The Cinemar Home Theater Construction Thread - Page 73 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 3Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2161 of 3067 Old 08-02-2012, 03:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Spaceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Houston
Posts: 1,962
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 93
I've been adding mine up as I go and have officially entered scary territory.
Spaceman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2162 of 3067 Old 08-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Newbie
 
reedrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sacramento, California
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi guys totally understandable. smile.gif Either way some amazing craftsmanship and innovation here. Loving the progress, I'm very inspired. !
reedrc is offline  
post #2163 of 3067 Old 08-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Member
 
brendanb21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi Mario,


OK so how much is it going to cost me to fly you to Australia to help me build my home theatre?

Congrats again for all the hard work so far, it is supurb. Looking forward to seeing the carpet.
brendanb21 is offline  
post #2164 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 05:05 AM
Advanced Member
 
JVoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Beaumont, TX
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcG View Post

Silly me, thinking you had only 9 channels!! eek.gif
The amplifier's maximum output is per channel and is fixed, not shared. Considering you have 4 ohm speakers, that's 300 watts of dedicated power per channel on tap. I couldn't find the sensitivity rating for your LCRs, but assuming that they are in the 92db range, I doubt you will even consistently use 1/3 of the available power at reference level.
I don't know of any M&K model that has a sensitivity that high. M&K's are known to be fairly inefficient. Even the models I have which is the much smaller THX Select 750 system, is not meant to be powered by a receiver. Once I upgraded to separates, I noticed a huge difference in all the details and subtleties of movies and concerts. I'm not sure about the S-5000's but my 750 LCR's are 4 ohms. I have had a Denon AVR-988 then an XPA-3, next a much smaller Outlaw 7075, and now a Rotel RMB-1075. I have a 7 channel system. The Denon and the Outlaw, had one of the LCR channels shut down on me when I played music at a loud level, on more than one occasion. I just watched the Big 4 concert on blu-ray at reference volume with my Rotel, and that amp never seemed to bat an eye and the speakers handled every bit of that power with no problem. It literally sounded like a Metallica concert. My ears had that slight ringing afterwards and everything. My point is, these things need big amplifiers if you want them to reach their maximum potential. A receiver will get sound to your ears, but I don't think it's going to get the details of the movie soundtrack that you're looking for.
JVoth is offline  
post #2165 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 05:09 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Larry M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Posts: 1,332
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcascio View Post

Larry - just know that your budget will be obliterated and then you won't be surprised at the end. smile.gif

Oh I know it will be oblierated. It already is since I did my latest projection. I'm under damage control biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman View Post

I've been adding mine up as I go and have officially entered scary territory.

I've been keeping track of mine as well. It is a bit crazy how the little things add up.
Larry M is offline  
post #2166 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 05:33 AM
AnalysisParalysis Analyst
 
TMcG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,475
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVoth View Post

I don't know of any M&K model that has a sensitivity that high. M&K's are known to be fairly inefficient. Even the models I have which is the much smaller THX Select 750 system, is not meant to be powered by a receiver. Once I upgraded to separates, I noticed a huge difference in all the details and subtleties of movies and concerts. I'm not sure about the S-5000's but my 750 LCR's are 4 ohms. I have had a Denon AVR-988 then an XPA-3, next a much smaller Outlaw 7075, and now a Rotel RMB-1075. I have a 7 channel system. The Denon and the Outlaw, had one of the LCR channels shut down on me when I played music at a loud level, on more than one occasion. I just watched the Big 4 concert on blu-ray at reference volume with my Rotel, and that amp never seemed to bat an eye and the speakers handled every bit of that power with no problem. It literally sounded like a Metallica concert. My ears had that slight ringing afterwards and everything. My point is, these things need big amplifiers if you want them to reach their maximum potential. A receiver will get sound to your ears, but I don't think it's going to get the details of the movie soundtrack that you're looking for.

The S-5000s are four ohms so the Emotiva will kick out 300wpc. Even if the speakers are 86db efficiency, 300wpc will be more than enough to make the LCRs sing. The sides and surrounds will not be even remotely as demanding due to their smaller size/drivers and the fact that less sound "information" is being snt to them.

I didn't realize the Big4 was now available on Blu-ray...I'll have to pick that up! UPDATE - 1.33:1 aspect ratio....UGH!!
TMcG is offline  
post #2167 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 07:51 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
mcascio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kenosha, WI USA
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendanb21 View Post

Hi Mario,
OK so how much is it going to cost me to fly you to Australia to help me build my home theatre?
Congrats again for all the hard work so far, it is supurb. Looking forward to seeing the carpet.

Thanks. Given how long it took me, you'd have to put me and my family up for a year. wink.gif Hope you like changing diapers. smile.gif
mcascio is offline  
post #2168 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 08:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
mcascio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kenosha, WI USA
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 65
It took two guys the whole day to install the carpet. They glued the pad to the floor then glued the carpet to the pad. Hopefully this never has to come out!

IMG_0873_small.jpg

I'll try to get some more photos later.

They brought the DBox platform carpet back to the shop to bind the edges. They made sure the patterns lined up once I velcro it to the platform. I should have taken a picture, but they used rubber to ramp the carpeting up to the 3/4" bull nose edges so they weren't tripping hazards. While they guys were careful, I'm going to have to do a lot of touch ups along the base. Everything was tucked so they had to jamb it down along certain areas were I didn't have base. Now that I think of it, the face of the platforms I think I ran all the way to the ground, I should have left them a 3/8" gap so they could tuck under. I guess next time. smile.gif


I finished putting up the LED lighting strips in the soffit. The sticker worked really nice. I used 5050 HitLight Strip ligthing. They had 300 LED's per 16.4 ft. I was connecting them together and found they lost their vibrance once you reach over 20'. So I used a 5050YSplitter right at the power source and ran the lights in opposite directions in the soffit. They both met up in the diagnol corner so both strips ended up being the same length which meant that the intensity matched up as well.
http://www.hitlights.com/5050ysplitter.html

I used the invisible connectors to join them so there was no break in the lighting:
http://www.hitlights.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=5050CONNTB

Just be sure to leave the sticker backing on otherwise it's challenging to fit in. I had to put the sticker peel back on the back to make it work.
mcascio is offline  
post #2169 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 08:12 AM
Advanced Member
 
cdika17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 706
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
d(^_^)b

-----------------------------------------------
Chase "Fetch"


Current Theater Build
 

New House Build

 

cdika17 is offline  
post #2170 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 09:15 AM
AnalysisParalysis Analyst
 
TMcG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,475
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 235
Really nice, Mario. Could I ask you for a close-up picture or two of the LED lights in their final position in the cove. I would like to get a visual on the final result of your build-up and installation as I think you achieved a very nice dispersion of colored light across the entire soffit with your method. Thanks!
TMcG is offline  
post #2171 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Newbie
 
reedrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sacramento, California
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Looking really amazing! Would it be possible to see the theatre looking through the door (before the foyer) (with the door open) And from the foyer looking toward the screen?

Great work!
reedrc is offline  
post #2172 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 09:48 AM
Senior Member
 
rs691919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 447
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry M View Post

Oh I know it will be oblierated. It already is since I did my latest projection. I'm under damage control biggrin.gif
I've been keeping track of mine as well. It is a bit crazy how the little things add up.

For me, damage control consists of having a stiff drink when I look at the damage.
rs691919 is offline  
post #2173 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
mcascio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kenosha, WI USA
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcG View Post

Really nice, Mario. Could I ask you for a close-up picture or two of the LED lights in their final position in the cove. I would like to get a visual on the final result of your build-up and installation as I think you achieved a very nice dispersion of colored light across the entire soffit with your method. Thanks!

Sure.

Here's a couple pics. As I've shown in this thread, I elevated my led strip by about 1.25" to get higher than the black lights (which I still need to install 7 more).

I put the lights closer to the wall so they would have a better chance of clearing the height of the black lights which are sitting in the crown cavitiy itself.

IMG_0890_small.jpg


IMG_0898_small.jpg


I left a gap in my led board elevators so I could squeeze the cables for the blacklights through and not have to go over the led's which would create a shadow on the ceiling.
In the corners, I also made a swooping loop so that they wouldn't be dark. You loop it around and then come back under.
IMG_0899_small.jpg

I have plenty of room to add another led row if I want too. But the effect is pretty amazing when you look up from the center of the room and you can't see any corners. It really looks like it goes on forever.
mcascio is offline  
post #2174 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 02:39 PM
AnalysisParalysis Analyst
 
TMcG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,475
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 235
Thanks! I recall seeing your build-up sketches and a few in-construction pics but I wanted to see how the final result turned out vs. the plan because sometimes reality ends up being slightly different. It will be good info to help me avoid mistakes when I move to do something similar the RGB LED light strips.

Have a great weekend.
TMcG is offline  
post #2175 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Member
 
rmaddog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mapleton, UT
Posts: 130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Wow! That ceiling is looking sick with those LEDs! Very impressive. Are those coloring changing LEDs or just blue. I just purchased a similar strip that changes colors and plan on doing a little project with them for my daughters room but really they are to test out how bright they are to see how they will work for some movie poster boxes that I am planning on making. cool.gif
rmaddog is offline  
post #2176 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 05:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Spaceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Houston
Posts: 1,962
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 93
The LED strip lights came out great, Mario. Do you have yours set up to dim? I see that they are dimmable, but it's not clear whether they can dim from a standard 120V dimmer switch or if you need to introduce one of their dimmer accessories to make things work.
Spaceman is offline  
post #2177 of 3067 Old 08-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jon_B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Land of the Shining Mountains, US
Posts: 616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
The carpet looks good and the led lighting looks awesome. I am not sure how or why you are using black lights with the led, but it really looks amazing!
Jon_B is offline  
post #2178 of 3067 Old 08-04-2012, 06:05 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ack_bk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 8,814
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 101
The carpet turned out amazing! You really have put your blood, sweat, and tears into this meticulous build. The first movie is right around the corner.. Speaking of, have you decided what the first movie will be?
ack_bk is offline  
post #2179 of 3067 Old 08-04-2012, 07:53 AM
AnalysisParalysis Analyst
 
TMcG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,475
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_B View Post

I am not sure how or why you are using black lights with the led, but it really looks amazing!

He plans to use Jeff from Night Sky Murals at some point to paint a star ceiling in the coffered area. It uses a high-tech paint that charges and fluoresces with UV black lights. You can either "charge" the paint and let the stars glow for about 6 hours per charge or you can keep the black lights on so they are constantly at their brightest.

Here's his website: http://www.nightskymurals.com/

This is a direct link to one of his cooler installs IMHO (black lights obviously on): http://www.nightskymurals.com/portfolio/california-home-theater/gallery/gallery/

And this discussion forum started by Jeff explains all the nuances of this type of star system vs. fiber optics: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1260948/star-ceilings-painted-or-fiber-optics
TMcG is offline  
post #2180 of 3067 Old 08-05-2012, 06:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
JVoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Beaumont, TX
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcG View Post

The S-5000s are four ohms so the Emotiva will kick out 300wpc. Even if the speakers are 86db efficiency, 300wpc will be more than enough to make the LCRs sing. The sides and surrounds will not be even remotely as demanding due to their smaller size/drivers and the fact that less sound "information" is being snt to them.
I didn't realize the Big4 was now available on Blu-ray...I'll have to pick that up! UPDATE - 1.33:1 aspect ratio....UGH!!
The aspect ratio on my copy is 1.78:1. Even if it was 4:3, it would be worth buying. I mean it's Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer and Metallica in DTS-HD. It doesn't get much better than that.
JVoth is offline  
post #2181 of 3067 Old 08-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jon_B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Land of the Shining Mountains, US
Posts: 616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcG View Post

He plans to use Jeff from Night Sky Murals at some point to paint a star ceiling in the coffered area. It uses a high-tech paint that charges and fluoresces with UV black lights. You can either "charge" the paint and let the stars glow for about 6 hours per charge or you can keep the black lights on so they are constantly at their brightest.
Here's his website: http://www.nightskymurals.com/
This is a direct link to one of his cooler installs IMHO (black lights obviously on): http://www.nightskymurals.com/portfolio/california-home-theater/gallery/gallery/
And this discussion forum started by Jeff explains all the nuances of this type of star system vs. fiber optics: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1260948/star-ceilings-painted-or-fiber-optics

Okay. That makes sense. Obviously I missed that post. That will look amazing. But what has not looked amazing in this build?
Jon_B is offline  
post #2182 of 3067 Old 08-06-2012, 07:24 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
mcascio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kenosha, WI USA
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmaddog View Post

Wow! That ceiling is looking sick with those LEDs! Very impressive. Are those coloring changing LEDs or just blue. I just purchased a similar strip that changes colors and plan on doing a little project with them for my daughters room but really they are to test out how bright they are to see how they will work for some movie poster boxes that I am planning on making. cool.gif

Thanks. The Leds are color changing. I recently found they would go blinking on/off when trying to change them. This has happened a couple times. So I need to isolate the problem. It may be the splitter and /or the one power supply is not enough for both. I've added another power supply for now to see if that solves it.
mcascio is offline  
post #2183 of 3067 Old 08-06-2012, 07:27 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
mcascio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kenosha, WI USA
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman View Post

The LED strip lights came out great, Mario. Do you have yours set up to dim? I see that they are dimmable, but it's not clear whether they can dim from a standard 120V dimmer switch or if you need to introduce one of their dimmer accessories to make things work.

These will not dim unless I use the remote control. I'm still debating how I plan to control them from within the room. I don't like the line of sight requirement with IR. So I'll probably set it up so that my IR goes to the central location in the front of the room, and then into MainLobby/MLServer...when then relays the IR directly to the actual IR emitter on the LED strip. That way it's more reliable. I also want to control just turning them on/off from the Insteon keypad. So I may use a similar technique of going through MLServer to handle the heavy lifting.
mcascio is offline  
post #2184 of 3067 Old 08-06-2012, 07:30 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
mcascio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kenosha, WI USA
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_B View Post

The carpet looks good and the led lighting looks awesome. I am not sure how or why you are using black lights with the led, but it really looks amazing!

Thanks Jon_B.

Looks like you already got a response to why I put the black lights in.
Jeff will be here Thursday to paint the ceiling. So hopefully I've got the black lights in a good location to charge the stars.
mcascio is offline  
post #2185 of 3067 Old 08-06-2012, 07:31 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
mcascio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kenosha, WI USA
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post

The carpet turned out amazing! You really have put your blood, sweat, and tears into this meticulous build. The first movie is right around the corner.. Speaking of, have you decided what the first movie will be?

I haven't posted pics yet. But the screen went up this weekend. I watched the beginning of several movies with a friend who helped me hang the screen. But I actually did watch Ghost Protocol. I still think it was unofficial since the room isn't quite finished yet.
mcascio is offline  
post #2186 of 3067 Old 08-06-2012, 07:37 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
mcascio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kenosha, WI USA
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidK442 View Post

I have followed your build almost from the beginning; back when it seemed as if your talent was restricted to graphic rendering. That thought has certainly been proven wrong. Not to wax too poetic but your theater is a masterpiece, guided by artistic vision and implemented with excruciating attention to detail. That last picture, with the carpet installed...Wow! Pinnacle of the 'do-it-yourself' art. Congratulations on a spectacular theater almost complete.

Thanks so much. It's been a great learning experience. Enjoyable at times, and frustrating at others. But in the end, it's something I've become extremely proud of and it's still hard to believe I did it myself.

Thanks to all who kept me motivated with your expertise, suggestions and motivating words.
mcascio is offline  
post #2187 of 3067 Old 08-06-2012, 07:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
mcascio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kenosha, WI USA
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Ok. So it was a busy weekend.

All the black lights are installed.

I started working on putting butt kickers in the Berklines. But I noticed after installing one that you can feel the board it mounts to ever so slightly when you sit into the seat. I'm not a very heavy person so I don't notice it unless I'm bouncing on the seat and it eventually stops at the bottom. So I stopped at the one and will just get it connected to see if I want to proceed with the rest of the back row seats.

The Seymour screen went in this weekend. It was extremely easy to build. It did take two to hang, but otherwise it was a simple one man job. The picture looks fantastic. Rango looks just incredible on it!
The bounded carpet for the Dbox platform came in. I still need to bolt the deck to the aluminum frame, but the weight of the chairs itself is doing a fairly good job at the moment while I test out everything. I want to make sure all the cabling is right where it needs to be before making it more difficult to remove.

Here are some pics as I added the first row, then the second.

IMG_0914_small.jpg

IMG_0931_small.jpg

IMG_0942_small.jpg

IMG_0947_small.jpg

IMG_0959_small.jpg

I had them wrap the carpet down into the Dbox platform so it looks pretty seamless once the top bounded carpet is on the deck.
IMG_0977_small.jpg

IMG_0985_small.jpg

IMG_0995_small.jpg

IMG_0999_small.jpg

IMG_1022_small.jpg

IMG_1024_small.jpg

IMG_1027_small.jpg

IMG_1031_small.jpg

IMG_1034_small.jpg

IMG_1037_small.jpg

IMG_1038_small.jpg

IMG_1040_small.jpg

IMG_1044_small.jpg

IMG_1061_small.jpg
AndrewDickerson likes this.
mcascio is offline  
post #2188 of 3067 Old 08-06-2012, 08:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
AirBenji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 1,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Holy crap. That's all. smile.gif

The Esquire Theater Construction Thread:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1289590
AirBenji is offline  
post #2189 of 3067 Old 08-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Member
 
Axoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Simply breathtaking!

Amazing work!

I've been following this thread since the beginning, you are an inspiration for us all!

John
Axoman is offline  
post #2190 of 3067 Old 08-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Member
 
ildigital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 42
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
This is a really superb theater!

Awesome work and great look!

Davide

> HT Utopia - visit the website or the AVS Forum thread <

"If you can't believe a little in what you see on the screen, it's not worth wasting your time on cinema", S. Daney
ildigital is offline  
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Speaker Systems

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off