Spaceman Theater build - Page 43 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 13Likes

post #1261 of 1261 Old Today, 08:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
To echo the feelings of many, many others Spaceman, I'd like to say a BIG thank you for such an incredible build thread. This thread is so good it should almost be made a sticky on the forum. For a beginner like me, it was a gold mine of information - just incredibly detailed and well written! And congrats on the beautiful theatre! Mine will be more modest in ambition, but I actually feel ready to tackle most of the project after your thread helped consolidate many of the concepts I've encountered on various other threads.

I did wonder about one thing, though. As far as I could tell, you never discussed whether you've made any masking system or panels for 16:9 viewing. Is this something you've tackled, or have you found that 16:9 viewing without masking isn't enough of a problem to warrant the effort of masking? Or did you purchase your screen with Seymour's masking panels?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, since almost everything you've done seems to have been very well thought out, and also very pragmatic and cost-effective
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Speaker Systems , Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page