#### The ULTIMATE Bass Demo Disc #### - Page 43 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 103Likes
post #1261 of 1266 Unread 06-20-2016, 08:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 171
You people are f'ing crazy trusting Mega. I'll just do without.

Buncha savages in this town....

Sam Posten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1262 of 1266 Unread 06-20-2016, 09:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
Liked: 478
You are "f'ing " paranoid a bit too much, LOL. Seriously, a trusted set of files from a site that really isn't as prone to issues as you think that it is. Do I use Mega for anything but a couple demo discs? No. Did I have a single security issue at all getting the files? No as well. Not even a single security "blip."

But yeah, it is your choice. I used it without issues, but if you aren't comfortable despite the lack of real issues (maybe 2 years ago it would be a different story), then that is your prerogative.
Kadath likes this.
post #1263 of 1266 Unread 07-10-2016, 08:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Anyone would mind seeding the volume 4 torrent? Seems people stops seeding very fast. I cant use mega.

So wouls appreciate it
post #1264 of 1266 Unread 07-10-2016, 10:45 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 51
on XDA many developers upload their roms to mega. No idea where all this paranoia come from. I download from it almost every day.

The reason I turn off the torrents is cause Comcast is capping my usage, already gone over twice and was charged extra, outrageous!

I've shared over 1TB for several of the discs, but I can't keep this up cause of the cap...

post #1265 of 1266 Unread Today, 07:35 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I downloaded the four Ultimate Bass demos, but I haven't read all 43 pages of this forum...

Did the original Ultimate Bass Demo Vol 1 get reworked? Vol 1 here is labeled the same as another Vol 1, with same graphics but different menu design and a few changes in clips (notably, no Avatar).

Are Vol 3 and Vol 4 just a directory of MKV and M2TS files? The downloads I got aren't in a BDMV or ISO format, just a directory of files. This is fine, but I'm making sure I got the right download.

Thanks! Looking forwarding to putting my systems through their paces!
post #1266 of 1266 Unread Today, 08:47 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 51
No idea about vol.1, but yes, vol.3 and vol.4 are files-only, not a playable BD.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Master And Commander The Far Side Of The World Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Irobot , Live Free Or Die Hard Blu Ray , Cloverfield Blu Ray , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Flight Of The Phoenix Blu Ray , Terminator Salvation Two Disc Directors Cut Blu Ray , The Incredible Hulk Blu Ray , Transformers Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Blu Ray Digital Copy , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo
Gear in this thread