Hi all, I've completed about 95% of my home theater, approximately 11' x 23' x 7.5'. Very modest, but still went over budget. Just now need to have a riser built for the rear seating and install surrounds. A few details:
* Screen wall and theater ceiling painted with Rosco (6003) Velour Black, walls with Sherwin Williams (7674) Peppercorn (eggshell finish).
* Ceiling and walls insulated with Roxul Safe'n'Sound to reduce sound transference.
* Projector: Epson 5030UB with Peerless PRG-UNV ceiling mount.
* Speakers: FL+FR - Mirage M460 (Vintage), C - Polk Audio CSi3, AL+AR - Micca M8C, RL+RR - Polk Audio OWM3, Subwoofer - Polk Audio PSW505 (decoupled from floor).
* Audio: Onkyo TX-NR555 7.2 receiver @ 5.2.2 for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
* Bass Shakers: 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230.
* Screen: 16x9 100" EluneVision Reference Studio 4K White Fixed-Frame Screen (1.0 gain) with 5" Black Velvet Border.
* Seating: Mocca leather reclining set with drop down table in sofa and console in loveseat.
* Nostalgia Electric 60" vintage popcorn maker with 8 oz kettle. Popcorn secret: Pop with ghee (clarified butter) and a small amount of Flavacol.
* Lighting: Philips Hue 10 x GU10 for ceiling and soffits, 2 x A19 for rear one-light tri-band wall sconces by Progress Lighting, all controlled via KODI (LibreElec 8.x) with specially programmed CinemaVision action files and sequences. Lights are programmed to automatically dim for movie trivia and dim further for trailers and personalized video theater intro, then fade to black for main feature. Pausing movie brings lights up, resuming movie fades them to black.
* Entrance: 34" x 78" 6-Panel Masonite Safe N' Sound door to help reduce sound transference.
* Movie posters are temporary holdovers from my old HT. I'll be replacing them with canvas posters or possibly a few nice displates.
* Portrait-mounted 40" LED HDTV w/ Z83-V Mini PC (Win10) running MoviePosterApp exclusively.
* Misc: McFarlane Toys Pop Culture Masterworks Alien 3D, Robocop 3D and The Godfather 3D Movie Posters.