Watching a little too much C.S.I., are we? Glad this isn't a video or you'd be talking about frame 253 of "the LOGAN film" and the magic screw.
1) There is a line across my forehead obviously where my hair dripped sweat on to it.
2) Hair is brushed up off forehead to keep sweat from pouring into eyes so you really can't see it.
3) Obvious sweat stain right in middle of my chest within the folds of the now too large shirt (not to mention the now-too-large-pants which are about to hit the floor, but will never happen because LOGANESS has permission to shoot me if pants ever drop in public, and this is close enough). Sorry, no underarm stains....Mitchum.
4) Hottest day so far, but my superior HVAC plan and skill kept the room to a cool 69 degrees.
5) You WISH you had legs like that.
I'm in Wendy's the other day for lunch and their new thing is boneless chicken wings. They have the big posters everywhere and on the placemat they put on the tray it says they are from "only tender, juicy 100% all-white breast meat." Shouldn't they be made of, you know, 100% WINGS?