Middle Atlantic Custom Faceplates - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #91 of 110 Old 11-26-2013, 09:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I'm assuming that the Xbox One custom face plate is a 3U plate? Can anyone verify? I have my Xbox One sitting on my RSH 3U shelf and I would hate to order a 2U shelf for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 110 Old 11-26-2013, 09:42 AM

Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyboy View Post

I'm assuming that the Xbox One custom face plate is a 3U plate? Can anyone verify? I have my Xbox One sitting on my RSH 3U shelf and I would hate to order a 2U shelf for it.

If the Xbox One is already in the MA custom plate database, it should display the number of units the shelf uses. If it's not, then you can probably call your local MA distributor and simply have them make you a custom 3U faceplate using the measurements you send them.

------------
TheAstronaut's 5.1 HT Setup:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Portable Rack Build:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #93 of 110 Old 12-05-2013, 06:06 PM

Liked: 11
"MICROSOFT XBOX1540 3 14 RSH4A3M MICROSOFT XBOX1540" is now on the Middle Atlantic database at http://www2.middleatlantic.com/RSH/mainRSH.asp

Is this the Xbox one? I don't remember this being in the database the other day when I searched. Has anyone noticed this before?

I am mentally challenging you...so consider yourself mentally challenged

XboxLive Gamertag:

post #94 of 110 Old 12-16-2013, 01:02 PM

Anyone order a custom faceplate for their Xbox one yet?
post #95 of 110 Old 01-06-2014, 08:19 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcritch View Post

"MICROSOFT XBOX1540 3 14 RSH4A3M MICROSOFT XBOX1540" is now on the Middle Atlantic database at http://www2.middleatlantic.com/RSH/mainRSH.asp

Is this the Xbox one? I don't remember this being in the database the other day when I searched. Has anyone noticed this before?

I just recieved an email from Middle Atlantic:

"Hello, Correct the MICROSOFT XBOX1540
is the XBOX 1 [faceplate]. Thank you,
Frank"

Their database says this is a 3U shelf faceplate:

"Manufacturer Model Spaces Depth Part #
MICROSOFT XBOX1540 3 14 RSH4A3M MICROSOFT XBOX1540"

I am mentally challenging you...so consider yourself mentally challenged

XboxLive Gamertag:

post #96 of 110 Old 01-14-2014, 10:40 AM

I've received a custom faceplate for the Xbox one. In case someone wanted to see it...
post #97 of 110 Old 02-04-2014, 12:18 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Wow that xbox one face plate looks simple. Hmmm I might can take one of my blanks and just cut a hole in it biggrin.gif

post #98 of 110 Old 04-07-2014, 10:43 PM

Liked: 10
I ordered mine just now from www.customavrack.com, they have sale going on.
I sold my xbox 360, but still have faceplate.

Does anybody want it ?
post #99 of 110 Old 04-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 22
i'll take it

Come see my Livin' the Dream build!

post #100 of 110 Old 06-26-2014, 07:18 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraunch View Post
i'll take it
has anyone else had problems with customavrack.com? my very 1st order got screwed up and sent to MO and not where im at in WI... or should i just chalk this up to 1st timers bad luck and buy again from them? i also noticed that the guy who owns it got banned on here... is that a bad sign as well to take my business elsewheres?

Don't harsh the mellow, man!

Xbox Live GT : ARC TROOP3R
post #101 of 110 Old 06-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by arc trooper View Post
has anyone else had problems with customavrack.com? my very 1st order got screwed up and sent to MO and not where im at in WI... or should i just chalk this up to 1st timers bad luck and buy again from them? i also noticed that the guy who owns it got banned on here... is that a bad sign as well to take my business elsewheres?
Would love to hear some experiences with them. I am going to be making a HUGE order of custom faceplates and other rack accessories and was planning on ordering there.

War Eagle!
post #102 of 110 Old 06-26-2014, 09:17 PM

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnu008 View Post
Would love to hear some experiences with them. I am going to be making a HUGE order of custom faceplates and other rack accessories and was planning on ordering there.
I ordered 3 plates & shelves from them a few weeks ago just fine... fit perfectly.

My Home Theater Build:
post #103 of 110 Old 06-27-2014, 12:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
I've used outfit twice but now work with AVS Sales ie. Mike. Rather support AVS even though they no longer own/run forum.

My Build Threads

post #104 of 110 Old 06-27-2014, 12:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnu008 View Post
If you're looking to purchase 5ru blank black anodizes faceplate, I'll hook you up........free. Only stipulation is just photograph it being used. Don't want to see it being stored with no purpose.

My Build Threads

post #105 of 110 Old 06-27-2014, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublewing11 View Post
If you're looking to purchase 5ru blank black anodizes faceplate, I'll hook you up........free. Only stipulation is just photograph it being used. Don't want to see it being stored with no purpose.
Hell if you wanna hook me up with some anodized blanks I'll take a ton of pics for you... No problem here
post #106 of 110 Old 06-27-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
I've used outfit twice but now work with AVS Sales ie. Mike. Rather support AVS even though they no longer own/run forum.
oh really? have to give them a try im almost done but need 2 more face plates and after the bad experience i had i dont think ill be going back to customavrack

Don't harsh the mellow, man!

Xbox Live GT : ARC TROOP3R
post #107 of 110 Old 06-29-2014, 08:34 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Thanks for the very generous offer! Unfortunately a 5 unit blank is about the only plate option I don't need. Hopefully someone will take you up on your offer and get some use of of them. Thanks again!

War Eagle!
post #108 of 110 Old 06-30-2014, 05:50 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I'll take any plates people need to get rid of. I don't have any plates yet just a few shelves so I'm starting from scratch.

Come see my Livin' the Dream build!

post #109 of 110 Old 07-08-2014, 08:34 AM

Quote:
I've ordered my rack and some custom plates from there. Never had any issues.
post #110 of 110 Old 09-12-2014, 11:56 AM

Liked: 0
XBox One and a custom faceplace - constraining?

A few people here have mentioned Xbox One. I'm putting one in my theater (currently replacing most of my equipment) and haven't settled yet on Kinect placement, etc.

I was curious to hear from those who are using Xbox One along with a custom faceplate about usability. Do you have any access problems that you've run into? Assuming the cable is long enough, I'll have the Kinect cable run out of the back of my rack and over towards my center channel. What about other devices? Controllers, etc.? Have you run into situations where having it constrained has been bad for you?

Thanks,
Gordon
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page