Here are some more updates.
I finished putting in the final room column electrical outlet. I have a cat5 in the column as well that runs back to the patch panel. I haven't decided if I'll need it for anything. I'll need to make a decision as to whether to cut another gang box hole above the electrical outlet before mounting the column. It'll be easier to cut now. I may need it to change the step led lighting colors from a remote. But I'm thinking it'll be easier to just snake the IR sensor into the column and wire it hidden.
In fact, I should probably wire an internal electrical outlet while I have the chance. So I can hide the transformer if I want.
To do the front bull nose. I screwed two blocks to the stage that are square to the side walls. Then screwed the oak down. I made sure that my final cuts would leave me with 3.5" width. Then traced the underside. I built a buffer block that I used during tracing which keeps me flush to the side wall and out the distance I need. Keeps me from having to reach way back as well.
Next I cut with the jigsaw along my mark.
I used my handy 3.5" spacer to mark my next cut using the first cutline as a guide.
Before cutting, I marked straight lines in the arch off the square edge. I wasn't sure if I would need them as cut lines, but once that square edge is gone you are only left with angles.
It took three pieces to build the front bull nose. I ended up stacking the smaller pieces on top of the larger one and tracing my cut lines which ended up being about 17 degree's. So I didn't end up using the straight cut.
If I wasn't concerned about the echo, it might look really cool to have the whole first row platform in oak!