Well we worked for 15 hours yesterday so I didn't feel like posting pics at night, and now at the airport.
We got a lot finished though. First I cut the ecose foam and stacked them in the front corners of the stage. I then covered the rest of the front wall. I used washers and 3 in screws to hold them on the front wall. I cut and screwed a board on the side of the corner pieces to hold them in place.
Next tony got going on the electric. We created two new 20 amp breakers. One for inside the theater and one for the closet where all the electronics will be. We wires all the light in the room and made the first hole in my sound proof bunker. My room was made w no electric or lights in it. I did the sound proofing first and and adding the electric after.
To put the lighting above the stage we had to create the screen wall and finish the soffit. These will make more sense with pictures.
At the end of the day I even made the majority of the riser. It's all framed out, including a 2' by 4' area filled w sand where the sub will lie on.
It looks like its going to be a theater finally!
And go Hurricanes!