We were moving pretty quick with the fabric, and its instant gratification so we moved onto the stage.
First, if you recall I had empty places in any of the columns that the corner would interfere with the speakers.Now that the fabrics going up I had to put the dowels that I bought in those places. Here are the HUGE half inch pin nails I used lol
This is the dowel on the stage right column. I forgot about the dowel at first so some of the fabric is on
And here is the column complete, it came out great!
and the other side
if you take a photo with a bright flash you can see the wood behind the fabric, but otherwise you cant
the dowel worked well holding the edge
I still need to paint the bottom lift piece below the column. As a reminder, that is there so it keeps the column above the carpet and makes it removable.
Heres both sides, and the sub in place
and after some cleaning up