So I have been meaning to post on here for sometime, pretty much when I started this project, but now it is pretty much complete. I am posting all the pictures I could find, but man I thought i took more pictures on the way.We built a new house, and there was a space in the house for the theater, but for reasons I don't really care to explain, it couldn't be worked on while the house was being built. Which was fine, we started after the house was finished.Here is the empty lot:Now here is where things really start moving. The picture from the slab was from August 28th, to the third picture in this series is Sep 13th.
Then, Tada - House done:
Taking the Carpet up out of the theater room:
Then We insulated the walls, and put up vinyl barrier. Actually put up 2 layers of vinyl barrier.
I seem to be missing pictures from here on Because we did put another layer of drywall on top of the vinyl barrier, then it goes to this:
Then in goes the woodwork:
And Pretty Much Theater Completion, I have some Movie Poster Sound Panels going on the walls, that aren't finished yet though:
Finished Images After Remodel: