#### The ULTIMATE Bass Demo Disc #### - Page 36 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
post #1051 of 1054 Old Today, 11:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
^^ I was having the same issue with the same file. I used chrome with the plugin, Firefox with the plugin and the dreaded Internet Explorer and got the same error. I decided to use JDownloader. It was able to pull it down with no problems.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1052 of 1054 Old Today, 11:59 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilv3r View Post
^^ I was having the same issue with the same file. I used chrome with the plugin, Firefox with the plugin and the dreaded Internet Explorer and got the same error. I decided to use JDownloader. It was able to pull it down with no problems.
Would you mind posting the steps you took using JDownloader?
post #1053 of 1054 Unread Today, 12:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1244 Post(s)
Liked: 625
One tip: make sure you choose custom install with JDownloader....if you don't you'll get a bunch of adware. Ask me how I know.

AVR: Denon 4520ci, FL/R: Klipschorn, CC: Klipsch RC64ii, SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4, SUB: PSA T-18 x 2, DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740, BluRay: PS3 & BDP-S5100, Remote: URC MX-700
--------------------------------------------------
Getting Started with REW
Audyssey 101
Audyssey FAQ
post #1054 of 1054 Unread Today, 12:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 15
/\
I am going to do an uninstall and malware/spyware/adware scan of my system as SOON as I get this last file downloaded. I just installed the mega downloader client to give that one a try. Being a usenet guy, I am not accustomed to jumping through so many hoops to get a file.
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Master And Commander The Far Side Of The World Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Irobot , Live Free Or Die Hard Blu Ray , Cloverfield Blu Ray , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Flight Of The Phoenix Blu Ray , Terminator Salvation Two Disc Directors Cut Blu Ray , The Incredible Hulk Blu Ray , Transformers Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Blu Ray Digital Copy , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo
Gear in this thread - Avatar by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page