The Zen Garden HT - Page 13 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #361 of 428 Old 08-12-2010, 08:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
snickel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South central Kansas
Posts: 1,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
double pop all zombies in the head
snickel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 428 Old 09-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Member
 
Bobmyster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Aurora, CO
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
A little late into your HVAC discussion, but have you looked into the Arzel zoning system? I respect snickel's knowledge and trade, but we had the Arzel zoning system installed almost a year ago and have had nothing but good things to say about it. In the winter our second floor would be COLD. We used to have about a 10 degree difference in temps between upstairs and downstairs in the winter. Not anymore, now both the main floor and upstairs feel the same. Our electricity bill was actually less this year as we only ran the A/C for the second floor. The returns on the first floor still pulled some of that cool air down from the second floor so it kept it between 77-78 all the time. Another nice bonus.

We went through Builders Heating and Air for our system and ran right at $6300 installed for three zones. Basically each floor has their own thermostat now which controls the 13 dampers in each of the supply lines located just after the trunk, and one bypass in the return to dump excess pressure in the supply trunk from damaging the fan unit.

In our house the builders installed the supply lines in the exterior walls of the house to the second floor so we already had that against us. Short of tearing down drywall and redoing everything, this was the best option for us. A second furnace and A/C unit just for upstairs was going to be crazy expensive....even though that is what should've been done for our house from the beginning. I did go through and retape all of the seams and put that putty stuff on everything else on the trunk to try and combat leakage on all the lines in the basement.

Just a thought if you are still trying to figure out what to do. Hope this helps.
Bob
Bobmyster is offline  
post #363 of 428 Old 09-24-2010, 10:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Brad Horstkotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 5,116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTROSE View Post

And 4,5,6.............

Sorry couldn't resist. This coming from a guy who has procrastination basically in his thread title and who's build thread started 6-14-07.

It's all good!

Regards,

RTROSE

I got you beat - I created my build thread on 9-13-06 - then went away and hid for a couple years, and had to create a new build thread when I actually started building, because my old thread had been archived.
Brad Horstkotte is offline  
post #364 of 428 Old 09-25-2010, 07:28 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Audixium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rocky Mtn High
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobmyster View Post

A little late into your HVAC discussion, but have you looked into the Arzel zoning system? I respect snickel's knowledge and trade, but we had the Arzel zoning system installed almost a year ago and have had nothing but good things to say about it. In the winter our second floor would be COLD. We used to have about a 10 degree difference in temps between upstairs and downstairs in the winter. Not anymore, now both the main floor and upstairs feel the same. Our electricity bill was actually less this year as we only ran the A/C for the second floor. The returns on the first floor still pulled some of that cool air down from the second floor so it kept it between 77-78 all the time. Another nice bonus.

We went through Builders Heating and Air for our system and ran right at $6300 installed for three zones. Basically each floor has their own thermostat now which controls the 13 dampers in each of the supply lines located just after the trunk, and one bypass in the return to dump excess pressure in the supply trunk from damaging the fan unit.

In our house the builders installed the supply lines in the exterior walls of the house to the second floor so we already had that against us. Short of tearing down drywall and redoing everything, this was the best option for us. A second furnace and A/C unit just for upstairs was going to be crazy expensive....even though that is what should've been done for our house from the beginning. I did go through and retape all of the seams and put that putty stuff on everything else on the trunk to try and combat leakage on all the lines in the basement.

Just a thought if you are still trying to figure out what to do. Hope this helps.
Bob

Thanks for all the info. I haven't done anything yet so it is good for perspective to hear that someone is happy with their retrofit zone system.

Once the dust settles in my life (you know, ashes to ashes, dust to dust and all that) I'll get back to the build. I'm guessing that won't happen for a month or two. I don't have time right now to supervise, and I'm definitely hiring out most of the rest of the build.

The Zen Garden HT - Move Along...There is Nothing To See Here.
Audixium is offline  
post #365 of 428 Old 12-31-2010, 11:50 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Audixium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rocky Mtn High
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Well, in anticipation of the new year I ventured into the depths of the basement and gave it a good clean-up: tools put away, sawdust swept up, light bulbs replaced, etc. I'd love to finish by my two year anniversary (Nov 2011), but am in no rush.

The holidays were a little rough without my mom, but she'd want me to finish what I started. So, perhaps at some point in the future you'll see some actual progress here.


The Zen Garden HT - Move Along...There is Nothing To See Here.
Audixium is offline  
post #366 of 428 Old 12-31-2010, 02:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
hanesian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Twin Citiesville, MN
Posts: 2,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Ah yes, I have fond memories of wishing I would finish by my two year anniversary ... WTF was I thinking?!? Now I'll just settle for finishing ... eventually.

Those first few big family events after losing a parent are tough. If it's any consolation, it does get easier with time.

Keep your dobber up, Zen Master. Brighter days ahead!

The Un-Theater Un-Build
_________________________________
State Certified Alcohol Disposal Expert.

 

hanesian is offline  
post #367 of 428 Old 12-31-2010, 08:25 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Audixium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rocky Mtn High
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesian View Post

Ah yes, I have fond memories of wishing I would finish by my two year anniversary ... WTF was I thinking?!? Now I'll just settle for finishing ... eventually.

Well, it didn't help that my cousin (the house flipper) and buddy from high school (Master Electrician) couldn't stop laughing during the tour of progress in October. Luckily they both offered their time.

So, how far down does the WAF go when I say that instead of taking her to Italy in the spring I've decided to accelerate the basement finishing?

The Zen Garden HT - Move Along...There is Nothing To See Here.
Audixium is offline  
post #368 of 428 Old 12-31-2010, 09:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Neurorad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Give a monkey a brain...
Posts: 5,056
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 76
What's the rush?

The path is the way.

Small mind, big work. Big mind, no work - all fun.

I recently added the author's name to the quote in my signature.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddha

Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the universe. -Fishbone
Neurorad is offline  
post #369 of 428 Old 01-02-2011, 11:25 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RTROSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: South Central Indiana
Posts: 6,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audixium View Post

Well, it didn't help that my cousin (the house flipper) and buddy from high school (Master Electrician) couldn't stop laughing during the tour of progress in October. Luckily they both offered their time.

So, how far down does the WAF go when I say that instead of taking her to Italy in the spring I've decided to accelerate the basement finishing?


Let me know when you're going to deliver this news, and I'll gladly come over to wake you from your unconscious state after the beating is done.

Oh, and remember Confucius say,

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." (Regarding the "Professionals" in your family rating your work).


Regards,

RTROSE

My (slower than molasses) HT build here.
Now a Certified Carpet Counselor and Plumbing Counselor (Self given titles - pay no attention).
Enjoying my "almost done" theater.
RTROSE is offline  
post #370 of 428 Old 01-03-2011, 06:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
hanesian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Twin Citiesville, MN
Posts: 2,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audixium View Post

So, how far down does the WAF go when I say that instead of taking her to Italy in the spring I've decided to accelerate the basement finishing?

I'm sure your bride will respond favorably to that idea.



And then for your anniversary make sure to get her a dual bag vacuum cleaner! Worked for me!


The Un-Theater Un-Build
_________________________________
State Certified Alcohol Disposal Expert.

 

hanesian is offline  
post #371 of 428 Old 01-03-2011, 07:58 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Chiahead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Parker Colorado
Posts: 1,618
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Audixium, I am at 2 years 4 months...

I sense a disturbance in the force, and the wife is getting tired of the construction...

Michael

PSN: Chiahead
Chiahead's Man Cave - Indexed
Loganed on 8/29/2008
Chiahead is offline  
post #372 of 428 Old 01-03-2011, 11:18 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Audixium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rocky Mtn High
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurorad View Post
What's the rush?

The path is the way.
I'm with ya' but the family is not!


Quote:
Originally Posted by RTROSE View Post
Let me know when you're going to deliver this news, and I'll gladly come over to wake you from your unconscious state after the beating is done.

Oh, and remember Confucius say,

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." (Regarding the "Professionals" in your family rating your work).


Regards,

RTROSE
So I'm guessing my wife saw the email notification of your reply on the iPad yesterday (along with my quote about Italy), because soon after that...Hanes predicted the future:


Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesian View Post
I'm sure your bride will respond favorably to that idea.



And then for your anniversary make sure to get her a dual bag vacuum cleaner! Worked for me!

I'm not going to be drawing any lines in the sand between Italy and my (um, our) basement. But that $$ in savings is begging to be handed over to men who REALLY know what they're doing. Learning from the video, perhaps I could suggest jewelry instead of Italy - and keep the excessive change?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiahead View Post
Audixium, I am at 2 years 4 months...

I sense a disturbance in the force, and the wife is getting tired of the construction...
Maybe I could approach it like this:

"In another year do you want to be tired of construction...or...relaxing on the French Riviera after spending a week in Italy, all knowing the basement was done by professionals?"

I guess I'll continue to be the turtle. Wait, that would require actual movement.

Oh, and Michael, a group of us are doing the Warrior Dash this year. Did you train at all?

The Zen Garden HT - Move Along...There is Nothing To See Here.
Audixium is offline  
post #373 of 428 Old 01-03-2011, 11:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Chiahead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Parker Colorado
Posts: 1,618
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
prepare to have a blast... I ran around the neighborhood. I would go 3 miles non stop, and I only took the stairs at work for the last month before the dash, not near enough... That altitude is killer!!!

Only 1 guy from our group ran the whole thing without stopping.

Here is the recommended training regiment from the warrior dash page:

How do I train for Warrior Dash?

1. Day one: run as far as you can. Go home.
2. Day two: do the same thing.
3. Find the dirtiest pond in your neighborhood and snorkel in it - in your slippers, without goggles.
4. Practice your climbing and crawling skills at your local jungle gym. Ignore the small children and parental glares.
5. Do not shower or shave for weeks in order to obtain a true Warrior look.

Seriously though, your best bet is to do plenty of running leading up to the race.

Michael

PSN: Chiahead
Chiahead's Man Cave - Indexed
Loganed on 8/29/2008
Chiahead is offline  
post #374 of 428 Old 04-01-2011, 08:14 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RTROSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: South Central Indiana
Posts: 6,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Well,

Anything noteworthy going on. Been awhile since an update has happened.

Regards,

RTROSE

My (slower than molasses) HT build here.
Now a Certified Carpet Counselor and Plumbing Counselor (Self given titles - pay no attention).
Enjoying my "almost done" theater.
RTROSE is offline  
post #375 of 428 Old 04-03-2011, 06:39 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Audixium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rocky Mtn High
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
RTROSE - nothing...nada...zilch. My focus was diverted by a new venture. Plus, we leave in two weeks for Italy (Rome, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, and Milan). I feel like I'm bleeding money...the money that should be paying people to finish the basement.

I will get back at it, but of course the wife started emailing me pictures on how we should redo the backyard... :-/

On a side note, this AVS app for the iPad is pretty cool!

The Zen Garden HT - Move Along...There is Nothing To See Here.
Audixium is offline  
post #376 of 428 Old 04-04-2011, 04:25 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RTROSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: South Central Indiana
Posts: 6,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audixium View Post

RTROSE - nothing...nada...zilch. My focus was diverted by a new venture. Plus, we leave in two weeks for Italy (Rome, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, and Milan). I feel like I'm bleeding money...the money that should be paying people to finish the basement.

I will get back at it, but of course the wife started emailing me pictures on how we should redo the backyard... :-/

On a side note, this AVS app for the iPad is pretty cool!

Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy your travels!

Regards,

RTROSE

My (slower than molasses) HT build here.
Now a Certified Carpet Counselor and Plumbing Counselor (Self given titles - pay no attention).
Enjoying my "almost done" theater.
RTROSE is offline  
post #377 of 428 Old 06-13-2011, 04:02 PM
AVS Special Member
 
hanesian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Twin Citiesville, MN
Posts: 2,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Zen Master,

I'm way too in tune with the Universe to inquire about any HT progress, but how was your vacation to Italy? One of my favorite places!

I was thinking of you the other day while perusing another build that, with total disregard to the feelings of folks like you and me, is actually approaching completion. I don't know how some people can be so insensitive!

Where was I?

Ah yes - this particular build is looking so Zen-like in it's elegance and simplicity that I thought of you. You have to check out this build, as I think you would appreciate it. Here's a link to Brad's build.

Don't forget the Italy update!

Ciao!

The Un-Theater Un-Build
_________________________________
State Certified Alcohol Disposal Expert.

 

hanesian is offline  
post #378 of 428 Old 06-13-2011, 05:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Audixium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rocky Mtn High
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesian View Post

Zen Master,

I'm way too in tune with the Universe to inquire about any HT progress, but how was your vacation to Italy? One of my favorite places!

I was thinking of you the other day while perusing another build that, with total disregard to the feelings of folks like you and me, is actually approaching completion. I don't know how some people can be so insensitive!

Where was I?

Ah yes - this particular build is looking so Zen-like in it's elegance and simplicity that I thought of you. You have to check out this build, as I think you would appreciate it. Here's a link to Brad's build.

Don't forget the Italy update!

Ciao!

Italy was astounding! One couple that went with us has decided to move there by 11/11/11. I'll share a few pics and stories shortly.

That build is sweet! (showing my age)

I'm off working on a new venture and have diverted all my attention to that. I'll come back to AVS when I can - hopefully with completion pics.

The Zen Garden HT - Move Along...There is Nothing To See Here.
Audixium is offline  
post #379 of 428 Old 06-13-2011, 06:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RTROSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: South Central Indiana
Posts: 6,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audixium View Post

Italy was astounding! One couple that went with us has decided to move there by 11/11/11. I'll share a few pics and stories shortly.

That build is sweet! (showing my age)

I'm off working on a new venture and have diverted all my attention to that. I'll come back to AVS when I can - hopefully with completion pics.

Oh come now. A teaser like that and no follow up on what that new venture might be. Cruel and unusual punishment for sure.

Regards,

RTROSE

My (slower than molasses) HT build here.
Now a Certified Carpet Counselor and Plumbing Counselor (Self given titles - pay no attention).
Enjoying my "almost done" theater.
RTROSE is offline  
post #380 of 428 Old 06-14-2011, 02:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BeerParty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Posts: 1,073
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audixium View Post

I'm off working on a new venture and have diverted all my attention to that. I'll come back to AVS when I can - hopefully with completion pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTROSE View Post

Oh come now. A teaser like that and no follow up on what that new venture might be. Cruel and unusual punishment for sure.

I agree, it is most un-zen like to tease us like that.

Chris

"It hurts to admit when you make mistakes - but when they are big enough, the pain only lasts a second."
--Despair, Inc. "Regret"

My AviaTrix TM Build
BeerParty is offline  
post #381 of 428 Old 06-14-2011, 02:55 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Audixium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rocky Mtn High
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTROSE View Post

Oh come now. A teaser like that and no follow up on what that new venture might be. Cruel and unusual punishment for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post

I agree, it is most un-zen like to tease us like that.

Grasshoppers, be still and enjoy the silence.

The Zen Garden HT - Move Along...There is Nothing To See Here.
Audixium is offline  
post #382 of 428 Old 06-14-2011, 03:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Moggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California, Bay Area
Posts: 1,195
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTROSE View Post

Oh come now. A teaser like that and no follow up on what that new venture might be. Cruel and unusual punishment for sure.

A multiplex.... the original plan wasn't ambitious enough

My "Old Vic" Theater Build
My 8 year old daughter: "are contractors the people that mess up your house for money?"
Moggie is offline  
post #383 of 428 Old 06-14-2011, 03:31 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Audixium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rocky Mtn High
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggie View Post

A multiplex.... the original plan wasn't ambitious enough

Ok, ok, ok.

I'm designing the first DIY Home Holodek kit...including an opensource marketplace for developers to sell their um, "Home Plays".

The Zen Garden HT - Move Along...There is Nothing To See Here.
Audixium is offline  
post #384 of 428 Old 09-01-2011, 09:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
hanesian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Twin Citiesville, MN
Posts: 2,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Grasshopper 1 being still and enjoying the silence. Now moving on to more active Zen pursuits.



Your Italy travel buddies still on track for their self-imposed 11/11/11 move deadline?

The Un-Theater Un-Build
_________________________________
State Certified Alcohol Disposal Expert.

 

hanesian is offline  
post #385 of 428 Old 09-01-2011, 01:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Neurorad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Give a monkey a brain...
Posts: 5,056
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 76

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddha

Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the universe. -Fishbone
Neurorad is offline  
post #386 of 428 Old 09-03-2011, 05:31 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Audixium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rocky Mtn High
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesian View Post
Grasshopper 1 being still and enjoying the silence. Now moving on to more active Zen pursuits.

I never did understand why on earth people tried to solve those crossword things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesian View Post
Your Italy travel buddies still on track for their self-imposed 11/11/11 move deadline?
Well the one who made that commitment met a woman from England and probably will end up living there first...delaying his Italianation.

The Zen Garden HT - Move Along...There is Nothing To See Here.
Audixium is offline  
post #387 of 428 Old 09-03-2011, 05:35 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Audixium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rocky Mtn High
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurorad View Post
Talk about religious discrimination! I've never been accused of such things...

The Zen Garden HT - Move Along...There is Nothing To See Here.
Audixium is offline  
post #388 of 428 Old 09-03-2011, 06:33 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Audixium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rocky Mtn High
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I've been busy this year, perfecting my form for the Warrior Dash. See...this is at the end of a 5k, at 9700 feet above sea level, a ton of obstacles, AAANNNDDD a belly flop into a big mud pool. And then this #$%#^ flame tries to give me, cue Nat King Cole, [insert your own] "roasting on an open fire":



"I believe I can fly"...

The Zen Garden HT - Move Along...There is Nothing To See Here.
Audixium is offline  
post #389 of 428 Old 09-03-2011, 09:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Neurorad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Give a monkey a brain...
Posts: 5,056
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Yeah. Busy.

With those ladies chasing you, it reminds me of this Meaning of Life scene, where the accused gets to choose his method of death.


Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddha

Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the universe. -Fishbone
Neurorad is offline  
post #390 of 428 Old 09-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Member
 
SomeDouche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audixium View Post

I've been busy this year, perfecting my form for the Warrior Dash. See...this is at the end of a 5k, at 9700 feet above sea level, a ton of obstacles, AAANNNDDD a belly flop into a big mud pool. And then this #$%#^ flame tries to give me, cue Nat King Cole, [insert your own] "roasting on an open fire":



"I believe I can fly"...

Hey there Audixium, i tried to send you a pm but your pm box is full. Can you clear it out so i can ask you a question real quick? Thanks man.
SomeDouche is offline  
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off