Originally Posted by Johnsteph10
In the many months since, here are some little bits of progress spread between the pints of beer/movies, etc.
1. I now have 3 Submersive HPs. 1 will go upstairs when I get the Terraform XLs in hand (will equal 2 XLs and 2 HPs).
2. Finished the rack. All of the blank spaces are filled and or finished out with blanks. This rack was ridiculously $$$ for what it was.
3. I have 2 TVs now mounted on the walls and hooked up through a matrix HDMI switcher so I can watch the same things or different sources on the TVs.
It's funny. When I started reading this thread I was SURE everything would be done by the time I got to the present day. Does Logan still "Logan" people?
Great theater. The speakers are out of this world. Is Mr. Seaton still around? So I'm curious about the three above things you posted back in Jan 2011:
1) Did you EVER get your Terraform XL subs? Or did something go wrong? Did they power them up for testing and have the gov't come in and confiscate them for being weapons of mass destruction? Darned curious...
2) Would love a picture of the rack. Is yours on the "show me your rack" thread?
3) How about pics of the spaces with the TVs mounted?
Oh, and #4 - you taken any pics of the screen with something on it? How's the screen wall look? Is that on the show me your screen wall thread?
Yeah, we all know life is life. But we need closure, man, closure
Overall though, thanks so much for your build thread. It's given me a lot of great ideas.
And P.S. - IMPRESSIVE job on the stairwell!