DIY Custom-Printed Movie Poster Acoustic Panels - cheap! - Page 67 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 235Likes

post #1981 of 1982 Old Today, 05:11 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 73
I completed the remainder of my Fabric Posters...

Here is an Indiana Jones one. The original image 'border' of the high quality photo I found was all white. I had another lower quality photo with the Brown border. Nick worked his magic and used the high quality image and converted the border to look how I wanted it.

\

Here is an E.T. photo. This one originally had a '20th Anniversary' type image below the ET wording, and the ET wording was smaller. Nick removed the 20th Anniversary data for me, and gave me two versions... one which was the original ET wording size, which left a lot of black space at the bottom, then this version - where he enlarged that wording to fill the space a bit more. I hadn't even thought of that as an option, but was pleased with his suggestion - I guess, as much as he has worked on these, he has developed a knack for this!

Similar story on this one, high quality image which had no words on it at all, and Nick added the Titanic wording (provided two options).

When I have these all hung, I'll take post pictures of these in the context of the overall room design.
nickbuol likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1982 of 1982 Old Today, 07:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 267
They turned out nice. Can't wait to see them hung on the walls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page