post #2491 of 2492 Old 09-11-2014, 07:14 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by snickers1 View Post
sounds like a case where upgrade itus maybe starting to creap up ..... may need to take some clariden
I don't feel the need to upgrade everything as it all is working great. To be honest I've never liked the look of these chairs in the room. But I'm not going to replace the chairs because of the table holders. Especially with what chairs cost! I'm going to stick with this projector too until 4K is relevant, and at that point thinks like the pre-amp could be upgraded too to support the new HDMI standards. So at least another year or two before I make any changes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2492 of 2492 Old 09-11-2014, 07:18 AM
CEO FALCON SCREENS

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by damelon View Post
I don't feel the need to upgrade everything as it all is working great. To be honest I've never liked the look of these chairs in the room. But I'm not going to replace the chairs because of the table holders. Especially with what chairs cost! I'm going to stick with this projector too until 4K is relevant, and at that point thinks like the pre-amp could be upgraded too to support the new HDMI standards. So at least another year or two before I make any changes.
sounds like a plan .... Big found some great chairs for good price though some where maybe he will chime in or shoot you meaasage about them. Not that should sway you but just something to keep in mind. I will see him later today in Denver!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Falcon Screens

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Optoma Th1060p Projector , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , M80 V3 Floorstanding Speaker Boston Cherry , Sony Vpl Vw95es Full Hd 3d Home Cinema Projector , Seaton Sound Submersive H P
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page