Suggesstion needed on Screen Mounting to provide access to install rope lights.
(Bought Designer White laminate yesterday..)
Screen Size is [b]120" Diagonal, 58.6" height , 104.6"width -
Required Frame width with 3.5" -- 111.6" X 65.6"
1. Picture one shows the current situation:
2. Below picture shows a 2X4 frame Screwed to the existing wall with 3" screw - make it level - straight
109.6" X 63.6" (2" smaller than the required full frame with border - split like 1" difference throughout perimeter, i hope i didnt confuse the reader)
3. Below picture(s) shows the build of DIY laminate screen
Laminate screwed to the frame
4. (AT THE END AFTER FINISHING THE ROOM - Pick the assembly (2-3 people) - Screw the DIY Screen to the 2X4 frame on the wall
In this way - I can assure
1. Strong mounting of the screen
2. Rope lights can run through the 2X4 frame..Help needed whether i am in right track...i dont like the hangman system...