- Double Insulated Walls and Ceiling (my attempt to sound dampen)
- Ran all cables
- 2 HDMI to Projector
- 1 Cat 6 to Projector
- 7.2 Speaker and woofer cables 16 for front stage 14 for surrounds
- I ended up adding 1- 1/2" PVC conduit to right above the low voltage box in the picture. Decided to do this the last night before drywall goes up today.
Drywall is going up today, I can't wait to see it I feel like a kid on xmas morning. is that weird?
I did not end up doing all the sound proofing that I originally planned. I decided it wasn't worth it due to budgeting and the fact that the basement theater is on the complete opposite side of my kids rooms. I did end up adding double R13 for the walls and R30 on ceilings, seems to deaden the sound inside and outside of the room. A/V room is next to the theater so I wont have any component sound to worry about.
- Riser - Planning on a 5-1/2 to 6' depth and trying to decide if I should run it the full width of the theater or just have a floating riser with stairs on either side. I am only planning on having a couch on the riser so it may look funny if the riser is 14' wide and couch is only 7' in the middle.
- Stage- I would like to add columns and a middle run to house sub-woofer and center.