Hi, after having postponed this for a long time, I'm really happy to present you my HT, at last.
For many years I've only dreamed about having this dedicated space and this is why my choice to call it Utopia.
Utopia has been designed from scratch and is a full DIY realisation.
Plans has been done with 2D CAD and then the whole structure has been ported to SketchUp in 3D.
- Room is about 11x16x8 foot and is a room in a room contruction (mainly because I've neighbors) on my basement.
- 6 seating over 2 row
- baffle wall for the LCR front loudspeaker system, as well for the subwoofer
- LCR loudspeakers are 2 way systems with Constant Directivity horn, flush mounted on the baffle wall
- AT screen, 100" wide, 1.78:1
- 7.1 layout (Dolby guidelines)
Before starting with some pictures, I wish to thank to the whole community on the AVSforum: althought my partecipation to the forum has been really silent, an invaluable help has come from reading the projects showed here.
Starting from the finish, the following are the pictures of the theater
One of my favorite is the LCR rear screen lighting: a guaranteed "WOW!" from guests!