calibration patterns. OLEDs start dimming if they sense a static pattern and the moving part of pixel flipper (I'm hoping) keeps the display in a condition that'll allow for a more accurate calibration.
JimP is online now  
post #769 of 774 Old 01-15-2017, 03:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RBFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York / California
Posts: 1,223
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 22
The Pixel Flipper operates by turning pixels on and off randomly. It was originally designed to help with image burn-in and stuck pixels.

Electronics require a break-in period. It is recommended you have at least 200 hours of use on your panel so it is burned in a bit before trying to calibrate.

If it were me, I would get 200 hours on the panel, run through the calibration and then go back and check to see if your monitor still has a red tint.

Did you set the color temp of you panel in the settings? Does your panel offer that option?


Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
That's what I'm trying to do by using pixel flipper to keep my OLED at operating temperatures while switching back and forth between calibration patterns. OLEDs start dimming if they sense a static pattern and the moving part of pixel flipper (I'm hoping) keeps the display in a condition that'll allow for a more accurate calibration.

Richard J. Casey



Disney WOW - World of Wonder


Producers Guild of America, New Media Council
(BD Industry Insider)
RBFilms is offline  
post #770 of 774 Old 01-15-2017, 03:56 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Wetumpka, AL
Posts: 17,407
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1704 Post(s)
Liked: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBFilms View Post
The Pixel Flipper operates by turning pixels on and off randomly. It was originally designed to help with image burn-in and stuck pixels.

Electronics require a break-in period. It is recommended you have at least 200 hours of use on your panel so it is burned in a bit before trying to calibrate.

If it were me, I would get 200 hours on the panel, run through the calibration and then go back and check to see if your monitor still has a red tint.

Did you set the color temp of you panel in the settings? Does your panel offer that option?
I understand what you're saying but find typical calibration techniques on an LG OLED to not parallel what I've been doing on my plasmas.

I'm equipped with a CR250, Klein K10A , hardware pattern generators, etc. so this whole calibration thing is more of an out of control hobby with results that I can enjoy....once I figure out peculiarities of my current display. The LG 65B6P OLED seems to be doing something that I've not come across before and I was just trying to pick up some useful information on the pixel flipper.

Thanks
JimP is online now  
post #771 of 774 Old 01-15-2017, 04:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RBFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York / California
Posts: 1,223
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 22
OK. You clearly know what your doing I am unclear why you have a red tint but I would go to a local store with a disc and try another LG 65B6P OLED Panel just to see if this is an anomaly specific to this panel or just yours. A red tint is not a good thing on any panel as you know.

One thing I will say is that many panels come out of the box in torch mode with reds enhanced sine this is what sells HDTV Panels in stores. People will gravitate towards a panel that has reds pushed in a store environment.

I would look deep in the menus to see if there is anything there that could be causing the issue. LG makes a good OLED Panel so I would be surprised if color accuracy and color temps were a real issue.

Please let me know what you find out in the end. I am curious and always looking to learn and know more.

[
QUOTE=JimP;49897737]I understand what you're saying but find typical calibration techniques on an LG OLED to not parallel what I've been doing on my plasmas.

I'm equipped with a CR250, Klein K10A , hardware pattern generators, etc. so this whole calibration thing is more of an out of control hobby with results that I can enjoy....once I figure out peculiarities of my current display. The LG 65B6P OLED seems to be doing something that I've not come across before and I was just trying to pick up some useful information on the pixel flipper.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Richard J. Casey



Disney WOW - World of Wonder


Producers Guild of America, New Media Council
(BD Industry Insider)
RBFilms is offline  
post #772 of 774 Old 01-15-2017, 06:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tezster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Posts: 1,479
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBFilms View Post
* Yes, a more advanced disc for Consumers, Home Theater Enthusiasts for a moderate cost - ($59.95)
This is what I would be interested in. Having said that... two years would be a long time to wait, if that's how long it would take to develop
tezster is offline  
post #773 of 774 Old 01-15-2017, 09:50 AM
Ultimate Sound Wave
 
Adamg (Ret-Navy)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW Florida
Posts: 1,352
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
Liked: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBFilms View Post
OK. You clearly know what your doing I am unclear why you have a red tint but I would go to a local store with a disc and try another LG 65B6P OLED Panel just to see if this is an anomaly specific to this panel or just yours. A red tint is not a good thing on any panel as you know.

One thing I will say is that many panels come out of the box in torch mode with reds enhanced sine this is what sells HDTV Panels in stores. People will gravitate towards a panel that has reds pushed in a store environment.

I would look deep in the menus to see if there is anything there that could be causing the issue. LG makes a good OLED Panel so I would be surprised if color accuracy and color temps were a real issue.

Please let me know what you find out in the end. I am curious and always looking to learn and know more.

[
QUOTE=JimP;49897737]I understand what you're saying but find typical calibration techniques on an LG OLED to not parallel what I've been doing on my plasmas.

I'm equipped with a CR250, Klein K10A , hardware pattern generators, etc. so this whole calibration thing is more of an out of control hobby with results that I can enjoy....once I figure out peculiarities of my current display. The LG 65B6P OLED seems to be doing something that I've not come across before and I was just trying to pick up some useful information on the pixel flipper.

Thanks
[/QUOTE]

Richard,

I think I may have purchased every "Calibration" disc ever produced. I do have a bluray copy of Disney WOW and it is among one of my favorites. Aside from the Demo material, which I find useless and watched once, that disc was a Reference level product and game changer in the Home Theatre Enthusiast industry.

If your new product contained HDR 4K and Dolby Vision 4K Video calibration material, plus sound test tones for DTS X and Dolby Atmos. I would buy this product at a $100.00 price point. No hesitation.

From all the threads about A/V gear I read. The most reoccurring topic is the current lack of any Calibration media for these new Audio/Video formats. I believe this type of product would be a big seller.

However, if it takes you 2 years to produce I think you will miss the boat. As other Calibration Material Producers are surely working on their new versions as well.

I certainly hope and wish you decide to move forward with this project. Count me as a definite customer.

AdamG, ...out!
The government cannot give to anybody,
anything that the government does not first,
take from somebody else.
Adamg (Ret-Navy) is offline  
post #774 of 774 Old 01-15-2017, 10:11 AM
JJ7
Senior Member
 
JJ7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 365
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 51
I'm a big fan of the WOW disc. Very simple to use and understand, good results, nice demo material. Personally I am probably 1-2 years away from a 4K upgrade. I'd be most interested in the $40 and $60 price-points. By this I mean I'd spend $60 no problem, but I suspect it would appeal to a larger audience at a lower price-point, so $40 might make the most sense.
JJ7 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Official AVS Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Disney Wow World Of Wonder Blu Ray

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off