Omaha Theater #5 - Page 14 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 4Likes

post #391 of 392 Old 05-28-2016, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 49
My wife needed some stuff at Hobby Lobby today and she told me they had a section of theater themed decorative items so I checked them out. They had some neat stuff, marquees, film reels, vintage look metal signs, etc. I bought this one, the regular price was listed as $24.99 but Hobby Lobby merchandise is either always on sale or they always have the 40% off coupon on the website that you can pull up on your phone and use at check out. This sign was on sale for $7.50.

We have another store that may be local only, I know it started in Omaha back in the 70's and I don't think it spread nationally but could be wrong. It is called Gordman's, used to be Richman Gordmans. We were in there as well and they didn't have theater themed stuff but they had a lot of bar themed stuff including some fairly cheap metal signs that had LED bulbs attached:

My perpetual home theater build - Omaha Theater #5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 392 Old 05-31-2016, 02:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 233
Cool stuff. Some of my fondest childhood memories were playing in that giant blue elephant in Richman Gordman's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Theater Solutions

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page