sorry I have not posted in a while. Here is the latest update.
The seating platform is done. The holes are for the grills. The whole platform acts as a bass trap.
The stage platform is also done; filled up with sand! The screen wall is also finished. I just need to add some casing around it.
The roll of Linacoustic will be used behind the screen and in the projector cabinet.
This shot shows my HVAC ducts. Diffusers will cover these up.
I also finished building the projector cabinet.
The frame for the glass did take me a while to build
Here is a shot of the cabinet opened
In these shots you can see that I lined the 1\\4 inch drywall with a plastic trim. It closes up nicely and gives it a finished look
In this shot you will see that I added 2x2 on each side to further support the 3/4 inch mdf on the ceiling from which the projector will hang from
I also finished cutting all the mdf for my columns