post #31 of 35 Old 03-16-2012, 08:10 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Erskine View Post

Now if only Festool would make a table saw....

... it would be another Festool product I can't afford ...

My wife continues to insist that it's more important to send our kids to college than for me to upgrade all of my tools. Fortunately, she is otherwise perfect.

Maker of the finest saw dust since 1980, give or take

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 Old 03-16-2012, 09:42 AM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 612
From my observation the bigger heavier the table saw usually the better. The good news is people are often desperate to sell them when moving. Keep watching CL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PROJECTS:

post #33 of 35 Old 03-16-2012, 09:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
JET table saw, the only way to go!!!
post #34 of 35 Old 03-17-2012, 04:02 AM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 612
Dream table check list

Huge surface
Built in Router table
Out feed table
Ample space
Accurate fence system
Connected to a dust collection system

Not mine:

PROJECTS:

post #35 of 35 Old 03-17-2012, 09:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC View Post

Dream table check list

Huge surface
Built in Router table
Out feed table
Ample space
Accurate fence system
Connected to a dust collection system

Not mine:

Here is the $64,000 question.. How do you keep stuff from piling up on all that wonderful flat surface?

I wonder what they did with all the STUFF that would be in a normal shop before that picture was taken ;-)

Doug

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page