Madhouse Theater project - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #91 of 232 Old 02-13-2012, 08:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I understand that overwhelming feeling that the project can have, I've felt it on mine as well. You're right about needing to just press-on. Even if we don't get feedback sometimes, I am sure the number of page views of your build is continuing to go up so, people are looking. I too have put together a list of to do's within the project to keep me motivated and progressing.

That was a great idea for you and your wife to get the chairs out for a test. It looks like that has jump-started things for you. Keep going...

Dale
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 232 Old 02-13-2012, 09:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by randy98mtu View Post

After putting the chairs away, I tried doing a few things and felt very discouraged. Nothing was going right and I was wondering if I was a fool for taking this project on. So I gave up after 3 failed tasks and took the evening off (it was already 4 I think.)

Ha, that sounds familiar - and definitely the right thing to do if things aren't working, and you're not having fun - take a break, and usually the next day you've figured out a better approach.

Quote:

So I don't know if anyone reads this anymore, but progress is being made and our enthusiasm is high!

Still following - I just usually don't have a whole lot to offer during the framing stage, I have a lot more opinions during finishing.
post #93 of 232 Old 02-13-2012, 09:52 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Horstkotte View Post

Ha, that sounds familiar - and definitely the right thing to do if things aren't working, and you're not having fun - take a break, and usually the next day you've figured out a better approach.

Still following - I just usually don't have a whole lot to offer during the framing stage, I have a lot more opinions during finishing.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I understand framing isn't fun or glamorous. I just think there are so many decisions that have a huge impact on the result at this stage.

As I was sulking Saturday evening, I remembered (or imagined?) other similar posts from around here in the past and that helped me put it behind me. Sometimes it's just not going your way and for whatever reason,your head is not in it. I'm glad I cut my losses because Sunday was a thousand times better.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'm doing a lot of daydreaming about components for the sound system. I'm torn between just getting a nice Onkyo, Denon or Marantz receiver or going the separates route, which I've never done before. I think my budget doesn't really allow the latter, so I'll probably go with a nice receiver, I'm thinking in the $2000 range. Then for speakers I'm thinking either Emotiva or Definitive. My father in law has Definitive in his basement and they sound good. I've never heard Emotiva, but see lots of good comments about them here.

My current plan is to have 4 in-wall surrounds, towers and a center and probably 2 powered subs in the front of the room. I also want my receiver to handle duty of the living room downstairs including an HDMI for picture and 2 or 3 speakers. I'm not really planning to do a full surround system for that room.
post #94 of 232 Old 02-20-2012, 01:17 PM - Thread Starter

Thought I'd put up another quick progress report, sans pictures. Slow but steady here. I finished boxing out the trunk line back to the screen wall of the living room and also framed the last piece next to the stairs. I spoke to my cousin who is a plumber. He's going to come in a few weeks and put in a backup sump pump and perhaps rough in my sink. I'm on vacation for the next week, so nothing will be happening. The next big task is electrical. I'm getting a better idea of where I want everything, so it's just a matter of mounting boxes and lights and starting to pull wire. Hopefully in about 2 months I can recruit my brother-in-law to help me make all the final connections and be ready to put up some drywall! After the plumbing is done I need to put up the last wall and a bit more sofit framing. Definitely getting excited to see one big task about as far as I can take it. It's hard getting down there more than an hour or two a night, but now that I'm on to electrical and making less noise, I will feel less guilty working down there. Hopefully it's not too aggressive, but I'm hoping to be ready for or have completed drywall by my wife's birthday in late May. I'm still thinking about doing my own work in the theater, hanging OSB GG Drywall in there and then letting whoever does the rest of the basement do the mud and tape in there.

Oh yeah, I need to do a few backer boxes as well for a few lights in my theater and my in-wall speakers. I'm thinking of going with Definitive RLS-III enclosed in-wall speakers for my 5 main speakers, then a couple smaller in walls for my rear surrounds. I plan to build backer boxes for all of those, even the enclosed models. I would like to audition the speakers before I start making backer boxes though.
post #95 of 232 Old 03-02-2012, 04:53 AM - Thread Starter

Well I was on vacation last week and this week has been crazy busy catching up. I spoke to my cousin last night and he is planning to come sometime next week to do my sump backup. While he has the water off, he's going to put in a couple ball valves for me to run to my sink in my wet bar. This weekend I may have to work, but I'm hoping to get to work on the electrical. I've spoken to a few people to get an understanding of what to do and the plan is coming together. So hopefully I'll be back in a few days with more progress.
post #96 of 232 Old 03-05-2012, 05:07 AM - Thread Starter

I've been fighting a cold, so I was not going as hard as I would have liked to this weekend. I still had some good progress. Not much in the theater itself, but the whole basement has to get done. Saturday I picked up a bunch of electrical supplies. Got home and of course, realized I forgot a few key ingredients, so I went back to the store! Finally got to work. First I decided where to put my 6 Halo's in the main part of the basement. Actually first I moved my 7 Berklines into the theater to get them out of the way...

Then slapped them up in place. I have to say here, I love lasers. Measure and mark a couple spots on the floor. Throw the laser down and line it up with the marks. Then you can mark the joists above. I'm sure I'm playing captain obvious here, but it really is a nice way to get everything lined up.

After that, I couldn't simply move on and mount more lights. I HAD to get those turned on. So I pulled the switches out of the existing wiring. They aren't going to stay there, but I pulled another power line from there to power my new switches temporarily.

After that I moved on to the kids play area and got 3 lights put up there.

After that I ran out of gas. Sunday I was really hit by the cold. I just wired a switch for the other 3 lights. After that I did pull smurf tube to the locations for the front 3 speakers. After more negotiations with the WAF, I will be using in-wall speakers for the fronts. I am going to put the sub under the stairs where the ceiling is too low to walk anyway. Can't do anything else with that space. I figure I can build a small sand filled compartment for it there, then put a fake wall around it and cover that in fabric. So I can still have all my speakers hidden like I am planning.

My cousin is supposed to come tomorrow morning to put in my backup sump pump. I'm going with the water powered rig. I sure don't want to have the problems others have had!
post #97 of 232 Old 03-06-2012, 06:27 AM - Thread Starter

So against the advice of most, I am planning to use in wall speakers. The WAF is too high on this option, and the false screen wall giving up 2 feet of space in the room got crushed in negotiations. So I'm thinking of ways to best handle the hand I'm dealt. What I've come up with is this:

Basically turning entire stud bays into backer boxes. Following the principles of the backer boxes, I've just made a cavity, put green glue in there and a second layer. On reflection, I think the backer board is for can lights and I probably don't need it in this application.

I'm looking for feedback on this. I know people don't recommend the in wall speakers, but if you had no other choice, does this plan look like a good option for handling it? Are there side effects I'm not seeing or thinking of? I think for the fronts I will do this for entire bays. For the surrounds, I will localize it and cap them top and bottom without making it take the entire stud bay height.

Thanks for any thoughts.
post #98 of 232 Old 03-06-2012, 06:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 63
I wouldn't rule out high quality in-wall speakers. I also wouldn't rule out a six deep inch deep AT space with in-wall speakers.

I wouldn't use a backer board, just two (or even three) layers of 5/8" drywall, with GG in between. That would include the studs.
post #99 of 232 Old 03-06-2012, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Couple quick pictures/problems/solutions.

First, a cold air return I am going to fix in the common area.

I wasn't going to bother with it, but it's really bugging me to have to jog the ceiling right at the bottom of the stairs. So I'm moving it to the inside of the beam, where I'm already boxing out for the main trunks. Just have to poke it up next to the stabilizer joists there.

Next I was planning to use the Soundproofing Company sofit design to go around the beam in the center of the basement. When I started measuring, I was terrified to find I had built the sofit flush with the bottom of the beam, leaving me NOTHING to attach to. I went about what I had planned, which was marking out where the screen would be on the front wall. When I finished that, I stopped and looked at my beam problem with a few whisper clips and IB3's I had on hand. I came up with this twist to not use the whisper clips and use the IB3's instead...

A few slightly altered IB3's to support the horizontal part of the sofit:

To look something like this, but with a 2x2 in the end...

And standard IB3's for the vertical portion.

I will then attach OSB or 5/8" drywall to that. I will be dropping my supply duct into this sofit, running along it to the front of the room. Then I'll poke through and build a standard in-drywall sofit to terminate the duct in the room.

So another call to Tedd and John is coming. I need more IB3's so I can get this done! Also need a few 2x2's. The only one I have left is quite literally a banana.
post #100 of 232 Old 03-09-2012, 05:51 AM - Thread Starter

Slow but steady. Last night I cut my 300 ft spool of 12-2 speaker wire from Monoprice into 5 60 footers. I labeled those, along with a Cat6, HDMI and Subwoofer RCA, tied and taped them and pulled them through my 2" PVC from the equipment room to the front of the theater.

Lots of thinking and planning this week. I also had my cousin come out to do my plumbing. I could have done the sink, but he was there and had the water off. So he put in this water powered backup sump pump and roughed in the water lines for the sink in the wet bar/kitchen area. I still have to run the drain line.

post #101 of 232 Old 03-09-2012, 06:55 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 391
Rather than build back boxes and use an in-wall speaker that was designed as open baffle, I would look into in-wall speakers that are designed only as enclosed speakers. Take a look at these offerings:

http://www.atlantictechnology.com/de...asp?NodeId=136
http://www.rbhsound.com/inwall_sig.php
http://www.triadspeakers.com/products/iws4lcr.html
http://www.triadspeakers.com/products/iwg6lcr.html

All of these would make excellent speakers for an in-wall system. A lot of people talk negative about in-wall, but what they are talking about is open baffle in-wall speakers. Engineered enclosure in-wall speakers remove that negative and have some positives over in-room speakers. If you would like to discuss, give us a call.

Mike Garrett, AV Science Sales Call Me: 585-671-2968
Email Me: Mike@AVScience.com
Brands we sell: http://avscience.com/brands/ 
Call for B-stock projectors
Stewart, Seymour, SE, SI & many more.
Klipsch, RBH, Martin Logan, Triad, Atlantic Technology, MK Sound, BG Radia, SVS & Def Tech.
post #102 of 232 Old 03-09-2012, 07:04 AM - Thread Starter

I may give you a call to talk about some of those. I was referring to enclosed in wall speakers. I had been leaning towards Definitive RLS-II or -III's with RSS-II's or -III's for surrounds. Are you saying you wouldn't bother boxing behind them since they are already enclosed? I was just trying to prevent sound from escaping the room still.
post #103 of 232 Old 03-09-2012, 12:27 PM

Liked: 10
I created "boxes" in the wall for my in wall speakers in my everyday theater and just had one layer of drywall on each side of the wall and some poly fill from walmart and sound does not bleed into the adjacent room and they sound pretty good. Of course it never hurts to go "overboard", but I just wanted to share my relevant experience.
post #104 of 232 Old 03-11-2012, 09:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 32
This is looking great Randy!

I need to get myself a laser. That is a great idea for the lights.

If I was in your situation with in-wall speakers I would do a false wall that isn't very deep. Maybe only about a foot. then put your in-walls in this wall behind an acoustically transparent screen. This way you won't have to penetrate your soundproofing at all and you can get the clean look with the speakers behind the screen. Plus you can mount your center at the same height as the mains which is always a good thing.

I would still look at enclosed in-walls for the better sound quality as has already been mentioned.

Also you could build a small stage to add to the look of the front screen area.

I apologize if this was already mentioned earlier. It's late and I went through the previous pages rather quickly.

The Austin Home Theater:
A DIY high school project (now complete and being enjoyed everyday)

post #105 of 232 Old 03-12-2012, 05:25 AM - Thread Starter

I am definitely doing enclosed in-walls. I hadn't though of framing up another 2x4 wall after drywall. Not a bad idea if I snuck it in when the wife wasn't looking. Actually I showed her what the hat channel looks like the other day and she started whining about how I keep making spaces smaller. I told her not to worry about it, she'll love the space. Finally I told her she's not allowed in the basement until it's done. lol Later I showed her a picture of the gas and water lines that are below the joists in the theater, so I NEED to drop the drywall down below that stuff anyway.

Got a few things done this weekend, but had another frustrating day yesterday. Friday night I started on the last of my framing and used up the last of my 2x4's. Saturday I only got to work for a few minutes down there, but my dad helped me with the sofit in the play area, just putting up a piece I couldn't do alone. I also put up a few pieces of drywall that were missing in the storage area. Then I put up accoustical caulk on that wall and along the baseplate both in the storage area and in the theater screen wall.

Sunday I planned on framing the last wall. I went out first thing and got all the lumber I'd need. Then I started laying out the first section. It's a slow wall to do because there are 2 windows, the electrical panel, the beam with the duct trunks/sofit and the sump pump. So lots of things to build around. Well I got about a third of the way into laying it out when I realized I couldn't do it until I moved the cold air return I references a few posts back. I got it almost done, but can't get the straight section of pipe in. Fortunately it's 60+ outside this week, so no need for the furnace to run anymore. I quit at 3 when the babysitter had to leave and my wife was still at a meeting. In the evening after she got home I tried to finish the sofit in the play area. That wasn't going well. So then I nailed up the lights in the kitchen area and then went back to laying out the framing for the north wall. Got through the next third of it when I realized I had screwed up and didn't need to go to the ceiling because the duct work sofit would be there.

I called it quits, not terribly happy that I didn't finish anything that day. I did make a decent amount of progress I guess. I just wanted to knock something off the list. I think I'm just totally burned out on framing and I just need to get it done. I don't want to look at another 2x4, saw, nail or hammer. I've been screwing most of the sofit work together, which is one of the main things frustrating me. For some reason yesterday I couldn't get a screw to go in to save my life. I grabbed the impact driver and the battery was too low in it to do anything.

On a few other not so inspiring notes. The wife was not very receptive when I mentioned drop ceiling for the common areas. Then again, my dad wasn't very excited when I mentioned doing the drywall myself. So maybe I just need to hire someone to figure out how to flatten out all the joists, drywall the whole ceiling and let them do it all for me. For some reason I still want to do the theater myself because I don't trust anyone to follow the directions. I guess I'll do it the way Big suggests and just work with them and apply the GG myself.

So that's where I'm at. Long winded and boring.
post #106 of 232 Old 03-12-2012, 07:18 AM
AVS Special Member

I think that the small false wall is your best choice. It doesn't even have to be a foot deep. A 2x4 wall is 3.5" plus the screen. Not very deep at all. It will save you the effort of having to deal with soundproofing the back of the speakers and make the front of the room look very nice.

As someone who has been installing drywall for the past week I will say that it isn't as bad as I thought. It is heavy but not tremendously. My mom and I were able to get sheets on the ceiling with the help of a wooden "T" that I made.

If you're using clips and channel in the theater it makes leveling the ceiling pretty easy. You can shim out the clips to adjust it.

I think that a drop ceiling in the rest of the basement is a good idea. It saves you having to move any pipes or ductwork hanging below. They don't have to look boring either. You can get panels with cool designs on them. Consider showing some of them to your wife.

Keep up the good work!

The Austin Home Theater:

post #107 of 232 Old 03-12-2012, 08:00 AM - Thread Starter

I think I will do that with the false wall. It will be in the window of time she is not allowed down there. lol If I just line the actual front wall with linacoustic it should sound fine. Slap a few panels of OSB/drywall where I want to mount the speakers. Paint those black, then hang the screen and call it good. The bummer is I pulled my speaker wire to the stud bays. Now I have to decide if I want to pull them to a box instead and put connections there, or just run it through the wall and seal the holes.

With leveling/shimming the clips and channel, how did you go about that? Do you level it as you are putting up the hat channel? I've been trying to figure that step out...
post #108 of 232 Old 03-12-2012, 08:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Yup. I would build the wall after the room is drywalled and fill it with cheap fiberglass insulation to prevent resonances. Then cover the whole thing in 1/2" drywall. Place your speakers in the proper locations (making sure that they all are at the same height) and then cover all of the 1/2" drywall with linacoustic (cutting around the speakers obviously). Then I'd frame a "minimalist screen wall" as seen in others build threads a few inches away from the speakers to hold the screen. This can be really simple. Consider mounting the screen on a piano hinge so that it can be swung up to access the speakers behind it. Cover all the areas around the screen with removable GOM panels and you're good to go!

I would just run the wires through the smallest hole possible in the outer drywall shell and then caulk the hole to seal it up.

If you have a long level (6 feet) you could place it against the bottom of the joists. Shim out any low spots to make it level and then attach your clips to the joists through those shims. That way when you hang your channel from the clips it will be nice and level.

The Austin Home Theater:

post #109 of 232 Old 03-28-2012, 05:23 AM - Thread Starter

So I had a few delays the past few weeks. First I had a pinched nerve in my back/neck that was making my left arm hurt. At least that's what i thought, so I took a week off just to let my body heal (hopefully.) I haven't pushed it much yet, but I fear that my left arm will still bother me a bit. Too bad. Then the following week me and the kids all had colds. So I took that week off from the basement. Then last weekend the wife was gone so I was alone with the kids and nothing got done once again.

I still want to get to drywall by the end of May, so I took a few long weekends this month. I have this coming Monday off, then a 4 day weekend a few weeks later. I reserve the right to take more long weekends in May to achieve my goals!

I also have motivation and additional side projects now. My deadline has been set at 9 months. As that is when number 3 is due to arrive! The side project is to move my 2 daughters from their current rooms into 1 room. My oldest daughters room then will be converted to the new guest room. So my evenings this week are occupied trying to get their room painted before the bunk beds arrive. I have no idea where I'm going to store this now spare queen bed we have. I'll cross that bridge later.

Hopefully I can get this thing moving. Once I get the paint out of the way, the short list is:

Finish framing the last wall and sofit/duct boxing in the main part of the basement.
Add a junction box to move the existing switches to the other side of the stairs.
Install and wire outlets in the main part of the basement as well as in the theater.

Those are my goals for this weekend. The wife wants to see this done before the baby arrives as well, so she is eager to make sure I can work down there as much as I can. Wish me luck!
post #110 of 232 Old 03-28-2012, 04:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Sorry about the troubles, but a HUGE congratulations on the upcoming theater patron!

It sounds like you've got a good plan going forward. Keep chipping away at it and you'll be done before you know it. Once that drywall goes up you know that it is all worth it.

Don't forget to take pics to document your progress.

The Austin Home Theater:

post #111 of 232 Old 03-29-2012, 04:23 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks Austin. It's definitely motivation to get this thing done. Those first few months the little ones are so sweet to just hold while they nap, and it would sure be nice to hold them in a Berkline in front of a 130" wide screen! Here is my updated screen/speaker plan.

Still fighting my cold so I haven't gotten as far as I would like in the girls' new room. I did get a jump start on the taping the other night. I suck at cutting in and my wife is very particular about paint lines, so I gave up and just tape everything. Definitely anxious to get that one off my list and move back downstairs.

And I ALWAYS take lots of pictures. Sorry the past few have been from my iPhone. I definitely need to get the big guns out for my progress shots. This setup has been responsible for most of my recent progress shots.

post #112 of 232 Old 03-29-2012, 07:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:

Those first few months the little ones are so sweet to just hold while they nap, and it would sure be nice to hold them in a Berkline in front of a 130" wide screen!

Looking good - keep up the progress!

The Un-Theater Un-Build

post #113 of 232 Old 03-31-2012, 06:31 PM - Thread Starter

So day 1 of my 3 day weekend is over. Last night and this morning I got the first coat of paint in the guest room. Distraction 90% done. After that, I set to fixing the wiring. I pulled the original switches out. Killed the original lights. I had to do a junction box to run to the new switch location and new lights. Got that all wrapped up. The kids were not cooperating, so it didn't go as fast as I had hoped. I also had to make a run to Home Depot for some 14-3 wire for the 3 way switch and a few other odds and ends.

After dinner I drilled all the holes for the outlets and pulled all the wire and mounted all the boxes. I also put in a switch for the lights in the storage area, they will share the circuit with the outlets.

Tomorrow I need to finish that last wall I keep talking about. I was also looking at re-routing the heat vent that goes to the kitchen upstairs. Once I get those things done, I can move back into the theater and hit the outlets and such in there.

I keep thinking I'm really close to drywall. I'm for sure getting closer and closer! I know there is a lot to do in the theater and it will take longer than I think it will. I'm feeling good about where I'm at though!
post #114 of 232 Old 04-01-2012, 10:22 AM

Liked: 10
Hey guys, I am pretty new here but I have been stalking many of you for a few months. Is it possible to use non in-wall speakers in the wall? What is the difference between enclosed in-wall speakers and normal speakers? I in no way mean to hijack your tread but since you are using in-wall speakers I thought it might be appropriate.

Thanks,
Jeremy
post #115 of 232 Old 04-01-2012, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter

Another hard day of framing. Still not 100%, but feel very good about where I am. Framing was just about all I worked on, in addition to removing the original light fixtures and wiring. A few pictures:

First section. This one has been laying on the floor for 3 weeks. You can see it was a pretty crazy wall.

After that I moved on to the last few feet of the east wall, where the sink will be in the kitchen.

Finally I did the last major section from the window back to the sump.

So now all that's left for framing is to finish up the sofit on the left side of the first picture as well as the ductwork boxing. There is also a 4 foot section over the sump that I need to do. I have neck problems though, and today was brutal on my back/neck. So I think tomorrow (I took a day off to keep the progress up) I'm going to switch back over to electrical. I may even have some theater work to show! Actually while I was at Home Depot today, I did grab 1 bundle of Roxul and I'm doing that on the storage side of the double wall behind the screen. I'm not planning on using a lot of Roxul, but I saw it there and thought I'd do the first layer.

So I'm very happy with my progress and look forward to keeping it going.
post #116 of 232 Old 04-01-2012, 06:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Looks good!!! Keep this progress up and you'll be golden.

Roxul is nice because it won't make you itch as much but it is no better than fiberglass for sound isolation. Not worth the extra money in my opinion but like I said it is a little bit easier to work with.

The Austin Home Theater:

post #117 of 232 Old 04-01-2012, 07:06 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks.

Like I said, it was a spur of the moment decision. I will be buying 1 more package to finish said wall. The rest of the basement will be plain old pink stuff.

I just want to get back down there and keep working now. It's really crippling to only be able to make noise when the kids are up. Especially when neither of them napped at all this weekend! My 3 year old is growing out of naps, but my 20 month old just decide to not fall asleep at nap times this weekend.

Tomorrow is another day!
post #118 of 232 Old 04-02-2012, 12:31 PM - Thread Starter

Another day. My neck hurt and I had a bad headache when I got up today. So I was working on odds and ends. I pulled 12-2 for my 20A outlets in the equipment room.

I braced my 3 gang box for the switches for the main part of the basement. I cleaned up the box, but as you can see I still need to clean up the wiring.

Pulled outlets throughout the kids play area.

Finished up my first package of Roxul. Need to buy 1 more to finish this wall.

And that's about where I am now. Ready to hit the electrical in the theater and start throwing up insulation.
post #119 of 232 Old 04-10-2012, 09:26 AM - Thread Starter

Well I got more speaker wire and such from Monoprice yesterday. I've got things plotted out through June, up to having the drywall hung. I think it's realistic and I'm ready to get after it! I've got a 4 day weekend this weekend with the sole purpose of the basement.

Looking for an opinion on my living room space downstairs. I've already got a full 5.1 setup in the upstairs living room. Then I'll have 7.1 in the theater. I'm going to have a flat panel TV in the basement living room, but I'm undecided on what to do for audio there. I think the way I'm going to run my sound, I'll have an old Onkyo 595 setup for the space, so I can do up to 5.1. I probably won't do a subwoofer, but I'm debating if I even do surround. I'm thinking about just doing 2 front speakers, either in wall or floor standing.

So what would you do?
post #120 of 232 Old 04-10-2012, 10:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 41

I will have the same thing when I am done. 7.1 in theater and 5.1 in the living room and the other TV viewing area in the basement.
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Theater Solutions

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page