So this was a second conceptual diagram I put together for the electrical plan. Again, this was just a discussion point. For example, we ended up adding sconces later.
A few things here to point out. We wanted to do integrated scene control, similar to what I have. By this I mean, controlling scenes by remote and being able to trigger a scene when you hit play and pause on a remote. We've included sconces, 4" cans in the soffits, step light, rope light, stage lights and a keypad for scene control. You can see where the projector will be and how the conduit will run. We won't be tying in the projector outlet into the rack for filtering, we'll use some sort of sort protection at the outlet.
On scenes, the original plan was to go down the Insteon route. He's already bought all the switches. Due to the limitations of the Insteon ControlLinc module (needs to be connected to a PC for triggers), we'll end up using these dimmers in X10 mode. That means an IR543 and a X10 ControlLinc. Almost the identical setup as I have for scene control.
A couple of other notes, there will be a switch on the outside of the theater that we'll setup to trigger a scene for the theater upon entering. The rope light was originally going to be tied to an outlet in the soffit, but will be hard wired instead. Outlets were included in the riser and extras on the back wall for power recline. All wall outlets and switches had Carlon adjustable boxes installed.
We ran all our cables/wire through one cutout in the concrete wall and instructed the electrician to run all his wiring through the other. For the most part, he complied, I think on wire ended up going through the wrong hole. He did forget a few outlets (riser and on the back wall), but other than that, good as gold.