Sony VW1000 4k, 13' Scope, and Ten 21 Inch Subs - Page 9 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews > Home Entertainment & Theater Builder > Dedicated Theater Design & Construction > Sony VW1000 4k, 13' Scope, and Ten 21 Inch Subs

Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

audiovideoholic's Avatar audiovideoholic
05:30 PM Liked: 96
post #241 of 438
04-11-2012 | Posts: 2,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by laptopdoc View Post

Fantastic Theater!.Your build is exactly the size i will go with in my next theater. I started my current theater build 4 weeks ago with the help of local contractors and Ted white. I also flew in Jeff Parkinson(BigmouthinDC)for advice which proved invaluable.

My screen size will be 140" 2:35 AT. You gave me advice last month regarding projector/ screen selection to light it up when i started a thread on this forum and thanks again for that.

You expressed interest in dual projector setup in my thread last month so are you going to do a dual projector setup in the future?.

I thought that for my theater this will be the best alternative to go if i do not want to spend on the Sony VW1000 you suggested since my initial choice of JVCX70 wont put enough lumens to light up my screen if i dont do microperf and also it is not so bright in 3d even with microperf.

I currently am putting up a chief track system on the ceiling to the rear of my room from 13-22ft. This will give me the option of mounting 2 projectors at whatever distance i want from the screen and use one for 3d and the other for 2d. I am planning to go with Epson 6010 with Panamorph UH480 and the 2nd projector i am thinking will be a Benq7000. The track system also beats making holes in the ceiling for future projector upgrades.

Good luck and all the very best on this great project and i will be following this build keenly. Me and my wife are Physicians too and i am into real estate as well ! I live 5 hours from you in a small town too! "Columbus Indiana".

Thanks, and yeah I still would love to have two of the pjs although it will have to wait until openbox or prices drop before I can spring for another one of these. I really liked the idea of using the JVC in a pair setup but would have needed to use them both for 2D as well and just felt would be better off going with the sony for 2D. Who knows about 3D and the light output I'll get with my combination, it modeled better than any other combo that is AT and of quality.

As far as the room size, I just stayed as close to the golden ratio as I could and maxed the length out with current yard space. I could have went a tad longer and wider but wanted to be able to have a car drive around my addition just in case I wanted to build an overhang in the future for boat, trailer, or whatever.

I would suggest going with the highest ceiling possible. That is the only thing I wish I had done differently. 12 or 14 foot ceilings would have made a big difference. One big difference is screen aspect. I could have went with a 4k ratio enstead of scope at 12-13' wide but oh well hindsight is 20/20 and wasnt ever expecting that much light output for its cost in the near future. "I was wrong lol".

Could you link me to the mounting system? That sounds very interesting and have heard someone else mention one before but never actually looked at them.

My wife actually did her residency in Evansville.
05:38 PM Liked: 96
post #242 of 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post

With the new baby, I bet you were not getting to drive that car near as much. That is how it was with me, back when our first child was born. The 911 sat in the garage most of the time. A single friend wanted to buy it and I sold it to him. He drove it for six trouble free years before he sold it.

So you are the tile guy on your project. Are you using a preformed shower pan or are you using something like the Schluter system? http://www.schluter.com/8_1_kerdi.aspx I have built several showers, using a mud bed and the Schluter system. It works well and you can make the shower any size and shape that you want.

I see that you got the title of the thread changed. looking forward to seeing the completed theater.

I actually looked at the schluter system and decided to just do it the old fashion way. I'll build my mud pan on top of a liner and start laying like normal. If it was not on slab I probably would go with the schluter because of how well it traps water. But since I'm on slab a mud pan on top of liner should last a good 20 years plus. This will be my first mud pan but have really read and watched a lot of videos. Seems like getting the consistancy right is the biggest worry.

Yeah the 911 was my dream car until Nissan brought the GTR out head hunting the 911. It will be a battle from now on until one switches to only hybrids. They will beat each others performance from one year until the next until that happens. The new trans in the 911 is down right nasty and that gave them a huge leap on the GTR for its first year but now GTR is back on top for a single year.
AV Science Sales 5's Avatar AV Science Sales 5
06:02 PM Liked: 617
post #243 of 438
04-11-2012 | Posts: 8,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiovideoholic View Post

I actually looked at the schluter system and decided to just do it the old fashion way. I'll build my mud pan on top of a liner and start laying like normal. If it was not on slab I probably would go with the schluter because of how well it traps water. But since I'm on slab a mud pan on top of liner should last a good 20 years plus. This will be my first mud pan but have really read and watched a lot of videos. Seems like getting the consistancy right is the biggest worry.

Yeah the 911 was my dream car until Nissan brought the GTR out head hunting the 911. It will be a battle from now on until one switches to only hybrids. They will beat each others performance from one year until the next until that happens. The new trans in the 911 is down right nasty and that gave them a huge leap on the GTR for its first year but now GTR is back on top for a single year.

These days it is truck and minivan. I fought the idea of a minivan for many years. After getting one and traveling in it with two kids, I was kicking myself for not getting one sooner.

One thing I like about the Schluter system is the drain assembly. If the drain is not exactly where you need it, you have some adjust ability when you are actually thin setting the tile, to move the drain where you need it.

Mud bed is pretty easy to work with. The hardest part is packing and mixing all the material.
06:22 PM Liked: 96
post #244 of 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post

These days it is truck and minivan. I fought the idea of a minivan for many years. After getting one and traveling in it with two kids, I was kicking myself for not getting one sooner.

One thing I like about the Schluter system is the drain assembly. If the drain is not exactly where you need it, you have some adjust ability when you are actually thin setting the tile, to move the drain where you need it.

Mud bed is pretty easy to work with. The hardest part is packing and mixing all the material.

Yeah, I'm ready to get her van for her. The biggest thing I am looking forward to is the garbage bag holder and built in tvs. My daughter is getting the hang of the portable DVD player but there are still times when I need to help and whenever I find trash in the van it will be a problem since a bag will be right there in her reach from the carseat.

Yeah the drain I'm using with the liner has very little play so guess starting in the middle and working my way out will be the best way to do it.
laptopdoc's Avatar laptopdoc
07:32 PM Liked: 11
post #245 of 438
04-11-2012 | Posts: 77
My wife did her's at University at Buffalo after which we moved to Columbus.
Here is the Link: http://www.chiefmfg.com/Products/CMA366

Unfortunately my room is very low in height (7' 7") because i had to build it in the existing basement of my home and also because it is a completely floating room inside a room with concrete walls on 3 sides, double stud walls double acoustic batt insulation whisper clips, hat channel and triple layer of drywall and green glue.( like a bunker he he!..I am a Bass head!)

Regarding the track system installation The New ceiling Joists run lengthwise to the room and in between them my builders put 2 inch thick wood blocks 13feet from the future screen wall to the end of my room which is 22feet.

Then they attached threaded metal rods into the wood blocks. the metal rods suspend into the room and after all the whisper clips and layers of drywall are applied to the ceiling the tip of the threaded rods will screw into a sheet of plywood which also goes lengthwise down to the back of the room. This plywood will also be flush with final finished ceiling and the gap all around the plywood and the ceiling is sealed with flexible acoustic caulk. It is to this layer of plywood the tracks with the ceiling plate attach. so basically the track will look flush with the rest of the ceiling and also painted to match color of ceiling. i can connect the drop tube with the projector mount anywhere on this track easily.

This whole mechanism of installation is to avoid the bass being generated in the room to vibrate the projectors. the rest of the ceiling will freely flex and move around the plywood during bass intense movies/Music. (Again credit should be given for advice from BigmouthinDC..I am assuming he is busy otherwise he would have chimed in already in your Thread)

My room dimensions are 13x22x7.7. I previously owned the Jl audio Gotham G213 and in the current room i am looking to go with Jtr orbitshifters or sealed Caps I am driving down to Wisconsin for JTR's open House on the 21st. I see that you love your Bass too!
08:50 PM Liked: 96
post #246 of 438
ah ok. A lot more detailed than what I was planning to decouple my projector but in a great way. If I had thought about doing something like that before hand then would have done it.
BeerParty's Avatar BeerParty
08:57 AM Liked: 20
post #247 of 438
04-12-2012 | Posts: 1,078
Why is this lame thread about a Sony projector showing up in my email?

Oh, it's you audiovideoholic. You changed the name of your thread. What, 240 posts in your thread not enough for you? You have to try and drum up more activity? What's next, a new formula for Coke?

You didn't even warn us, you bum!

Hey, someone had to give you a hard time about it...

Sorry to hear you are not happy with your ceiling. I'd ask to see some pictures, but I know that getting good pictures of a black ceiling is almost impossible. I remember from some other threads that getting black 'right' on the ceiling is difficult and that it always takes multiple coats (more than 2). There has also been a lot of discussion about the type/brand of paint used.
12:23 PM Liked: 96
post #248 of 438
04-12-2012 | Posts: 2,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post

Why is this lame thread about a Sony projector showing up in my email?

Oh, it's you audiovideoholic. You changed the name of your thread. What, 240 posts in your thread not enough for you? You have to try and drum up more activity? What's next, a new formula for Coke?

You didn't even warn us, you bum!

Hey, someone had to give you a hard time about it...

Sorry to hear you are not happy with your ceiling. I'd ask to see some pictures, but I know that getting good pictures of a black ceiling is almost impossible. I remember from some other threads that getting black 'right' on the ceiling is difficult and that it always takes multiple coats (more than 2). There has also been a lot of discussion about the type/brand of paint used.

LMAO of course I had to change the name! Very unexpected change in screen and PJ. I hadnt been reading or following any of the new pjs and was trying to fill the seymour screen with the JVC or Dual JVCs when Mike Garrett sold me on the Sony. Then that led to the Stewart 13' scope screen, the largest that could put in there since was height limited around 135" wide 1.78.

Yeah the ceiling is killing me and dont have time for much more paint as a deadline is set and bringing in people to get everything finished within the next 3-4 weeks. Carpet will be down next week so wont be able to paint anymore and risers should start tomo or saturday. It wild and have never had this problem with paint before but oh well. Its like the gravity is not allowing the paint to soak into the mud and bare drywall at the same rate so the sheen is different between the two and it being almost black doesnt help matters. Think fabric will have to bne the answer since it wont be messy. Will most likey just live with it until after final appraisal. The appraiser came by yesterday and was completely blown away. Said he was going to have a beast of a time trying to find a comp for us but would give anything to have the bar and theater.

So anyone with any ideas on how to put up something on the ceiling, throw them around.
petew's Avatar petew
06:23 PM Liked: 50
post #249 of 438
04-12-2012 | Posts: 2,081
Quote:

So anyone with any ideas on how to put up something on the ceiling, throw them around.

Have you looked into a stretched fabric system?
06:33 PM Liked: 96
post #250 of 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by petew View Post

Have you looked into a stretched fabric system?

Yeah looking for DIY options. Like material options that wont hurt the accustics. Thought about velvet until saw what happened with the star ceiling not too far back.
06:36 PM Liked: 96
post #251 of 438
Thinking about putting some dead wood between the centered joists in the attic way can just use 8 wrapped sheets per section 16 total.
stockmonkey2000's Avatar stockmonkey2000
11:28 PM Liked: 26
post #252 of 438
04-12-2012 | Posts: 1,712
Quote:

Yeah looking for DIY options. Like material options that wont hurt the accustics. Thought about velvet until saw what happened with the star ceiling not too far back.

The guilford of Maine fabric I ended up using worked great. You could wrap thin 1/4 inch plywood panels and Attach them with finish nails. The finish nails hide in the fabric just fine.
12:00 AM Liked: 96
post #253 of 438
04-13-2012 | Posts: 2,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockmonkey2000 View Post

The guilford of Maine fabric I ended up using worked great. You could wrap thin 1/4 inch plywood panels and Attach them with finish nails. The finish nails hide in the fabric just fine.

Yeah thats what the wife and I thought about doing but just didnt know what fabric. Didnt really want to spend that much on fabric unless there arent any other options. That stuff is kinda high isnt it?

Well, after looking its not too awefuly high. What is the dimension of one of their yards? I cant open pdf files on my cpu and all it says is roll and yard on their site.
08:00 AM Liked: 20
post #254 of 438
04-13-2012 | Posts: 1,078
Quote:

The appraiser came by yesterday and was completely blown away. Said he was going to have a beast of a time trying to find a comp for us but would give anything to have the bar and theater.

Sounds like a good problem to have.
08:03 AM Liked: 20
post #255 of 438
04-13-2012 | Posts: 1,078
Quote:

Yeah the ceiling is killing me and dont have time for much more paint as a deadline is set and bringing in people to get everything finished within the next 3-4 weeks.

You only put up two coats of black, right? I know from painting a wall in my house black that you'll need more coats of black than you would with other colors. If you have time try spraying one more coat and see if the sheen evens out.
stockmonkey2000's Avatar stockmonkey2000
09:10 AM Liked: 26
post #256 of 438
04-13-2012 | Posts: 1,712
Quote:

Yeah thats what the wife and I thought about doing but just didnt know what fabric. Didnt really want to spend that much on fabric unless there arent any other options. That stuff is kinda high isnt it?

Well, after looking its not too awefuly high. What is the dimension of one of their yards? I cant open pdf files on my cpu and all it says is roll and yard on their site.

The FR701 fabric is 66" wide usable. If you could find a place that could custom order 5' wide panels, you could cover those. They do sell plywood in 5x10 sheets. I made my acoustic panels 4' x 5' and they are 2.5 inches thick and I had no problem wrapping the width of the fabric completely around the height of the panels which was 65 inches. I still had plenty of room for staples. I just checked my invoice it was $14.95 a yard for the FR701. It came out to $16 a yard total with the shipping included.
AV Science Sales 5's Avatar AV Science Sales 5
09:44 AM Liked: 617
post #257 of 438
04-13-2012 | Posts: 8,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by laptopdoc View Post

My wife did her's at University at Buffalo after which we moved to Columbus.
Here is the Link: http://www.chiefmfg.com/Products/CMA366

Unfortunately my room is very low in height (7' 7") because i had to build it in the existing basement of my home and also because it is a completely floating room inside a room with concrete walls on 3 sides, double stud walls double acoustic batt insulation whisper clips, hat channel and triple layer of drywall and green glue.( like a bunker he he!..I am a Bass head!)

Regarding the track system installation The New ceiling Joists run lengthwise to the room and in between them my builders put 2 inch thick wood blocks 13feet from the future screen wall to the end of my room which is 22feet.

Then they attached threaded metal rods into the wood blocks. the metal rods suspend into the room and after all the whisper clips and layers of drywall are applied to the ceiling the tip of the threaded rods will screw into a sheet of plywood which also goes lengthwise down to the back of the room. This plywood will also be flush with final finished ceiling and the gap all around the plywood and the ceiling is sealed with flexible acoustic caulk. It is to this layer of plywood the tracks with the ceiling plate attach. so basically the track will look flush with the rest of the ceiling and also painted to match color of ceiling. i can connect the drop tube with the projector mount anywhere on this track easily.

This whole mechanism of installation is to avoid the bass being generated in the room to vibrate the projectors. the rest of the ceiling will freely flex and move around the plywood during bass intense movies/Music. (Again credit should be given for advice from BigmouthinDC..I am assuming he is busy otherwise he would have chimed in already in your Thread)

My room dimensions are 13x22x7.7. I previously owned the Jl audio Gotham G213 and in the current room i am looking to go with Jtr orbitshifters or sealed Caps I am driving down to Wisconsin for JTR's open House on the 21st. I see that you love your Bass too!

When you told me what you wanted to do, I remembered that track and suggested it. Sounds like it worked out exactly like you wanted. Hope you post pictures, so that others can see what you did. Multiple mounting locations and isolation, can't get much more versatile than that.
12:57 PM Liked: 96
post #258 of 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post

You only put up two coats of black, right? I know from painting a wall in my house black that you'll need more coats of black than you would with other colors. If you have time try spraying one more coat and see if the sheen evens out.

I did the only thing I knew to do without wasting my remaining 7 gallons. I skim coated the entire ceiling last night with mud and will put the remaining 3-4 coats on tonight. I literally just put enough mud up to change the color of the ceiling. I may have used 1/2 a tray full of mud for all of the ceiling.Most of the walls will only need the third coat but will use what paint I have left and see what happens. I'll use an 18" roller so it wont take that long.

Oh, If any of you have to go buy rollers and cover I highly suggest buying the big contractor stuff as it makes the work much easier. The roller and extension doesnt cost much more than the regular ones. The large paint pan is a little high ($20 I think) but it will pay off. I've been painting rental properties for quite a while and that purchase has been one of the biggest time savers yet.
01:48 PM Liked: 96
post #259 of 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockmonkey2000 View Post

The FR701 fabric is 66" wide usable. If you could find a place that could custom order 5' wide panels, you could cover those. They do sell plywood in 5x10 sheets. I made my acoustic panels 4' x 5' and they are 2.5 inches thick and I had no problem wrapping the width of the fabric completely around the height of the panels which was 65 inches. I still had plenty of room for staples. I just checked my invoice it was $14.95 a yard for the FR701. It came out to $16 a yard total with the shipping included.

Ok, kool, so covering 4x8 sheets is doable but will waste quite a bit on the 4' side. The section needing covered is just under 16' so 5x10 sheets wont really help unless I place them they other way (light bulb just went off above my head). Yeah that could work! I would have to place dead wood at a different location but still doable.

I'm off to paint after I get a little more caffiene in me. Just woke up after skimming drywall until 6 this morning.
LeBon's Avatar LeBon
05:09 PM Liked: 40
post #260 of 438
04-13-2012 | Posts: 764
10 foot sheets of plywood shouldn't be too hard to find.
06:02 PM Liked: 96
post #261 of 438
Well, I put another coat on all the walls and ceiling. No luck at all so far. I have enough paint left from the 15 gallons I bought to do another coat. I'm going to put two more coats on the walls where I can see it and if that doesnt work I'm just going to go with GOM. I had originally wanted a fabric theater but didnt want to spend the time doing it. Looks like I'll have a lot of DIY fabric work to do after everything else is done. Not gonna be in a hurry with it.

If anyone could tell me how to take a long exposure picture with a Nikon 300D I'll put it on a tripod and try to show you all what is going on with the paint.
LeBon's Avatar LeBon
08:40 PM Liked: 40
post #262 of 438
04-13-2012 | Posts: 764
On a D300, set the shutter speed to "bulb", and the shutter will remain open as long as you hold the shutter release button down.

BTW, would it make sense to put a coat of dark gray primer/sealer on before another coat of paint?
10:01 PM Liked: 96
post #263 of 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBon View Post

On a D300, set the shutter speed to "bulb", and the shutter will remain open as long as you hold the shutter release button down.

BTW, would it make sense to put a coat of dark gray primer/sealer on before another coat of paint?

Thanks! I'll set it up once the paint dries. I just put another coat on the front section walls and ceiling. I dont think I'm getting anywhere but shall see in a hour or so.

I really think I'd have to put atleast one coat if not two of primer the way its looking. I know primer works really well but the paint I'm using has primer in it and works as well as primer with two coats as using primer and one coat from my experience. I've used this paint like 25-30 times and have never had this problem. It may be worth a try on a wall just to see. I have enough paint left for about 1 more coat so wouldnt hurt to spend the $30 and save the $100 worth of paint still sitting in bucket.

My wife asked if somehow the mud went bad. It did sit in the garage throughout the winter. But, it was sealed and the texture was as if it were normal.
11:24 PM Liked: 96
post #264 of 438
well the pics over exaggerate the difference between drywall and mud sheen but not by much. If I took the pic quick it was too dark and then the longer I took it the more exaggerated so tried to get the closest ones. The ceiling doesnt really look all that bad since covering it with a skim coat but can still see the line going all the way across. It is almost perfectly smooth to the touch its not quite as smooth as the walls but pretty close. Its probably good enough to live with since there wont ever be any lights actually shining up at the ceiling. No one would ever notice it most likely. The walls are completely smooth where the mud is showing. I'm not an expert and do have flaws in places on the walls but they show up more as a hump, not what the pics are showing. Going to use the paint in the roller pan on a wall then will try primer I think. Want to finish painting before build risers which has now been pushed back to Monday or Tuesday. Freakin framer! Been waiting on him for almost 2 months now.

01:22 AM Liked: 96
post #265 of 438
04-14-2012 | Posts: 2,662
On a brighter note, I got some stuff for the bar back from the frame shop.

04:19 AM Liked: 96
post #266 of 438
Relief at last! More coats of paint are covering it at last. Man that was really beginning to worry me something aweful! Looks like 2 more coats on the walls and then start the soffits. The ceiling looks A OK and a test wall with 2 extra coats looks good. I just wonder why it was so hard to cover? I've never had to put 5-6 coats on anything before.
10:34 PM Liked: 96
post #267 of 438
Just got back from best buy. Bought a Harmony 1100 for the living room AVR, TV, Dtv, xbox, and BD player. My wife and I have never been so amazed by an electronic device together! She was on the CPU while I told her the commands and we had everything programed in less than an hour. Pure awesomeness! Hopefully Irule will be somewhere near as easy out in the Bar/Theater.

Is there a way to use some sort of gateway with the 1100 with the RF extender or should I just stick with Irule and my ipad in the addition? I have all the wires ran to all the tvs for the IR signals and have the electronics located where the gateways will be located.
10:04 PM Liked: 96
post #268 of 438
04-16-2012 | Posts: 2,662
Well, Nightmare on Theater Street just slapped me f$%king silly! After all the ordeals with the paint and finally getting it to look right I completely screwed it all up!

Last night I started touching up all the places that had blimishes with my last three gallons of the 18 total. I rolled the walls in places, the soffits in a bunch of places and touched up the ceiling in a few places. I noticed what looked like roller lines on one of the front side walls right before I started to clean all the tools and wondered why it looked that way. I just thought it was wet paint that was drying at different times and went on with cleaning up to call it a night.

Today I get home after 11 hours of driving from going to pick up my daughter from her mother's house and I walk out to the theater to check the size of my ramset shells before heading to lowes. I start looking at the lines I thought were roller streaks of wet paint and then start trembling. I felt like I was about to either cry or turn into some unknown freakin super mutant. All I could see were spots, roller marks, entire areas, and different colors all over my now not so beautiful theater, ceiling included. The last three gallons of paint were somehow a different color of paint. I immediately grabbed the 5 gallon paint top and 1 gallon tops to see if they matched. Sure enough they were the exact same paint and color code but my walls proved otherwise. I was so pissed I came inside and told my wife that the entire theater needed to be repainted and that I was on my way to raise cain (5 yr old daughter standing there looking at me trembling) and she just said I hope I didnt buy the wrong paint. I nodded no then sped to Lowes.

Well, they couldnt do anything but give me free paint and materials since they obviously saw the difference in the two colors after dabbing some on each others top and drying them. I didnt get no where near my 3 days worth of labor and $600 in paint back but did get enough paint and materials to do it all over again.

The worse part of all this is that I should have known something was wrong when I was having so much of a problem covering mud spots on the walls with the original 15 gallons. Since I've had time to sit down and accept what now needs to be done, I've come to the conclusion that the first 15 gallons were not what I purchased. The 1 gallon cans deffinately cover the mud in one coat so the first 15 must have been regular paint without the primer, which also made the color difference so much. The 1 gallon cans put up a much darker layer than 3 or more coats of the other. How smart does one really need to be to punch in the correct codes on the paint CPU?

I am now stuck repainting the entire room by roller when was hoping to have carpet by the end of the week!

We are building the risers tomorrow so will start painting all over again tomorrow night or wednesday. I would never wish this upon anyone, walls/ceiling look like abstract paintings.

Could someone please link me to a thread that has all the different choices for insulshield? I've seen it somewhere and remember how it had the different manufactures all listed.

My next post with pics will most likely be of black carpet installed since I'm past taking anymore that has anything to do with painting!
10:23 AM Liked: 96
post #269 of 438
04-17-2012 | Posts: 2,662
Lumber just arrived for risers and Valspar rep is on way to try and get me the original color way can get the paint correct without repainting the entire room.
08:07 PM Liked: 96
post #270 of 438
04-21-2012 | Posts: 2,662
After 13 hours of work today the risers are done except the actual steps and noses. Will take some pics after get completely finished and get the room cleaned up. Framer is supposed to be here at 8:00 in the morning so should be completely finished by noon.

We used a deck screw gun to screw down advantec along with glue. I had 3 bales of R13 so used that between joists. There are three bass trap holes of 4"x36" on the upper riser.

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Subscribe to this Thread