Wow, what a canvas!
First thing you MUST do is at the very least is get this: Pro-Theater-Layout
ERSKINE GROUP will design a room layout based upon measurements and descriptions provided to us. Layouts will be based upon the engineering analysis of the room to meet viewing and listening angles and proper acoustic treatments. We will provide you with one set of the following CAD generated documents:
• Floor plan showing seating layout
• Location and size of projection screen
• Seating platform dimensions
• Speaker placement
• CAD Drawing – Front Elevation View
• CAD Drawing – Rear Elevation View
• CAD Drawing – Side Elevation View (one side only)
• Acoustic Treatment placement
These plans will incorporate speaker, screen, seating and projector locations. Layout will be provided by means of “B” sized PDF files to scale. Please provide a list of the equipment and speakers designated for use in the Home Theater. Please provide accurate and detailed measurements of the proposed theater space prior to commencing work. In addition to measurements, it is strongly recommended you provide photos of the space, if already built, showing the existing walls, ceiling, door and floor areas. If changes are made to the room dimensions after you have approved the layout and elevations, additional revisions will be provided at the hourly rate of $XX.XX (USD).
Or Hire Dennis and get a signature package.
“Signature Edition” Design Package
ERSKINE will design a dedicated Home Theater room for the above referenced Client’s property based upon measurements and
descriptions provided to ERSKINE by the Client. Upon agreement by Client and ERSKINE of the design concept, ERSKINE will
provide Client with two sets of the following CAD generated documents:
• Front, rear, and side elevations showing finish
• Floor plan showing seating, chair and seating
• Framing plans
• Top, Side and Front details for screen wall/stage buildout
• Raised platform/seating platform build out.
• Speaker mounting specification and details
• Projector cabinet details
• Low Voltage wiring diagram
• Line Voltage wiring diagram
• Electrical/Lighting Plan
• Wall acoustic treatments/acoustic design & analysis
• Light fixture specifications
• HVAC & Mechanicals
• Reflected Ceiling Plan
These plans will incorporate speaker, screen, projector and component placement. Two sets of “D” size architectural plans will be
provided. The plans will specify moldings and trim elements, include fabric and paint samples which are readily available to
contractors. The Client shall provide ERSKINE with a list of the equipment and speakers designated by Client for use in the Home
Theater. At the Client’s request ERSKINE will provide an equipment specification and equipment bill of materials. Client shall
provide ERSKINE with accurate and detailed measurements of the proposed theater space prior to commencing work. In addition
to measurements, it is strongly recommended ERSKINE be provided a photos of the space showing the existing walls, ceiling, door
and floor areas. Client requested revisions will be provided at the hourly rate of $XX.XX (USD). Ten hours of phone support will be
provided by Dennis Erskine.