Wow. Over a month since I posted an update, so I have a little catching up to do. First off, best $70 I ever spent. Especially since I got to watch the effort the two 20-somethings gave to carry all the DW in and stock it in the theater room. If they didn't have more deliveries, they would have received a few beers for their efforts. Since they weren't done for the day, they had to settle for a couple Diet Pepsi's and bottles of water.
I've moved my share of 4'x8' 1/2 inch DW, and other than it being a bit awkward it wasn't too bad. But add 1/8 inch of thickness and 2 feet of length, that stuff is a workout!
Hinges came in and I was able to build the custom jamb and hang the door. Also got the first layer of DW installed.
Then progress stopped for 3 weeks with baseball, confirmations, graduations, etc. Was finally able to get some more work done over the holiday weekend.
Caulked all the seams.
(Front wall will wait until the DW stack only needs to be moved once)
Then it was time to move on to layer two. I finally get to play with Green Glue!!!
I dry fit all of the sheets before putting the GG on, in case I my measurements were off a bit. Only needed to trim a little off of one sheet. Second layer is on the ceiling!
and the speedload gun is clean and waiting for the walls
All in all, a productive holiday weekend.