Small DIY dedicated theatre - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 01-17-2012, 07:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Good day everyone,

Long time reader, first time thread starter. I'm in the planning stages of our new dedicated . I think I'm on the right track and I'm pretty sure I know what I want. My budget is limited... (isn't everyone's?), but I'm still going to try and do it as well as I can with the resources I have. I'm pretty handy with tools and have a few good subject matter experts in my family. My dad's a cabinet maker, carpenter, gun smith, etc... my uncle's a pretty good electrician and I'm really good with Google! My wife is on board and excited about the project. She is, however, wary of the costs and will be monitoring them CLOSELY!

My current equipment list is:
Pioneer VSX-1025 AVR
Kliptsch SW-112 Subwoofer

My wish list is:

speakers 7.1
Kliptsch RF62 towers
Kliptsch RC62 center
Kliptsch RB61 suround sides
Kliptsch RS42 surround rears

projector
Not sure yet, looking for suggestions. Budget is around 1500... will look at up to 2000. Not interested in 3D.

I'll buy whatever half decent Bluray player is on sale when I'm ready to buy!

The following are my hand scribbles. I hope they are clear enough to understand. They make sense in my head!

top view
[IMG][/IMG]

side view
[IMG][/IMG]

screen wall
[IMG][/IMG]

Just to clarify a few things. The projector will be mounted into the sofit and will actually stick out into the adjoining room. I intend to box it up and add some ventilation to the rear. The equipment rack will be in a closet in the same adjoining room.

I plan on using hard foam insulation cut into triangles, stacked from floor to ceiling and covered in black fabric for my base traps to stuff in my back corners.

I will be building large frames out of wood with hard insulation in the middle covered with black fabric butted up on either side of stained wood columns that will have my sconce on them. The wood columns will only stick out about 1 inch of the wall and will be stained. I am trying to match the gold/orange for the wood. The only stained wood will be the verticle part of my sofits (the bottom and molding will be covered in black fabric and will be concealing rope lights). I am trying to limit any exposed drywall. The screen wall will be covered in fabric.

I know that I am probably pushing the limit for my screen size, but I'm the type of guy who likes to sit towards the front at the movies and I want as big as I can pull off. My first theater in my old house was 84 diag. It was nice at the time, but I want bigger! I plan on DIY'ing the screen. I had some pretty good results in my last theater.

Please make any comments, critiques and suggestions you can think of. I'm starting demo tomorrow and I'm anxious to start the build. I want to make sure I'm on the right track!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2012, 08:33 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Not much wasted space eh Seems like a nice big project ahead of you, GL!

I have a couple of thoughts.

I just rolled out my measuring tape from my screen wall and 7' is CLOSE. I wouldn't be able to watch a movie 7' from my screen (and it's a smaller 2.35:1 screen). You might want to get the PJ first and do some tests with screen sizes before committing to two rows unless you've seen this first hand. It might not affect your build anyway as I'm guessing the backrow would be your primary listening position.

With that said, if the back row IS your primary listening position then putting rear speakers on the back wall without any clearance will not give you the optimum sound experience with 7.1, it's a recommended a minimum of a few feet between the wall & the seats otherwise most recommend 5.1 system. However, you could consider 7.1 with front highs instead of the rears.

GL!!! I like the design though, it has a lot of promise!

Edit: one more thought. Since you need to do a false wall anyway (so did I as I have the same angled wall behind it as you) you may want to consider an accoustic transparent screen & place the center speaker (or all 3) behind the screen instead of beside/above.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 226
Yeah, what he said. ^^ I'm with secondhander.

Acknowledging that you want the largest screen you can manage, you might benefit from pushing the false wall back a little, bringing the seating up a corresponding distance, and getting some AT fabric for your screen. You won't get to see the color of the speakers that way, but it will probably sound better.

Fred
Old 01-17-2012, 09:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Looks like 'BIG' has some competition in the hand drawn sketch department!

It's already been said but my first thought was that the front row of seats in too close to the screen. You also don't want the rear seats so close rear wall, especially so with a 7.1 system. Maybe bar seating in the rear with one row of recliners?

Edit: Also with such a large (and low) screen and limited headroom I doubt you would be able to build a tall enough riser to see over the front row heads. Have you run it through the seating height calculator?

My "Old Vic" Theater Build | Screen Build | HT of the Month | Contest Win
My 8 year old daughter: "are contractors the people that mess up your house for money?"
Old 01-18-2012, 07:28 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the replies and suggestions! I've taken your advise and sketched up some new drawings.

- I reduced the screen size to 106 and mocked it up with a acoustically transparent screen (AccuScreen 106 AT).

- I was then able to back up the false wall by 12 inches.

- I then used the extra foot to pull the back row off the back wall by about a foot so my rears have a little more space to breath. It's not ideal, but I think it's better right?

- The viewing distances are the same but the screen is smaller so I think I'm heading in the right direction.

- Placing the center speaker behind the screen also allowed me to raise the screen a bit. I think this will help with the rear seats viewing angle.

- I placed an alternative location for my fronts... not sure about that though...I'm kinda liking the idea of having everything behind the screen. cleaner look. Can anyone comment on the separation of my fronts? They seem close together to me... but that's as far apart as they can go.

- Finaly, comments on my side surround placement? Given my limited space, I know that they will be in the way for people walking by to the back row... but this is really not avoidable given my small room. What do you guys think of where they should go in relation to the front/back rows? Taking into consideration that I will be adjusting my fabric/OC703 panels to cover most exposed drywall.

New sketches!
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok... enough arts and crafts!! It's demo time!! I'll have some pics up when I'm done!
Old 01-18-2012, 08:03 AM

I'm not sure of the screen quality of AccuScreen AT but when you get to that stage you can decide yourself what you want to do. I contacted Chris @ Seymour and did a DIY Screen with his centrestage xd material. It wasn't hard to do.

Do you already own the berklines? You could consider putting them in the front row and the nonrecliner couch in the back. Then you'd save another foot or two as you wouldn't need the reclining space.

You should also at least consider real movie theater seats for a big space saver. That's what most do when they are in that tight of space and still want 2 rows.

Edit: The theater by mct123 is one of my favourite with beautiful theater chairs I was referring to, you'll notice he saved a lot of space with them: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...4#post18071524
Old 01-18-2012, 08:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 32
Wow looks like a great room! And those sketches are impressive!

I agree with what everyone is saying about two rows in a small space. I know how it goes making compromises due to size limitations. The room that I am working on is only about 11 feet long.

I opted to do just one row with a couch and recliner. I'll have a 92" 16:9 screen with a viewing distance of about 9 ft. Running some tests with the projector that felt like a really good size. Not too big and not too small. I guess what I'm trying to say is that 7 feet is cutting it close. I agree that seeing it on the wall is a good idea before you get too far into it. Maybe make a mock-up with tape to compare sizes?

This looks like it will be a great room. I'm excited to see where you take it.

The Austin Home Theater:
A DIY high school project (now complete and being enjoyed everyday)

Old 01-18-2012, 11:31 AM - Thread Starter

@secondhander

Thanks for the reply!! You're really forcing me to think and re-think this through! This is such a great place to learn!

I checked SeymourAV dot com ... Nice stuff... That's what I am going to do! Thanks for that!

I haven't bought the Berklines yet. And as far as the couch is concerned, it was just me trying to recycle it... But I checked out mct123's theatre... Impressive!! I want those now!! Ha!! They are priced reasonably.. 319 apiece if you order 4 or more... I'm getting 6!

Now I have to make another sketch!!!

... back to demo...
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-18-2012, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

@aaustin

Hey thanks! I had a peak at your build thread! Looks great!!! I'm going to keep an eye on it... your a few months ahead of me!

Some demo pics
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 01-19-2012, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

Well a few more things to report. I'm pretty much done with demo. A few drywall screws here and there to remove but that's it.

Just got back from Home Depot... Bought an auxiliary light as I have shut all power to that room. Getting ready to re-wire and add 5 more zones.

pic of my new light, and you can see the sofit lights in the background.
[IMG][/IMG]

I also ran a 2" PVC pipe from the HT room to my future equipment closet.
[IMG][/IMG]

ceilling access from the closet.
[IMG][/IMG]

other end of the pipe inside the closet ceiling
[IMG][/IMG]

Of course I still need to trim the pipe and secure it to the joists.

I've been thinking about my speakers. More specifically my side and rear surrounds. I think I am going to go with these, or something along the lines of this:
[IMG][/IMG]

Given the small size of my room, I think this is a good idea.

I had a question about the front "height" speakers. Could someone use in-ceiling speakers for this channel?

I've also pretty much decided to go with these seats as seen in mct123's theatre: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...4#post18071524

Oh and here is a pic of my new sub
[IMG][/IMG]

That should be it until next week!

Thanks for reading!
Matt
Old 01-19-2012, 02:03 PM

Awesome, you're really moving along.

I don't know much about front heights, I doubt they have to be very powerful as it's mostly background sounds and the odd rocket going past you're head. With that being said though I'm guessing ceiling speakers wouldn't have the optimal angle for them.

I also did in-walls for sides & rears for my tight space. I got them from HTD: http://www.htd.com/Products/high-def...-wall-speakers

A lot of people here buy their inwalls from monoprice, they have a good selection at unbeatable prices: http://www.monoprice.com/products/su...09&cp_id=10837

Nice to hear you're leaning towards going with the theater seats. I was so close to pulling the trigger on them when I was looking!

Keep up the good work!
Old 01-19-2012, 02:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 226
Something that occurs to me, and I don't know the details: I've read that in some cases it's important (how important?) that there be a space between the front of speakers and the back of an AT screen. I'm not sure who decides that and what the criteria are for the decision, but it's something to speak with a screen salesperson about before you finalize locations and sizes.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulFred View Post

Something that occurs to me, and I don't know the details: I've read that in some cases it's important (how important?) that there be a space between the front of speakers and the back of an AT screen. I'm not sure who decides that and what the criteria are for the decision, but it's something to speak with a screen salesperson about before you finalize locations and sizes.

I think you're right Fred, I read that too when I did mine. I don't know the rule of thumb how far back they should be, mine are at least 6" back.

I think it's to prevent vibrations of the screen material, but I'm not 100% sure.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulFred View Post

Just when you think you've got it all figured out! I think your right Fred. Logicaly, if my fronts are that close to the screen they are going to be pushing air and vibrating the screen, causing distortions. If I get the theater seats it should give me a bit more room to work with. I'll have to bring the screen forward six inches or so. Secondhander, you say yours are 6 inches from the screen? any movement at all when your listening at high levels?
Old 01-19-2012, 05:49 PM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Liked: 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat1220 View Post

Just got back from Home Depot... Bought an auxiliary light as I have shut all power to that room. Getting ready to re-wire and add 5 more zones.

I have that light and I think I burned through all 3 original bulbs within 40 hours of use. I found that the Feit 300 watt bulbs have a better life. I think the unit comes with 500 watt bulbs.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter

Copy that BIG... I find the 500W bulbs that are in there now are just TOO bright... I'm constantly blinding myself!

Received my Monoprice order today!! They are so fast!

500ft of 14AWG in wall speaker wire
25ft silver coated HDMI cable for my projector
50ft sub cable... (...10 bucks!!)
and various short HDMI cables for components and such

Also... I ordered a BenQ W6000 from NCIX... 1499.99

And BIG thanks to secondhander for pointing me towards HTD.

I got a pair of level 2 towers http://www.htd.com/Products/level-tw...Tower-Speakers

a level 3 center http://www.htd.com/Products/center-c...hannel-Speaker

and 2 pairs of W65 in-walls for my surrounds http://www.htd.com/Products/high-def...-wall-speakers

I read every review and post I could find on these speakers and the company, I could not find any negatives... mostly great to awesome reviews! The service I got from the guys at HTD is the best I've ever gotten from any company period. Just need to see what the final products look/sound like! Can't wait to find out what they sound like with my 12" Klipsch sub!

Question... for the wall that is going to be behind my screen wall, and behind my fronts and sub. Am I looking for REFLECTION or ABSORPTION?

Matt
j baldwin likes this.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:59 PM - Thread Starter

Busy day today!!

Removed the old strapping to get ready for the resilient channels.
[IMG][/IMG]

While I was cleaning up the old strapping and removing the flooring (never ending demo!!), who should arrived? Santa!! Driving a big HD truck!
[IMG][/IMG]

Roxul Safe N sound. For those who are not familiar with this stuff, its made from ROCK, not fiberglass. It's amazing at sound isolation!! This will be going into my walls and ceiling. The ceiling will be decoupled from the joists and I will be using 5/8 sheetrock. You can also see my stage sand!
[IMG][/IMG]

Some more materials!!
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And then as if things couldn't get any better, I hear the doorbell while downstairs. It's the UPS guy! And he brought me a BenQ W6000
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok, back to work!! Here is a rough sketch of my wiring plan.
[IMG][/IMG]

A couple hours later, here is my 6 gang box set up and ready to be wired up. All my wires are now in place.
[IMG][/IMG]

Running speaker wires to the equipment closet.
[IMG][/IMG]

All speaker wire measured and run through the pvc pipe. I ran height channels plus the 7 regular channels. HDMI and subwoofer cables run through also. A bit tight with the 2 inch pipe, but I got it through.
[IMG][/IMG]

I am exhausted!! Everything is cleaned up and I have another big day tomorrow!

Thanks for looking.

Matt
Old 01-26-2012, 05:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Looks great!

Have you thought about using sound isolation clips and channel instead of the resilient channel? Also have you considered a double drywall application with Green Glue? Such steps will greatly increase your sound isolation.

Also I don't know if this has been mentioned but is this theater located in the basement? If not you'll want to treat the floor for sound isolation as well.

The Austin Home Theater:

Old 01-26-2012, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaustin View Post

Looks great!

Have you thought about using sound isolation clips and channel instead of the resilient channel? Also have you considered a double drywall application with Green Glue? Such steps will greatly increase your sound isolation.

Also I don't know if this has been mentioned but is this theater located in the basement? If not you'll want to treat the floor for sound isolation as well.

Room is in the basement, so the floor isn't an issue. I have considered iso clips, green glue, double drywall etc., but I guess I just figured the diminishing return on my investment on sound isolation is such that I think this will be quite adequate for our needs and expectations. Plus, I have other projects coming down the pipe and I need to keep the theater relatively simple. I plan on having this thing DONE in a month or so. Spring time brings landscaping and fence building! This is a new house and I have lots to do!! Plus two kids that play hockey... so my weekends are spent at the rink!

Matt
Old 01-27-2012, 07:57 AM

Looking awesome Mat! That W6000 is one nice looking PJ! I love all your lighting options, I think it's going to turn out great.

So you're wiring the room for 7.1 + additional height channels for future? Or are you planning to use the heights for the 7.1 configuration?
Old 01-27-2012, 08:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 36
Curious why you ran the initial wiring through the conduit? Most people run the initial wiring on the outside of the conduit and leave it empty for future pulls.

Nice progress, though.

Tom Logan
Everytime I reply the thread ends
Need motivation? Get LOGANED
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1014847

An as-yet un-named theater designed by Big-WarrenP-BritInVA
Old 01-27-2012, 12:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 207
You also might run a cat5 or cat6 cable just in case the hdmi is too long for signal.

MY THEATER......The Thompson Theater 11.9 channels

"Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to?"
- Leon Phelps
Old 01-27-2012, 02:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhander View Post

Looking awesome Mat! That W6000 is one nice looking PJ! I love all your lighting options, I think it's going to turn out great.

So you're wiring the room for 7.1 + additional height channels for future? Or are you planning to use the heights for the 7.1 configuration?

I ran them for 7.1 + the additional height. Not sure what benefit they give or if any movies even have that additional channel? Anyway, the wires will be there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlogan6797 View Post

Curious why you ran the initial wiring through the conduit? Most people run the initial wiring on the outside of the conduit and leave it empty for future pulls.

Nice progress, though.

Never even occured to me to run them on the outside. I assume you mean tying them to the conduit and pushing them through with the pipe? I think I would have had a heck of a time doing that anyway. It was a b**ch to simply push the pipe through! There are so many wires, pipes and intersecting floor joists that I felt I was threading a needle for 25 feet! Remember my entire basement is finished, so I am running this conduit over top a finished ceiling in an adjoining room. Anyway, today I ran a second conduit next to the original for future runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain Infliction View Post

You also might run a cat5 or cat6 cable just in case the hdmi is too long for signal.

DONE! I ran the cat5 through my second pipe this afternoon.

I tried to get the shortest run of HDMI cable I could comfortably use. 25 ft. It's a bit tight, but I still have lots of room to work with. I tested it and the signal seems to be good.... we shall see!

Not a whole lot of progress to report today. I finished running all the speaker cables to their rough locations in the room. I wired the plug for the PJ (on a separate circuit). The room lights, the equipment closet and the PJ will all be on 3 different circuits.

That will be all for the next week or so I think. Working the next 7 days in a row... uhg...

Matt
Old 01-31-2012, 03:42 PM - Thread Starter

Oh joy Oh joy!!! The fed ex guy dropped off my speakers!

As posted previously, I chose to go with HTD after a suggestion from secondhander. I don't regret my decision. My first impression is that the quality of these speakers is equal if not superior to speakers costing twice as much.

I went with the Level 3 center channel, there top of the line center speaker. I was always told to start at the center and get the best, then build around that.

The speaker is huge, and appears to be well built! Time will tell if they sound as good as they look!
[IMG][/IMG]

Whithout the grill.
[IMG][/IMG]

All the speakers were very well packaged. They were in cloth bags.
[IMG][/IMG]

My level 2 towers. Still in the boxes.
[IMG][/IMG]

These are my in wall HD-W65s... two pairs.
[IMG]
[/IMG]

I also bought my IR kit from HTD.
[IMG][/IMG]

I have a bit of progress to report. I have installed all my risiliant channels, Built the door frame and started putting up some Roxul in my walls.

Pic of the risiliant channels. The pink chip clip is attached to the only "live" wire in the room. It's for the PJ. You can see where I've cut the studs to make room for the box that will contain the PJ. It will protrude through to the other side.
[IMG][/IMG]

Newly framed door frame. The door is not hung, I just placed it there for the photo. The door is an acoustic, solide core door. It says it's designed specificaly for acoustic isolation. We'll see! I plan on adding some mass to it by attaching an acoustic pannel to the inside.
[IMG]
[/IMG]

This is the Roxul safe n' sound insulation. It's really nice stuff! It's actually rock. You can feel the mass when you pick it up. It's twice the price of any pink stuff! Hopefully it will be worth it!
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

That's going to be it for today. Tomorow I am going to run the IR cable from the equipment closet and finalise all the wire placements so that I can finish up the insulation.

Then I will start working on my Dead Vents! I contacted Ted White of the Soundproofing Company and he hooked me up with some excellent articles concerning dead vents and soffit construction. I will be using a lot of his ideas!!

Thanks for reading!
Matt
Old 01-31-2012, 03:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Looks good!

Yes the information that Ted provides is awesome. I just finished one of my dead vents that I built under the stairs according to his specifications.

The Austin Home Theater:

Old 02-22-2012, 08:03 PM - Thread Starter

long time since I updated. Doesn't mean I haven't been busy! I feel like I have a second full time job working on this room!!

I will let my pics do the talking.

Here is a pic of my tap into the air return vent into the room. Because this room was not originaly closed off from the rest of the basement it had no dedicated air return. I had to make one!
[IMG][/IMG]

Here is the new air return with an attachment.
[IMG][/IMG]

This is the AC/Heat outlet into the room. I am reducing it from 6 to 4 inches.
[IMG][/IMG]

Here is the outlet with a 25 foot metal flex pipe attached.
[IMG][/IMG]

And finaly, a 25 foot 6" insulated flex pipe slid over top of the metal flex pipe. I will be running the lenght of the 25 feet around the room inside my soffit in order to deaden any sound that may travel inside.
[IMG][/IMG]

All the Roxul is pretty much all in place in the walls and ceiling at this point. I had to run the flex pipe into the ceiling at the back of the room to allow space for the projector.
[IMG][/IMG]

Drywall time. Uhg... Here is my lift, rented from HD. Notice the window has been covered up and insulated.
[IMG][/IMG]

Rough drywall is done. Notice my Avatar cup in the back ground on the stairs. I only drink out of movie cups and listen to movie soundtracks (Gladiator and Lord of the Rings are my favorites!) during construction. It keeps me motivated and inspired!!
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-22-2012, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter

Here is the sand I lugged down from the garage. My stage construction has begun at this point.
[IMG][/IMG]

Staged is filled with sand. Center area is completely filled. This is where my sub will sit. The sides are half filled and toped up with Roxul.
[IMG][/IMG]

Riser construction.
[IMG][/IMG]

Riser filled with combo of pink and Roxul. Basically using up what I have left.
[IMG][/IMG]

Plug for rope light wired into the riser.
[IMG][/IMG]

First layer of 5/8 plywood attached. I don't have a pic but I installed two layers on my riser.
[IMG][/IMG]

Continuing construction of the stage.
[IMG][/IMG]

Another stage pic.
[IMG][/IMG]

Stage done. Double layed. Round part in the front is filled with sand. You can see the beginning of my screen wall.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-22-2012, 08:29 PM - Thread Starter

This is what I need to consume at my real job so I don't randomly fall asleep!!! I'm going non-stop on this room. We are flying to San Francisco on March 12th and I'd like to be pretty much done by then! So it's go go go!
[IMG][/IMG]

Screen wall assembled on the floor.
[IMG][/IMG]

Screen wall in place!
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Soffit construction begins. My air return flex pipe laid out on the bottom part of the soffit. At 25 feet, it circles 1 third of the room. I will be filling the soffit with Roxul and adding as many "S" curves into the pipe to avoid sound transmission.
[IMG][/IMG]

Plug wired into the soffit for the rope light.
[IMG][/IMG]

HDMI cable coming out of the soffit. You can also see Cat5 cable tucked in there for future use. A second Cat5 cable is running in the soffit to the front of the room for my IR controler.
[IMG][/IMG]

Soffit done!
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-23-2012, 06:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 207
Its looking really great! You are inspiring me a lot to do this myself.

MY THEATER......The Thompson Theater 11.9 channels

"Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to?"
- Leon Phelps
Old 02-23-2012, 02:18 PM - Thread Starter

@DavidK442

Your not too late. I've gone back and forth a few times on my screen. I even emailed back and forth with Chris at Seymore AV. After some more research, I decided to go with the 106" Accuscreen AT from Costco. It has gotten very good reviews and I think it will be quite pleased with it. The price is right and it saves me the bother of DIYing the frame and whatnot. While I was ordering my screen, I also ordered this little beauty:

http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Product....e=BCCA&topnav=

@Pain Infliction

Thank you for your comment!