Deepwater Horizon Ultra HD Blu-ray Review - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 81Likes

post #1 of 92 Old 01-04-2017, 10:40 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
Liked: 3537
Deepwater Horizon Ultra HD Blu-ray Review

Ralph Potts reviews this fact based, action drama, that honors the brave men and women whose heroism would save many on board the Deepwater Horizon, and change all of their lives forever.

The Review at a Glance:
(max score: 5 )

Film:

Extras:

Audio/UHD Video total rating:
( Max score: 100 )

Details:

Studio and Year: Lionsgate - 2016
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Feature running time: 107 minutes
Genre: Action/Drama

Disc Format: BD-66
Encoding: HEVC
Video Aspect: 2.40:1
Resolution: 2160p/24

Audio Format(s): English Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, English SDH, Spanish
Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Kurt Russell, Kate Hudson, John Malkovich, Gina Rodrigues, Dylan O’Brien
Directed by: Peter Berg
Music by: Steve Jablonsky
Written by: Matthew Michael Carnahan, Matthew Sand
Region Code: A

Release Date: January 10, 2016

"Based on the True Story of Real Life Heroes"

My Take:

Mark Wahlberg leads an all-star cast in this unforgettably powerful film inspired by a thrilling story of real-life heroes. For the one hundred and twenty-six people aboard the Deepwater Horizon offshore oil rig, April 20, 2010, began like any normal day. Before day’s end, the world would bear witness to one of the greatest man-made disasters in U.S. history. Deepwater Horizon reveals the brave acts of the men and women who rose to the challenge—and risked everything to lead others to safety.

I am typically drawn to films based on real life events, especially those that depict heroic acts in the face of dire circumstances. Deepwater Horizon tells the true story of the disaster aboard the oil drilling rig and how those aboard struggled to make it through alive, while others tragically lost their lives. I like director Peter Berg and find that he typically handles that blend action and drama quite well. Such is the case here. The setup is simple yet appropriate, and successfully segues into the rapidly escalating events that bring the team aboard the Deepwater horizon to the precipice.

Once things kick off, the air of suspense and tension is thick, while the elements of the story playout with compassion, in its depiction of the heroic sacrifice and tragic events that unfolded that fateful day. I really enjoyed the performances by Kurt Russell, Gina Rodriguez and Mark Wahlberg. I also thought that the members of the supporting cast were equally deserving of praise. The production design was simply top notch, clearly sparing no expense to bring these events to the bring screen in as realistic a way as possible.

Deepwater Horizon won’t win Best Picture, and has a bit of a popcorn flick feel at times, but it handles the fact based subject well, delivering a solid film that I both appreciated and enjoyed.

Parental Guide:

The rating is for prolonged intense disaster sequences and related images, and brief strong language.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100/EXCELLENT = 83-91/GOOD = 74-82/AVERAGE = 65-73/BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

UHD Presentation: 88
(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• HDR: Dark Highlights:
  • HDR: Bright Highlights:
  • HDR: Expanded Color:
  • Resolution:
  • Visual Impact:

Dolby Atmos Rating: 96

• Level of immersion:
  • Soundstage integration:
  • Audio object placement:
  • Effectiveness of Atmos platform:
  • Entertainment factor:

Ultra HD Blu-ray has finally been released and eager enthusiasts are ready and willing to see what it has to offer. For those not familiar with the details regarding Ultra HD Blu-ray you can refer to my article that includes some pertinent data on the subject. Here is the link:

Ultra HD Blu-ray Has Come to AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Deepwater Horizon comes to Ultra HD Blu-ray from Lionsgate Home Entertainment featuring 2160pHEVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 78 Mbps and lossless Dolby Atmos/TrueHD 7.1 sound that has an average bitrate of 5 Mbps.

For its presentation in Ultra HD Deepwater Horizon (shot digitally via 3.4 to 6.5K sources) was finished at a 2K digital intermediate. With the limited exposure to Ultra HD either sourced from 2K or 4K Digital Intermediates we are left to judge based upon what we have seen thus far.

Deepwater Horizon adheres to relatively cooler chromatic schemes, with the exception of the sequences that take just prior to the team landing on the helipad on the oil rig, which doesn't make for especially eye catching levels of color, but this Ultra HD rendering makes the most of its elements. With a noticeable increase in detail the image appears sharper when compared to the 1080p version. The plethora of close up camera shots of the metallic surfaces aboard the oil rig reveal plenty of subtle refinement and textures within the image. Primary colors like blue and red are pleasingly rich while whites appear bright and punchy. The added dimension in the grays, blacks, and shadows gives the image excellent depth. The exterior, overhead sequences with their sun splashed, sepia aesthetic and razor sharpness looked terrific. The film has a variety of sequences that take advantage of high dynamic range. The contrast between the shadow details, bright lights and glistening metal objects gives the image lots of visual pop.

The 1080p rendering of Deepwater Horizon is excellent so the difference between the two isn't night and day but overall I was pleased with this presentation.

In listening to the Dolby Atmos surround mix I found it to be of the active variety that made steady use of the platform. Its use of audio objects placed above is a mix atmospherics and discrete effects. This is done to very good effect and creates a tangible level of immersion that coincides with the onscreen events nicely. The underwater shots of the Deepwater Horizon’s drilling apparatus sound wonderfully full and immersive. The Atmos track consistently utilizes the entire platform to create a realistic listening environment. As the film’s events escalate the track follows suit, as the blend of music, explosions, falling mud/debris, and smaller object sounds rain down from above, placing you inside the action, with sounds rotating and revolving around the soundstage from both above and at ear level. I enjoyed the balance of atmosphere and integration of discrete object placement. I think that it complimented the source material and made for an entertaining listening experience.

Blu-ray Video:

Video: 96

• Resolution/Clarity:
  • Black Level/Shadow Detail:
  • Color Reproduction:
  • Fleshtones:
  • Compression:

Audio: 96
  • Dynamics:
  • Low frequency effects:
  • Surround Sound presentation:
  • Clarity/Detail:
  • Dialog Reproduction:

Deepwater Horizon comes to Blu-ray Disc from Lionsgate Home Entertainment featuring 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 26 Mbps and lossless Dolby Atmos/TrueHD 7.1 sound that has an average bitrate of 5 Mbps.

This film looks superb on Blu-ray Disc and features superb high definition video quality that exhibits high level detail, razor sharpness and exquisite definition that brings out lifelike textures captured by the camera’s lens. Dimensional perspective has a near infinite appeal that can be visually stimulating. Close ups are noticeably refined and revealing of the subtlest details within facial features and objects within the frame. Mid-level camera pans are equally enriching and offer excellent depth and dimension. Whjen called for colors are appreciably delineated with natural rendering and punchy primaries that stand out among the limited spectrum of secondary hues. Fleshtones are rendered with vivid tonality and discerning complexional depiction. Contrast is boldly applied without overstatement as it enlivens colors and drives brightly lit scenes without whitewashing detail. Blacks are gradational and deep which emboldens sequences containing a mix of light and dark elements. Detail in uneven light and darkened environments reveal visible shapes and structure that enhances depth perception. This is a pristine quality presentation that looks terrific on my big screen.

The Dolby TrueHD 7.1 (core accompanying the Atmos track) is technically proficient and sounds terrific. This is a supremely articulated and commanding presentation that will reward those with systems capable of thoroughly reproducing its elements. The mix makes effective use of the surround channels to reproduce the spatial and discrete sounds contained in the soundtrack. Dialog is definitive and appreciably lucid through the center channel. Channel separation and imaging is excellent. This is not an overtly aggressive presentation but it definitively produces powerful dynamics and bass transients that underscore the action with aplomb. This is an engaging and purposeful sound design that transforms the room into a three-dimensional soundstage that creates an immersive web of sound that encapsulates the sweet spot with its plethora of sounds/effects that seem to emanate from every direction during the films active moments.

Bonus Features:
  • Disc 1: Deepwater Horizon Ultra HD Blu-ray
    Disc 2: Deepwater Horizon Blu-ray
  • (HD) Beyond the Horizon Five-Part Series focusing on members of the cast – 60 minutes
  • (HD) Captain of the Rig: Peter Berg – 18 minute featurette
  • (HD) The Fury of the Rig – 27 minute featurette
  • (HD) Deepwater Surveillance – 12 brief behind the scenes shorts
  • (HD) Work Like an American Tributes – Narrated by Peter Berg and Gina Rodriguez
  • Digital HD Copy

Final Thoughts:

Deepwater Horizon is an engaging action drama, that honors the real life story of the brave men and women whose heroism would save many on board the Deepwater Horizon, and change all of their lives forever. It comes to Blu-ray from Lionsgate Home Entertainment in this Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack that features excellent technical merits mated with a solid supplemental package that is worth exploring. Deepwater Horizon won’t win Best Picture, but it handles the fact based subject well, delivering a solid film that I recommend you check out on Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray.

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS500 3D/4K Ready High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6-HDR Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV8802A 13.2 Channel Audio/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
B&K Reference 200.7 Series 2 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo UDP-203 Ultra High Definition Blu-ray Player
Samsung UBD-K8500 Ultra HD Blu-ray Player
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" and In-Ceiling series speakers
Axiom Audio QS8 Quadpolar speakers
SVS PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
SVS SB-13 Ultra (Piano Gloss finish)
Panamax M5400-PM Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package
aaronwt, darthray, gbaby and 3 others like this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 92 Old 01-04-2017, 11:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Great review Cant wait to get this and the Accountant on Tuesday!
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #3 of 92 Old 01-04-2017, 01:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Didn't see it but the trailer and this positive review create a pre-order situation.
Ralph Potts likes this.

post #4 of 92 Old 01-04-2017, 01:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1510 Post(s)
Liked: 445
Saw this in laser IMAX 2D with the 12-channel sound system and it was an awesome experience (especially the sound).
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #5 of 92 Old 01-04-2017, 03:10 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Quoted: 5085 Post(s)
Liked: 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post
Its use of audio objects placed above is a mix atmospherics and discrete effects. This is done to very good effect and creates a tangible level of immersion that coincides with the onscreen events nicely.
Saw this movie with 3 other AVS members theatrically in DTS:X and about 20 minutes of it in Atmos (the two auditoriums in the multiplex were right next to each other, so we couldn't resist comparing the immersive mixes).

There is a medium shot of a few crew members standing still while their eyes/faces follow the sound of creaking/bursting pipes through the room. The tension in that scene is all conveyed by acting and sound effects. The sound effect of the groaning pipes does a 360 around the room, coinciding with the on-screen eye lines nicely.

Sanjay
post #6 of 92 Old 01-05-2017, 08:03 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkpro View Post
Didn't see it but the trailer and this positive review create a pre-order situation.
Same with me. Another blind-buy, courtesy of Ralph.
Ralph Potts likes this.

Epson 5040ub
Hsu VTF-15H MK2
Ascend Acoustics 340 & 170
Denon X2300W
Philips UHD player
post #7 of 92 Old 01-05-2017, 09:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 1697 Post(s)
Liked: 1627
I agree with Ralph's review. We watched the (HDX 1080P) non-UHD version 2 nights ago via Vudu. I was impressed with the action sequences and the DSU upmixing of the DD 5.1 audio. Would be interesting to compare to the Atmos UHD version at some point but since I don't have a UHD projector it seems a pointless comparison.

Deepwater Horizon is just the type of big action picture that makes a good HT really shine.
Ralph Potts likes this.

Anxiety is contagious, please keep yours to yourself.
post #8 of 92 Old 01-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Liked: 170
I started watching this movie on an international flight from Europe earlier this week and decided that it would look and sound much better on a real home theater than on the flight! I therefore stopped the movie shortly after the blow-up occurred with the oil well and look forward to getting the movie from Netflix and watching it in my HT. I agree with the above poster that this is the type of movie that really needs to be seen in a good HT where the blacks are not crushed and the sound quality is high.

Cal68
Ralph Potts and kwok lau like this.

Cal68
post #9 of 92 Old 01-05-2017, 11:21 AM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 7012 Post(s)
Liked: 3556
Day one purchase, definitely. Does it come in (((3D)))?
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #10 of 92 Old 01-05-2017, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
Liked: 3537
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthSky View Post
Day one purchase, definitely. Does it come in (((3D)))?
Greetings,

I am pretty sure it is available in 3D Bob.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
post #11 of 92 Old 01-05-2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post
Greetings,

I am pretty sure it is available in 3D Bob.

Regards,
Happy New Year Ralph!

I've just checked; only in UHD/4K and regular Blu-ray (1080p). Plus DVD of course.
I was asking just like that and I didn't check @ the time, and I didn't think that it would be a BR title in 3D.
But! I can always do a 2D>3D video conversion, if so inclined.

The main thing here is the movie itself, based on a true story, and the reference sound and picture quality to support it.
The cast is awesome too. And when you read about it, the real story and also the director Peter Berg, it makes it all even more captivating.
It is almost unbelievable the non-support the director got from the people involved. He had to relate on the real facts presented in court (papers).
I highly recommend that people learn about the making of this movie. Meanwhile I will be purchasing this Blu, next week.
aaronwt and darthray like this.

Last edited by NorthSky; 01-09-2017 at 08:10 PM. Reason: has <-> had
post #12 of 92 Old 01-05-2017, 06:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
Liked: 222
As someone on the Florida Gulf coast, I was highly interested in this. Loved it in the theater, to me it kept me interested, no real boring parts and kept a good pace. I read that actually built the oil rig for the movie, sounds a little crazy.

tv: Samsung 55HU8550
avr: Pioneer VSX 824
subs: Polk PSW108, Definitive Technology Pro-sub 800
l/r: Klipsch R28Fs, c: Infinity Beta C360 rear: cheapo Sharps
post #13 of 92 Old 01-06-2017, 09:00 PM

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal68 View Post
I started watching this movie on an international flight from Europe earlier this week and decided that it would look and sound much better on a real home theater than on the flight! I therefore stopped the movie shortly after the blow-up occurred with the oil well and look forward to getting the movie from Netflix and watching it in my HT. I agree with the above poster that this is the type of movie that really needs to be seen in a good HT where the blacks are not crushed and the sound quality is high.

Cal68
Netflix rental most likely will only have Dolby Digital 5.1 audio since it is a Lionsgate title.
post #14 of 92 Old 01-07-2017, 07:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
Liked: 1063
WOW

Thanks for the review

This one is a must Buy!!!

Anyone can see in my profile, that I work for an oil field company, as a contractor in the North.
For me it will be very interesting, but like war movies been also an ex service member, I might see some flaw.
Or not, since I have to consider not all companies have the same standard for safety.

I cannot mention any name, but it is not uncommon, for a crew to get a real 4 hours work day of 10 hours (very strict and also really believe in safety), very good for us
That said, they are some things that can go out of control any time, due to Human nature or Equipment failure

I work on land and know only a little about Sea Rigs.

But Very much looking forward to see it

Ray
aaronwt and Ralph Potts like this.

Last edited by darthray; 01-07-2017 at 08:06 PM.
post #15 of 92 Old 01-07-2017, 08:12 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Fantastic movie. Southeast Louisiana is my home. Me and the guys at the chem plant spent a lot of time watching the aftermath of this. I feel the movie did it justice. I uttered Christ's name while watching the movie. A big ball of fire is one of our worst fears in my line of work. I cried real tears for this movie.
Ralph Potts, RxpSGR and darthray like this.
post #16 of 92 Old 01-09-2017, 08:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARidge View Post
A big ball of fire is one of our worst fears in my line of work

I hear you, loud and clear.

A build up of LEL, is never good in our line of work.

Take care

Ray
PARidge likes this.
post #17 of 92 Old 01-10-2017, 08:39 AM

Quoted: 2450 Post(s)
Liked: 1765
In the FWIW department. Bluray.com has this UHD listed as a 66GB disc, which is incorrect. My copy is a 100GB TL disc, and is packed full at 85GB.
aaronwt likes this.
post #18 of 92 Old 01-10-2017, 09:56 AM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
Liked: 1005
Red Box ... Deep water Horizon have Atmos?

Goodbye to a great audio and video genius and writer... JOHN GANNON. I enjoyed your friendship, wit and a nice long run we took around Indianapolis at CEDIA years back... and for buying my Runco 980 Ultra years back... you saved my ass! Rest in peace.
post #19 of 92 Old 01-10-2017, 01:17 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 6
FYI, the RedBox version of this film is NOT with Atmos.

It's comes with a Dolby Digital 5.1 version.
post #20 of 92 Old 01-10-2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebland View Post
Red Box ... Deep water Horizon have Atmos?
Quote:
Originally Posted by John^Galt View Post
FYI, the RedBox version of this film is NOT with Atmos.

It's comes with a Dolby Digital 5.1 version.
It's a Lionsgate title; that's why.
post #21 of 92 Old 01-10-2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
It's a Lionsgate title; that's why.
Ugh...

Goodbye to a great audio and video genius and writer... JOHN GANNON. I enjoyed your friendship, wit and a nice long run we took around Indianapolis at CEDIA years back... and for buying my Runco 980 Ultra years back... you saved my ass! Rest in peace.
post #22 of 92 Old 01-10-2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Ugh...
Monsieur Jeff, just buy the 4K Blu-ray.
I believe you're going to like it. If not I'll buy it from you after you view and listen to it, even if I already have my own Blu-ray copy.
And you have many friends, so you might play it more than once.

* Lionsgate Blu-ray titles on rental don't have Dolby Atmos.
post #23 of 92 Old 01-11-2017, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Monsieur Jeff, just buy the 4K Blu-ray.
I believe you're going to like it. If not I'll buy it from you after you view and listen to it, even if I already have my own Blu-ray copy.
And you have many friends, so you might play it more than once.

* Lionsgate Blu-ray titles on rental don't have Dolby Atmos.
I just got the 2K BD as it has Atmos - tried to rent but won't watch in DD!

post #24 of 92 Old 01-11-2017, 05:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Watched the 4K UHD last night and all I have to say is wow!. The sound is awesome! My Marantz 7010 is Atmos capable, but I don't have it setup that way due to room limitations. Also, I have a 7.1 Martin Logan setup that wasn't really designed for Atmos ( electrostatic ribbon two main L & R speakers ). However, I get plenty of depth, and the sound rocks on this disc!!!!! The HDR with fire explsions is awesome, very like like.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #25 of 92 Old 01-11-2017, 08:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Great movie,another blind buy for me because of Mr Potts review,he's killing my wallet!
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #26 of 92 Old 01-11-2017, 09:26 AM

Quoted: 2450 Post(s)
Liked: 1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
In the FWIW department. Bluray.com has this UHD listed as a 66GB disc, which is incorrect. My copy is a 100GB TL disc, and is packed full at 85GB.
More unusual tidbits: The UHD disc has all the bonus content duplicated on it - same as the BD disc. Go figure.
Bit rates in several scenes are sustained above 100Gbps on this title, also fairly unusual.
post #27 of 92 Old 01-11-2017, 05:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5l View Post
As someone on the Florida Gulf coast, I was highly interested in this. Loved it in the theater, to me it kept me interested, no real boring parts and kept a good pace. I read that actually built the oil rig for the movie, sounds a little crazy.

I do not dough that you read this somewhere, but very much dough, they did build a full replica of a Sea Oil Rig. This would have cost a fortune
I know it was done once before with the movie "Waterword" with Kevin Costner, for the island and a real (very old) Oil shipping vessel. But I am sure the Studios, have learn from this lesson

All that said, Thank You to mention that you indeed enjoy-it

Ray
post #28 of 92 Old 01-11-2017, 05:10 PM

Quote:
I just got the 2K BD as it has Atmos - tried to rent but won't watch in DD!
I watched that BR version last night; great flick, powerful, on all fronts.
post #29 of 92 Old 01-11-2017, 05:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Now I am crossing my fingers, to be able to see-it this week

Release day was yesterday, and the only local place to get-it is my local Wall Mart.
And someone decided to do inventory on all movies, so it will not be release until done
I hope they are done by Saturday at latest, if not I have to wait another two weeks to watch-it

I am not into management, but it should be very simple.
If I was, it would be;
This movie is suppose to be release yesterday, count how many you got, register the numbers and put the movies on the shelf.
Done!

Sorry folks, just needed to rant a little

Ray

Last edited by darthray; 01-12-2017 at 01:34 AM.
post #30 of 92 Old 01-11-2017, 05:49 PM

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by dholmes54 View Post
Great movie,another blind buy for me because of Mr Potts review,he's killing my wallet!
This was a blind buy for me and I got it just in time as it was the last one on the shelf. I had intended to rent the movie from Netflix but since it is a Lionsgate title and won't have ATMOS I decided I better purchase it based on the glowing reviews for av presentation. I also really enjoyed "Lone Survivor" so I figured I would like this one as well. I have not seen it yet but plan to in the near future.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Official AVS Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page